Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 193 comments are related to the topic:
Here we go again

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 3 of 5  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 193
By:
A_T
When: 31 Jul 21 15:35
I don't need to give you or your ilk any evidence AT

good job you "don't need to" case because you obviously haven't got any
By:
Giuseppe
When: 31 Jul 21 15:35
lol like it's my job in Dublin to do that

how about the police in Yorkshire do a better job at stopping it happening?
By:
macarony
When: 31 Jul 21 15:36
AT will be out in his uber taxi shortly looking for kids
By:
Giuseppe
When: 31 Jul 21 15:36
no evidence

40 arrests for fukk sake
By:
casemoney
When: 31 Jul 21 15:39
Pmsl @ Mac
By:
A_T
When: 31 Jul 21 15:45
no evidence

40 arrests for fukk sake

so what's the problem?

how about the police in Yorkshire do a better job at stopping it happening?

you need to know about it to stop it. where's the evidence they ignored it?
By:
Giuseppe
When: 31 Jul 21 15:46
40 arrests

you think it's over now?

the evidence they swept it under the carpet is well established
By:
A_T
When: 31 Jul 21 15:47
the evidence they swept it under the carpet is well established

then you should have no problem providing a link
By:
Giuseppe
When: 31 Jul 21 15:48
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring

The Rochdale child sex abuse ring involved underage teenage girls in Rochdale, Greater Manchester, England. Nine men were convicted of sex trafficking and other offences including rape, trafficking girls for sex and conspiracy to engage in sexual activity with a child in May 2012.

This resulted in Greater Manchester Police launching Operation Doublet to investigate further claims of abuse with 19 men so far being convicted.[1]

Forty-seven girls were identified as victims of child sexual exploitation during the police investigation.[2][3][4]

The men were British Pakistanis, which led to discussion on whether the failure to investigate them was linked to the authorities' fear of being accused of racial prejudice.[5]

The girls were mainly White British.[5]

In March 2015, Greater Manchester Police apologised for its failure to investigate the child sexual exploitation allegations more thoroughly between 2008 and 2010.[6]

Sara Rowbotham, the sexual health worker who first recognised patterns of child abuse in the community and fought to bring these crimes to police attention, was made redundant in 2014.[7]

A former Detective Constable who was investigating the grooming gangs, Margaret Oliver, resigned in 2012 in disgust of the handling of the cases by the police force and spoke out as a whistleblower to inform the public.[8]
By:
macarony
When: 31 Jul 21 15:49
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2141740/Rochdale-child-sex-trial-Police-fears-branded-racist-left-grooming-gang-free-abuse-teenage-girls-years-says-Labour-MP.html
By:
saddo
When: 31 Jul 21 15:49
Anyone not aware of Margaret Oliver has no interest in these crimes, whatever they say.
By:
Giuseppe
When: 31 Jul 21 15:52
Victims were physically assaulted and raped by as many as five men at a time,[1] or obliged to have sex with "several men in a day, several times a week".[9]

The victims, plied with drugs and alcohol, were passed around friends and family,[19] and taken to various locations in the north of England, including Rochdale, Oldham, Nelson, Bradford and Leeds.[1]

The abusers paid small sums of money for the encounters.[1] One 13-year-old victim recounted that, after being forced to have sex in exchange for vodka, her abuser immediately raped her again and gave her £40 to not say anything about the incident.[19]

Among the incidents recorded by the police were a 15-year-old victim too drunk to recall being raped by 20 men, one after the other; and another victim so drunk that she vomited over the side of the bed as she was being raped by two men.[2]

One 13-year-old victim had an abortion after becoming pregnant.[9]
By:
Giuseppe
When: 31 Jul 21 15:53
Tim Loughton, the Minister for Children and Families, said that while there was no evidence that ethnic communities condoned child sexual abuse, he was concerned that some had been slow to report it to the police, and urged police and social workers not to allow "political correctness around ethnicity" to hinder their work to apprehend such criminals.[32]
By:
A_T
When: 31 Jul 21 15:54
we were told "you guys turn a blind eye to muslim men raping young white girls" - never heard anything about it - how could a "blind eye" have been turned to it?
By:
saddo
When: 31 Jul 21 15:55
I know plenty of Police round here. They have no appetite for taking on Muslims, ask them if you know any.
By:
Giuseppe
When: 31 Jul 21 15:55
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huddersfield_grooming_gang

The Huddersfield grooming gang was a group of men who were convicted of sexual offences against girls in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom.

It was the largest gang ever convicted for sex abuse in the United Kingdom.

The offences took place between 2004 and 2011, and the men were charged following the Operation Tendersea inquiry by the police.

The trials began in April 2017 and 20 men were convicted in 2018 in three separate trials.[1]

Since then, further men have been convicted in a series of trials, bringing the total number of men convicted to 38 by July 2021 for a total of 421 years.[2][3]

A report released in June 2019 indicated that 15 of the 22 females involved were known to children's services.

