Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
akabula
29 Jul 21 20:23
| Topic/replies: 44,048 | Blogger: akabula's blog
Posted on utube that he's received a permanent ban from the forum.
Show More
Report politicspunter July 31, 2021 7:34 PM BST

Jul 31, 2021 -- 11:16AM, lapsy pa wrote:

^ Some man for calling people liars,myself and Jollyswagman on the list as well from the Arlene thread, go away and put your unionist gimp mask on and don't be making wild accusations..

Watch out, you will be the next target for the akabula/crippen banning site.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpHTeqlwTAM

Go to new comments to see some of the usuals.

Report mitolo July 31, 2021 7:36 PM BST
there are some people who you have to tiptoe around, like (****, who has said it pleases him when people are banned. but if the mods didnt ban em, they wouldnt do it. if you wager on notfair the t&cs state that it is entirely at your own risk and they do not accept any responsibility for anyone gaining an advantage like courtsiders or drone users, or facetime or whatever. once the market is in-play, look out(but not for poofball). cricket is the best example. there are more people with super-fast 'phones' at cricket matches than any other sport.

but caveat emptor does not apply to the forum. you could be forgiven for thinking someone on a gambolling website might be able to laugh off a mildly 0ff-colour remark, or even a gratuitous insult, but sadly not. these people who report or block others dont belong here but they are here because nowhere else can they display their ignorance and stupidity without being told to bore off. nobody will talk to them. they usually dont bet or have any fun and live a dismal existence.

if notfair was starting again, i dont think they would have a forum. it will soon become an echo chamber and only desperados will log into it. it aint just here either. the rugby and irish forums are effectively dead. the plug is going to be pulled soon.

every time i get chucked off here it costs me a case of wine, and its becoming expensive. 48 bottles later...but if you think this gaff is bad, try twitter. post something mildly satirical and you are gone in a minute. ive run out of aliases and given up
Report mitolo July 31, 2021 7:37 PM BST
^a_t
Report A_T July 31, 2021 7:48 PM BST
if you think this gaff is bad, try twitter. post something mildly satirical and you are gone in a minute. ive run out of aliases and given up

when you say "satirical" I expect you really mean offensive, probably racist
Report lapsy pa July 31, 2021 8:34 PM BST
PoliticsP,i really couldn't care less,i look in sometimes,you get a few very clever people who i have the utmost respect for, the cap doffer unionists who are bringing/brought the UK to its knees less so,the 'proper patriot' types haha. It is all going to come out in the wash whether i'm here or not.
Report mitolo July 31, 2021 8:39 PM BST
you ignore 90% of what i wrote and highlight the last bit. as usual. youve never seen anything i posted but have decided it is offensive, and probably racist. why? highlight anything ive posted that is racist. anything. any post. anywhere. any time. if i accused someone of this, by jove, id be sure to back it up. just saying it is disgraceful. back it up or withdraw.

and why do you get pleasure from other posters being banned? what are you scared of?
Report Dr Crippen July 31, 2021 8:51 PM BST
Good post from mitolo.

But it seems to have frightened them off.
Report A_T July 31, 2021 8:56 PM BST
youve never seen anything i posted but have decided it is offensive, and probably racist. why?

why do you think it got deleted?
Report A_T July 31, 2021 8:57 PM BST
being "satirical" isn't a reason to be deleted. you need to be more honest about it's nature.
Report mitolo July 31, 2021 9:22 PM BST
as ive said many times, highlighting half a sentence, ignoring the bits you cant argue with, and then putting your own interpretation on it is a poor show. but this is the forum, and we are all used to it.

there could be gazillion reasons for suspension. you never saw any of my posts but decided it was because of 'racism' why? i challenged you to highlight any example of what you accused me of, but you ignored it. stop wriggling, you fraud. answer the question and stop hiding. if i accused you of something similar, i would back it up, but you dont.

i will ask again; why are you happy when people are banned from the forum? you badgered another poster who refused to answer your question, so.. whats your answer?
Report A_T July 31, 2021 9:37 PM BST
mitolo why do you think your posts got deleted? just "satirical" or more to it than that?
Report A_T July 31, 2021 9:40 PM BST
why are you happy when people are banned from the forum?

