Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Tiger Tiger
27 Jul 21 12:58
| Topic/replies: 21,217 | Blogger: Tiger Tiger's blog
Disgraceful..............going back to the late 60's when labour took control......sickening....

Staff and councillors in Lambeth presided over a "culture of cover-up" that led to more than 700 children in care homes suffering cruelty and sexual abuse, an inquiry has found.

The Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse strongly criticised the south London council for allowing decades of abuse in five homes.

It said abusers were able to to infiltrate homes and the foster system.

Lambeth Council has made an unreserved apology to the victims of the abuse.

The inquiry into the council, held in the summer of 2020, examined five homes - Angell Road, South Vale Assessment Centre, the Shirley Oaks complex, Ivy House and Monkton Street - dating back to the 1960s.

The Independent Inquiry Child Sexual Abuse (IICSA) report said: "With some exceptions, they [Lambeth Council staff] treated children in care as if they were worthless.

"As a consequence, individuals who posed a risk to children were able to infiltrate children's homes and foster care, with devastating, life-long consequences for their victims."

Of the 705 complaints made by former residents across three such facilities, only one senior member was ever disciplined, the report said.

The inquiry's chair, Prof Alexis Jay wrote: "These children became pawns in a toxic power game within Lambeth Council and between the council and central government."

The IICSA is calling on the Metropolitan Police to consider a criminal investigation into why allegations of sexual abuse made by a boy, later found dead at the Shirley Oaks care home, were not passed on to the coroner by Lambeth Council in 1977.

Shirley Oaks and South Vale were found to have been "brutal places where violence and sexual assault were allowed to flourish".

Another care home, Angell Road, "systematically exposed children (including those under the age of five years) to sexual abuse," the report said.
Pause Switch to Standard View More child abuse in Labour controlled...
Show More
Report lapsy pa July 27, 2021 1:02 PM BST
Not good,more than Catholics at it,they deserve to die roaring.
Report casemoney July 27, 2021 3:53 PM BST
Bradford child sex abuse: Children 'remain unprotected'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-57982761
Report moisok July 27, 2021 8:19 PM BST
If you read the Guardian you would have no idea who was doing it.  It is just  'MEN'  HA HA 
They are more concerned with  muslim women in france and covering their heads - etc and france's attitude to it
Report Giuseppe July 27, 2021 8:21 PM BST
i'll have to take your word for that mo
Report casemoney July 27, 2021 8:23 PM BST
Very strange BBC with full heads hots of the Bradford mob , that were actually front page earlier today Shocked
Report moisok July 27, 2021 8:25 PM BST
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jul/27/i-felt-violated-by-the-demand-to-undress-three-muslim-women-on-frances-hostility-to-the-hijab

the guardian feels this is much more important  which really shows what problems we have with this sort of intellectual approach they follow in the paper

but then when you see who writes for them you will begin to understand
Report lapsy pa July 27, 2021 8:26 PM BST
This is a thread about English nonces.
Report Giuseppe July 27, 2021 8:31 PM BST
The Guardian realises there's no future in writing for a white readership mo
Report casemoney July 28, 2021 12:54 AM BST
As you know PA nonces everywhere mate ,Homes,the Church  ,infact .I find any wearer of the Cloth suspicious , for a start they are suffering from some form of mental illness ,where the poor ,young and Vulnerable are ,there is filth ready to exploit ,Sad but True .

Shocking what has gone on world wide , and still does .
Report dave1357 July 28, 2021 8:26 AM BST
moistsick is obsessed with muslims, the guardian has two articles about the lambeth scandal and he bizarrely posts a random article about hijabs.  He claims he isn't a bigot.
Report moisok July 28, 2021 1:33 PM BST
The oppression, apostacy  and incredible misogyny has to be ignored according to the defenders like dave on here.  Likewise the 1000s of girls abused by the cult is of no interest to dave.  Obviously an apologist for the cult.
Report dave1357 July 28, 2021 2:32 PM BST
I'm not defending anything, just attacking you.  btw you won't find one single post from me on this forum "apologising" for Islam or defending it.  But plenty of posts attacking bigots like you.
Report moisok July 28, 2021 5:31 PM BST
CARD Playing simply doesn't work - nor name calling which is all you have left - but one can clearly see you try to defend - probably one of the most bigoted demographic oppressive cults there are.
tally ho!!!
Report dave1357 July 28, 2021 6:00 PM BST
"card playing" wtf does that mean? Where is the post that I defend Islam?  And again, I only attacked you as a pathetic bigoted character, banned at least twice from this forum, yet you have to come back because your sad life requires affirmation from other bigots.
Report casemoney July 28, 2021 6:04 PM BST
What about the Blind Eye turners Rodney any thoughts on them ?
Report dave1357 July 28, 2021 6:08 PM BST
you mean like margaret thatcher?  see Saville, Morrison, Cyril Smith
Report moisok July 28, 2021 7:33 PM BST
attacking   bigot  - such odd words but fits the narrative of defence of the faith
Report Magic__Daps July 28, 2021 7:50 PM BST
dave1357
Date Joined: 05 Sep 10
Add contact | Send message
28 Jul 21 13:32
I'm not defending anything, just attacking you.  btw you won't find one single post from me on this forum "apologising" for Islam or defending itBut plenty of posts attacking bigots like you.

