Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
shiny new shoes please
03 Aug 21 22:30
| Topic/replies: 10,252 | Blogger: shiny new shoes please's blog
People with Covid-19 symptoms are being urged to stay at home, even if they are vaccinated, as they can still spread the virus
No sh1t Sherlock

The plea from Chief Medical Officer Dr Tony Holohan
stay at home if you have any cold or flu symptoms
Pause Switch to Standard View Stay at home orders part 2
Show More
Report SontaranStratagem August 4, 2021 4:38 PM BST
I wanna know how they play the blame the unvaxxed card

30k cases again here, they ain't stopping this now even the mugs need to see through it
Report feedthepony August 4, 2021 4:43 PM BST
SS - the play will be simple - it's the unvaccinated breathing their unprotected germs on a clean vaccinated person.  If everybody was vaccinated then everybody would be clean meaning there would be no unclean unvaccinated germs in the population.

Totally ignores the fact that:
1. It's nonsense
2. Even if it were true then they are going to need to shut the borders to all countries not with 100% vaccinated and who also have their borders similarly closed - they won't
3. They have to vaccinate babies as soon as they leave the womb FOREVER

Us unvaccinated will be called all the names under the sun by the virtuous vaccinated brainwashed to believe this bull

Doesn't matter tho as they won't make it.  Natural selection already got them to take the snake oil without even bothering to check what it was
Report Pleasegivemeanailedontip August 4, 2021 5:02 PM BST
Seems fair in some context, if you can work at home or get paid for sick then dont be that suck up that goes to work looking like a corpse, coughing over everyone just because you have strong work effics
Report edy August 4, 2021 5:03 PM BST
Doesn't matter tho as they won't make it.  Natural selection already got them to take the snake oil without even bothering to check what it was

How much longer do the vaccinated people have, and does it matter whether they got e.g AstraZeneca/Oxford or one of the mRNA vaccines?
Report shiny new shoes please August 4, 2021 5:04 PM BST
Our here Leo has problems ,
Appointed a freedom of expression UN special adviser

Plus party in Merion hotel .. doesn't look good as madman Tony spreads the fear
Report shiny new shoes please August 4, 2021 5:04 PM BST
*Over
Report gambeano August 4, 2021 5:05 PM BST
Wed 4th August 2021 - the day they announce they start going after the children...

I seem to remember a while back there were "no plans to vaccinate children" against Covid, in the same way there were "no plans to introduce domestic passports" for Covid... and yet somehow both have come to pass.

As I've said before, no longer conspiracy theories, just spoiler alerts!

Give it a a few more months and it will become 'necessary' to vaccinate 12-15 year-olds and beyond, all with a jab that still only has EUA.
Report shiny new shoes please August 4, 2021 5:19 PM BST
spoiler alert
plans to jab 5year old plus here  .. Professor mills already has suggested
Report shiny new shoes please August 4, 2021 5:25 PM BST
Seems the made up appointment went tits up!
https://www.rte.ie/news/politics/2021/0804/1238978-zappone-hotel/
Report Dr Crippen August 4, 2021 5:43 PM BST
no plans to vaccinate children

This is a good rule of thumb:- Never believe anything the government say until they've officially denied it.
Report shiny new shoes please August 4, 2021 5:47 PM BST
Laying the ground work helps as covid has proved
Report SontaranStratagem August 4, 2021 7:17 PM BST

Aug 4, 2021 -- 11:03AM, edy wrote:

Doesn't matter tho as they won't make it.

Report SontaranStratagem August 4, 2021 7:18 PM BST
We don't know what the true long term effects are yet

My theory is its entirely making people dependent on the vaxxines and big pharma by destroying their immune systems and basically having them have a subscription based immune system ie through drugs and vaxxines

I'm going to wait until winter, when the booster is given in September and the flu shot is given in November

That could be the death nail for the immune compromised

The flu vax gives them a small dose of the actual flu? after 8 months of being given multiple covid shots...
Report SontaranStratagem August 4, 2021 7:25 PM BST
As for the kids they will vaxxinate them at school one day without even asking for the parents consent

They'll send in those "health officials" out of the blue one day and that's that job done

The teachers will get it in the neck but so what this lot don't give a fook about that that much has been obvious for a while

They don't care about the court system because that's money and time and we simply don't have it nowadays

They can do as they please because no one does a sodding fooking thing about them, and anyone that does is given a kicking and the sheep on the sidelines s*it themselves and run away
Report Johnny The Guesser August 4, 2021 7:34 PM BST
Freedom - giving 16 and 17 year olds their own vaccination choice.
Fascism -  Not giving 16 and 17 year olds their own vaccination choice.
Report shiny new shoes please August 4, 2021 7:37 PM BST
Mrs,shiny is concerned the old here have isolated over a year \half immune systems might not cope if winter is bad

Booster,flu jab .
Time will tell
Report SontaranStratagem August 4, 2021 7:52 PM BST
This is the point about immune systems

The 3 or 4 jabs will wreck havoc with it? not to mention being isolated and away from people for over a year

We'll all get sick if we isolated for that long, but the vaxxines having destroyed immune systems etc ?

This is where they ain't actually wrong about the unvaxxinated, yes we will be giving off germs and passing them on, but it wont be us making them so ill they need hospital beds and god forbid coffins

It will be because they have weak and compromised immune systems

So its a half truth but its twisted half truth at that
Report Dr Crippen August 4, 2021 8:02 PM BST
Why jab people that don't need it?

Simply look for the money.

You'll not find many GPs against jabbing those who don't need it because they get paid for every jab.

And the powers that pull the NHS strings get paid as well.
Report Dr Crippen August 4, 2021 8:04 PM BST
''Trust me I'm a doctor''  is a joke.
Report clouded leopard August 4, 2021 8:09 PM BST
well worth 25 mins

https://rumble.com/vijfs3-eric-clapton-speaks-out-against-covid-vaccine-after-experiencing-serious-si.html
Report politicspunter August 4, 2021 8:14 PM BST
He is the type of elderly former drug addict with underlying health problems that the Covid vaccination is there to help.
Report shiny new shoes please August 4, 2021 8:15 PM BST
Most  g.p. Here  are not seeing any walk in still  . Booked appointments one day a week ..
There still jabbing for cash instead
Updateding health records ect..
55euro 15mins appointment  or

GPs set to make €2,500 a day from Covid vaccine scheme The terms of the agreement will see GPs getting €35 a jab, or €60 to give two doses three weeks apart i
Report politicspunter August 4, 2021 8:22 PM BST
He is also a really dreadful racist.
Report clouded leopard August 4, 2021 8:46 PM BST
Vile you are
Report politicspunter August 4, 2021 8:50 PM BST
I assumed everyone knew that, it's common knowledge.
Report Reynard August 5, 2021 6:36 AM BST
clouded leopard • August 4, 2021 8:46 PM BST
Vile you are

politicspunter • August 4, 2021 8:50 PM BST
I assumed everyone knew that, it's common knowledge.

Yep , but the admission just confirms what everybody knew already .................
Report Slicer August 5, 2021 8:06 AM BST
For all of you who say you can't truss a doctor, I must say that I can be trussed & have been for more years than I can remember!
Report Giuseppe August 5, 2021 11:59 AM BST
I don't trust you
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com