Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
frog1000
01 Aug 21 09:53
Joined:
Date Joined: 25 Jan 01
| Topic/replies: 2,793 | Blogger: frog1000's blog
According to Van Tam and his report quoted a couple of days ago.

Lets assume vaccines in England been out for 200 days.

Are they claiming vaccines (which do not even stop people getting infected have prevented 110,000 infections per day?

Remember during most of the time we have been in lockdown which they claim stops infections.

Remember only just over half the population has both jabs now.

These numbers just do not add up. 110,000 infections is more than we have ever had.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 5  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 173
By:
PorcupineorPineapple
When: 01 Aug 21 10:03
Are they claiming vaccines (which do not even stop people getting infected have prevented 110,000 infections per day?
Vaccines massively reduce the chance of the person getting infected, and also reduce the infectiousness, making it more difficult to pass on.


Remember during most of the time we have been in lockdown which they claim stops infections.
Lockdowns* do stem infections. Only temporarily mind. If you have a lockdown, stop, allow the virus in and let it spread then you've got another problem.
*An actual lockdown, not a grown man cryarsing about the cinema being shut.



Not sure about the numbers, but the Delta variant is clearly incredibly contagious. Way more than the original version. Way, way more. Additionally, we've had schools fully open, mass crowd events and young people socialising a lot.
By:
Reynard
When: 01 Aug 21 10:26
"Young people socialising a lot" ............

Seriously ? Are young people mad ? Why would anybody wish to socialise , especially the young ? Crazy
By:
dave1357
When: 01 Aug 21 10:45
frogIT getting increasingly agitated that vaccines are working.
By:
Johnny The Guesser
When: 01 Aug 21 11:10
Makes me smile ...always vaccines don't stop infections ....never mention or even acknowledge that vaccines reduce infections..
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 01 Aug 21 11:21
Are you trying to disrupt this thread dave?
By:
shiny new shoes please
When: 01 Aug 21 12:58
You tube. Barred sky news Australia.. Real world harm ExcitedLaugh
Ministry of truth ExcitedLaugh

are Vaccinated Israelis numbers going  up hence booster
and unvaccinated Israelis  down  Confused

America puts 15 million @risk or on the street eviction ban expired  during "pandemic"
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 01 Aug 21 19:17
The situation is insane no one can possible make heads or tails of it ffs

You've got the psychos talking about the internet of things and internet of bodies

They ain't getting it though, there's enough that will a stop to that nonsense
By:
shiny new shoes please
When: 01 Aug 21 22:00
Hackers shut down Italy's covid booking system Crazy
By:
shiny new shoes please
When: 01 Aug 21 22:02
Or is this mis information .. ConfusedConfused
By:
politicspunter
When: 01 Aug 21 22:54
Does FrogIT mean adults when he says "Remember only just over half the population has both jabs now." ? The current figure for adults is 72.5%.
By:
Reynard
When: 02 Aug 21 10:51
The current figure for adults (incapable of thinking for themselves , fearful of draconian restrictions or simply coerced by employers etc.) is 72.5%. Sad
By:
bigpoppapump
When: 02 Aug 21 10:59
110,000 infections is more than we have ever had

110,000 is fewer than total deaths, so no, it's not 'more infections than we have ever had'

if you're going to do bullsh1t, at least have the good grace to make it sensible bullsh1t.
By:
edy
When: 02 Aug 21 10:59
Most of us simply aren't made to be supremely free thinking to figure out that PCR tests are looking for exosomes.
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 02 Aug 21 11:52
Read what he wrote again bigbopalula.

The frog was referring to 110,000 infections per day.
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 02 Aug 21 12:32
Last August they claimed there was fewer than 10 deaths, fewer than 2000 "cases" (which they've changed to "infections")

This August its near 100 deaths and 26,000 "infections

So no, no, it hasn't gone anywhere, it hasn't been improved by vaxxines...

The "figures and stats" don't lie... people are fooking braindead they really are

Even when their own religious stats tell them something completely different to their BS they can't see their own lie ffs

Unbelievable
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 02 Aug 21 12:35
"Vaxxines work"

Not according to those stats you like to put out they don't

I suppose there's some jiggery pokery you've been told to do to magic it be "better"?

You put divide the number by 2, take those infections over there and throw those in the bin when no one is looking, take those infections and put them under the bed and then attempt to BS them with word salads

"Its better"...
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 02 Aug 21 12:36
If anything the vaxxines are making it worse according to those stats
By:
Mexico
When: 02 Aug 21 13:05
SS

Once again you are showing your true colours as somebody who wants a permanent lockdown. Just because you don’t go to work doesn’t mean you won’t be effected by an economic slowdown.

Last year UK had fairly strict lockdown including schools shut until beginning of July. The schools remained shut until September.

Cases were low after this lockdown maybe under 20,000 a week. The public were following more social distancing measures in July 2020 compared to July2021.
Cases didn’t decrease in July2020 they remained fairly level.

With the vaccine cases are decreasing even though there is stacks of Covid around. The UK is open yet cases are not increasing.

Very sad that you want more lockdowns, fortunately the 90% majority want UK to open up.


