Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
feedthepony
26 Jul 21 13:45
| Topic/replies: 1,986 | Blogger: feedthepony's blog
Will be seething English case numbers are dropping - she would have been banking on using them to extend reopening pot 9th August to try hide the attention from their missing money scandal.

Expect some Indy Ref 2 ramp up imminently
Pause Switch to Standard View Wee Jimmy Krankie Sturgeon
Show More
Report politicspunter August 1, 2021 10:55 PM BST
So, all the Catholics vote for parties other than the SNP?
Report Capt__F August 1, 2021 10:57 PM BST
we believe in Jesus
Report MALAY August 1, 2021 10:58 PM BST
not now they don't pp.

here is that other link you asked for I know it's the sun and the guy saying it is a wnanker

https://www.thesun.ie/news/7377886/ireland-overtakes-uk-vaccine-rollout-adults-vaccinated/
Report Capt__F August 1, 2021 10:58 PM BST
& akabula
Report Giuseppe August 1, 2021 11:00 PM BST
malay i asked you not to do that
Report MALAY August 1, 2021 11:03 PM BST
Capt__F01 Aug 21 21:58Joined: 10 Jun 08 | Topic/replies: 19,129 | Blogger: Capt__F's blog
& akabula

i thought aka was a daily communicant before covid hit us
Grin
Report Capt__F August 1, 2021 11:10 PM BST
Father
Son
Holy Spirit
Sad
Report MALAY August 1, 2021 11:19 PM BST
some of us still believe and have faith captain and it gives us strength to get through bad times, but i wouldn't force religion on anybody or decry or persecute other's their own beliefs.
Report Capt__F August 1, 2021 11:23 PM BST
ok

GL
Report MALAY August 1, 2021 11:24 PM BST
Ta you too.
Report akabula August 1, 2021 11:30 PM BST
Why not on here?
Report akabula August 1, 2021 11:33 PM BST
Religion. Too often weaponised. Surely a private matter for all.
Report akabula August 1, 2021 11:41 PM BST
A fine article by Georgia Edkins of the Daily Mail.
Asking the serious question of why Sturgeon refused to get involved with the UK-wide project despite the problem getting worse year on year in Scotland for the past 7 years.
Report akabula August 2, 2021 12:34 AM BST
Read this last week and it actually made me laugh, if somewhat wryly.
When Joanna Cherry made her complaint about bullying and other issues within the snp an snp stalwart attacked her on twitter saying he complaints were causing a toxic atmosphere within the party. and she should shut up.
That very same stalwart has just been made the snps Complaints Officer. Laugh
Report casemoney August 2, 2021 1:00 AM BST
Religion. Too often weaponised. Surely a private matter for all.  SPOT ON
Report MALAY August 2, 2021 11:09 AM BST
It certainly was private during Covid when you couldn't meet up and pray with you're fellow parishioners, and had to watch online Sunday service or fortunately in Ireland you could watch on council telly any sunday at home.
Report LoyalHoncho August 2, 2021 12:03 PM BST
Spot on MALAY  01 Aug 21 22:03  -  he's certainly a cant of some description.
Report politicspunter August 2, 2021 12:14 PM BST
Malays spelling is poor.
Report LoyalHoncho August 2, 2021 12:19 PM BST
Laugh  The cant posts that many cartoons it's like a kid playing with crayons.  Laugh
It's amazing how much spare, idle time you can get if you work for the government.
Report MALAY August 2, 2021 4:32 PM BST
Waste firms not happy with brexit

https://www.mrw.co.uk/news/waste-sector-urges-patel-to-relax-immigration-rules-for-hgv-drivers-02-08-2021/?eea=*EEA*&eea=VFdYU3R2WldtNFZtR3NNdkZzeGM4UHQrYjduTmNRNEhvMk9sU3Fya3VjVT0%3D&utm_source=acs&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=FABS_MRW_EDI_REG_DAILY_02082021&deliveryName=DM3568
Report MALAY August 2, 2021 4:34 PM BST
and the English EA were also still going to be as ruthless efficient organisation whether UK were in EU or not or Eton was running the country.

