Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
BennyBinion1
25 Jul 21 08:23
| Topic/replies: 13,790 | Blogger: BennyBinion1's blog
Two jib jab proof and in you come.

A positive covid adult, double jabbed, says i am not missing a night out or game of football.

In you come you've been double jabbed!, says the man on the door.

Thanks, (cough), he replies......

Even the simplest of sheeple, must be starting to understand it all now.....

Or are they still in denial, and waiting to put their third booster photo all over their facebook page!
Pause Switch to Standard View Negative Covid Result No Longer Valid...
Show More
Report politicspunter July 25, 2021 9:49 AM BST
Surely it is obvious stuff that if everyone that is admitted to a large sports event is fully vaccinated (double jabbed) then even if they are Covid positive, they are much less likely to kill one of their fellow spectators? However, if they are Covid positive and there are unvaccinated persons present, those unvaccinated are at extreme risk.
Report politicspunter July 25, 2021 9:51 AM BST
If people don't wish to be vaccinated, it's entirely their free choice. However, they must accept that they will be excluded from many social and sports events.
Report lfc1971 July 25, 2021 9:52 AM BST
We know it could all go wrong again it’s a bit too early to be sure
Let’s look at where we are at Christmas
Report Dr Crippen July 25, 2021 9:53 AM BST
Understanding that you can go anywhere with your jab passport, and be covid positive?

But have Covid negative result in your hand, with no experimental jib jab, and not be allowed in.

Very simple.

Excellent explanation.
Report Dr Crippen July 25, 2021 9:55 AM BST
The carrying of a passes is being introduced on the pretence of a safety measure.

That must be the case, because a DJ is nowhere nearly as good as a negative test.
Report A_T July 25, 2021 10:15 AM BST
so all entrants to such events should be tested at the door?
Report lfc1971 July 25, 2021 10:16 AM BST
I imagine it’s not considered practical with millions of people visiting nightclubs every day
System couldn’t cope . With the jab it’s done and covered for 6 months
Report clouded leopard July 25, 2021 10:18 AM BST
BennyBinion125 Jul 21 08:35Joined: 07 Nov 08 | Topic/replies: 2,936 | Blogger: BennyBinion1's blog
Understanding that you can go anywhere with your jab passport, and be covid positive?

But have Covid negative result in your hand, with no experimental jib jab, and not be allowed in.

Very simple.
Report A_T July 25, 2021 10:21 AM BST
how would the event managers know when the test was done and upon whom it was done?
Report lfc1971 July 25, 2021 10:22 AM BST
It’s not possible to have a system based on negative tests unfortunately
That’s not feasible every day of the week ongoing
Report lfc1971 July 25, 2021 10:25 AM BST
The big difference between the jab and a negative test is the timescale
6 months / year compared to a single point in time when the test is taken
Report shiny new shoes please July 25, 2021 10:26 AM BST
Are you still "allowed "protests in "free" Britain?
Only the beginning!ExcitedLaugh
Comedy gold.
Report lfc1971 July 25, 2021 10:29 AM BST
Not that I agree with vaccine passports for nightclubs
If they can’t open freely now without restrictions then the vaccine programme has failed and will never work
Report shiny new shoes please July 25, 2021 10:29 AM BST
Follow Australia lead  and hunt down these freedom loving rebels!
Should be quite easy with tech

Sentence?
Report shiny new shoes please July 25, 2021 10:36 AM BST
if help needed ask france,greece .u.s.a .
Only the beginning..
Report lfc1971 July 25, 2021 10:36 AM BST
The government is trying to get the easiest most practical way of getting the country back to normality
There is no way that we are going to have an ongoing negative test system
That’s out of the equation
Report shiny new shoes please July 25, 2021 10:39 AM BST
Germany joins in its only the beginning
unvaccinated people may be barred from entering venues like,pubs  restaurants, movie theaters and stadiums within a month
Hail Adolf
Report Pleasegivemeanailedontip July 25, 2021 10:41 AM BST
The easiest most practical ways arent the most honest or morally sound ways
Report politicspunter July 25, 2021 10:43 AM BST
If people don't wish to be vaccinated, it's entirely their free choice. However, they must accept that they will be excluded from many social and sports events. This is straightforward stuff, the choice is with the individual.
Report shiny new shoes please July 25, 2021 10:45 AM BST
The comedy is boosters plus kids are still go come !
Forever more
Papers please
Report Dr Crippen July 25, 2021 10:45 AM BST
Double jabbed doesn't stop people carrying the virus.

