Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
casemoney
20 Jul 21 12:41
| Topic/replies: 40,184 | Blogger: casemoney's blog
A record 430 made the Crossing yesterday
Pause Switch to Standard View Mass Dinghy visitors to the South Coast
Show More
Report sofaking July 20, 2021 6:04 PM BST

Jul 20, 2021 -- 11:47AM, lapsy pa wrote:

^ What will they do? The obvious thing is work in the black economy if they get through,word of mouth,countrymen etc one in,a load follows,the London economy from the year dot was always like that,cheap labour. If the evidence that crime is committed by them,i don't know,i think blame could be put on them from certain people to suit their argument,my feeling it is my 1st point.What would you do if you are an illegal immigrant,why are you here,what are you going to do? Would most come from some sheethole/war torn place? Only asking the question because i don't think they are 'sinister' but looking to better their lives. Could it be stopped? You would think yes,why not?

Yes, they're from sh1thole countries and they're poor but most are not coming from war-torn or conflict zones. If they were really refugees they've would've stopped and registered at the first "safe" country they arrived in (Italy, Spain etc). Vast majority are economic migrants and welfare shoppers.  Europe can't accommodate the whole of the 3rd World.

Report lfc1971 July 20, 2021 6:05 PM BST
I’ve just explained who’s fault it is , people who would kick up a fuss if all illegal immigrants were placed on a remote Scottish island to await being sent back home .
Report lfc1971 July 20, 2021 6:07 PM BST
And while there that can work to pay for their keep
Report lapsy pa July 20, 2021 6:07 PM BST
Sofaking aren't the vast majority young male,ok call them economic migrants and welfare shoppers if you wish but won't that be at odds with getting $36 a week or whatever it is,it isn't that reason.
Report sofaking July 20, 2021 6:10 PM BST
By 2050 (or earlier if this influx continues) your kids and grandkids will be a hated and oppressed minority in their own ancestral homeland. Not sure what you mean by your last comment, Pa.
Report lfc1971 July 20, 2021 6:10 PM BST
Listen lp , it doesn’t matter why they are in England we don’t want to hear any stories if they have come from France
It’s not interesting . Send them back as soon as possible
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 20, 2021 6:10 PM BST
Look at the dingies

Government want to give journalists
14 years fir showing them up

Look at the dingies
LaughLaugh

These folk get lifted and deported
as they ain't asylum seekers

Look at the dingies

LaughLaugh
Report lapsy pa July 20, 2021 6:26 PM BST
No worries Sofaking,my last comment was basically they aren't risking their lives for your social welfare,it is not great.

I understand your point re being indigneous,in a 100% perfect world probably yes,a lot of that is based on nostalgia,the situation today with some of the natives best described as ****tish, i do think the younger foreign population in Cork arebehaving themselves impeccably but the local scumbags are a disgrace.It is the way it is and i think i'm being fair.I got a haircut yesterday and myself and a local youngfella were both getting cut,i liked that too,great manners.
Report sofaking July 21, 2021 3:58 AM BST

Jul 20, 2021 -- 12:07PM, lapsy pa wrote:

Sofaking aren't the vast majority young male,ok call them economic migrants and welfare shoppers if you wish but won't that be at odds with getting $36 a week or whatever it is,it isn't that reason.

They'll also eventually receive free housing, benefits etc.(not sure where your $36 figure is from) And yes, vast majority are military aged males and there are virtually no women or kids (mainstream media will always focus on the one or two women and kids in their footage though).   Meanwhile their own hellhole countries get weaker and poorer as they're losing a large percentage of their "best" and most able-bodied citizens.

Report Whisperingdeath July 21, 2021 4:10 AM BST
Good that we get their best and able bodied, brave and courageous. It is just a shame we can’t send some of our low life scum bag parasites back in return to their hell holes.

We will have fields of rotting fruit and vegetables this summer, trucks with no drivers and yet plenty of OUR OWN people seem able not to find work? Hundreds of thousands to be precise and yet there is indignation that some 8,000 brave people risk their lives to make a better future for themselves while over 1,000,000 of our own people cannot find work.
Report GAZO July 21, 2021 7:35 AM BST
the future looks brightHappy,really starting to look like the legacy we are leaving the future generations is nearer to hell than heaven
Report lfc1971 July 21, 2021 8:54 AM BST
Immigration is the biggest disaster to hit England and it’s a deliberate act of destruction
Report nineteen points July 21, 2021 9:05 AM BST
Add convid and climate change to that.
Report GAZO July 21, 2021 9:25 AM BST
and with immigration and climate change i am not sure the appetite is really there to change either until too late
Report Whisperingdeath July 21, 2021 9:26 AM BST
Any answer to the 1,000,000 or so unemployed of OUR OWN?