I think it's great when nasty bigots like jucel, timber, Cartman, etc get banned - maybe it's just me but I don't like to see such filth being posted without consequences. So I enjoy it when it happens - I love it in fact. Grin
Report politicspunter July 31, 2021 9:47 PM BST
Ah, I will just delete them from my blocked list. Let me know if anyone else has been chopped for being abusive or a racist.
Report Giuseppe July 31, 2021 9:49 PM BST
timber and cartman were gentlemen
Report feedthepony July 31, 2021 9:50 PM BST
Are you asking yourself to tell yourself who to clean of your blocked list?
Report Giuseppe July 31, 2021 9:50 PM BST
both loaned me money too when I was in need
Report Giuseppe July 31, 2021 9:50 PM BST
yes giuseppe is gone now too, you can remove him
Report edy July 31, 2021 10:01 PM BST
I miss Giuseppe already. Sad

The second greatest person I ever met on here.
Report akabula July 31, 2021 10:01 PM BST
How sad are that pair rejoicing in posters getting banned.
Report politicspunter July 31, 2021 10:08 PM BST
As I have boxingthefox blocked and have no idea at all what he posts....
Report mitolo July 31, 2021 10:09 PM BST
a t that sounds a bit fascist. who decides? you? cant you deal with them, and destroy their arguments by using facts and reason? thats what you should do. ridicule would show them up for what they are, but you prefer to silence them. what if someone you approved of was silenced? do you think this forum should be policed rigidly? its supposed to be a adult gambolling site, so you might think there would be some acceptance of the fact that people on here dont need to be protected. do you think you need protection? you will say not, but others do. is that right? i dunno, but its hard to gauge what you think because you are very selective, and ignore things you dont like to hear. do you think i should be silenced?

and again, i will ask. you say im 'probably' a racist. again, please supply evidence. thats a nasty accusation that you think i should be banned for, as does mugpunter, so the least you can do is back it up. not an unreasonable request. mugpunter has nothing to say unless he can get into a row with someone he thinks he can beat up. a great big chicken
Report edy July 31, 2021 10:09 PM BST
They haven't conspired on there for a long time to be fair. Not since Cowardly Coxy fled after some severe humiliation when it turned out he was a washed up no-hoper who had no hope in living up to the expections of his disciples. He didn't have it easy to be fair, with only third rate disciples helping him.
Report Giuseppe July 31, 2021 10:11 PM BST
who is the best edy

is it politicspunter
Report edy July 31, 2021 10:12 PM BST
Anybody who wishes to be Love

Apart from Giuseppe, he is stuck with second place.
Report akabula July 31, 2021 10:15 PM BST
Never ever posted on utube but as I previously posted you shouldn't believe a word that PP/A_T say.
Report politicspunter July 31, 2021 10:18 PM BST
Ah, here is one of the conspiring ban merchants akabula, the one who thought it was a great laugh to be constantly abusive to me on his you tube channel because my wife and I couldn't go the cruise we wished to because it turned out she needed a life saving transplant Sad
Report Giuseppe July 31, 2021 10:20 PM BST
I wish I could afford to go on a cruise
Report akabula July 31, 2021 10:23 PM BST
Another lie from PP.
He claimed he went on the cruise.
Report akabula July 31, 2021 10:24 PM BST
I'm blocked so could someone please ask PP what my user name was/is on utube. TIA
Report Capt__F July 31, 2021 10:31 PM BST
CELTICO4EVER
Report mitolo July 31, 2021 10:34 PM BST
if mugpunter is so anti-banning why does he block everything he doesnt like? does it not amount to the same thing?
Report akabula July 31, 2021 10:52 PM BST
He claims to have over 50 blocked posters.
Report mitolo July 31, 2021 11:10 PM BST
dont go on a cruise garibaldi. even if you have the money. i was forced into it a few years ago, but bailed out at the first stop (napoli). these floating tower-blocks are a menace. is is expensive and horrible. far better and cheaper is to hire a yacht and sail around with a few friends. its amazing to be afloat with a few chums, going wherever the wind dictates. you pull into a greek harbour, the taverna owner catches your rope, ties you up next to his bar, obv, then you get royally laggo and sail off the next day.

