Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
dustybin
27 Jul 21 16:48
| Topic/replies: 2,643 | Blogger: dustybin's blog
...and had the vaccine.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-57984561
Pause Switch to Standard View Vaccine sceptic has died in hospital...
Show More
Report Giuseppe July 27, 2021 6:26 PM BST
even the higher estimates for India are only comparable to top 10 european countries
Report Giuseppe July 27, 2021 6:27 PM BST
nobody really has a clue what is happening in India
Report Giuseppe July 27, 2021 6:27 PM BST
the official numbers are tiny

they could be out by a magnitude of 5 or 6 and still not be high
Report Giuseppe July 27, 2021 6:28 PM BST
400,000 deaths in a country of 1.3 billion
Report dustybin July 27, 2021 6:28 PM BST
You don’t know then?
I thought you had it all answered?
You implied they only died for lack of oxygen further up…
That’s ok then, you get yourself down for a respirator and chance it
Report shiny new shoes please July 27, 2021 6:29 PM BST
Kids to be given health i.d. Or
Access denied
kid data very useful indeed
Report Giuseppe July 27, 2021 6:29 PM BST
and it's not like they died over the course of a weekend, it has been 18 months now
Report Giuseppe July 27, 2021 6:30 PM BST
why did you say people were dropping like flies in India?
Report dustybin July 27, 2021 6:30 PM BST
Never mind you paid your taxes all your life right?
You can lean on the NHS cos that’s your right isn’t it?
Have a holiday on it and take the chance…2 weeks laid out what’s the worst that might happen?
Report gambeano July 27, 2021 6:31 PM BST
There's a story like this almost every week on the rancid BBC.

2 weeks ago, it was a chubby lass from Teeside who wish she'd had the jab, spent 1 night in hospital and was now going to be good and get jabbed.

Last week, it was a 54yo 'super-fit' Asian bloke.

Who delcared him 'super-fit'? Did he self-declare as such, just for the BBC article? I doubt the junior doctor on call declared him such, when he turned up at A&E gasping for breath!

Some muppets these days think you're 'super'fit' if you walk to get your takeaway, rather than have Deliveroo bring it to you!

I cycle most days, around 150 miles per week in total. If I ended up in hospital, I wouldn't have the audacity to declare myself 'super-fit' - perhaps average fitness for my age cohort at best.

There will be another such article on the BBC within the next 7 days I'm sure.
Report dustybin July 27, 2021 6:31 PM BST
Because The Economist reckon the death figures are a factor of 10 shy
Report politicspunter July 27, 2021 6:31 PM BST

Jul 27, 2021 -- 12:30PM, dustybin wrote:

Never mind you paid your taxes all your life right?You can lean on the NHS cos that’s your right isn’t it?Have a holiday on it and take the chance…2 weeks laid out what’s the worst that might happen?

Giuseppe and shiny both live in the EU.

Report Giuseppe July 27, 2021 6:31 PM BST
the NHS is not under pressure due to covid

and yes the NHS is there to serve taxpayers not the other way around
Report dustybin July 27, 2021 6:32 PM BST
No cos of the vaccine
Report Giuseppe July 27, 2021 6:32 PM BST
there are not a large number of covid patients in UK hospitals

last figure I saw was number of covid patients 1/5 of what it was at the peak
Report dustybin July 27, 2021 6:33 PM BST
So you associate the success of the vaccine roll out that keeps people out of hospital….as your own victory?
Pat yourself and fellow cranks on the back lad.
WD
Report Giuseppe July 27, 2021 6:35 PM BST
ok so someone did a computer model in the economist

why isn't India in lockdown if lots of people are dying?
Report dustybin July 27, 2021 6:35 PM BST
It’s clear you have drawn a line…you have gone balls deep in all inoculated to grow another head, while those who had the vaccine won’t be keeping up at night thinking have the majority of the rich world made a mistake.
GL
Report dustybin July 27, 2021 6:36 PM BST
Do you know how desperately poor the majority of India is?
Report Giuseppe July 27, 2021 6:37 PM BST
even if we take that estimate, which is the highest I've seen, it would mean 4 million deaths

per capita about the same as Hungary and the Czech Republic

are people dropping like flies there too?
Report leif July 27, 2021 6:38 PM BST
if it is proven the 'virus' is escaping the vaccine via mutations it will be because of mass vaccination and very much less to do with those of us that would prefer herd-immunity.
Report Giuseppe July 27, 2021 6:39 PM BST
"those who had the vaccine won’t be keeping up at night thinking have the majority of the rich world made a mistake."

