Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
frog1000
17 Jul 21 14:03
| Topic/replies: 2,800 | Blogger: frog1000's blog
Covid deaths and people in hospital are not massively up in the coming months?
Pause Switch to Standard View Will the mask/lockdown fanatics admit...
Show More
Report Johnny The Guesser July 27, 2021 7:01 PM BST
Yes - the eye's of the world are on the UK apparently.
Report SontaranStratagem July 27, 2021 7:11 PM BST
There's been a 500,000 drop off in tests for the past week and that's their stats and BS no one elses

That's how viruses work I guess, they go up, up, up... then say bye bye see you in a month Crazy
Report SontaranStratagem July 27, 2021 7:12 PM BST
They know what time it is, they know what gender to attack etc

Its something to behold I give you that
Report nineteen points July 27, 2021 7:16 PM BST
They also know when your standing up or sitting down,inside or outside and whether your at a footy match or church.

Still no reply from mex and his little covid gang.i always know when i am right as they change the subject.

More lockdowns brought more cases
More muzzles brought more cases.

FACT..
Report politicspunter July 27, 2021 7:19 PM BST
Lol, it's the forum sponging parasite.
Report Johnny The Guesser July 27, 2021 7:20 PM BST
Correlation does not mean causation 19.
You make the same mistake over and over and over....It's lesson 1 in basic statistics.
Report Mexico July 27, 2021 8:22 PM BST

You seem to live in a one dimensional monochrome world.
Are you aware there are plenty of possibilities between 0% effective and 100% effective.

If a vaccine is 80% effective does that mean it works or doesn’t work?
If a mask reduces transmission by 30% does that mean they do work or don’t work?

If you care about others then have a vaccine. You don’t need to have one, there are plenty of people who are too scared or selfish to have vaccine. That is fine, it isn’t compulsory.
Report Mexico July 27, 2021 8:29 PM BST

Your sill mantra is completely wrong.

In March-June 2020 we had lockdown, cases fell.
In September/October we had schools open, universities open, pubs open and cases rose
In November we had 4 week lockdown & cases fell.
In December we had things open with Boris’s let it rip tier system and cases rose.
In January to March we had strict social distancing restrictions and cases fell.
From May we had schools open, pubs open, restaurants open and cases rose.

Before vaccine, whenever we had stricter social distancing the cases fell, when things opened we had cases rising. Thanks to the 90% responsible freedom loving hero’s we can open up.

Still why let evidence get in the way of a silly mantra.
Report Giuseppe July 27, 2021 8:34 PM BST
yes it is
Report nineteen points July 27, 2021 8:37 PM BST
Same garbled sh!te from shep,larry and mo

just for once,please just give me an answer which is true.not your robotic readymade mantra, your programmed blinkered twaddle
Report Giuseppe July 27, 2021 8:40 PM BST
mexico you are cherry picking cause and effect examples

you are making the numbers fit your argument by excluding other factors

the rise in May was primarily due to the delta variant, not opening up, at least that's what Whitty told us
Report Giuseppe July 27, 2021 8:44 PM BST
people like mexico are beyond redemption

they are like brainwashed cult members

cases falling - which goes against every prediction - and still they cling to the orthodoxy
Report Giuseppe July 27, 2021 8:45 PM BST
mexico what would make you lose faith in Whitty and Valance?
Report SontaranStratagem July 27, 2021 8:47 PM BST
https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-data-shows-vaccines-reduce-risk-of-hospitalisation-and-death-but-you-need-to-read-it-with-a-clear-head-12365728

Mex, PP, Johnny Be Goode

Even your own sodding MSM pieces are telling you

Jesus Christ!
Report Mexico July 27, 2021 8:48 PM BST
Giuseppe

The delta variant was around well before May opening. There were calls that Greatly Manchester should move as cases already rising even though only outdoor dining, shops open etc.

All the evidence before vaccines points to social distancing reduces infections, opening up increases infections.

Now UK has over 90% adults with antibodies. Well done to everybody who values freedom, health , others and themselves .
Report SontaranStratagem July 27, 2021 8:49 PM BST
Forget the spin they stick in, they've had to admit it

They try to dress it up as it keeping the numbers down, the numbers have always been that ffs,
Report frog1000 July 27, 2021 8:51 PM BST

Jul 27, 2021 -- 11:12AM, Mexico wrote:

Benny Don’t have the vaccine if you are too scared of the consequences. It isn’t compulsory.Meanwhile 90% of the adults in UK are helping the country out of social distancing restrictions. The vast majority value freedom.

Are you for real?

You do realise that after 6 months the Pfizer vaccine only reduces your chance of getting Covid by 18%?

The vaccine is for YOU. The taker. To stop serious illness and death. It is irrelevant to you who else takes it.

As vaccine takers we can still catch and spread Covid.

Report Mexico July 27, 2021 8:55 PM BST
Ss

Good link.

Doesn’t  the article suggest that vaccines are working very well? Doing exactly what it says on the tin?

But reducing something considerably is not the same as eliminating it. So, for instance, before getting vaccinated the chances of a 90-year-old catching and dying of COVID-19 were estimated to be roughly 2.8%.
After getting the jabs, the chances of the same illustrative 90-year-old catching and dying the disease are reduced to around 0.14%.
It's a very big reduction, but that jabbed 90-year-old nonetheless faces a roughly similar risk profile as an unjabbed 60-year-old (0.12%).