nobody knows you only hired the thing for a week. last time i went, pre-covid it cost 1800 quid between 4 of us. cannot wait to do it again. the only difficulty is you need someone who has a captains certificate to allow you to hire the boat. so you have to take a very boring person with you, but thats the only bad bit. magical.
Report akabula July 31, 2021 11:19 PM BST
We've got Capt F on here, I'm sure he's certified.
Report Giuseppe July 31, 2021 11:21 PM BST
how long do you get for 1,800

and where can you go, do you ahve to stay in Greece
Report Giuseppe July 31, 2021 11:23 PM BST
capt can you afford 1,800 quid

if so we're good to go

anyone else fancy coming?
Report Capt__F July 31, 2021 11:23 PM BST
Aaarh Me Hearty's
Report Giuseppe July 31, 2021 11:23 PM BST
"the taverna owner catches your rope, ties you up"

not into that type of stuff to be honest
Report Giuseppe July 31, 2021 11:24 PM BST
o captain my captain
Report Capt__F July 31, 2021 11:24 PM BST
small change GI
Report mitolo July 31, 2021 11:45 PM BST
shiver me timbers. 1800 for a week divided by 4. youd spend a lot more in a hotel. you can go anywhere. the adriatic is next. its crackers how people spend thousnds on cruises yet the far cheaper and much greater pleasure of sailing about wherever you f^^**** like is overlooked. i couldnt tell north south or me arse from me elbow but i can do all the bonehead stuff like pulling in sails and ropes. and a bit of cooking. when you have no other talent, cooking is what you get. and believe me, cooking under-sail is soooo tricky.

you may mock, as i did, but the first time i was on a boat, crossing the channel concorde flew over and the sonic boom nearly sent me over the side. by jove, i wanted to get off but now, i cannot wait to be back aboard. i realise this is tiresome but you dont have to be a multi. i will wager than many will spend a lot more for a week in a hotel. bollox to that
Report mecca August 1, 2021 8:27 PM BST
Sounds great to me........ as Sam Mayday Malone said "Babes on waves..."
Report politicspunter August 1, 2021 11:15 PM BST
Anyone else added to the banned list today?
Report annie. August 2, 2021 5:29 PM BST
Akabula, give foxy my commiserations when you next speak to him.  I will miss him on here Sad
Report Slicer August 2, 2021 6:04 PM BST
I just want boxingthefox to know that I thought he was a good egg & that he'll be greatly missed. It's a sad reflection on the moderators who allow posters to use anti semitic emojis & yet mention the N word or The Religion of Peace & you'll have less tackle left than the trannnie weightlifter!
Report Slicer August 2, 2021 7:34 PM BST
I posted the above message on that other forum (not youtube) & with a short period of time attracted an insult. Looks like a free for all for disaffected posters resembling the wild west. While it is a great loss with the banning of decent posters, we really don't want THIS FORUM to go the way of the one previously mentioned.
Report akabula August 2, 2021 7:38 PM BST
What other forum is that Slicer?
I see Trilby mentioning it on utube.
Report Slicer August 2, 2021 7:40 PM BST
https://betfairhorseracing.freeforums.net/thread/335/boxingthefox-banned?page=4

Aka- as a good egg, I think you will see what I mean!
Report akabula August 2, 2021 8:06 PM BST
Thanks for the link Slicer. Would be an understatement to say I'm not impressed. I've even got a troll on their btw. Laugh
Report Slicer August 2, 2021 8:14 PM BST
Unbelievable innit! Makes these forums seem like a Mensa debate!
Report Giuseppe August 2, 2021 8:22 PM BST
"with a short period of time attracted an insult."

