Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
frog1000
03 Sep 21 09:50
Joined:
Date Joined: 25 Jan 01
| Topic/replies: 2,802 | Blogger: frog1000's blog
Around 84% of the country vaccinated.

Around 84% of the cases are vaccinated.

Vaccine passport appears to not be the answer to stop Covid spreading.

Injecting child appears to not be the answer to stop Covid spreading.

Vaccines appear to stop serious illness and death in people that have taken the vaccine.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 125
By:
Timber
When: 03 Sep 21 09:55
IT'S THOSE PESKY UNVACCINATED LaughLaughLaugh

There's literally nobody for clot shot lovers to blame anymore
By:
dustybin
When: 03 Sep 21 10:14
Vaccines appear to stop serious illness and death in people that have taken the vaccine.

Must have pained you that last sentence, well done.

And just to correct Timber, logically vaccine takers are statistically 'anti clot' shot lovers since the risk of clots is higher in the unvaccinated according to latest research.

The passports and stuff is debatable...the fact covid is part of everyday life and that vaccines are advisable, is not.
By:
frog1000
When: 03 Sep 21 10:18
Why would that 'pained' me dusty?

Vaccines for people that are at high risk of dying of Covid are a good thing.. surely?

Vaccines for young people and children who are not at high risk is a different matter.

Free choice I am in favour of.

Nothing selfish at not taking it. Well no more selfish than eating bad food, drinking, driving fast cars or taking coke in terms of clogging up the NHS.
By:
Timber
When: 03 Sep 21 10:18

Sep 3, 2021 -- 4:14AM, dustybin wrote:


Vaccines appear to stop serious illness and death in people that have taken the vaccine.Must have pained you that last sentence, well done.And just to correct Timber, logically vaccine takers are statistically 'anti clot' shot lovers since the risk of clots is higher in the unvaccinated according to latest research.The passports and stuff is debatable...the fact covid is part of everyday life and that vaccines are advisable, is not.


Guess again.

We'll revisit this thread in a few years!

Right now a significant amount of people's bodies will be creating tiny, minuscule blood clots that will eventually lead to heart/lung failure

Take a D-dimer test!

By:
frog1000
When: 03 Sep 21 10:19
In fact much less selfish as the risks of taking it could be higher (or level) than not taking it for young people.
By:
lapsy pa
When: 03 Sep 21 10:48
Timber 10.18, i disagree with you on most things,that's ok,i don't dismiss lightly what you are saying in your post though. For the last few months maybe once a week i get an odd twinge in my calfs,may well be nothing,may be spending too much time sitting down,still find it unsettling.

Overall disappointing Isreal news,the vaccines seem to be working but not as good as most people hoped for.
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 03 Sep 21 10:54
Very sorry developments in Israel. On the plus side the double shot does appear to mitigate the seriousness of the illness but continually having booster shots does not seem the answer to me. The human body is quite resourceful. It should be trusted to deal with this.

The worrying developments are the use of drugs to control a population and the ability of Big Pharma to churn over the dollars. The opioid family in Amrika seem to have got off again. Out of jail and out on bail and that’s the way it goes.
By:
Timber
When: 03 Sep 21 11:00
Bloody hell have lapsy and Death been REDPILLED?

Join the club of awakening, it's liberating Cool

lapsy you need to take a D-dimer test
By:
dustybin
When: 03 Sep 21 11:06
Its certainly a bizarre argument that anti vaxers have cobbled together; that there is a definitive reason to have the vaccine now the results are showing it gives verifiable results against serious illness and that because the vaccinated arn't dying through the vaccine alone like presumed the projection of this distopia is now years into the future.

It isn't a debate worth having anymore since the critical mass have made the decision to get vaccinated and those anti vaxers are free to decide not to. The real reason governments pushed the argument to such a degree imo was because they neither met the requirement in the pandemic department, nor have sufficient spending on the national health, and if the NHS failed the government would fall with it, indeed even the ideology of 'self' perhaps.
By:
dustybin
When: 03 Sep 21 11:06
dystopia
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 03 Sep 21 11:15
Timber

I was never pro vaccine. I only got it so I would be able to travel abroad. It was coercion. Since this started I have managed to travel to Paris but trips to The Lake District, West Wales and Dorset have not really been suitable replacements fir trips to Malaysia and Indonesia.

This crisis is being milked by weak Governments and Ruling Class unwilling to contribute their fair share to a universal health care system.

Save the NHS......from the Tories!
By:
----you-have-to-laugh---
When: 03 Sep 21 11:23
We were in Greece, and had covid
tests. The Greek testers told us the
only positive tests from tourists
they had seen on island were
Israelis.

Clearly there's a problem, and
unless we look, and learn
It'll be same here in a few
months.

Vaccine boosters inbound
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 03 Sep 21 11:27
But shirley if the first two jabs lesson the effect of the virus there is no need fir a booster unless you are weak? The body will firm natural antibodies if you are fit and healthy. Why are kids being forced? Oh yes $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
By:
Timber
When: 03 Sep 21 11:27
I was speaking to a consultant the other day and there is a school of thought that the spacing of the jabs was wrong in Israel
By:
frog1000
When: 03 Sep 21 11:29

Sep 3, 2021 -- 5:06AM, dustybin wrote:


Its certainly a bizarre argument that anti vaxers have cobbled together; that there is a definitive reason to have the vaccine now the results are showing it gives verifiable results against serious illness and that because the vaccinated arn't dying through the vaccine alone like presumed the projection of this distopia is now years into the future.It isn't a debate worth having anymore since the critical mass have made the decision to get vaccinated and those anti vaxers are free to decide not to. The real reason governments pushed the argument to such a degree imo was because they neither met the requirement in the pandemic department, nor have sufficient spending on the national health, and if the NHS failed the government would fall with it, indeed even the ideology of 'self' perhaps.


