Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Burt06
30 Jul 21 10:45
| Topic/replies: 3,792 | Blogger: Burt06's blog
Annie Wells, the Scottish Tory health spokeswoman, said Ms Sturgeon was treating the public 'like fools'

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2021/07/27/nicola-sturgeon-accused-donald-trump-style-meltdown-vaccine/

She thinks she's a stable genius who can build the wall between Scotland and the rest of us. Can we stop her? YES WE CAN!.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 16
By:
Burt06
When: 30 Jul 21 11:35
The nationalists are quiet.

They have no answers.

They are cowering under their stones.
By:
lapsy pa
When: 30 Jul 21 11:41
Burt if she builds a wall between Scotland and 'the rest of us',isn't she entitled to? What gives you(England) the right not to let her do just that? You appear upset she is considering it by your threads. England voted to leave the EU,not Scotland are NI,the union needs to be disbanded,not fir for purpose,democracy hasn't worked for those 2.
By:
casemoney
When: 30 Jul 21 13:44
Need Eire to take over Norn , the day has come imo .Plenty of Tech money to sort things out I am sure everyone in the south will be delighted to send billions north .
By:
feedthepony
When: 30 Jul 21 13:46
As long as I never take the poison (which I never will) sturgeon is a iar.

cant get 100% without me
By:
feedthepony
When: 30 Jul 21 13:46
As long as I never take the poison (which I never will) sturgeon is a liar.

cant get 100% without me
By:
lapsy pa
When: 30 Jul 21 13:49
A lot of odd fellas up there,they worship England though on another island,mad isn't it? Meanwhile the distain for Scotland by the English on threads here is remarkable,they want the Scots under their thumbs just because they are fokked without them,not for Scotlands good but only to be used,same as it ever was.
By:
macarony
When: 30 Jul 21 13:57
Burt if she builds a wall between Scotland and 'the rest of us',isn't she entitled to? What gives you(England) the right not to let her do just that? You appear upset she is considering it by your threads. England voted to leave the EU,not Scotland are NI,the union needs to be disbanded,not fir for purpose,democracy hasn't worked for those 2.
Where does she intend putting her wall? She won't be able to put on what is now the border between Cumbria and Dumfires the locals won't accept it.
By:
feedthepony
When: 30 Jul 21 14:00
Even her argument that she has met the target of offering all adults the 2nd clotshot but can't force them to take it is incorrect

I'm an adult in Scotland and have never received an offer for the 2nd dose - probably because i've not taken my 1st dose but that's not what she said
By:
lfc1971
When: 30 Jul 21 19:58
Lp another one who doesn’t understand that the SNP isn’t Scotland
Elements are driven as much by anti English sentiment as anything else of course the usual source
there is widespread and casual anti English hostility
By:
lapsy pa
When: 30 Jul 21 20:46
I understand Scotland voted to stay in the EU,I understand Northern Ireland and the NIP,and its the following actions has destroyed Brexit. You have your head in the sand,you excused everything,the tory party actions have lost you the respect of the world,you are proud of them obviously.
By:
lfc1971
When: 30 Jul 21 21:34
Scotland didn’t vote in the EU referendum, the U.K. did
Scotland in a referendum did vote to stay in the U.K.

When that changes fine , let me know
By:
akabula
When: 30 Jul 21 22:22
https://twitter.com/i/status/1420058654544482304

How condescending is that. She cant take criticism.
By:
akabula
When: 30 Jul 21 22:26
The snp were always anti-EU until it dawned on them that it could be another stick to batter the UK Union with.
By:
akabula
When: 30 Jul 21 23:30
https://twitter.com/i/status/1418193302579449861

Donald and Nicola have a lot in common.
By:
winningthought
When: 31 Jul 21 00:00
Donald and Nicola have a lot in common.

But not nearly as much as Hillary and BoJo.
By:
lfc1971
When: 31 Jul 21 05:55
Arrogant and stupid people in positions of power - such as Ms Sturgeon = catastrophe
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com