Not defending them, but also not having a go at them. Criticism of the gangs to people like you automatically get labelled as "racist", "Islamophobic" or "bigoted". Complete and utter nonsense.

Why would you have a go at someone who calls it out rather then the gangs themselves?
Report moisok July 28, 2021 7:52 PM BST
he supports them by omission - to look away - must not be critical of a certain demographic as it does not fit the narrative
Report dave1357 July 28, 2021 8:36 PM BST
Let's be clear about how this derail started.  A dreadful episode of abuse by as far as I know a secular group of individuals aided by negligence or worse of disgraceful council officers is detailed in the OP.  The bigot moisok then cites a completely irrelevant guardian article about hijabs.  He then proceed to embark on whataboutery - yes he is actually trying to excuse the camden abusers because of moslem grooming gangs - is there anything sicker than that?
Report Giuseppe July 28, 2021 8:38 PM BST
yes, trying to sweep grooming gangs under the carpet, like the media, politicians  and police are doing
Report dave1357 July 28, 2021 8:45 PM BST
and of course tragic daps comes along to give mo is ok a little pat on the back, just what sad mo is ok lives for, why else would he be on his third user name - most people would realise after being banned twice that they weren't wanted.
Report Giuseppe July 28, 2021 8:52 PM BST
speak for yourself

mo is one of my favourite posters
Report moisok July 28, 2021 8:54 PM BST
name calling shows I have hit a nerve is that all you have?

but you really need to understand what is going on in our country before slinging names at people with no evidence

in fact what you are doing is making it worse - divisions in our society widen every time someone like you plays the nazi race/bigot card

the changes made and being made are all helped on by your own bigotry and ignorance - but then what else would one expect when you wedded to your 'progressive' narrative
Report lapsy pa July 28, 2021 9:05 PM BST
With reference to the OP that is the subject,you have to denounce them as well even they are your own,you aren't though, your point is relevant Moisok as was previous threads with Catholic priests,Kincora etc but it is also a universal problem though accept cultures are different,but that isn't quite right either.
Report Magic__Daps July 28, 2021 9:05 PM BST
Oooohhh name calling, how will I cope.

I think you are missing the point, the Guardian (that I haven't read) will happily brand the racist Asian/Muslim paedo gangs simply as just "men" rather than mention anything to do with obvious racism, race, culture, faith etc, as it doesn't suit, flip it around the other way and we can only imagine the headlines from the loony left mouthpiece... But then, we don't have gangs of white men raping and abusing only black women as far as I am aware. Cue the whataboutery nonsense from dave numbers.
Report dave1357 July 28, 2021 9:10 PM BST
the only one doing whataboutery is moistsick
Report moisok July 28, 2021 9:12 PM BST
dave and his progressive mates have a blind spot as does the guardian

they are unable to see what it means for our future
Report lapsy pa July 28, 2021 9:16 PM BST
But scouts, Anglican church,childrens homes,it has all been there through time without any outside influence.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 28, 2021 9:19 PM BST
Council formed 1964,labour until
Tories took over in 1968
Then back to labour early 70s.

All these deprived areas were
targeted by pedos, alongside
the church, scouts, youth clubs,
discos, djs, care homes, Foster kids
football clubs, boys clubs, swimming
clubs, cubs, guides, schools. Then
most abuse, seemingly is carried out
by relatives, or family friends
in the home.

List far from exhaustive

We've all lived through a mine field.

Doesn't mean we shouldn't call
out abuse still going on.. We should.

Wherever its occurring
Report Giuseppe July 28, 2021 9:34 PM BST
is it still happening there though lapsy

or has it largely been resolved
Report Giuseppe July 28, 2021 9:35 PM BST
abuse today

where is it happening?
Report lapsy pa July 28, 2021 9:45 PM BST
I don't think so Joe, time has moved on,it won't rightly be tolerated
Report casemoney July 28, 2021 10:02 PM BST
you mean like margaret thatcher?  see Saville, Morrison, Cyril Smith

What does it matter their Politics ?

All and sunder have stood by ignored pleas from Children for years 

Mass Rape of Children by the   Churches World wide many faiths

Mass abuse of Children in care homes UK and Eire

Mobs running free to abuse young Girls across the UK for Decades

Nothing to do with Bigotry call it as it is FFS  might be a step to stopping

it .

Men using religion as a cloak to hide their Sordid ways Mugs on their knees donating

money to help them along , u cannot make it up tbh ..

How many of these children would have not been believed by their own families for fear

of bringing shame to their doors ..
Report moisok August 1, 2021 5:58 PM BST
Amphibious reinforcements arriving as we speak
Report impossible123 August 2, 2021 4:39 PM BST
Any update on the disgraced former Labour Peer Lord Ali and his related associates (uncles) who were too psychologically affected to stand trial just recently? Are they still mentally "managed" to stand trial?
Report moisok August 2, 2021 9:45 PM BST
the virus is deep within the community - will anything be done about it?
Report impossible123 August 3, 2021 8:38 PM BST
Only if the will is there. I've heard many believe the human body is sufficiently strong and resilient to repel any outside interference. Also, their GOD will protect them; mind over matter?

The reality and body count take 2nd place to beliefs.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com