https://www.mrw.co.uk/news/biffa-fined-1-5m-following-waste-export-conviction-02-08-2021/?eea=*EEA*&eea=VFdYU3R2WldtNFZtR3NNdkZzeGM4UHQrYjduTmNRNEhvMk9sU3Fya3VjVT0%3D&utm_source=acs&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=FABS_MRW_EDI_REG_DAILY_02082021&deliveryName=DM3568
Report akabula August 2, 2021 7:23 PM BST
You stick to kicking school kids off their bikes Honcho.
Report LoyalHoncho August 2, 2021 7:41 PM BST
For the benefit of all other forumites I have never kicked a school kid off of his bike - akabula made it up as a reprisal for some offence taken previously.  That's a measure of his childish and childlike mentality.
Report akabula August 2, 2021 7:44 PM BST
You posted it tough man.
Said he was coming at you on a forest path and you kicked him into the fern.
Report lapsy pa August 2, 2021 7:46 PM BST
Won't surprise me if you helped a kid who fell off his bike.He is going off the rails with the state of the union,cut him a bit of slack,losing the run of himself altogether,lashing out at everyone and anyone.
Report akabula August 2, 2021 8:08 PM BST
Another troll joins the pack. Laugh
Report lapsy pa August 2, 2021 8:12 PM BST
Keep up your thread rate,they are all the sameLaugh
Report akabula August 2, 2021 8:16 PM BST
At least you're trying hard so I'll give you 8 out of 10 for effort.
Report lapsy pa August 2, 2021 8:42 PM BST
I'd imagine you would give me 1 if you realised my reply wasn't directed at you.
Report akabula August 2, 2021 8:47 PM BST
Whatever.
Report lapsy pa August 2, 2021 8:50 PM BST
Indeed, start an snp slagging thread for yourself,stick in a couple of cartoons and the world will be good again.
Report akabula August 2, 2021 9:07 PM BST
Still trying hard I see.
Looks like I'm living in your head.
Rent free I hope.
But its okay you keep attacking me if it makes you feel better.
Report lapsy pa August 2, 2021 9:13 PM BST
You are the one that dredged up a historic post by an above poster,don't go all hyprocritical on me,you poor thing.
Report akabula August 2, 2021 9:17 PM BST
It doesn't bother me but you do seem a bit obsessed with me.
Strange behaviour on a forum of anonymous posters.
Still like I say, if it keeps you happy.
Report lapsy pa August 2, 2021 9:21 PM BST
i won't flatter yourself,do you see your own hypocrisy or are you happy enough being oblivious to it?
Report akabula August 2, 2021 9:24 PM BST
What hypocrisy would that be?
Report lapsy pa August 2, 2021 9:28 PM BST
9.07 but its ok you keep attacking me if it makes you feel better.
7.23 you stick to kicking schoolkids off their bikes honcho
Report akabula August 2, 2021 9:34 PM BST
In both cases I was responding to snide remarks made about me.
Have the last word, I'm finished.
Report politicspunter August 2, 2021 10:04 PM BST
Everyone should block him, saves a lot of time on here.
Report lapsy pa August 2, 2021 10:05 PM BST
No worries SK,i am quite sure he appreciates being corrected.
Report akabula August 2, 2021 10:06 PM BST
Laugh kennybhoy wanting to join the baying mob with his fairytales.
Report politicspunter August 2, 2021 10:08 PM BST

Aug 2, 2021 -- 4:05PM, lapsy pa wrote:

No worries SK,i am quite sure he appreciates being corrected.

If you block akabula, Giuseppe and shiny, that eliminates a good chunk of the total drivel posts on here.

Report LoyalHoncho August 4, 2021 12:07 AM BST
Q.  What is worse than a sectarian bigot?
A.  A lying sectarian bigot.
Report akabula August 4, 2021 12:09 AM BST
Honcho pi55ed and attention seeking again. LaughLaughLaugh
Report lfc1971 August 4, 2021 12:30 AM BST
It’s clear to see why the snp bigots have such a bad reputation :(
Report akabula August 4, 2021 1:08 AM BST
No surprise that Boris snubbed her.
Report lapsy pa August 4, 2021 10:11 AM BST
The 'snub' isn't good for Scotland,can't be much more important business than a covid recovery plan,it isn't a snub to NS but a snub to Scotland.
Report Dr Crippen August 4, 2021 11:00 AM BST
Boris turned down an offer to meet her.