What on earth is an 'anti-vaxer'?

Seems a very simplistic way to describe a variety of views on a variety of issues from vaccine passports, to risk/benefits of different ages and at risk categories.

For instance in the UK AZ is not being used for younger people. It was to start with. In the USA it is not licenced for anyone. This is a complex evolving situation. As more data comes out for effectiveness of the vaccines for transmission of covid, death from covid, death from different vaccines etc people can make more informed choices.

'The science' is not settled. It is evolving.

The term 'anti-vaxer' is a very lazy term that fails to understand the complexity of the debate.

By:
Timber
When: 03 Sep 21 11:31
The booster is for the delta apparently, the original shots don't work as well against that

Just going to be a constant chasing of variants

Anti vaxxer is a phrase the sheep use as the TV told them to use it
By:
Timber
When: 03 Sep 21 11:31
I've had several vaccines in my life and they definitely didn't need twice yearly boosters

That's called therapeutics not a VACCINE
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 03 Sep 21 11:32
It’s pretty lame and lazy
By:
frog1000
When: 03 Sep 21 11:32
The more you vaccinate the more variants will develop to slip through the vaccines and the weaker the body will get to fight things off naturally.
By:
----you-have-to-laugh---
When: 03 Sep 21 11:33
No real data as to optimum time
for boosters.

Could test folk for antibodies
before re vaxxing, but that's more
cash.
By:
frog1000
When: 03 Sep 21 11:37
I think one thing we can all agree on is that vaccine passports are a waste of time.

If you want to not catch Covid stay at home in isolation.

If you want to live your life at some point you will probably get it (maybe many times).
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 03 Sep 21 11:43
Antibodies fade with natural immunity after recovery, that doesn't mean you're wide open again.

I think they're trying to pull a fast one here keep quoting antibody levels.
By:
dustybin
When: 03 Sep 21 11:45
The term 'anti vaxer' surely is a catch all that implies a person who chooses not to have the vaccine when offered.
Where a person sits in that myriad of reasons doesn't really matter to the bottom line, they have it or they dont.

But when the vaccinated are being told, as have been above, that we are now walking timebombs waiting for these mini clots perhaps years away then thats pure supposition and gets filed along with the 'Great Reset' brigade who argued the reason masks were introduced was to limit uptake of vitamin D from the sun.
By:
dustybin
When: 03 Sep 21 11:46
You can bet your arse that in the meantime every ailment in the vaccinated will be the work of the vacine.
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 03 Sep 21 11:47
What on earth is an 'anti-vaxer'?

It's from the same people we get ''climate change denier.''
By:
Timber
When: 03 Sep 21 11:48
It's the people using the term 'anti vax' that are loudest and most vicious

Most people who haven't had it just want to be left alone
By:
dustybin
When: 03 Sep 21 11:49
No it isnt, its derived from an act based on a decision.
You are asked if you want it, you say no, then you are anti vaccine
By:
Timber
When: 03 Sep 21 11:50
NO, an anti vaccine person is one who refuses ALL vaccines
By:
dustybin
When: 03 Sep 21 11:50
Timber....I have stated above those who decide not to have it are free not to have it, while you have said Ill be likely dead for having it.
By:
dustybin
When: 03 Sep 21 11:51
Well write to the pedantic lobby then, perhaps you'd be more happy with 'Anti Covid Vax 2020/21'?
By:
----you-have-to-laugh---
When: 03 Sep 21 11:51
Anti vaxxers, covid deniers, climate change denier, holocaust denier, moon walk deniers,

Send more funds...
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 03 Sep 21 11:53
If you want to live your life at some point you will probably get it (maybe many times).

That's how real immunity builds, without which the human race would be extinct by now.

We appear to be doing everything possible to prolong the pandemic.
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 03 Sep 21 11:53
They filmed the moonwalk in ArkansasWhoops
By:
Timber
When: 03 Sep 21 11:54

Sep 3, 2021 -- 5:50AM, dustybin wrote:


Timber....I have stated above those who decide not to have it are free not to have it, while you have said Ill be likely dead for having it.


That was in response to your clot/anti clot comment

I think you will find a LOT of people who have been vaccinated that want unvaccinated people DEAD

By:
Dr Crippen
When: 03 Sep 21 11:56
You are asked if you want it, you say no, then you are anti vaccine

That's wrong.
By:
frog1000
When: 03 Sep 21 11:56

Sep 3, 2021 -- 5:49AM, dustybin wrote:


No it isnt, its derived from an act based on a decision.You are asked if you want it, you say no, then you are anti vaccine


How do you describe someone old who has had the vaccine but does think it should be pushed on children and does not think vaccine passports should be introduced in the UK?

By:
politicspunter
When: 03 Sep 21 11:57
Insider Trader?
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 03 Sep 21 11:59
^I see the troll's come to disrupt the thread.
By:
edy
When: 03 Sep 21 12:00

Sep 3, 2021 -- 5:48AM, Timber wrote:


It's the people using the term 'anti vax' that are loudest and most vicious Most people who haven't had it just want to be left alone


...you aren't. You constantly tell us we are all going to die if we get vaccinated, or that it's all over if we have been vaccinated already.

Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com