God forbid
Report Slicer August 2, 2021 8:26 PM BST
I've got broad shoulders. As one of my ancestors, the phiosopher Slicerius, wrote: Si porcus grunnit ad te autem non faciam vos fieri porcus!
Report akabula August 2, 2021 8:26 PM BST
Annie Foxy still looks in here so he'll get your message.
Him and Trilby are on the forum that Slicer provided a link to but I wouldn't recommend it.
Foxy also posting on the utube thread.
Report akabula August 2, 2021 8:27 PM BST
Nice to see you back btw.
Report Giuseppe August 2, 2021 8:44 PM BST
there was no philosopher called Slicerius
Report edy August 2, 2021 9:02 PM BST
It's just one person talking to themselves on there most of the time, isn't it?
Report akabula August 2, 2021 9:04 PM BST
You're on it as well Edy.Laugh
Report edy August 2, 2021 9:07 PM BST
I did see my alternative self, my many gaping holes and lovers like aaronh post there.

...Which makes me strongly think it's either Denzil or Fire-and-Ice operating them. As Slicer said, those fellas, or that fella, makes us imbeciles look like a mensa club.
Report akabula August 2, 2021 9:11 PM BST
I'll give it a miss.
Report annie. August 2, 2021 11:34 PM BST
Thanks, akabula Happy
Report Slicer August 3, 2021 8:57 AM BST
Giuseppe- I was researching my family tree when I was at Stuttgart University & happened to mention this to the head of the Archaeology department-Otto Schlemiel. In the vestiges of his memory he recalled coming across evidence of a minor philosopher in the Roman Empire between 50AD & 100AD called Slicerius. He did some more research & found a Roman script mentioning his name & the quotation. Unfortunately no remains were found for a DNA test, but Otto did say that with my family surname shortened from Slicerius but surviving through the centuries, there was a better than not chance he was an ancestor of mine.I hope this clarifies the matter.
Report Whisperingdeath August 3, 2021 12:15 PM BST
Certainly doesLaugh!
Report Aspro August 3, 2021 3:35 PM BST
I assume you occasionally read this BTF so just to say I'm sorry to hear of your Betfair demise. Stay healthy mate, long into the future.
Report Capt__F August 3, 2021 9:20 PM BST
All the best BTF Happy
Report Foinavon August 3, 2021 9:59 PM BST
Good grief Dr Slicer, that website is something else and not for the easily offended.

I'm pleased to note that your academic prowess was not limited to the confines of the august university of Mumbai.
I enjoyed your aphorism, I hope you will like this; with apologies in advance for my rusty language skills. si in stabulum natus est, illum equum te non facit
Report Slicer August 4, 2021 8:43 AM BST
Nice one Mr Foinavon. 2 Extreme examples of this are the Lord Jesus Christ & Shergar!Happy
Report Foinavon August 4, 2021 10:25 AM BST
Quite so Dr Slicer. It was at one time wrongly attributed to Arthur Wellesley. I will not go into the reasons for fear of giving offence.
Report Slicer August 4, 2021 10:55 AM BST
AAh yes the Duke of the Boot whose official address was 1,LONDON!!
Report HallGreenSpy August 4, 2021 8:27 PM BST
Just seen this. Crying shame. Good for a laugh boxing. Sad
Report Giuseppe August 4, 2021 10:57 PM BST
Slicer I have a PhD in classical philosophy

you are talking out of your gluteus maximus
Report Capt__F August 4, 2021 10:59 PM BST
no dissing Rt Hon Dr Slicer please

Forum Legend
Report Slicer August 5, 2021 8:19 AM BST
Thanks for your support Cat_F, I'll use it when mine wears out.

Giuseppe- A degree in Classical Philosophy doesn't qualify you in archaeology. Indeed if you were interested enough to carry out research, although I admit it's virtually impossible to find evidence, as Slicerius was a minor philosopher, you would see Slicerius was present at the ceremony when Claudius formally adopted Nero. His gift to Nero was 5 Aureus which found him favour until Nero became "mentally challenged" at which time Slicerius left the city, like many other intellectuals, for Chalcis whose governor, Agrippa, was more amenable to thinkers.I hope this clarifies the matter & encourages all my fellow forumites to pursue the odd intellectual pursuit, although a lot of intellectual pursuits are odd!
Report Slicer August 5, 2021 9:55 AM BST
Sorry-should be Capt_F. Hadn't had my start up dose of caffeine!
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk August 5, 2021 11:38 AM BST
“They seek him here, they seek him there
Those forumites seek him everywhere
Is he in heaven or is he in hell?
That damned elusive Slicerius”

a little ditty what I wrote ^ Cool
Report Giuseppe August 5, 2021 11:56 AM BST
"Giuseppe- A degree in Classical Philosophy doesn't qualify you in archaeology"

I have one of those as well
Report Slicer August 5, 2021 2:12 PM BST
Mr Monk- absolute quality. I seem to remember a certain Baroness plagiarizing your poem to put in a book of hers. Leslie Howard was brilliant in the film of her book. I hope you get royalties from her estate!