Maybe we should put them in. Dinghy in Dover and tell them that anyone who  cant get to France and back will have their benefits stopped?
Report lfc1971 July 21, 2021 9:29 AM BST
Well we have a million unemployed , what’s your answer , more immigration ?
Report politicspunter July 21, 2021 9:29 AM BST
Well, that would certainly get rid of one sponging parasite conspiracy theorist on here that can work but refuses to.
Report lfc1971 July 21, 2021 9:31 AM BST
Some people aren’t suited to work , in a good and well run country it shouldn’t matter
Report lfc1971 July 21, 2021 9:32 AM BST
I’m not working for instance
Report Whisperingdeath July 21, 2021 9:33 AM BST
What the f are you talking about lfc?

Fruit and vegetables need picking. Trucks need driving. Why are over 1,000,000 registered unemployed?
Report lfc1971 July 21, 2021 9:35 AM BST
Ah , last time I looked there was plenty of food in the shops
too much maybe if anything
What’s the problem ?
Report Whisperingdeath July 21, 2021 9:37 AM BST
The problem is that we have 1,000,000 people here already claiming benefit....why?
Report GAZO July 21, 2021 9:41 AM BST
we also have millions in work who also have to claim some type of benefit,that cannot be right,something has to give
Report Whisperingdeath July 21, 2021 9:42 AM BST
Maybe we can give some of these immigrants jobs hunting down benefit cheats
Report lfc1971 July 21, 2021 9:42 AM BST
Is it different anywhere else ? There is no point in having benefits if they aren’t used
Report posy July 21, 2021 9:44 AM BST
The real question this country has to decide is whether or not it wants to continue along the path which will result in a generation's time many more of our towns and cities being turned into  heavily populated communities reminiscent of Iraq, Syria, Pakistan, India, Bangla Desh and  sub Saharan Africa countries. Once great industrial towns such as  Preston, Burnley ,Pendle ,Kirklees and of course Bradford and Leicester have breached or near reached saturation points and the accelerated breeding of immigrants only exacerbates the situation.
Do we really want to admit tens of thousands more illegals ??
Much of the problem is that as soon as one tries to instigate a sensible debate on the future ethnicity of the UK one is shouted down and accused of being racist and all hopes of a solution disappear as it is deemed too hot a potato to handle . Unless a debate takes place the strong likelihood is that Enoch Powell's prophecy will be fulfilled.
Report lfc1971 July 21, 2021 9:44 AM BST
Extradinary , we provide benefits for the poorest , and then complain if people take them
Report Whisperingdeath July 21, 2021 9:46 AM BST
How many tens of thousands of illegals have come here in the last year Posy?
Report lfc1971 July 21, 2021 9:48 AM BST
It is not a question of legal or illegal immigration , it’s the combination of both
Report lfc1971 July 21, 2021 9:49 AM BST
And that takes us into the millions
Report Whisperingdeath July 21, 2021 9:50 AM BST
and the fields of rotting vegetables?
Report Whisperingdeath July 21, 2021 9:51 AM BST
Really lfc?

Millions. Where are the truck drivers?
Report lfc1971 July 21, 2021 9:51 AM BST
Plenty of food in the shops so it’s not a problem
Report Whisperingdeath July 21, 2021 9:52 AM BST
Not yet!

No problem with covid so we let plane full of people in from India.

Glad you are not in charge lfc. We would starve
Report lfc1971 July 21, 2021 9:53 AM BST
Do immigrants not catch covid ?
Report tobermory July 21, 2021 9:55 AM BST
YHTL,

Do you think the dinghies are on the news because the government wants them to be????

There was a point where Farage was the only one reporting this, and the rest of the media didn't start until he was calling them out for ignoring it.

