Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 65 comments are related to the topic:
Millions protest

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 65
By:
nineteen points
When: 18 Jul 21 13:25
No, he gets it from Neil Ferguson LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
By:
politicspunter
When: 18 Jul 21 13:26

Jul 18, 2021 -- 7:11AM, Kriskin wrote:

The vaccine when first touted was suppose to stop us from getting covid now they have changed the narrative to it will stop u from being seriously ill.

Lol, give us a break please Laugh

By:
politicspunter
When: 18 Jul 21 13:27

Jul 18, 2021 -- 7:14AM, lord skywalker wrote:

its always been about reducing illness, no vaccine will stop you getting covid its about reducing hospital numbers , thats why the majority of people in hospital with covid are unvacccinated

100% correct.

By:
shiny new shoes please
When: 18 Jul 21 13:35
Does anyone believe
CCDH finds ‘disinformation dozen’ have combined following of 59 million people across multiple social media platforms

Stalker alert .. ExcitedLaugh
By:
shiny new shoes please
When: 18 Jul 21 13:37
The dirty dozen..

The ministry of truth is not impressed
By:
lord skywalker
When: 18 Jul 21 13:38
the vaccine reduces your chances of getting seriously ill thus the need for hospital treatment reduces as well, i cant see what you dont understand about that nineteen
By:
lord skywalker
When: 18 Jul 21 13:42
Jul 18, 2021 -- 12:11PM, Kriskin wrote:

The vaccine when first touted was suppose to stop us from getting covid now they have changed the narrative to it will stop u from being seriously ill.

really kriskin, the flu jab which millions have every year is all about reducing serious illness thus not creating more pressure on hospitals
By:
lord skywalker
When: 18 Jul 21 13:45
its pointless PP, i know the struggle you have to deal with
By:
shiny new shoes please
When: 18 Jul 21 13:47
Mr Blair,  Institute for Global Change that is due to publish a report tomorrow which predicts that the number of people forced to isolate because of the Test and Trace app could reach 10million by August 16.

Like a bad smell ..  It returns
By:
shiny new shoes please
When: 18 Jul 21 13:51
WHO emergencies chief Dr. Michael Ryan said there are “real practical, discrimination, and ethical considerations” for countries considering using vaccine certification

Laughed @
DJ Mad Dog - Laughing Loud
By:
Jumping-cuckoo-monk
When: 18 Jul 21 14:09
With this pinging app, won't this mean after furlough ends that the employer will have to pay full whack wile they pay the 10 day isolators?
That's handy...............for someone
By:
shiny new shoes please
When: 18 Jul 21 14:24
https://youtube.com/watch?v=v4OzI9GYag0
Ministry of truth
/\
Sex Pistols - Holidays In The Sun
show your health pass to have coffee or eat lunch at a restaurant – even on an outdoor terrace – or to shop at a mall.
Papers please ExcitedLaugh
History repeats
By:
Magic__Daps
When: 18 Jul 21 14:49

Imperial College London Professor Neil Ferguson, whose modelling was instrumental to the UK

I stopped reading there, anyone taking his modelling serious has issues. Has he got anything right at all, EVER, including the mad cow disease. Yet they still listen to him and his mob.
By:
shiny new shoes please
When: 18 Jul 21 15:14
he has a few good books .. Love
enough biology and enough computing power and data, you can hack my body and my brain and my life, and you can understand me better than I understand myself. You can know my personality type, my political views, my sexual preferences, my mental weaknesses, my deepest fears and hopes. You know more about me than I know about myself. And you can do that not just to me, but to everyone.

A system that understands us better than we understand ourselves can predict our feelings and decisions, can manipulate our feelings and decisions, and can ultimately make decisions for us.

many governments and tyrants wanted to do it, but nobody understood biology well enough and nobody had enough computing power and data to hack millions of people. Neither the Gestapo nor the KGB could do it. But soon some corporations and governments will be able to systematically hack all the people. We humans should get used to the idea that we are no longer mysterious souls – we are now hackable animals.
A digital dictatorship
twin revolutions of infotech and biotech are now giving politicians the means to create heaven or hell

Only the beginning ExcitedLaugh
France
Join the  "health dictatorship"

Inner Circle- Bad Boys.   Devil
By:
DancingBraveTheBest
When: 18 Jul 21 15:21
My nap of the day is Lord Skywalker has bbc 24 news on 24 hours a day. Biggest certainty since Shergar in the derby.
By:
saddo
When: 18 Jul 21 15:30
Open your eyes - Lords of the New Church.
By:
politicspunter
It wouldn't surprise me if Lord Skywalker watches the bbc for factual information rather than some of the conspiracy theorist nutters on here who watch you tube hokem and are thick enough and gullible enough to believe it.
By:
politicspunter
It wouldn't surprise me if Lord Skywalker watches the bbc for factual information rather than some of the conspiracy theorist nutters on here who watch you tube hokem and are thick enough and gullible enough to believe it.
By:
DancingBraveTheBest
When: 18 Jul 21 15:33
LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughCool
By:
shiny new shoes please
When: 18 Jul 21 16:01
saddo • July 18, 2021 3:30 PM BST
Open your eyes - Lords of the New Church
Wink

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley
By:
shiny new shoes please
When: 18 Jul 21 16:10
Billy Ray Cyrus - Achy Breaky Heart

Enjoy Tongue Out
By:
nineteen points
When: 18 Jul 21 22:07
Neil Ferguson. LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh Clown
By:
shiny new shoes please
When: 19 Jul 21 01:26
Clear Corrugated Hurricane Shutters required soon
Hope the  insurance industry payout

Vive la révolution  .. They like freedoms .. Who new!

Lorde - Everybody Wants To Rule The World [OST "Assassin's Creed Unity"]
By:
shiny new shoes please
When: 19 Jul 21 10:37
Skillet  The Resistance ..

Skillet - Burn It Down

Macron. 
you are the weakest link goodbye ExcitedLaugh
By:
shiny new shoes please
When: 19 Jul 21 11:32
Storm - Storm HQ

Diplo, French Montana & Lil Pump ft. Zhavia Ward - Welcome To The Party

plans to vaccinate under 18s against coronavirus 

Surprised ExcitedLaughExcitedLaugh
By:
shiny new shoes please
When: 19 Jul 21 16:33
Hippie Sabotage - Devil Eyes

Reverend Jesse Jackson civil rights activist  awarded France's highest order of merit, the Legion of Honour

The comedy never stops

The Resistance
Page 2 of 2  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics