Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 1837 comments are related to the topic:
Covid: Bournemouth solicitor dies after refusing vaccine

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 38 of 46  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | ... | 46 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 1,837
By:
A_T
When: 06 Dec 21 14:55
'Don't let them give up on me': Heartbreaking last text anti-vaxxer bodybuilder, 42, sent to his twin sister as he was induced into coma shortly before Covid killed him

A fit and healthy 42-year-old father with a love of rock climbing and bodybuilding sent a message to his twin sister saying 'don't let them give up on me' shortly before he died after contracting coronavirus.

John Eyers, a construction expert from Southport, Merseyside, had been climbing the Welsh mountains and wild camping one month before his death in July, which came exactly four weeks after he tested positive.

His twin sister Jenny McCann from London said he was the 'fittest, healthiest person I know' and had thought he would only have a 'mild illness' if he contracted coronavirus, adding that he had a 'belief in his own immortality'. Mrs McCann said that Mr Eyers had 'no underlying health conditions' but did also state that he had asthma.

Before going onto a ventilator in hospital, Mr Eyers told his consultant that he wished he had been vaccinated - and died in intensive care after suffering from an infection and organ failure, leaving behind a daughter aged 19.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10279605/Last-text-anti-vaxxer-bodybuilder-42-sent-twin-sister-shortly-Covid-killed-him.html
By:
DancingBraveTheBest
When: 06 Dec 21 15:05
Its the ventilators that are the problem......if you go into hospital DO NOT go on a ventilator or you will be brown bread.
By:
----you-have-to-laugh---
When: 11 Dec 21 13:10
Jennings named polical cartoonist of the year.

https://twitter.com/Bob__Hudson/status/1469641206602809347?s=19

By:
A_T
When: 11 Dec 21 13:35
FAMILY BLOODBATH Anti-vaxxer dad who killed entire family over fake Covid pass ‘executed his three kids one by one in their beds’

AN anti-vaxxer dad who killed his entire family over a fake Covid pass is said to have executed his three daughters "one by one in their beds".

German cops are investigating after Devid R is believed to have shot his wife Linda and their three kids, aged four, eight and 10, before killing himself at their home in Berlin last Friday.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/17003788/dad-shot-family-daughters-dead-bed-covid-pass/
By:
DancingBraveTheBest
When: 11 Dec 21 15:19
Horrendous but unfortunately all part of their depopulation planSadSad
By:
edy
When: 11 Dec 21 16:17
An ever narcissist free thinker killing his entire family at night is not part of a grand plan of any powers that be.
By:
A_T
When: 11 Dec 21 16:23
I'm actually surprised this hasn't got a thread of it's own running into 5+ pages...

Actually I'm lying I'm not in the least surprised.
By:
A_T
When: 12 Dec 21 12:51
Aboriginal elder dies in Covid hospital ward TWO WEEKS after he was cheered by large crowds while speaking at an anti-vaccination rally

A man who addressed a large anti-vaccination rally in Sydney has died in a Covid-19 hospital ward.

Aboriginal elder Max Dulumunmun Harrison was cheered at the 'Millions March' rally in Sydney's Hyde Park on November 27 when he said politicians 'deserve to be drowned'.

A Facebook page referred to him speaking 'in front of a crowd of 200,000 united sovereign Sydneysiders'.

The actual attendance was around 9,000.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10300847/Aboriginal-elder-dies-Sydney-Covid-19-hospital-ward-speaking-anti-vaccination-rally.html

no more Walkabout for him
By:
DanielKoellerer
When: 12 Dec 21 16:24
oh dear, what a wally
By:
mad mad moon
When: 12 Dec 21 20:09
The anti Vaccers are starting to look silly now Blush
By:
Early Morning Riser
When: 12 Dec 21 21:05
Neville Wilshire (anti vaxer) of the tv The call centre died yesterday of Covid aged 61
By:
shiny new shoes please
When: 12 Dec 21 21:35
No such thing as anti vaxer..  wakey wakey magic beans for sale , recommended annual subscription

Jefferson Airplane -White Rabbit-

Everything that has a beginning has an end..Grinyour time will come
By:
nineteen points
When: 12 Dec 21 22:19
Lisa Shaw?