So how can checking if they've been DJ be a safety measure?

Why can't people have a test prior to visiting the match and show that at the door?

I'd rather stand next to someone with a recent negative test result, than stand next to someone who's been double jabbed.
Report politicspunter July 25, 2021 10:48 AM BST
We are a democracy with a democratically elected Parliament. Why should the dwindling number of unvaccinated persons hold our country to ransom?
Report shiny new shoes please July 25, 2021 10:48 AM BST
Freedom of movement ain't free at all .
Erase freedom from dictionary
Report lfc1971 July 25, 2021 10:48 AM BST
It’s a matter of common sense . We are not going to continue to test day on day millions of people
Now of course we are also not going to require people to be vaxxed to enter nightclubs indefinitely
Would it have been best for the gov to say well we have reached the point now of no return let’s open everything
Well it might very well have been .. but they’re nervous
It’s understandable , let’s move on a little bit more see how it looks at Christmas
Report shiny new shoes please July 25, 2021 10:50 AM BST
indefinitely..bless ExcitedLaugh
There no turning back ..
Only the beginning Wink
Report politicspunter July 25, 2021 10:52 AM BST
Shiny, maybe you would be far better concentrating on your own country and the government policy than clogging up a forum about the UK?
Report A_T July 25, 2021 10:53 AM BST
Why can't people have a test prior to visiting the match and show that at the door?

they'd need to be tested at the door - bringing along a negtative test that your mate Sid from Wetherspoons gave you is not going to cut it
Report shiny new shoes please July 25, 2021 10:53 AM BST
ref...industry needs to make sure the system is streamlined into the future.(forever more )ExcitedLaugh
Report lfc1971 July 25, 2021 10:54 AM BST
Night clubs were closed , soon some will be visit , this time next year or earlier everyone will
That’s roughly the timescale envisioned
Report shiny new shoes please July 25, 2021 10:57 AM BST
P.P. I can feel the love .ExcitedLaugh
White House declines to release number of breakthrough COVID-19 cases among vaccinated staff
Report lfc1971 July 25, 2021 10:58 AM BST
It is impossible that there will be an ongoing system whereby vaxxers will be allowed into nightclubs and unvaxxed won’t
Won’t happen
Report politicspunter July 25, 2021 11:01 AM BST
Shiny, maybe you would be far better concentrating on your own country and the government policy than clogging up a forum about the UK? You don't even live in the UK but you are ruining thread after thread Sad
Report Pleasegivemeanailedontip July 25, 2021 11:04 AM BST
Vaccine passports arent moral but even the current use of fear of vaccine passports is over the line for me. I dont think they will be used as the only way to get into a game eg i think that will get overturned but even using it as a scare tactic doesnt justify the end, however many people it convinces to get jabbed
Report A_T July 25, 2021 11:05 AM BST
what's wrong with being vaccinated?
Report Dr Crippen July 25, 2021 11:07 AM BST
they'd need to be tested at the door

No they don't. A test taken the day before is good enough for the airports and sitting in a packed plane for four fours.

If it's good enough for that, then it's good enough to stand out in the fresh air with other people for a a fraction of the time.
Report Pleasegivemeanailedontip July 25, 2021 11:13 AM BST
what's wrong with being vaccinated?

I dont think anybody knows the full extent, but a couple of things currently noted are issues with allergies, pregnancy and unknown long term effects. Obviously its not all bad, its quite good at stopping covid
Report lfc1971 July 25, 2021 11:13 AM BST
I imagine that’s true  a negative test would be as good maybe even better in some ways ? ( although not others )
but is it practical or even possible in reality
Report lfc1971 July 25, 2021 11:15 AM BST
I’m beginning to think the governments messed up now , lol
Report rothko July 25, 2021 11:21 AM BST
why are the vaccinated so frightened of a minority of unvaccinated - its pathetic really
using phrases like the unvaccinated holding the country to ransom is hysterical

if you have been offered the vaccine and not taken up the offer and get sick then tough sh5t just get on with it
Report shiny new shoes please July 25, 2021 11:23 AM BST
P.P. If you want a job in the ministry of truth / freedom ..
Just ask Billy  adolf .. I'll put in a good word ?
Do you still believe Doris ? Crazy
ever hear of Dual citizen Tongue Out
You'll get a half a  chapter in my book of comedy
Report Dr Crippen July 25, 2021 11:26 AM BST
A friend of mine who's seventy, has suffered a stroke from a bleed (not a clot which is associated with the jab)

This came three weeks after his second jab, earlier in the year.