What does she expect?

She's postioned Scotland alongside the EU in opposition to the rest of the UK.

This could turn out to be quite serious for Scotland.
Report lfc1971 August 4, 2021 11:05 AM BST
As long as Scotland votes snp into office have as little to do with Scotland as possible Boris
Report lfc1971 August 4, 2021 11:08 AM BST
Make no mistake it’s akiin to having an enemy country within your own boundaries
Report Dr Crippen August 4, 2021 11:20 AM BST
I don't trust the SNP.
Report MALAY August 4, 2021 12:46 PM BST
Not many trust Johnston or his cabinet. Although I must admit I raised a toast to him when he betrayed the DUP.
Report politicspunter August 4, 2021 12:48 PM BST
Let's face it, the DUP are irrelevant mugs.
Report politicspunter August 4, 2021 12:49 PM BST
They were thick enough to have their votes in Westminster used for the benefit of others, not their own electorate.
Report MALAY August 4, 2021 1:29 PM BST
PP on both counts that's what Boris thinks.
Report akabula August 4, 2021 11:25 PM BST
Boris right to snub her. She cant be trusted and runs to the mike at every opportunity.
Discussed the content of Cobra meetings before the government had went public with them.
Normally, for security reasons, Boris visits are kept secret until the last minute yet Sturgeon announced them after being advised of the visit.
She couldn't even keep her mouth shut after a private conversation with Kez Dugdale and went public with what Kez had told her in confidence.
Report macarony August 5, 2021 3:46 PM BST
IMO the reason the government did not meet SNP is because it was a police matter, and the government don't trust the SNP on police matters. Imagine if a would be bomber was an illigal immigrant awiting deportation how then the the SNP react?
Report MALAY August 5, 2021 7:29 PM BST
he says he never snubbed her
Report akabula August 5, 2021 9:58 PM BST
She's seething and unable to hide it in her interviews. Laugh
Report feedthepony August 5, 2021 10:01 PM BST

Aug 5, 2021 -- 3:58PM, akabula wrote:

She's seething and unable to hide it in her interviews.

It’s glorious - as much as I also dislike Boris he trolls her brilliantly

Report akabula August 5, 2021 10:14 PM BST
Was this what Sturgeon and Swinney were going on about with 'vertical drinking'?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1422883836711641091
Report feedthepony August 5, 2021 10:23 PM BST
Laugh
Report moisok August 6, 2021 5:40 PM BST
leave her alone!!!   what has she done to you??Angry

Ok I know   she has done the Scottish peopleDevil
Report sofiakenny August 6, 2021 5:48 PM BST
We LoveLoveLove wee Nicky...youse can keep yer lyin pos de pfeffel fat slob.
Report akabula August 7, 2021 10:29 PM BST
Got loudly boo'ed today by a group of young people, protesting against the Cambo North Sea oilfield,  at a carnival she attended in her Glasgow Southside constituency.
The worm is turning. Grin
Report lapsy pa August 7, 2021 10:31 PM BST
Did the PM get any boos up there or did he even show himself in public? if not why not?
Report lapsy pa August 7, 2021 10:35 PM BST
Is he just afraid to face any Scottish crowds?
Report lapsy pa August 7, 2021 10:37 PM BST
Shouldn't he have been out doing boris elbow bumps with people?
Report politicspunter August 7, 2021 10:57 PM BST
Redfield & Wilton Strategies
@RedfieldWilton
·
2h
Boris Johnson Approval Rating in Scotland (4-5 Aug):

Approve: 22%
Disapprove: 60%
Net: -38%
Report politicspunter August 7, 2021 10:58 PM BST
@RedfieldWilton
·
3h
Nicola Sturgeon Approval Rating in Scotland (4-5 Aug):

Approve: 53%
Disapprove: 31%
Net: +22%
Report politicspunter August 7, 2021 10:59 PM BST
@RedfieldWilton
·
2h
Keir Starmer Approval Rating in Scotland (4-5 Aug):

Approve: 20%
Disapprove: 37%
Net: -17%
Report feedthepony August 7, 2021 11:32 PM BST
A_T posting his SNP member skewed polls as usual
Report Giuseppe August 7, 2021 11:33 PM BST
punter one of the few scots who still votes tory these days
Report feedthepony August 7, 2021 11:47 PM BST
It was only 2007 when salmond was first minister due to a coalition between the SNP and the tories.

