Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 193 comments are related to the topic:
Here we go again

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 2 of 5  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 193
By:
A_T
When: 31 Jul 21 10:26
two of the forum's top cross-burners
By:
macarony
When: 31 Jul 21 10:32
Of course AT can provide many examples of his condemnation of Muslim men raping white girls? As for myself I have never claimed to care about any other race other than my own if this makes me a racist then so be it at least I am honest and false friend claiming to have socal is interests unlike AT and company
By:
A_T
When: 31 Jul 21 10:34
well yes macarony at least you're honest - always good to have one virtue at least
By:
Magic__Daps
When: 31 Jul 21 10:37
Cross burners, racists etc etc.

Can you please post ACTUAL evidence of all of this racism. PP can join you in putting the posts up.

I will pop back in a couple of hours to see multiple examples no doubt.....
By:
A_T
When: 31 Jul 21 10:41
going out the get the white hood and gown dry-cleaned?
By:
Magic__Daps
When: 31 Jul 21 10:49
Oh dear, how tragic can one person be on here, to be so one dimensional with the race baiting and just coming across as a very strange oddball with no life outside of an anonymous forum.

I am actually going out with a couple of friends for a bit of breakfast and a coffee. You should try and get a few friends, and get out of your safe space and try and go out in the real World and mix with real people yourself. Being a sad, tragic troll on here every day just isn't a very good look for anyone tbh.

Anyway, I look forward to all of these multiple posts that you claim to be racist.
By:
A_T
When: 31 Jul 21 11:01
I thought you'd gone out? make up your mind
By:
A_T
When: 31 Jul 21 11:09
a very strange oddball with no life outside of an anonymous forum.

Daps that's called projecting
By:
Magic__Daps
When: 31 Jul 21 13:47
No racists posts yet? Must still be putting them altogether.

Very odd behaviour to call multiple people racist on a daily/weekly, but then not be able to show any evidence of such a claim.

What high standards you must have for yourself, I guess it is the same with all the sad tragic internet trolls. Your tag teamer Politicspunter seems to do the same when he isn't hoping people die.

Anyway enjoy another day of tragic trolling.

Toodle pip.
By:
alun2005
When: 31 Jul 21 14:23
More culturally-enriching news from Batley. Extraordinarily lenient sentences for a senseless and completely unprovoked murder caried out by a cowardly gang. Highly reminiscent of the appalling murder of Stephen Lawrence, although the guilty men in that dreadful case rightly received long sentences.   

Curiously though I don't see the word 'racist' appearing anywhere in this article. Particularly puzzling at a time when that word has an almost compulsory presence in any media article, whether they concern football, cricket, women's gymnastics or anything else quite frankly.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/bradley-gledhill-batley-murder-sentencing-b1894322.html
By:
Giuseppe
When: 31 Jul 21 14:24
"you guys turn a blind eye to muslim men raping young white girls

what a disgusting post"

wow, just wow

that's even worse than "hope anti vaxxers die a horrible death"
By:
Giuseppe
When: 31 Jul 21 14:24
edit

the quote is supposed to be

"you guys turn a blind eye to muslim men raping young white girls

the parents of these girls certainly did"
By:
Giuseppe
When: 31 Jul 21 14:26
"going out the get the white hood and gown dry-cleaned? "

ha ha mate that joke never gets old
By:
Giuseppe
When: 31 Jul 21 14:27
white girls are being raped in Yorkshire but at least I'm not a racist
By:
A_T
When: 31 Jul 21 14:27
and kkk_alun pops up

Very odd behaviour to call multiple people racist on a daily/weekly, but then not be able to show any evidence of such a claim.

hopefully all such filth has been deleted - the racists here are just being careful
By:
Giuseppe
When: 31 Jul 21 14:28
the only person posting filth is you mate
By:
A_T
When: 31 Jul 21 14:29
Anyway enjoy another day of tragic trolling.