Are the two connected? 

We'll never know.
Report A_T July 25, 2021 11:31 AM BST
No they don't. A test taken the day before is good enough for the airports and sitting in a packed plane for four fours.

depends on the destination of course. what standard of test do you think is sufficient to allow entry to a nightclub or sporting venue (be quite specific please)
Report Dr Crippen July 25, 2021 11:45 AM BST
(be quite specicic please)

Who are you Andrew Marr?
Report A_T July 25, 2021 11:47 AM BST
Crippen for enrty to nightclubs, venues, etc. do you mean a certified NHS test or one that you do yourself at home?
Report Dr Crippen July 25, 2021 11:48 AM BST
How should I know?
Report A_T July 25, 2021 11:51 AM BST
well you seemed to think a test "the day before" should be good enough for entry. why say that when you didn't have a clue what you were talking about?
Report A_T July 25, 2021 11:53 AM BST
Personally I'd be happy for people to be able to enter clubs, venues, etc. by showing proof of a test at the standard required for air travel
Report Dr Crippen July 25, 2021 12:36 PM BST
There you go A_T, you've answered your own question.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 25, 2021 12:55 PM BST
Cert to go to football

No mask, no cert, no test
to go Christmas shopping, or
to get weekly shop.

Total mish mash

Johnson cowering behind carrie-antoinette
Report SontaranStratagem July 25, 2021 1:40 PM BST
I went on facebook yesterday and there's quite a lot with one of those silly "fully vaccinated" templates Plain
Report shiny new shoes please July 25, 2021 1:57 PM BST
/\Psychological warfare
planned use of propaganda and other psychological operations to
influence the opinions, emotions, attitudes, and behavior of opposition groups
Basic
Report Dr Crippen July 25, 2021 3:20 PM BST
It's only a matter of time before this virus falls away.

What are they going to do with their passes then?
Report shiny new shoes please July 25, 2021 3:28 PM BST
/\Comedy gold I couldn't resist ..system is "go" the new normal
Access denied
Guru Josh Project - Infinity 2008 (Klaas Vocal Edit)
Report Make my hay July 25, 2021 4:25 PM BST
It's genocide on the dancefloor but you better not kill the groove Dj
Report SontaranStratagem July 25, 2021 4:51 PM BST
Dr

These viruses are never going away, there will always be variants and thus needing an "updated" vaccine

I think the placebos given out are for the kids and healthy under 40s, make them think its actually a vaccine

The bad stuff are for people they consider "useless eaters" and thus get experimented on with the poison sleever
Report shiny new shoes please July 25, 2021 4:56 PM BST
/\I'm tweaking into a whole new era
G-Funk, step to this, I dare ya
Funk, on a whole new level
The rhythm is the bass and the bass is the treble
Chords, strings
We brings melody
G-Funk, where rhythm is life
And life is rhythm

Warren G - Regulate (Official Music Video) ft. Nate Dogg
Report Manoleeds July 25, 2021 5:43 PM BST
As Hugh Osmond says "This is actually the point. If you are double vaxed but still have covid, you can go to a nightclub. But if you test negative but are not vaccinated, you can't. "
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 25, 2021 5:52 PM BST
Might get it off the guy who has it!

Much lower chance of having it, or getting
it if vaxxed.

The rest is hypertheticals
Report politicspunter July 25, 2021 5:54 PM BST
If you are unvaccinated, don't expect to be allowed in any large sports or social events. It's entirely the choice of the individual.
Report politicspunter July 25, 2021 6:06 PM BST
Current adult UK vaccination figures..

1st jab 88%
2nd jab 70.3%

Totals rising daily, slowly but surely, as folks realise there is only one route back to any semblance of normality.
Report Manoleeds July 25, 2021 6:17 PM BST
No-it's the diktat of the state .
Report shiny new shoes please July 25, 2021 6:19 PM BST
P.P. ,,A.T. Mexico. Fatts.. Gone awol ,.. Wud make great bots
Take me to your leader

twenty one pilots - The Judge
Report SontaranStratagem July 25, 2021 6:22 PM BST
All of them know its one big con, shiny

But they can't admit it on here because they've made their positions well known early doors and need to carry the act on
Report politicspunter July 25, 2021 6:24 PM BST

Jul 25, 2021 -- 12:17PM, Manoleeds wrote:

No-it's the diktat of the state .