maybe they will after their tenth madatory booster
Report Giuseppe July 27, 2021 6:40 PM BST
dusty are you suggesting poverty and a second rate health service  might be causing some of these deaths in india?
Report dustybin July 27, 2021 6:42 PM BST
You asked why arn’t they in lockdown…I answered.
Like I said, you clearly know best, let’s hope they don’t put that on the epitaph.
Report Giuseppe July 27, 2021 6:42 PM BST
"There will be another such article on the BBC within the next 7 days I'm sure."

might be a couple of weeks until the next under 40 dies

we'll see an article then no doubt
Report Giuseppe July 27, 2021 6:43 PM BST
dusty they were in lockdown last year

have they grown much poorer since then?
Report dustybin July 27, 2021 6:43 PM BST
Ahh yes the old bbc baiting.
Great game that ain’t it, not like you not risking all the marbles on it or owt
Report dustybin July 27, 2021 6:45 PM BST
Everyone’s had a go at lockdown ffs
But as everyone in the west will soo see, there’s always a price, and there are plenty of people happy to lend money to the west.
Report dustybin July 27, 2021 6:45 PM BST
Now you becoming tedious so I’ll leave you to your conspiracy
Report Giuseppe July 27, 2021 6:47 PM BST
if things were really bad in India there would be a nationwide lockdown
Report politicspunter July 27, 2021 6:50 PM BST
Giuseppe kept begging me, amongst everyone else, for money. I offered him a large loan at a low rate of interest and he was very abusive to me when I asked for his personal details to forward him the money. So I blocked him. Saved a great deal of time.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 27, 2021 6:51 PM BST
Another anti vaxxer

Sadly indoctrinated by right wing websites
Report Giuseppe July 27, 2021 6:53 PM BST
I wasn't abusive and I provided you with all the details you asked for

I can provide references from many forum members who have loaned me money and been repaid in a timely fashion

I believe you were acting in bad faith and wasting my time
Report politicspunter July 27, 2021 6:56 PM BST
Do not loan him any money, he is a conman and a very poor one at that. You will never see your money again.
Report Giuseppe July 27, 2021 6:56 PM BST
don't listen to him it's not true
Report Giuseppe July 27, 2021 6:57 PM BST
if anyone would be willing to help with a small cash advance please send a PM
Report politicspunter July 27, 2021 6:59 PM BST
Giuseppe refused to give me any of his personal details. Simple things like name, address etc. He wanted me to transfer the money by bitcoin or similar but refused to give me any personal information.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 27, 2021 7:00 PM BST
He would only waste it on backing trump

and donations to icke
Report leif July 27, 2021 7:01 PM BST
Anti-vaxxer term applied to those who oppose an experimental drug poured into the veins of the masses.

seems to be used as a generalisation for their wont
Report Giuseppe July 27, 2021 7:01 PM BST
you didn't need any of that to transfer the money
Report Giuseppe July 27, 2021 7:03 PM BST
I have an ethereum account now too
Report politicspunter July 27, 2021 7:03 PM BST
It was a five figure sum I was happy to loan him. When I asked for simple personal details, he became abusive and refused to give me them. I was trying to help him.
Report politicspunter July 27, 2021 7:07 PM BST
Btw, If anyone is struggling and needs some help, just send me a PM and I will help you if I can.
Report leif July 27, 2021 7:10 PM BST
Btw, If anyone is struggling and needs some help, just send me a PM and I will help you if I can.

thinly veiled as Pm me and I'll report you for hustling Laugh
Report Giuseppe July 27, 2021 7:13 PM BST
will help anyone except poor old Uncle Beppe it seems
Report gambeano July 27, 2021 8:04 PM BST
The 4 stories with a similar thread from the last couple of weeks:

Wed-14-Jul-2021: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-57833600

Sat-17-Jul-2021: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-57866661

Wed-21-Jul-2021: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-humber-57921768

