Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
casemoney
05 Sep 21 13:51
| Topic/replies: 40,851 | Blogger: casemoney's blog
One of the girls aloud girls , 39 ,Breast cancer Sad
Pause Switch to Standard View RIP Sarah Harding
Show More
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk September 5, 2021 3:05 PM BST
Terrible shame
Rip
Report casemoney September 5, 2021 3:08 PM BST
Spent Months in hospital last year on her Due to Co vid was told last December this is probably your last Xmas SadDreadful disease
Report casemoney September 5, 2021 3:09 PM BST
On her own
Report Blackrock September 5, 2021 5:08 PM BST
Horrible disease and desperate news. RIP Sarah.
Report Dr Crippen September 5, 2021 5:58 PM BST
I read that the best predictor of prostate cancer in men,  is the amount of cow's milk we drink.
It seems that applies to breast cancer in women as well.
Report 1st time poster September 5, 2021 6:02 PM BST
mind boggling with all the advances tech we have now that breast cancer is still such a big killer,wonder what they used to put on the death cert 50.100 yrs ago,when many must have suffered cruel early deaths,or do we think  its got worse due to modern living  RIP
Report Dr Crippen September 5, 2021 6:08 PM BST
1tp, they won't tell us the truth about cancer.

And when they do, they tuck it away where it won't be seen.
Report Dr Crippen September 5, 2021 6:13 PM BST
It's a similar situation with heart disease.
Report SirNorbertClarke September 5, 2021 6:26 PM BST
mind boggling with all the advances tech we have now that breast cancer is still such a big killer,

They still call it breast cancer when it has spread to the liver, lungs, neck, bones & brains.

Very very sad news. May her soul rest in peace.
Report Dr Crippen September 5, 2021 7:48 PM BST
I believe we all suffer "cancer" multiple times throughout our life, but our younger immune deals with it effitently

The science backs that up.
The cancers form, but whether they develop is dependent on other things.
Report Dr Crippen September 5, 2021 7:50 PM BST
Cancers can be with us for decades before they kill us.

Generally they double in size every two years.
Report HallGreenSpy September 5, 2021 9:01 PM BST
Don't want to go into the details of the cancer or pretend to know about it. What I will say, is that my admittedly short knowledge of her, she always come across as decent and down to earth. Think she was on celebrity big brother and might have won it. Girls Aloud may have been popcorn but they did some good stuff imo and she was a major part of it. RIP
Report SontaranStratagem September 5, 2021 9:13 PM BST
I liked their first song sound of the underground, catchy instrumental

I honestly think cancer as in the toxicity of it could easily be harnessed by the body's own immune system, if you can evolve that toxicity into something positive you've got an ultimate body immune system

The problems come from the fact it spreads because of the drugs they use and the fact they cut the body open, if the immune system was left to control it it could provide us with something to prolong life

I think the drugs and the cutting open turns the body against the immune system or vice versa
Report SontaranStratagem September 5, 2021 9:17 PM BST
The common cold has never been properly understood for example in my opinion

Pain is a good thing, fighting the pain and immune response (As in letting it play out) is what toughens the body against the elements

Cancer might end up just becoming part of the immune system (evolving) if we just let it play out

We've stood still because of drugs, some animals can regenerate body parts, we can't even regrow a lost tooth ffs
Report irishone September 5, 2021 9:41 PM BST
Who the feck was sarah harding ffs ?
Report HallGreenSpy September 5, 2021 10:13 PM BST
This thread has done it's best to tell you irish. If you haven't heard of her, don't let it bother ya.
Report akabula September 5, 2021 11:08 PM BST
Poor girl. RIP
Report smirnoff2therescue September 5, 2021 11:24 PM BST
Been fighting this fecking awful disease for 6 yrs and to put it bluntly its a head fook of highest order . In Sarah Hardings case i think she was fighting it from a late stage and thats more than half the battle in beating it - she spent most of last year in hospital totally alone due to covid so god bless her - people are right in that they class the first stage of cancer as what they die from but when you get in that cycle you will do woteva it takes in most cases to fight it and staying positive .I'm in my 3rd cycle of  different chemos and the chemo has done its best to do for me -only 3 rounds in but two hospitalisations this time round but at same time its doing its job so whilst its not nice a little pain is worth a lot of gain LoveLoveLove
Report SirNorbertClarke September 5, 2021 11:34 PM BST
irishone blocked for being a complete and utter dickhead.

I suggest others do the same.
Report irishone September 6, 2021 2:52 AM BST
Thanks sir nobhe4d
A badge of honour indeed
Report casemoney September 6, 2021 1:21 PM BST
Dear me, obviously tanked up after having to suffer another fine English performance in the footie

I suggest yee get your Brogues and your Flatley LP on have a little Jig and Chill out Grin
Report Reynard September 6, 2021 2:53 PM BST
Dr Crippen - Your posts suggest you may know a little regarding the work of Dr Ryke Geerd Hamer .
Report casemoney September 6, 2021 2:56 PM BST
Sarah Harding tragically lost her battle with breast cancer at the age of 39 but Dr Hillary has admitted her case was very "unusual" and the timing of her diagnosis was "unlucky" due to the coronavirus pandemic  .

One of thousands  that have or will lose their lives due to Co-vid delays Sad
Report 1st time poster September 6, 2021 2:58 PM BST
wasnt her diagnosis long before covid,
the world knowing and her knowing arnt the same thing
Report casemoney September 6, 2021 3:03 PM BST
She must not have had any type of Growth early ,you would imagine would have been sent for a mammogram if she had .
Report Whisperingdeath September 7, 2021 2:49 PM BST
Sad as this is we are all vulnerable and ought to be shouting about it.

I phoned the nurse or practise manager or somebody about a knee condition. The lady just said to be interested if you are not dying we are just not interested in you just now but if you do die please let us know. OK it was funny but  PROTECT THE NHS is right. It is up to us to protect it. The covid is just a smoke screen and convenient excuse not to address the problem.

Before that I asked for a PSA test for prostate cancer. Again same woman asked me why I wanted that done....!!!!!  I said because I do not want to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yet anyway!

Time we stood up for ourselves!
Report saddo September 7, 2021 6:38 PM BST
casemoney 06 Sep 21 13:56 
Sarah Harding tragically lost her battle with breast cancer at the age of 39 but Dr Hillary has admitted her case was very "unusual" and the timing of her diagnosis was "unlucky" due to the coronavirus pandemic  .

'
Unlucky? Not really was it, they knew many people like her would pay the price of 'saving the NHS' over covid.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- September 7, 2021 6:42 PM BST
She was a lovely looking lass

Lived the reality dream.

Gone far too soon.
Report casemoney September 10, 2021 3:02 PM BST
Unlucky? Not really was it, they knew many people like her would pay the price of 'saving the NHS' over covid.

72 year old man head split open on pavement , phoned ambulance ,20 minute survey by some women sitting in her front room , Ambulance 2 hours

Heroes of the NHS .
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com