The government's entire policy is to get this off the news by means of various announcements to give the impression it is being sorted.... supposed deals with France, 'channel threat commanders' etc

Hardly any of these people will ever be deported, because we have signed up to treaties that judges interpret as a commitment not to deport people to countries with wars, dictators..... The Tories won't look at pulling out of those treaties the HRA because they would be called 'far right'

The dinghies are a much bigger political threat to the Tories than a pandemic that only hardcore lefties and Cummings blame them for.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 21, 2021 10:42 AM BST
Of course government wanted dingies in news

Why on the day of Cummings interview
were the long term arrivals of dingies
shunted to top 3 news items?

Does anybody really believe
that isn't the case?
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 21, 2021 10:46 AM BST
The laws of this country are
made by the government

The judges work to guidelines
set out by government.

This tory government have
increased population of uk by
5 million.

Blame somebody else

Look at the dingies, numpties,
Tories laughing at racists whilst
getting them onside

Those dingies there... Look

LaughLaugh
Report lfc1971 July 21, 2021 10:52 AM BST
Could be the dinghies were the more important issue than Cummings ramblings
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 21, 2021 10:54 AM BST
Certainly on Monday they were

but no obvious distraction required
On monday
Report lfc1971 July 21, 2021 10:57 AM BST
People can watch both , no ?
Report Dr Crippen July 21, 2021 10:58 AM BST
Good post from tobermory 8:55.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 21, 2021 11:01 AM BST
No, it's one you agree with.

More dingies arriving live
on sky as Patel is taken apart
by mrs balls.

Painfull

Look, there they are

LaughLaugh
Report lfc1971 July 21, 2021 11:14 AM BST
If something is done and the problem ends then it is no longer news worthy
If the gov manage that then then that’s good , if they don’t its bad
As long as we know what is happening that’s fine
Report GAZO July 21, 2021 11:18 AM BST
that only works if the problem has been solved and in most cases its hasnt been
Report lfc1971 July 21, 2021 11:19 AM BST
We know the problem hasn’t been solved , it’s in the news
Report lfc1971 July 21, 2021 11:23 AM BST
So you have a problem that the gov hadn’t solved in the news
And you have Cummings in the news critiquing the gov
Anything else you would like on the news ?
Report tobermory July 21, 2021 11:23 AM BST
YHTL,

You have the chronology all wrong.

This is the correct order of events..

1.Dinghies coming in all last summer with nothing on the news about it.
2. Farage goes down to Dover making videos about it asking why the media aren't telling us about it and why the Tories are doing nothing.
3. The Mail starts covering it.
4. Then the BBC etc
5. Finally Patel starts 'doing something' to try and make all this coverage stop; gimmicks like channel threat commander.....

The government sees immigration as a news management operation.  There is no concern about tens of thousands of destitute people coming here with all the consequences for housing and so on. No concern that some of them might be criminals or jihadis. And no concern about the needs of migrants themselves.

Purely the concern is to make an announcement that it is all under control so there is no more news about it.

It was the same with Blunkett 20 years ago... He persuaded the media that immigrants were coming from France because of the Sangatte centre.  Eventually he persuaded the French to close it and the media was happy it was resolved and immigration faded from the news for 6 months. Of course Sangatte was only built in the first place because asylum seekers were sleeping in barns etc, and they went back to doing that and kept coming over here anyway. But Blunkett's spin was successful, more so than Patel's certainly.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 21, 2021 11:23 AM BST
It's been happening for over
a year.

Cummings gives interview to bbc

Look at the dingies

LaughLaugh
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 21, 2021 11:24 AM BST
It was on the news last year

Please, if you want debate, dont
make stuff up.!
Report lfc1971 July 21, 2021 11:29 AM BST
Cummings was on a few weeks ago also
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 21, 2021 11:31 AM BST
Not with bbclaura for an hour
Report lfc1971 July 21, 2021 11:32 AM BST
That’s true , it went on for the best part of the day
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 21, 2021 11:38 AM BST
That was parliament committee

He is in effect under oath, so
couldn't lie as much.

Yesterday was a chat with bbc laura

To spread some info.

So....

Look at the dingies

LaughLaugh
Report lfc1971 July 21, 2021 11:44 AM BST
Cummings is like Boris , they don’t tell lies
Report lfc1971 July 21, 2021 11:48 AM BST
There’s no point Cummings being interviewed if people don’t listen to what he says Sad
Report tobermory July 21, 2021 12:06 PM BST
There  was barely any media coverage of it till Farage went there.