strange Daps you never post anything except to defend the racists - even Crippen is more interesting
By:
A_T
When: 31 Jul 21 14:29
"going out the get the white hood and gown dry-cleaned? "

ha ha mate that joke never gets old

maybe a black shirt? when in Rome...
By:
Giuseppe
When: 31 Jul 21 14:32
ha ha that was pretty clever

I see you know some history Cool
By:
moisok
When: 31 Jul 21 15:06
AT and his friends seem to support the demographic that has destroyed thousands of young women's lives through organised illegal behaviour
By:
macarony
When: 31 Jul 21 15:11
AT could belong to this group. If a people are racist for disliking another race what do you call someone who hates their own race an AT?
By:
moisok
When: 31 Jul 21 15:13
You would think a citizen of the country would be appalled at their behaviour, instead they seem to ignore it.  By not condemning it they are clearly approving by omission.  Say nothing is the coward's way out.
By:
saddo
When: 31 Jul 21 15:16
“Let not any one pacify his conscience by the delusion that he can do no harm if he takes no part, and forms no opinion. Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing."
"
By:
A_T
When: 31 Jul 21 15:17
macarony at least you're honest about being a racist

moisok I'm appalled at this story - they'll be going to prison thank goodness - but you're only interested in it because he gives you a chance to attack people who aren't white
By:
A_T
When: 31 Jul 21 15:18
saddo who do you think should have done something and what should they have done?
By:
macarony
When: 31 Jul 21 15:20
AT time for you to be also honest about your true feelings about the Brits and your failings in life, how long you been here now?
By:
A_T
When: 31 Jul 21 15:23
macarony I love Britain wouldn't want to live anywhere else -  and very happy wth my life thank you for asking

just how badly did you do at school?
By:
casemoney
When: 31 Jul 21 15:23
moisok I'm appalled at this story WHAT ABOUT THE other hundred stories

The reason the stories are happening is because there was sadly a massive ignorance of

what was going on . WHY IS THAT AT ,do you care to explain why thousands of men were

allowed to continue raping young girls nationwide for years ,Give us the reason A T

I await your answer with baited Breath .
By:
Giuseppe
When: 31 Jul 21 15:24
the police swept it under the carpet because they were wary of being labelled racist
By:
A_T
When: 31 Jul 21 15:25
case, macarony, moisok, saddo - just how badly did you do at school?
By:
A_T
When: 31 Jul 21 15:26
WHY IS THAT AT ,do you care to explain why thousands of men were

allowed to continue raping young girls nationwide for years ,Give us the reason A T

how the fck shoudl I know? what's your explanation and give the evidence for it?
By:
macarony
When: 31 Jul 21 15:27
just how badly did you do at school?

I done well enough not be driving a second hand Toyota taxi around the streets of the North, how's business by the way?
By:
A_T
When: 31 Jul 21 15:27
the police swept it under the carpet because they were wary of being labelled racist

they've been charged how is that sweeping it under the carpet?
By:
A_T
When: 31 Jul 21 15:28
I done well enough

it should be "I did well enough" - a GSCE in woodwork is not much of an achievement I'm afraid. sorry
By:
macarony
When: 31 Jul 21 15:29
they've been charged how is that sweeping it under the carpet?

because it had been going on since the early 90s and it was only the persistence by one mother that finally got it to court
By:
macarony
When: 31 Jul 21 15:30
Taxi
By:
Giuseppe
When: 31 Jul 21 15:31
"they've been charged how is that sweeping it under the carpet? "

after about 30 years

and it's still going on

and the media isn't giving it the attention it deserves
By:
Giuseppe
When: 31 Jul 21 15:32
this story is one million times more important than bananas on instagram
By:
A_T
and it's still going on

you should report it then Giuseppe
By:
casemoney
I don't need to give you or your ilk any evidence AT ,you would just Ignore it my friend , there in is your answer HTH .

regarding Schools many of these of Men certainly had a particular interest in them ..

Get back on to your webcam with PP mate , there's a good lad .
Page 2 of 5  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com