Well then Giuseppe you're almost as well edumacated as wot I am except for the fact that if you had "One of those as well", you'd know where to look to find stone cold certain evidence of Slicerius existence. But as you got a degree, I'll let you search for the evidence. Will give you something to do between races. As the well known saying on the Indian sub continent goes: "Sikh and ye shall find!"
Report Giuseppe August 5, 2021 2:18 PM BST
can't find something that doesn't exist mate
Report Giuseppe August 5, 2021 2:19 PM BST
you are a FRAUD
Report Slicer August 5, 2021 2:24 PM BST
Harsh words Giuseppe. Frankly, whether you believe me or not is of no concern to me. Anonymous names on a forum for gambollers would be hard pressed to disprove a factual existence. Anyway, logging off as it's time for some tiffin after a successful morning investing on the canine creatures! Good luck in your endeavours.
Report moisok August 5, 2021 7:58 PM BST
I know this is true - his relations live just down the road from me Dr

and being greek philosophers are a pain in the pub when arguments start

of course Italians have a vested interest in dissing the greeks

they try to rewrite history
Report Giuseppe August 5, 2021 8:51 PM BST
Greece is just a poor man's Italy mo
Report Whisperingdeath August 5, 2021 9:48 PM BST
and yet Italy worshipped Greece and looked to them for inspiration
Report Giuseppe August 5, 2021 9:51 PM BST
of course they did

before Rome, Greece was the best
Report Giuseppe August 5, 2021 9:52 PM BST
a brief history of the world

up to about 300 BC Greece was the best

since 300 BC Italy has been number 1
Report akabula August 5, 2021 9:53 PM BST
They say Italy is just Greece's overspill.
Report Giuseppe August 5, 2021 9:58 PM BST
who says that
Report akabula August 5, 2021 10:07 PM BST
who says that

Plato, Socrates, Slicerius and Pythagoras to name just a few of the Greek philosophers who shared this view.
Report Giuseppe August 5, 2021 10:08 PM BST
no
Report Capt__F August 5, 2021 10:23 PM BST
Greece 3 Italy 0

FT
Report akabula August 5, 2021 10:27 PM BST
Double nuggets all round for the Greeks.
No raspberry though.
Report Giuseppe August 5, 2021 10:47 PM BST
how many times has Greece conquered Britain?
Report Capt__F August 5, 2021 10:54 PM BST
pen mightier than the sword son
Report Giuseppe August 5, 2021 11:03 PM BST
have you ever heard of VIRGIL
Report mecca August 5, 2021 11:06 PM BST
Thunderbirds?
Report akabula August 5, 2021 11:09 PM BST
Van Dijk? Thought he was Dutch.
Report Giuseppe August 5, 2021 11:15 PM BST
he wrote THE AENEID

The Aeneid (/ɪˈniːɪd/ ih-NEE-id; Latin: Aenē̆is [ae̯ˈneːɪs] or [ˈae̯neɪs]) is a Latin epic poem, written by Virgil between 29 and 19 BC,[1] that tells the legendary story of Aeneas, a Trojan who travelled to Italy, where he became the ancestor of the Romans. It comprises 9,896 lines in dactylic hexameter.[2]...

The Aeneid is widely regarded as Virgil's masterpiece[3][4] and one of the greatest works of Latin literature.[5][6]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeneid
Report Giuseppe August 5, 2021 11:16 PM BST
I'd like to see you two write 9,896 lines in dactylic hexameter.
Report Capt__F August 5, 2021 11:17 PM BST
E20 on way
Report Giuseppe August 5, 2021 11:19 PM BST
keep paying and you can post what you want
Report Capt__F August 5, 2021 11:23 PM BST
ty

you are so cheap compared to Ex missus
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539