There wasn't even coverage of him being there at the time, but it got people annoyed enough that the Mail started up about it.

All the Tories do is react to media with unconvincing announcements.

The idea that the government has encouraged the media to go there and film dinghies, and demonstrate just how easily anyone can come here, and how the Tories are putting them up in 4 star hotels?????

And why are the Tories advertising their own incompetence on this issue ?

To distract from what Cummings says??

Out of control immigration is infinitely worse for the Tories than anything Cummings might say.
Report Whisperingdeath July 21, 2021 12:16 PM BST
Maybe we could train all these Dinghy Johnnies to drive trucks then in 10 years we will have enough truck drivers!

As you said they are able bodied and the best of them. Should be able to drive trucks.

In the meantime what about the 1,000,000 of our own who cannot find a job?

so lets get the figures right. 400 odd intrepid mariners or 1,000,000 sitting on their sofa's getting paid by us?

Where is you ire directed? the 400 people trying to make a better life for themselves!
Report lfc1971 July 21, 2021 12:24 PM BST
We are not going to force anyone to drive a lorry , and we are not going to allow anyone into the country to drive a lorry
If you wish to drive a lorry wd , go ahead
Report Whisperingdeath July 21, 2021 12:26 PM BST
But you are happy to pay people to sit on their fat a*rses on leather sofa's and watch Sky tv all day?
Report Whisperingdeath July 21, 2021 12:26 PM BST
No doubt drinking and smoking while we have to work to support their laziness?
Report politicspunter July 21, 2021 12:27 PM BST
Yep, one sponging parasite, well known on here, refuses to work, even though he can.
Report lfc1971 July 21, 2021 12:28 PM BST
Well if it bothers you so much go and drive a lorry
I’m not worried
Report lfc1971 July 21, 2021 12:29 PM BST
Of lorry drivers are in demand then that’s good
Report lfc1971 July 21, 2021 12:32 PM BST
If *  you see that’s how the system works
And anyone sitting in their office typing on their computer being paid to do so by myself
Can get their fat arses out of the office and drive a lorry
Report politicspunter July 21, 2021 12:37 PM BST
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-57912119

No wonder there is a shortage of fresh produce. Look at the picture of these guys at the top of the page, it looks as though they have eaten half the crop.
Report Slicer July 21, 2021 12:47 PM BST
I had to turn off the radio after listening to bleeding heart liberal, let em all in & give the money & homes, Guardian reading, sandal & cardigan reading morons had their say. But if I suggest that YOU sponsor & house one & pay for their food, travel, medical care it's amazing how they become NIMBYS!
Report Slicer July 21, 2021 12:47 PM BST
LBC.
Report politicspunter July 21, 2021 1:00 PM BST
Simple, just bet against Farage, don't listen to him.
Report sofaking July 21, 2021 4:44 PM BST

Jul 21, 2021 -- 6:47AM, Slicer wrote:

I had to turn off the radio after listening to bleeding heart liberal, let em all in & give the money & homes, Guardian reading, sandal & cardigan reading morons had their say. But if I suggest that YOU sponsor & house one & pay for their food, travel, medical care it's amazing how they become NIMBYS!

Yeah, these "liberals" live in predominately white areas (95%+ white and often in gated communities) and don't have to deal with the consequences of the open-door immigration policies that they promote.

Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 21, 2021 7:01 PM BST
There was loads of media coverage last
year before farrige jumped
on the bandwagon with his dog whistle.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 21, 2021 7:03 PM BST

Really, you listened to the Liberal all way through
then switched it off

To go look at the dingies no doubt

LaughLaugh
Report macarony July 21, 2021 7:06 PM BST
We don't we just copy the French and watch as thousands of economic chances try and stow away to America?
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 21, 2021 7:10 PM BST
Stopped off on way home at tynemouth.

Not much surfing today but a few paddle boarders.