They remained brothers in arms until 2011.

Now the SNP would like you believe this coalition never happened.

Perhaps this is where pp/a_t gets his confusion from - he’s still living 10 years in the past when his SNP were best mates with the tories
Report Giuseppe August 7, 2021 11:49 PM BST
an interesting theory, and answers a lot of questions
Report akabula August 8, 2021 12:00 AM BST
What happened to her manifesto policy of a non-profit making energy supply company?
Surely not a broken promise.
Report HallGreenSpy August 8, 2021 11:26 AM BST
Those Scottish approval ratings are a tad interesting. Wonder what the flip side would be. Sturgeon gets a 53% in Scotland. Just a guess, but would think Boris be the same down here? Of more interest would Sturgeon be around the 22% down here that Boris is in Scotland? (Boris still higher up there than Keir which surprises me btw).

So in short pp, any English approval ratings about? Would be interesting the comparisons.
Report MALAY August 8, 2021 11:58 AM BST
Sturgeon has no interest in being popular in England, why would she be interested ? England is nothing to do with her really.

Labour have lost a lot of their core working class support to SNP in Scotland. It's a long road back for them.
Report HallGreenSpy August 8, 2021 12:07 PM BST
Just a like for like basis Malay. At this present moment, England and the UK as a whole is very much to do with her.
Report politicspunter August 8, 2021 12:21 PM BST

Aug 8, 2021 -- 5:26AM, HallGreenSpy wrote:

Those Scottish approval ratings are a tad interesting. Wonder what the flip side would be. Sturgeon gets a 53% in Scotland. Just a guess, but would think Boris be the same down here? Of more interest would Sturgeon be around the 22% down here that Boris is in Scotland? (Boris still higher up there than Keir which surprises me btw). So in short pp, any English approval ratings about? Would be interesting the comparisons.

https://www.opinium.com/resource-center/uk-voting-intention-uth-august-2021/

Not from the same company but you get the drift.

Report HallGreenSpy August 8, 2021 12:33 PM BST
Thanks for that pp, but from what I can see, that is voting intentions. I was more interested in the actual specific leaders approval ratings in England and how we compared leaders down here to how they do in Scotland.
Report politicspunter August 8, 2021 12:42 PM BST
"Boris Johnson’s rating sits at -16, down from -13 two weeks ago, and -8 a fortnight before that. This is the lowest net approval rating we have recorded since Boris Johnson became Prime Minister – although he came very close in January this year, with a net score of -15. In total, 34% now approve of the job he is doing as Prime Minister (unchanged) while 49% disapprove (+2)"

The polling companies don't normally have approval/disapproval ratings specific to England. They tend to be Scotland/ Wales/ UK based.
Report HallGreenSpy August 8, 2021 12:57 PM BST
Ok ta.
Report MALAY August 8, 2021 5:20 PM BST
HallGreenSpy08 Aug 21 11:07Joined: 29 Jan 03 | Topic/replies: 765 | Blogger: HallGreenSpy's blog
Just a like for like basis Malay. At this present moment, England and the UK as a whole is very much to do with her.

of course scotland is in uk but she has limited or no influence in what goes on in England, she has her devolved govt to look after.