Tue-27-Jul-2021: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-57984561

... bought to you by the organisation who covered up for Savile, covered up for Bashir and tried to stitch up Cliff Richard!
Report Giuseppe July 27, 2021 8:05 PM BST
they have covered grooming gangs extensively though

oh wait they haven't
Report dustybin July 27, 2021 8:45 PM BST
Consider it this way. Not one of us know the full extent of risk, there are people who dedicate their lives to such research.
We all have a polemical decision; either have the vaccine or don’t, you can’t do both.
Then we look at the people giving the information, I suspect a similar pattern is constant that we can all identify with.
There are erudite individuals who give information and then there are general misfits who continue conspiracy and false flag innuendo.
The people I personally know who are anti vaxxers blame their whole life in a rut on other’s and have limited IQs.
I’m not taking a chance on them being right especially when vaccines have perennially been the target of bull5hit.
Which leads up to the Brandolini Principle, which suggests bull5hit is harder to clean up than it is to create.

" Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead’- Jonathan Swift
Report Giuseppe July 27, 2021 8:50 PM BST
Falsehood flies

the NHS is on the brink of collapse

it's not just the young

vaccines don't offer 100% protection
Report Giuseppe July 27, 2021 8:51 PM BST
I'll give you your freedom back soon

you just need one more booster
Report Giuseppe July 27, 2021 8:52 PM BST
- Boris Johnson 2026
Report dustybin July 27, 2021 8:56 PM BST
Your assumptions are baseless, they are cynical and spurious. You can decide to fly in the face of advice of the professionals, but to spread fanciful conspiracy could actually be dangerous.
You should take the stage and argue with those within medicine if you know so much.
Report shiny new shoes please July 27, 2021 8:56 PM BST
Anarchy a social theory calling for the replacement of government rule with a system of self-government and unlimited individual liberty.
Anarchy is also used negatively as a term describing violence, chaos, and social collapse.
Pick one
Report Giuseppe July 27, 2021 9:00 PM BST
"You can decide to fly in the face of advice of the professionals,"

I'll start listening to them when they start getting stuff right

until then I'll look at the stats
Report gambeano July 27, 2021 9:00 PM BST
The people I personally know who are anti vaxxers blame their whole life in a rut on other’s and have limited IQs.

I understand that dustybin, but as someone who has previously had their IQ tested 3 times and each time it fell within the top 3% of the population, that counts me out.

I was actually trying to gain entry to MENSA, but they only take the top 2%, so I gave up in the end! Laugh

My gut feeling right at the very start of all this, in early 2020, was that something was 'wrong' and nothing I've seen or heard since has changed that feeling.

I have taken many vaccines previously, obviously as a child, plus tetanus and yellow fever when required, within the last 10-15 years.

I've known my best mate over 45 years since infant school. He's quite pro-vaccine and has expressed his concern for my welfare a couple of times based on my decision, so we've just agreed to differ this time around.

If it turns out I've backed the wrong horse, so to speak, then so be it.
Report dustybin July 27, 2021 9:08 PM BST
That’s all well and good, but influencing others on a hunch doesn’t strike me as particularly clever or responsible.
Like I said, if you have something to say take it on the debate with those who can give you better scrutiny.

I’ve seen charlatans on Twitter hanging their hats on the mRNA aspect only for their arguments to be taken apart by people in the field.
So what goes does echoing false information do for anyone?
Report leif July 27, 2021 9:12 PM BST
Why are the double jibber jabbers kicking off against those of us who exercise the right to not have an experimental drug poured into our veins?

you've had the jibjab so STFU
Report dustybin July 27, 2021 9:15 PM BST
Because you arn’t qualified to back up your assertions and you won’t debate those who are, when people need verified information.
You are scaremongering.
Report dustybin July 27, 2021 9:17 PM BST
Maybe it should be you choosing not to and STFU¿
Report Johnny The Guesser July 27, 2021 9:19 PM BST
OK Gambeano - and I'll keep it vague...How would you feel if an elderly person you mixed with caught Covid and died ?
Could there maybe be  just a part of you that thought that it was you that passed on the virus ?
Do you discuss your decision with other people you mix with , giving them some choice in the mixing decision ?
Report leif July 27, 2021 9:19 PM BST
It is your lot that are the scaremongers.