Although there was "sufficient evidence" that two girls were being sexually exploited, one as early as 2007, no action was taken by the Kirklees Children's Services.[4]
By:
Reynard
When: 31 Jul 21 15:56
Just read the entire thread and a vast majority of it consists of @politicspunter (logged in on his A_T account) firing unsubstantiated , childish insults at any poster who expresses the slightest concern at what is a despicable , heinous serial crime . Any sane human being should be condemning these offenders but questioning the level of peoples education and making references to 'white robes' and 'burning crosses' is the priority , or so it would appear .
Sad
By:
Giuseppe
When: 31 Jul 21 15:57
Some gang members told the court the girls were willing participants and happy having sex with the men.

The ringleader, 59-year-old Shabir Ahmed, claimed the girls were "prostitutes" who had been running a "business empire" and it was all "white lies".

He shouted in court, "Where are the white people? You have only got my kind here."[2][12]

Shabir Ahmed's threatening behaviour and calling Judge Gerald Clifton a "racist bastard" resulted in him being banned from the court for the sentencing hearing.[17]
By:
A_T
When: 31 Jul 21 15:58
Reynard I've said it was appalling
By:
A_T
When: 31 Jul 21 16:01
who here was appalled at the killing of George Floyd?
By:
A_T
When: 31 Jul 21 16:01
most of you don't think the killer did anything wrong
By:
Giuseppe
When: 31 Jul 21 16:04
yes I know grooming gangs are targeting white girls in Yorkshire, and the police have ignored it, but what about George Floyd
By:
casemoney
When: 31 Jul 21 16:06
Cases only similar in that the Evidence of what happened or was happening was there for all to see  . Lets say action was taken a little swifter in Mr Floyds case ..
By:
macarony
When: 31 Jul 21 16:08
I was no more appalled by the death of Floyd than the death of any other black man, even the ones killed here but then I not an hypocrite. Not that the death of a black American man with long criminal record as anything to do with white girls in Britain? maybe AT thinks they are the same
By:
Reynard
When: 31 Jul 21 16:11
politicspunter • July 31, 2021 4:01 PM BST

This thread is completely unrelated to the murder of George Floyd , which was a crime for which the perpetrator was rightly convicted and incarcerated . Cannot remember how many times the 'George Floyd' thread was interspersed with references to grooming gangs but I doubt many , if any !
By:
Giuseppe
When: 31 Jul 21 16:14
why would British people be more interested n Yorkshire than Minnesota

makes no sense

racism the only explanation
By:
A_T
When: 31 Jul 21 16:14
yes I know grooming gangs are targeting white girls in Yorkshire, and the police have ignored it, but what about George Floyd

it wasn't me who brought Floyd into this so you're asking the wrong poster
By:
Reynard
When: 31 Jul 21 16:16
Giuseppe • July 31, 2021 4:14 PM BST
why would British people be more interested n Yorkshire than Minnesota

makes no sense

racism the only explanation

Geography could be another Plain
By:
Giuseppe
When: 31 Jul 21 16:21
every post A-T makes in this thread is either calling people racist or talking about george floyd

and we wonder why police were wary about going after these gangs
By:
Reynard
When: 31 Jul 21 16:23

Jul 31, 2021 -- 10:14AM, A_T wrote:

yes I know grooming gangs are targeting white girls in Yorkshire, and the police have ignored it, but what about George Floydit wasn't me who brought Floyd into this so you're asking the wrong poster

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM !!!!!!

By:
Giuseppe
When: 31 Jul 21 16:23
lol

check for yourself

almost every post mentions the KKK, or George Floyd, or both
By:
Giuseppe
When: 31 Jul 21 16:24
grooming gangs are a big problem in west yorkshire at the moment

lol keep burning those crosses y'all
By:
Giuseppe
When: 31 Jul 21 16:26
correction there are actually three type of A-T posts

where's teh evidence there is a problem with grooming gangs

you're racist

what about george floyd
By:
A_T
When: 31 Jul 21 16:27
no it wasn't me who brought George Floyd into this - you need to ask macarony why he thought it appropriate
By:
saddo
When: 31 Jul 21 16:27
Not just at the moment, its gone from one generation to the next. Embedded behaviour.
By:
Reynard
When: 31 Jul 21 16:33

Jul 31, 2021 -- 10:27AM, A_T wrote:

no it wasn't me who brought George Floyd into this - you need to ask macarony why he thought it appropriate

Macaroni ? Must have been deleted then Confused

By:
macarony
When: 31 Jul 21 16:36
A_T
A_T31 Jul 21 15:01Joined: 27 Jan 06 | Topic/replies: 12,554 | Blogger: A_T's blog
By:
Reynard
When: 31 Jul 21 16:41
Thanks for the confirmation , macarony . Thought I was losing it lol
By:
A_T
When: 31 Jul 21 16:46
macarony 30 Jul 21 18:51 
Funny how some get all hot and bothered by racism or the death of a none Brit in America

anyone going to pretend this wasn't a reference to GF? if it wasn't then who?
By:
A_T
When: 31 Jul 21 16:51
come on surely someone is going to pretend this wasn't a reference to GF?
Page 3 of 5  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com