It's entirely up to the individual to choose whether to be vaccinated or not. It isn't compulsory.

Report SontaranStratagem July 25, 2021 6:29 PM BST
The whole "cases dropping" stuff their blurting out today

We know the game now, it'll drop because of the Euros being blamed on the last "rise", the next "rise" will be blamed on "unlocking to quickly" even though they've technically given us nothing and its all "advisory" anyway

The game is so stupid I'd be fooking ashamed to have fallen for it back in nursery
Report SontaranStratagem July 25, 2021 6:34 PM BST
Mask vs un-mask

Vaccine vs un-vaccined

Etc etc

They make it up as they go
Report politicspunter July 25, 2021 6:34 PM BST
SS, Do you still believe that Covid is a hoax, that Biden stole the election by voter fraud, that Macron has adolescent daughters and have you been chucked out of any more hospitals recently for harassing our valuable NHS at their place of work?
Report Pleasegivemeanailedontip July 25, 2021 6:34 PM BST
Can you imagine standing in the Kop singing ‘You’ll never walk alone’

..knowing you are enabling discrimination against fellow fans who simply dont trust a tory government scheme
Report SontaranStratagem July 25, 2021 6:36 PM BST
I no longer play their games (The sheep that is), the game is literally an insane move the goal posts pile of dung s*it

You might as well talk to the dog you'd get more sense out of the situation
Report A_T July 25, 2021 6:38 PM BST
All of them know its one big con, shiny

what is the con, exactly? who is doing it and what are they trying to gain?
Report SontaranStratagem July 25, 2021 6:42 PM BST
A_T

If you can't work that little one out then forget it
Report shiny new shoes please July 25, 2021 6:44 PM BST
Get insurance lots of it fast is my top tip!
There's a storm coming

Martika - Toy Soldiers..
Report shiny new shoes please July 25, 2021 7:02 PM BST
Party in bray 2nite if any Irish interested.. All welcome

The Lost Boys -  - Cry Little Sister

politicspunter and bots are you German ?  She explain a lot ?
Report SontaranStratagem July 25, 2021 7:50 PM BST
In regards to rising cases last week
"The vaccine only provides a certain level of protection"

In regards to their being another drop in "infections" today
"Indeed. Perhaps vaccines really do help."

Same poster on another forum 1 week apart... they simply move the goal posts

But the tone is the same, its all coming down to them forcing this vaccine on you

Good luck with them I say, I've seen enough from this lot to know that lovely utopic society they're creating... isn't utopic.
Report politicspunter July 25, 2021 7:51 PM BST
SS, Do you still believe that Covid is a hoax, that Biden stole the election by voter fraud, that Macron has adolescent daughters and have you been chucked out of any more hospitals recently for harassing our valuable NHS at their place of work? Have any more of your relatives nearly died of sunstroke and how are all your ten friends doing who all had heart issues after having a Covid vaccination?
Report SontaranStratagem July 25, 2021 7:53 PM BST
The government are trying to pressure the FA into making this passport mandatory at football matches

A virus so deadly the state is having to pressure you into having passports for something that "isn't 100% effective" for something that only kills 0.3% and majority of them are over 65

Well done Mischief
Report politicspunter July 25, 2021 7:53 PM BST
SS, Do you still believe that Covid is a hoax, that Biden stole the election by voter fraud, that Macron has adolescent daughters and have you been chucked out of any more hospitals recently for harassing our valuable NHS at their place of work? Have any more of your relatives nearly died of sunstroke and how are all your ten friends doing who all had heart issues after having a Covid vaccination?
Report A_T July 25, 2021 7:56 PM BST
A_T

that's the problem SS - you can't explain who is actually behind all these crazy conspiracies you believe in or what they hope to gain - just keep clinging to the idea that you're special and that you know things very few others do
Report SontaranStratagem July 25, 2021 7:59 PM BST
A_T

Report politicspunter July 25, 2021 8:00 PM BST
Report politicspunter July 25, 2021 8:02 PM BST
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-54669239