ie. the less than qualified to advise the proles to take an experimental drug.
Report leif July 27, 2021 9:23 PM BST
OK Gambeano - and I'll keep it vague...How would you feel if an elderly person you mixed with caught Covid and died ?

what if you sneezed in the presence of an an old fogey, having contracted flu, would you beat yourself up knowing that influenza has a habit of annually bumping off the old and weak?
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk July 27, 2021 9:34 PM BST
Can someone just post up an article about someone who died as a a direct result of having the jab and we can call it 1-1
FFS walos
Report leif July 27, 2021 9:40 PM BST
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk July 27, 2021 9:42 PM BST
Thanks.
Fair chance that a fair few of the 1,490 uttered to themselves "I wish I hadn't taken that filthy drug"
Report leif July 27, 2021 9:45 PM BST
estimated that only 1 in 10 bother (are able) to report serious adverse effects.

Dead men tell no tales.
Report Giuseppe July 27, 2021 9:51 PM BST
where is that screenshot from?
Report Johnny The Guesser July 27, 2021 10:30 PM BST
Jeez - You guys have no shame. Where's the report confirming that those deaths are CAUSED by the vaccine ?
Aaaah - It doesn't exist.
Report gambeano July 27, 2021 10:32 PM BST

Elderly people die JTG... the elderly person I might mix with might still have contracted Covid, despite being double-jabbed, might pass it on to me and I might die.

Could there maybe be  just a part of you that thought that it was you that passed on the virus ?

Yes and I try to do my bit by taking a lateral flow test around once a week.

Do you discuss your decision with other people you mix with, giving them some choice in the mixing decision?

No; if other people have been vaccinated, then they obviously believe the efficacy trumpeted in the original press releases and the relentless propaganda, so whether I have been vaccinated should be of no concern to them. Otherwise, we are into a situation where I need to get vaccinated, otherwise a vaccinated person might get sick from the virus they got vaccinated against, because I'm not vaccinated!
Report Johnny The Guesser July 27, 2021 10:33 PM BST
Jab 40 million people - and shock horror some of the 40 million are ill , and some of them even die.
1500 people die every day in the UK , 80% of them have probably been jabbed. So what ?
Report Johnny The Guesser July 27, 2021 10:36 PM BST
Do you understand that the vaccine lowers your viral load and therefore reduces your chance of spreading the virus if you do get infected ?
Report Johnny The Guesser July 27, 2021 10:36 PM BST
Thanks for answering the questions.
Report leif July 27, 2021 10:39 PM BST
Report Johnny The Guesser July 27, 2021 10:41 PM BST
Come back with your propaganda when a causal link is proved.
Report leif July 27, 2021 10:45 PM BST
Come back when you get get your new glasses.
Report gambeano July 27, 2021 10:46 PM BST
Yes, I understand it, in the context that this is what we have been told and led to believe.
Report Johnny The Guesser July 27, 2021 10:49 PM BST
No report confirming the reactions and deaths were caused by the vaccine - I can't see that leif with or without my glasses.
Maybe because it doesn't exist.
Report Johnny The Guesser July 27, 2021 10:54 PM BST
Thanks again gambeano - Yep nobody seems to know for certain exactly how effective the virus is at reducing transmissions , but initial reports are encouraging.
Report SontaranStratagem July 28, 2021 2:05 AM BST
Their mixing the AZ and Pfizer vaxxes now ffs

Pfizer causes heart problems amongst others

AZ/Oxford causes early dementia and brain problems

They're gonna start frying people
Report shiny new shoes please July 28, 2021 2:34 AM BST
Cry
Johnny The Guesser • July 27, 2021 9:19 PM BST

It happens every day MRSA. I

Ask the nurses ,dictors, porters,cleaners

Do you discuss your decision with other people you mix with, giving them some choice in the mixing decision?

A lot of staff to go work sick .. No one says sh1t.. Hospitals
Report Dr Crippen July 28, 2021 10:23 AM BST
Do you understand that the vaccine lowers your viral load and therefore reduces your chance of spreading the virus if you do get infected ?

That is an assumption.

It depends how sick you get if you catch it doesn't it?

