Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
pandora1963
02 Sep 21 20:22
| Topic/replies: 22,453 | Blogger: pandora1963's blog
because of PRIVATISED greedy k unt firms
Pause Switch to Standard View you can't speak to anybody on the...
Show More
Report brentford September 2, 2021 10:34 PM BST
trust me Pan'63 ...if you ever have the mispleasure to deal with Virgin Media you really wouldn't want to...
Report casemoney September 2, 2021 10:37 PM BST
WEB CHAT is the new phone
Report edy September 2, 2021 10:56 PM BST
UK phone/landline companies made phone calls unaffordable?
Report casemoney September 2, 2021 10:59 PM BST
Most CS calls these days  are freephone EDY ,if any one bothers to answer , when they do they are usually as helpful as a bad dose of the farmers .

All sitting at home with their laptops Peeping out of their curtains occasionally .
Report Coachbuster September 2, 2021 11:37 PM BST
firms cut out calling by phone because the cost of time staff spent on the phone listening to garbage ... is my theory  ...trouble is some people who phone waffle and cant communicate very well  ...on a text system it doesnt matter
Report saddo September 2, 2021 11:54 PM BST
Difficult to communicate with people in foreign call centres who speak American English and have no understanding of our accents or dialects.
I used to be with Orange or EE, and customer service was in South Africa, that was even worse. I'm old and find it easier to understand British voices.
Report Coachbuster September 2, 2021 11:58 PM BST
good point saddo  ... was like a nail in the coffin ..  knowing full well people would give up trying to get through in the end .

The indian guys had names like Peter,Bob and Dave
Report layingisthewayforward September 3, 2021 8:13 AM BST
Not sure why anyone would want to speak to these companies by phone anyway.
Report Aspro September 3, 2021 8:53 AM BST
I prefer the web chat tbh. More often than not a very quick response, which is the complete opposite on the phone and no (previously mentioned) accent or dialect issues. Much better.
Report A_T September 3, 2021 9:01 AM BST
+1 for webc chat

no waiting on a phone in a queue - can just carry on what you're doing and wait for the response to pop up - also no hard-sell sales BS
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com