If you are too scared or selfish to have vaccine then don’t. It isn’t compulsory.
It is a wonderful success story that the vaccine works and so many people have chosen to have a jab or two.
By:
eyeball
When: 02 Aug 21 13:10
Conjecture
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 02 Aug 21 13:13
Seasonal.
By:
frog1000
When: 02 Aug 21 15:22

Aug 2, 2021 -- 8:05AM, Mexico wrote:


SSOnce again you are showing your true colours as somebody who wants a permanent lockdown. Just because you don’t go to work doesn’t mean you won’t be effected by an economic slowdown.Last year UK had fairly strict lockdown including schools shut until beginning of July. The schools remained shut until September.Cases were low after this lockdown maybe under 20,000 a week. The public were following more social distancing measures in July 2020 compared to July2021. Cases didn’t decrease in July2020 they remained fairly level.With the vaccine cases are decreasing even though there is stacks of Covid around. The UK is open yet cases are not increasing.Very sad that you want more lockdowns, fortunately the 90% majority want UK to open up.If you are too scared or selfish to have vaccine then don’t. It isn’t compulsory. It is a wonderful success story that the vaccine works and so many people have chosen to have a jab or two.


The backfitting of data by the the lockdown fanatics continues.

Meanwhile back in the real world 'cases' in the UK continue to fall.

By:
politicspunter
When: 02 Aug 21 15:29
Cases are currently falling because of the Governments vaccination programme.
By:
shiny new shoes please
When: 02 Aug 21 15:51
Israel cases currently rising due to world beating vaccination programme (interesting )

As winter approaches will our health service cope now
History says not a chance in hell
By:
PorcupineorPineapple
When: 02 Aug 21 15:53
/\ fake news
By:
shiny new shoes please
When: 02 Aug 21 15:56
Are they jabbing the old again for fun?
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 02 Aug 21 16:26

Aug 2, 2021 -- 8:05AM, Mexico wrote:


SSOnce again you are showing your true colours as somebody who wants a permanent lockdown. Just because you don’t go to work doesn’t mean you won’t be effected by an economic slowdown.Last year UK had fairly strict lockdown including schools shut until beginning of July. The schools remained shut until September.Cases were low after this lockdown maybe under 20,000 a week. The public were following more social distancing measures in July 2020 compared to July2021. Cases didn’t decrease in July2020 they remained fairly level.With the vaccine cases are decreasing even though there is stacks of Covid around. The UK is open yet cases are not increasing.Very sad that you want more lockdowns, fortunately the 90% majority want UK to open up.If you are too scared or selfish to have vaccine then don’t. It isn’t compulsory. It is a wonderful success story that the vaccine works and so many people have chosen to have a jab or two.


Christ on a bike

Its flipped on its head since last year

I was giving you your own argument point and how you're trying to spin it to be "better" when in reality it isn't

Daddy would you like some sausages...

By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 02 Aug 21 16:27
1,000 cases when no one was on lockdown it was a lie

A lockdown is troops on the streets and curfews, no one goes to work etc

That wasn't a lockdown it was anything but
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 02 Aug 21 16:28
You still went to work, you still hit the supermarkets, the football started back up 2 weeks later

It was fooking comical
By:
Mexico
When: 02 Aug 21 16:32
Yes ss

It has completely flipped since last year.

In 2020 cases around 30,000 would result in thousands of cases a day, pubs & restaurants would be forced to close with 30,000 cases, nightclubs would not be open, sporting events would be behind closed doors.

I understand you love lockdowns but 90% of the country want freedom, they want the country to open

So what has flipped it on the head….. vaccines .
Now 30,000 cases result in about 500 deaths a week, the country is open in spite of the tiny minority who are too scared or selfish to help the country out of this mess.

Yes of course it has flipped. We have a vaccine. Simples.
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 02 Aug 21 16:53
What flipped Spanish flu when we had no vaccines?

''Lasting from February 1918 to April 1920, it infected 500 million people – about a third of the world's population at the time – in four successive waves''
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 02 Aug 21 16:58
Of course this Covid pandemic will last much longer due to the running commentary we're being subjected to.
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 02 Aug 21 17:17
But 30,000 infections this meant everything opening back up

I could care less I'm just pointing out the stupidity of it all

"lockdown" was a crock of s*it anyway

My mum, dad, sisters and brother never had a day during the whole of it so there's that
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 02 Aug 21 17:18
Never had a day off during it but are now being mandated to take a needle

Absolute b0llocks
By:
Johnny The Guesser
When: 02 Aug 21 17:20
"absolute bollocks" - try telling that to the faces of the people who have had family members die.
By:
nineteen points
When: 02 Aug 21 17:26
try telling all the cancer patients that covid is more important.99.97% survival rate for covid thats if you even catch it.

one man dies every 45 minutes with colon cancer.
By:
Johnny The Guesser
When: 02 Aug 21 17:37
Again - hindsight pandemic management.
How many cancer operations etc if hospitals full of covid patients ?
By:
politicspunter
When: 02 Aug 21 17:40

Aug 2, 2021 -- 12:18PM, SontaranStratagem wrote:


Never had a day off during it but are now being mandated to take a needleAbsolute b0llocks


No one is being "mandated" to do any such thing.

By:
Giuseppe
When: 02 Aug 21 17:43
Israel was on about 20 cases a day in June, now on 2,000

deaths still very low, about 2 a day
By:
Giuseppe
When: 02 Aug 21 17:45
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_pandemic_in_Israel#Fourth_wave:_June_2021_to_present

Daily case numbers began rising at the end of June 2021, reaching over 1000 daily cases on 17 July 2021[191] and over 2000 at the end of July 2021[192]. The number of hospitalizations also rose.[193]

On 25 June 2021, the requirement for mask indoors was reinstituted due to the rise in cases.[194] On 29 July 2021, the green pass requirement was reinstituted for indoor events with 100 or more participants.[195]

On 29 July 2021, a third vaccination was approved for persons aged 60 or older due to observed waning efficacy of the Pfizer vaccine to the prevalent Delta variant.[192]

lol
Page 1 of 5  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com