Anybody want to discuss, or ignore?
By:
A_T
When: 13 Dec 21 09:29
Neville Wilshire (anti vaxer) of the tv The call centre died yesterday of Covid aged 61

no more "wakey wakey" for him
By:
DancingBraveTheBest
When: 13 Dec 21 12:12
Of or with??? Where did you get this info from AT?
By:
DancingBraveTheBest
When: 13 Dec 21 12:18
I was only out with him just over 3 weeks ago, he didnt look too good then tbhSad
By:
A_T
When: 13 Dec 21 12:28
https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/breaking-nev-wilshire-dead-star-25674342
By:
DancingBraveTheBest
When: 13 Dec 21 12:44
Is it officially confirmed that he died of covid ???
By:
DancingBraveTheBest
When: 13 Dec 21 12:45
Or just someone saying it on twitter??
By:
A_T
When: 13 Dec 21 12:47
no idea it was posted by Early Morning Riser
By:
DancingBraveTheBest
When: 13 Dec 21 13:07
Believe me if poor Nev had died of covid it would be plastered over every newspaper from john o groats to lands end
By:
A_T
When: 13 Dec 21 13:09
I'd never heard of him before
By:
nineteen points
When: 13 Dec 21 14:06
Lisa Shaw?
By:
A_T
When: 15 Dec 21 11:06
German police conduct raids over alleged Covid death threats

BERLIN — Police in eastern Germany carried out raids Wednesday in an investigation of alleged threats to kill a state governor and others by opponents of Covid-19 restrictions and vaccinations.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/german-police-conduct-raids-alleged-covid-death-threats-rcna8827
By:
----you-have-to-laugh---
When: 16 Dec 21 13:04
90 Day Fiance star Jason Hitch has died at the age of 45.

The reality star died on Tuesday night in the ICU of a Florida hospital, his sister reportedly revealed.

According to TMZ, Hitch had battled Covid and died from complications related to the virus.

His sister Shannon said the star was not vaccinated and did not have pre-existing health conditions to their knowledge.
By:
nineteen points
When: 16 Dec 21 13:06
poor old jethro,double jabbed and boosted.dead from covid
By:
DancingBraveTheBest
When: 16 Dec 21 13:21
YHTL there is always an if or a but or a could have.....did not have pre-existing health conditions to their knowledge means he did have pre-existing health conditions.
By:
DancingBraveTheBest
When: 16 Dec 21 13:22
19, i suspect dead fron the concotion of drugs in his body and not covidSad
By:
DancingBraveTheBest
When: 16 Dec 21 13:47
There was an article i read yesterday of another poor person, a 44 year old mother of 3 died from the vaccine. Should be spread all over the newspapers from John o groats to Lands End but we all know why that wont happen.  If the poor women was able to speak now i can only think her last words would have been "I wish id not had the vaccine"SadSad
By:
nineteen points
When: 16 Dec 21 14:00
dancer,they cant have it both ways.if a chap can die in a car crash and test positive be classed as dying "with" covid then a chap who tests positive, allegely with drugs in his system,also should die "with" covid.
By:
A_T
When: 16 Dec 21 14:30
19, i suspect dead fron the concotion of drugs in his body and not covid

Dr DancingBraveTheBest has spoken
By:
Johnny The Guesser
When: 16 Dec 21 15:24
Every single unvaccinated person dying with Covid , would utter on their death bed - "I wish I had had the vaccine" - will run into the many thousands in the UK alone.

Over 100 million jabs in arms  , with an unfortunate handful dying from vaccine complications who would express vaccine regret.

Pay your money , take your chance. I'm a gambler - it's a no brainer.
By:
nineteen points
When: 16 Dec 21 15:29
handful? dear god get your head out the sand
By:
nineteen points
By:
nineteen points
By:
thegiggilo
When: 16 Dec 21 15:31
Conservativewoman LaughLaughLaughLaugh
By:
DancingBraveTheBest
Unfortunate handful ffs........you must have thousands of fingers on your hands
By:
Johnny The Guesser
It was 4 last time I looked at ONS figures based on death certificates.
By:
DancingBraveTheBest
When: 16 Dec 21 15:32
Love to see you profit and loss johnny...........mostly loss i should imaginePlain
By:
DancingBraveTheBest
When: 16 Dec 21 15:35
People like Johnny there is just no conversing with. I have tried and tried to see the bbc side of the argument and none of it adds up. I bet people like Johnny not even attempted to look at the other side of the coinConfused
Page 38 of 46  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | ... | 46 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com