Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
casemoney
05 Sep 21 14:51
| Topic/replies: 41,667 | Blogger: casemoney's blog
One of the girls aloud girls , 39 ,Breast cancer Sad

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 29
By:
Jumping-cuckoo-monk
When: 05 Sep 21 15:05
Terrible shame
Rip
By:
casemoney
When: 05 Sep 21 15:08
Spent Months in hospital last year on her Due to Co vid was told last December this is probably your last Xmas SadDreadful disease
By:
casemoney
When: 05 Sep 21 15:09
On her own
By:
Blackrock
When: 05 Sep 21 17:08
Horrible disease and desperate news. RIP Sarah.
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 05 Sep 21 17:58
I read that the best predictor of prostate cancer in men,  is the amount of cow's milk we drink.
It seems that applies to breast cancer in women as well.
By:
1st time poster
When: 05 Sep 21 18:02
mind boggling with all the advances tech we have now that breast cancer is still such a big killer,wonder what they used to put on the death cert 50.100 yrs ago,when many must have suffered cruel early deaths,or do we think  its got worse due to modern living  RIP
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 05 Sep 21 18:08
1tp, they won't tell us the truth about cancer.

And when they do, they tuck it away where it won't be seen.
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 05 Sep 21 18:13
It's a similar situation with heart disease.
By:
SirNorbertClarke
When: 05 Sep 21 18:26
mind boggling with all the advances tech we have now that breast cancer is still such a big killer,

They still call it breast cancer when it has spread to the liver, lungs, neck, bones & brains.

Very very sad news. May her soul rest in peace.
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 05 Sep 21 19:48
I believe we all suffer "cancer" multiple times throughout our life, but our younger immune deals with it effitently

The science backs that up.
The cancers form, but whether they develop is dependent on other things.
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 05 Sep 21 19:50
Cancers can be with us for decades before they kill us.

Generally they double in size every two years.
By:
HallGreenSpy
When: 05 Sep 21 21:01
Don't want to go into the details of the cancer or pretend to know about it. What I will say, is that my admittedly short knowledge of her, she always come across as decent and down to earth. Think she was on celebrity big brother and might have won it. Girls Aloud may have been popcorn but they did some good stuff imo and she was a major part of it. RIP
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 05 Sep 21 21:13
I liked their first song sound of the underground, catchy instrumental

I honestly think cancer as in the toxicity of it could easily be harnessed by the body's own immune system, if you can evolve that toxicity into something positive you've got an ultimate body immune system

The problems come from the fact it spreads because of the drugs they use and the fact they cut the body open, if the immune system was left to control it it could provide us with something to prolong life

I think the drugs and the cutting open turns the body against the immune system or vice versa
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 05 Sep 21 21:17
The common cold has never been properly understood for example in my opinion

Pain is a good thing, fighting the pain and immune response (As in letting it play out) is what toughens the body against the elements

Cancer might end up just becoming part of the immune system (evolving) if we just let it play out

We've stood still because of drugs, some animals can regenerate body parts, we can't even regrow a lost tooth ffs
By:
irishone
When: 05 Sep 21 21:41
Who the feck was sarah harding ffs ?
By:
HallGreenSpy
When: 05 Sep 21 22:13
This thread has done it's best to tell you irish. If you haven't heard of her, don't let it bother ya.
By:
akabula
When: 05 Sep 21 23:08
Poor girl. RIP
By:
smirnoff2therescue
When: 05 Sep 21 23:24
Been fighting this fecking awful disease for 6 yrs and to put it bluntly its a head fook of highest order . In Sarah Hardings case i think she was fighting it from a late stage and thats more than half the battle in beating it - she spent most of last year in hospital totally alone due to covid so god bless her - people are right in that they class the first stage of cancer as what they die from but when you get in that cycle you will do woteva it takes in most cases to fight it and staying positive .I'm in my 3rd cycle of  different chemos and the chemo has done its best to do for me -only 3 rounds in but two hospitalisations this time round but at same time its doing its job so whilst its not nice a little pain is worth a lot of gain LoveLoveLove
By:
SirNorbertClarke
When: 05 Sep 21 23:34
irishone blocked for being a complete and utter dickhead.

I suggest others do the same.
By:
irishone
When: 06 Sep 21 02:52
Thanks sir nobhe4d
A badge of honour indeed
By:
casemoney
When: 06 Sep 21 13:21
Dear me, obviously tanked up after having to suffer another fine English performance in the footie

I suggest yee get your Brogues and your Flatley LP on have a little Jig and Chill out Grin
By:
Reynard
When: 06 Sep 21 14:53
Dr Crippen - Your posts suggest you may know a little regarding the work of Dr Ryke Geerd Hamer .
By:
casemoney
When: 06 Sep 21 14:56
Sarah Harding tragically lost her battle with breast cancer at the age of 39 but Dr Hillary has admitted her case was very "unusual" and the timing of her diagnosis was "unlucky" due to the coronavirus pandemic  .

One of thousands  that have or will lose their lives due to Co-vid delays Sad
By:
1st time poster
When: 06 Sep 21 14:58
wasnt her diagnosis long before covid,
the world knowing and her knowing arnt the same thing
By:
casemoney
When: 06 Sep 21 15:03
She must not have had any type of Growth early ,you would imagine would have been sent for a mammogram if she had .
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 07 Sep 21 14:49
Sad as this is we are all vulnerable and ought to be shouting about it.

I phoned the nurse or practise manager or somebody about a knee condition. The lady just said to be interested if you are not dying we are just not interested in you just now but if you do die please let us know. OK it was funny but  PROTECT THE NHS is right. It is up to us to protect it. The covid is just a smoke screen and convenient excuse not to address the problem.

Before that I asked for a PSA test for prostate cancer. Again same woman asked me why I wanted that done....!!!!!  I said because I do not want to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yet anyway!

Time we stood up for ourselves!
By:
saddo
When: 07 Sep 21 18:38
casemoney 06 Sep 21 13:56 
Sarah Harding tragically lost her battle with breast cancer at the age of 39 but Dr Hillary has admitted her case was very "unusual" and the timing of her diagnosis was "unlucky" due to the coronavirus pandemic  .

'
Unlucky? Not really was it, they knew many people like her would pay the price of 'saving the NHS' over covid.
By:
----you-have-to-laugh---
When: 07 Sep 21 18:42
She was a lovely looking lass

Lived the reality dream.

Gone far too soon.
By:
casemoney
When: 10 Sep 21 15:02
Unlucky? Not really was it, they knew many people like her would pay the price of 'saving the NHS' over covid.

72 year old man head split open on pavement , phoned ambulance ,20 minute survey by some women sitting in her front room , Ambulance 2 hours

Heroes of the NHS .
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com