What i meant was she really has no interest in what english people think of her as she doesn't represent them and i'm quite amazed the interest english people have in her, or somebody would even have a poll on it.
Report Giuseppe August 8, 2021 5:22 PM BST
would make a great UK prime minister in my opinion
Report lapsy pa August 8, 2021 6:45 PM BST
I'm quite amazed too Malay,she (NS) gets an awful lot of coverage in The Express which seems to blame everything except the root cause.Their readers lap it up,as chronic as Johnson/Tories have been,the deflection of blame is set at someone else,as in the SNP or the EU but never the inadequacies of who their core readership supports,just justification for their brainless bellend readership.
Report politicspunter August 8, 2021 6:48 PM BST
I never cease to be amazed that the Daily Express is still trading.
Report MALAY August 8, 2021 6:48 PM BST
sure it wouldn't be hard to be an improvement on what's in charge currently joe, what do you think ?
Report HallGreenSpy August 8, 2021 8:12 PM BST
Don't think it's that amazing. Approval ratings were quoted about English party leaders in Scotland. Am I supposed to be amazed about that btw? I was just curious as to whether they would roughly match the other way round, which my guess would be that they would.
Report HallGreenSpy August 8, 2021 8:13 PM BST
And for information purposes, I don't read the Express! Grin
Report politicspunter August 8, 2021 8:21 PM BST

Aug 8, 2021 -- 2:12PM, HallGreenSpy wrote:

Don't think it's that amazing. Approval ratings were quoted about English party leaders in Scotland. Am I supposed to be amazed about that btw? I was just curious as to whether they would roughly match the other way round, which my guess would be that they would.

Which English Party leaders would that be?

Report MALAY August 8, 2021 8:56 PM BST
lapsy pa08 Aug 21 17:45Joined: 29 Jan 09 | Topic/replies: 8,036 | Blogger: lapsy pa's blog
I'm quite amazed too Malay,she (NS) gets an awful lot of coverage in The Express which seems to blame everything except the root cause.Their readers lap it up,as chronic as Johnson/Tories have been,the deflection of blame is set at someone else,as in the SNP or the EU but never the inadequacies of who their core readership supports,just justification for their brainless bellend readership.

yes lapsy it seems every strange why an english newspaper and let's be honest for english nationalists are interested in eu or sturgeon
Report lapsy pa August 8, 2021 9:07 PM BST
If you said Malay lets leave the EU,control our borders,do away with red tape,be billions in from leaving,sunlit uplands and unicorns and you were left with a crock o shiiite where everyone is worse off and the Union itself is on the way out,there is nothing left but to besmirch A,who can break up the Union,ie NS and B the EU for making everyone worse off.Pandering to the gammonheads and they will swallow it because they cannot say, Yes,we voted for this though the brexit version brought by Johnson/tories/erg/dup is simply a shambles,propaganda it up and hoodwink the halfwits,it isn't hard with express readers.
Report MALAY August 8, 2021 9:26 PM BST
they are all nutters lapsy pa
Report lapsy pa August 8, 2021 9:40 PM BST
I'm an avid express reader myself Malay,it is comedy gold,a cartoon in action, they did however give 'true' news today in that the British Army might have to drive stuff around to supermarkets.The goverment seems to be making a 'plea',nutters indeed,can they pin it on Nicola or the EU? 2000 army personnel max,100k driver shortage,the 35 billion test and trace app needs to be binned asap,if that works it will make the gov look bad with the pinging, fook me,surely it is Nicolas fault?
Report akabula August 8, 2021 11:06 PM BST
Nice piece on BBC2 about the ongoing ferry fiasco.
Costing us tax payers a fortune with islanders constantly getting cut off from the mainland through a lack of services.
The day the snp took over Fergusons shipyard was the start of the demise.
Everything they touch starts to crumble.
Report Giuseppe August 8, 2021 11:07 PM BST
shetlands belong to norway
Report HallGreenSpy August 9, 2021 9:35 AM BST
pp, Boris Johnson and Keir Starmer as per the figures you quoted earlier in the thread. It's no biggee. Just wondered what the flip side would be as imo it might mirror. I'm not really that bothered and why Brexit was brought into this is anyone's guess.
Report politicspunter August 9, 2021 11:17 AM BST
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leadership_approval_opinion_polling_for_the_next_United_Kingdom_general_election

Spy, this is a useful site for keeping track. Many good political judges believe leader ratings are more important than party ratings.
Report HallGreenSpy August 9, 2021 11:23 AM BST
Thanks for that.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com