Perhaps this is SS?
Report politicspunter July 25, 2021 8:02 PM BST
Or perhaps he is simply one of her followers?
Report A_T July 25, 2021 8:07 PM BST
Icke was on the same platform spouting his rubbish. It says something for free speech in this country that people are allowed to set up in public and talk such utter nonsense without being taken away,
Report politicspunter July 25, 2021 8:09 PM BST
Icke must have made a right few bob over the years from conspiracy theory mugs.
Report politicspunter July 25, 2021 8:11 PM BST
Icke preys on sponging parasites that sit on the dole, who can work but refuse to. There is one in particular on here.
Report A_T July 25, 2021 8:14 PM BST
I do think Icke believes what he says though - can any amount of money be worth the amount of ridicule he gets?
Report A_T July 25, 2021 8:15 PM BST
had a good career as a broadcaster until he decided to put on his turquoise tracksuit
Report politicspunter July 25, 2021 8:18 PM BST
I am not sure what any of them believe other than the mugs that follow them are so gullible that they are a licence to print money. Lizard people from another planet? Yep, donate here please.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 25, 2021 8:22 PM BST
Facebook has run adverts for both Icke and London Real, which says it has paid the platform nearly £2m in fees over the last three years

Advertising ain't cheap, but works.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 25, 2021 9:00 PM BST
Coldwar Steve does icke

https://twitter.com/Coldwar_Steve/status/1419380892116586501?s=19

Report SontaranStratagem July 25, 2021 9:01 PM BST
People aren't even dying of it now so they've moved the goalposts to "cases"

Utterly pathetic Laugh
Report politicspunter July 25, 2021 9:14 PM BST

Jul 25, 2021 -- 3:01PM, SontaranStratagem wrote:

People aren't even dying of it now so they've moved the goalposts to "cases" Utterly pathetic

???? I don't know where you are looking but plenty of people are dying, including in the UK.

Report Reynard July 25, 2021 9:27 PM BST
politicspunter • July 25, 2021 9:14 PM BST
???? I don't know where you are looking but plenty of people are dying, including in the UK.

Dying of what , exactly ?
Report shiny new shoes please July 25, 2021 11:21 PM BST
You'll find back in February \March the deaths fell off a cliff
Without the "miracle" vaccine .. (They ran out of frail) ..harsh
They like to spin it  the vaccine did this but looking at the e.u. We're rollout was slower than u.k. Confirms this

Cases rising among youth is pushing the youth jab!
Kids soon ..
It's all basic tactics
The heath police  i.d. Is a main goal .. It's staying ..

AC/DC - Back In Black
Report shiny new shoes please July 25, 2021 11:32 PM BST
Another interesting one is the poorer countries .. 1\2% jabbed
poor health care .. Ect..
Low numbers
Cash cow
System "go"
The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army
Report Pleasegivemeanailedontip July 28, 2021 2:41 PM BST
BBC - The government is preparing to launch an NHS Covid Pass which would allow people to prove they have been fully vaccinated, had a negative test result or have natural immunity.
It will be used to avoid quarantine when returning from countries on the UK's amber list, except France - as well as to get into nightclubs and some other venues when that rule comes into force in September.

Mirrors, signal and prepare to u-turn
Report SontaranStratagem July 28, 2021 6:37 PM BST
They might have overstepped the mark by calling the rest of us "selfish" and "murderers"

Calling someone a murderer isn't to be made lightly, they really might want to backtrack on that accusation

When you start throwing accusations like that around where is there to go after? you can't make a more sinister accusation and reining it in and lowering the accusation makes you look a fool

Its like when someone threatens to kill you... that's the ultimate threat, you then go back a threat or two and say I'll belt you one its having a less of an effect

They've jumped into those threats and accusations far to quickly

Now you've got the Aussie PM saying people who die from the vaxxine its entirely their choice to get it so the blame lies with them... they really are making a right pigs ear of all this
Report SontaranStratagem July 28, 2021 6:41 PM BST
Gove is calling us all selfish for refusing it, Biden is calling us murderers for refusing

The Aussie is saying its our body our choice Crazy

Where is the line in the sand here? like where is the fecking sanity?

Cuomo is coming out and threatening door knocking and sticking people in cars to get "that vaxxine in their arm"

Anyone sitting there listening to these people and thinking its all fine and dandy... Crazy
Report politicspunter July 28, 2021 9:28 PM BST
Biden is doing no such thing.
Report politicspunter July 28, 2021 9:28 PM BST
Cuomo isn't threatening anyone.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com