Huge crowd gathered around a dingie
but false alarm

Was only some bairns playing

LaughLaugh
Report macarony July 21, 2021 7:12 PM BST
You stopped off to watch kids playing. Phone the police nonce alert
Report eyeball July 21, 2021 8:11 PM BST
The time to worry is when the dinghies begin going in the opposite direction .
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 22, 2021 12:28 PM BST
And just like magic

Look over there now

LaughLaugh
Report Slicer July 22, 2021 1:13 PM BST
I wouldn't dare go look at the dings. I'd be frightened I'd be arrested for carrying out the immigration policy which should be in place!
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 22, 2021 1:21 PM BST
But you can post nonsense on a dingy thread instead

Great stuff
Report Slicer July 22, 2021 1:42 PM BST
Nonsense? Your havin a laugh --you-have-to-laugh--
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 22, 2021 2:07 PM BST
Been laffing at the dingie brigade
for days
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 23, 2021 11:16 AM BST
D notice on dingies?

LaughLaugh
Report saddo July 23, 2021 12:36 PM BST
He's laughing at the folk who will have these types as neighbours slicer, I assume he won't be one of them.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 23, 2021 12:39 PM BST
Oh dear, saddo, you are having a mare tiday

No I'm laughing at the distraction merchants

Not the actual racists even,
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 23, 2021 12:41 PM BST
Even though the distraction
merchants move on

The racists will be left defending them

They don't understand the game
of the distraction merchants
Report sofiakenny July 23, 2021 1:18 PM BST
casemoney..last seen in a speedboat in the channel armed with a harpoon gun.
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk July 23, 2021 1:31 PM BST
Think of all the filthy diseases and covid they could be dinghying over.
ping ping ping ping ping. the pingy dingy divers has a ring to it.
Ugh
Report Whisperingdeath July 23, 2021 1:54 PM BST
and think of all the filthy diseases they could get when they come here off the indigenous the worst being becoming a work shy parasite.
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk July 23, 2021 2:24 PM BST
Foreign diseases are dangerous to indigenous peoples.
Look after those 1st, imo
You'd be an idiot to invite trouble into a country that is hysterical about covid.
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk July 23, 2021 2:25 PM BST
If the eco-migrants catch diseases off the citizens then that is their problem
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk July 23, 2021 2:31 PM BST
Well, you couldn't attack my logic which is correct so abuse as usual is what you came back with.
WD, i agree with a lot of what you say on stuff but this racism thing is weak.
Report macarony July 23, 2021 3:32 PM BST
The only way to stop them coming is to do like the French they don't like it in France even though it is a safe country, Lets stop making Britain a more desirable place for these people.
Report saddo July 23, 2021 3:37 PM BST
Yes, they make an arduous journey through many other countries to latch onto our benefit system.
Report politicspunter July 23, 2021 3:42 PM BST
Maybe we could paint the white cliffs of Dover on to Pritis arrs to scare them away?
Report saddo July 23, 2021 3:50 PM BST
She does have a large enough arse tbf.
Report tobermory July 23, 2021 5:57 PM BST
That leftwingers believe that thousands arriving from God knows where is a positive story for the Tories, because it distracts the public from the 'real' issues, gives an indication of why the left will go on losing elections.

What are the 'real' issues anyway?

I'm guessing the pandemic, which the lefties are expecting that any moment the public are 'going to find out' that actually everyone that died was murdered by Tories. The reality is the only people that held that view are the ones that were still raging about Brexit and Corbyn's defeat when Covid started. And they are the only ones that are ever likely to take that view.

Then I suppose Brexit itself. Remainers constantly looking at Remainer media to see any new reports of something that seems worse because of Brexit. Most people are fine with Brexit and understand there are pros and cons.

Then what else is there ? Boris's flat ? Yes that was sleazy but Boris has the image of a posh Del Boy and that sort of dodgy behaviour is factored in. Cumming's interview? I expect most see Cummings as a somewhat sinister wierdo.

The Tories are not going to lose an election because of Covid, Brexit or Boris's wallpaper.

They could lose one though if Farage runs a new party against them on out of control immigration and gets 15%.
Report Whisperingdeath July 23, 2021 5:59 PM BST
Lefties hmmn

The level of debate tonight is high indeed.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 23, 2021 5:59 PM BST
Lol, use of lefties is also
a dead giveaway.
Report politicspunter July 23, 2021 6:26 PM BST
hank feck that doesn't include me. We fascists are few and far between on here.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 23, 2021 6:29 PM BST
Most tories and attila the
hun are to the left of tobermory.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com