If you're without symptoms  and unvaccinated, your viral load will be much less than someone vaccinated who's coughing and spluttering all over the place.
Report Johnny The Guesser July 28, 2021 11:38 AM BST
Aaaah - "a person with a high viral load carries more virus than a person with a low viral load" ..Laugh.....Earth shattering stuff Dr C ...Really, what sort of point is that Doc ?

Think carefully again about the vaccinated person ,even in your example,   .."Is he , on average, carrying more or less of the virus because he has been vaccinated?"...
Report Dr Crippen July 28, 2021 11:47 AM BST
"a person with a high viral load carries more virus than a person with a low viral load"

Who are you quoting there Johnny?

I didn't write anything like that.

And what's the silly little yellow face for?
Report Dr Crippen July 28, 2021 11:50 AM BST
The viral load you're likely to spread depends on how ill you are, never mind whether you've been vaccinated or not.
Report Johnny The Guesser July 28, 2021 11:53 AM BST
Nearly there Doc ...but the vaccine helps you get ill...doesn't it ?..
Report Johnny The Guesser July 28, 2021 11:54 AM BST
..and the vaccine helps you get less ill ...
Report Dr Crippen July 28, 2021 12:14 PM BST
You write a silly statement in inverted comers.  Address it like it's a direct quote from me.

Then ridicule it using a silly yellow face.

Is that how you usually operate on here?
Report Mexico July 28, 2021 12:20 PM BST
Sont where do you get your “truth” from.

Come on post a link, it is an anonymous forum yet you are too ashamed to provide a link to your source. What is who got with these sites ?

AZ/Oxford causes early dementia and brain problems

Where did you get this from? The AZ vaccine has been used for 6 months, is hardly enough time to diagnose a complex problem such as early dementia let alone look through the data, compare rates of those with AZ with those not having AZ , write and publish a peer reviewed paper explaining the cause/effect.

Come on SS , are you telling more lies? Where does this “information “ come from?
Provide a link.
Report shiny new shoes please July 28, 2021 12:29 PM BST
Pfizer raised its forecast sales by 30%
Choo Choo
Report shiny new shoes please July 28, 2021 12:31 PM BST
Expenses and profits from vaccine are split 50-50 with Pfizer & bio N Tech
Too the moon
Report politicspunter July 28, 2021 12:31 PM BST
Looks like someone found a euro to put in EU robot 2.
Report shiny new shoes please July 28, 2021 12:35 PM BST
I see no one could answer
How would you feel if an elderly person you mixed with caught Covid and died ?

It happens every day it's called MRSA.
Report Johnny The Guesser July 28, 2021 12:36 PM BST
My "silly" statement was a response to your statement.

If you're without symptoms  and unvaccinated, your viral load will be much less than someone vaccinated who's coughing and spluttering all over the place.

You might as well have written this ..

"a person with a high viral load carries more virus than a person with a low viral load"

If you can't see that...
Report shiny new shoes please July 28, 2021 12:36 PM BST
or this 1../

A lot of staff to go work sick .. No one says sh1t.. Hospitals
Report Johnny The Guesser July 28, 2021 12:43 PM BST
What has dying of MRSA got to do with dying of Covid ?

..because elderly people die of MRSA it doesn't matter if elderly people else die of Covid..?

What sort of a point is that ?
Report Johnny The Guesser July 28, 2021 12:45 PM BST
Your points are meaningless... Roll on Goodwood..
Report dustybin July 28, 2021 12:51 PM BST
I had biontech shares
doubled my money, nothing was stopping the great unwashed invest
Report shiny new shoes please July 28, 2021 12:52 PM BST
staff are encouraged to work when sick
When staff in hospitals use up there sick leave  or have been sick a number of times
They are sent to Occupational Health
Lose they're sick pay
So they come into work sick
Infecting many , possibly killing some

Health services seem fine with this approach .

How would you feel if an elderly person you mixed with caught Covid and died ?
Report rothko July 28, 2021 1:06 PM BST
gambeano • July 27, 2021 6:31 PM BST
There's a story like this almost every week on the rancid BB

agreed - remember this classic scariant story from Feb - outdid themselves
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56019995
Report shiny new shoes please July 28, 2021 1:11 PM BST
I could be wrong on this one
But since the introduction of agency staff .. ( no holiday,or pension rights) save money not life
MRSA has exploded in hospitals .. I'm linking the two!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com