Isn’t it good news that vaccine can reduce death for eldest group with Covid from 2.8% to 0.14%?
Plus there is evidence that vaccines reduce transmission.
The headline is about people with one or two doses so some of those will have lower protection rate.
Report Giuseppe July 27, 2021 8:56 PM BST
mexico the rise from May onwards was blamed on the higher transmissibility of the delta variant

nobody in the media was saying "AngryAngryAngryAngry we need to shut down again"

they were saying "AngryAngryAngryAngry dangerously contagious Indian variant please get vaccinated"

what part of that are you disputing?
Report Mexico July 27, 2021 8:57 PM BST
Happy to read the link frog.
You forgot to provide a link to the 18% information.
Report Giuseppe July 27, 2021 8:57 PM BST
why was Whitty etc not calling for a return to restictions after May? if that was the main cause?
Report Mexico July 27, 2021 9:01 PM BST
Giuseppe

You are doing it again.

Are you aware that many things are happening at once which has an effect.

In May we had easing of restrictions, a new variant from our open borders approach, more people getting vaccinated, further restrictions on international travel.
The rise in cases in May did put initial plan back 4 weeks.
Report SontaranStratagem July 27, 2021 9:04 PM BST
The vaxxine is doing jack from their own numbers

The numbers were the same in March...
Report Johnny The Guesser July 27, 2021 9:06 PM BST
Are you for real Giuseppe ?  The vaccine is a much more efficient way of protecting against the virus than a blanket lockdown.
Good job for the likes of you that the vaccine came along and millions took theirs up. There would be nothing going on over the winter if we hadn't.
Report SontaranStratagem July 27, 2021 9:06 PM BST
If the vaxxine is so "effective" why would you care about the unvaxxed being "selfish" and "murderers"

Is it effective or not? please hurry up and make your mind up
Report Johnny The Guesser July 27, 2021 9:07 PM BST
About 90% effective , but you can't seem to grasp what that means.

Is 10% ineffective any clearer ?
Report shiny new shoes please July 27, 2021 9:09 PM BST
Decade of vaccines .. Billy G said so ! Comply or else the bots will eat you
Report Johnny The Guesser July 27, 2021 9:12 PM BST
Mum had the Doc pumped me full of them when I was a kid , in my arm , butt , on a spoon. Still fitting fit shiny.
Report Johnny The Guesser July 27, 2021 9:13 PM BST
fighting Laugh
Report SontaranStratagem July 27, 2021 9:15 PM BST
Oh its 90% effective today

Come back tomorrow when we're back to being selfish murderers
Report shiny new shoes please July 27, 2021 9:22 PM BST
Johnny The Guesser • July 27, 2021 5:38 PM BST
But you expect a normal life pre world pandemic to be the exactly the same as a normal life as we start to emerge from the pandemic. The world has changed
Not so. 0nly 1\2% of the poorer countries have access to the "mircle" jab.
The world changes when your masters say so.
Tagged.
Report Johnny The Guesser July 27, 2021 9:23 PM BST
How effective do you think it is ?...and you won't answer...more smoke mirrors and ambiguity.
Report shiny new shoes please July 27, 2021 9:23 PM BST
Yet we are hanging kids first ,and boosters Confused
Report shiny new shoes please July 27, 2021 9:24 PM BST
*Jabbing kids.typo
Report Johnny The Guesser July 27, 2021 9:28 PM BST
When does your world change then shiny ? Same time as mine I reckon, maybe later.
Report shiny new shoes please July 27, 2021 9:31 PM BST
What's the rush to be like China

Don't you like privacy , freedom, society ?
Report Giuseppe July 27, 2021 9:35 PM BST
"You are doing it again. Are you aware that many things are happening at once which has an effect.

In May we had easing of restrictions, a new variant from our open borders approach, more people getting vaccinated, further restrictions on international travel. The rise in cases in May did put initial plan back 4 weeks."

so why are you quoting rising numbers in May as support for your "opening up leads to higher numbers" hypothesis?

and why weren't Whitty and experts on Sky etc saying "the rise is due to many things"

they weren't saying that, they were blaming the delta variant

this is all post facto

time and again these guys are getting it wrong
Report Giuseppe July 27, 2021 9:37 PM BST
very few deaths in China shiny

only 4,600

they must be doing something right

maybe we should all be eating more rice?
Report Giuseppe July 27, 2021 9:38 PM BST
it already has changed johnny

March 2020 was the last time you could freely walk into a bar in Dublin and order a pint

who knows when we will be able to do that again?

2023 perhaps?
Report Giuseppe July 27, 2021 9:41 PM BST
johnny mexico was saying the rise in cases in May may ahve been due to opening up

i was pointing out that nobody was saying that at the time, they were blaming delta
Report shiny new shoes please July 27, 2021 9:43 PM BST
last one
the rat race I don't need anymore

A Sad reflection on humanity .. Sh1t show really ..
Has this ever happened before .. Laugh

Human Resource - Dominator (1991)
Report Mexico July 27, 2021 9:53 PM BST
Giuseppe

They did say that the rising numbers in May were due to opening things up, they said that was to be expected.
They also said that the delta variant had higher transmission.

You really struggle that many things were happening at once, some increasing transmission, some reducing transmission.
Report Giuseppe July 27, 2021 10:00 PM BST
I really struggle with my memory too because I all I remember is talk of the delta variant in May
Report Giuseppe July 27, 2021 10:03 PM BST
the narrative around the rise in cases in May, for months it was "Boris is to blame because he let the Asians fly to India"

many on here still posting this
Report Mexico July 27, 2021 10:06 PM BST
Yes there was talk of a delta variant in April and May , India was put on the red list because of delta variant.

Many things were happening at once, there were suggestions that Greater Manchester should remain with outside drinks, food only. Government wanted a all of England approach, not another tier system.
England opened pubs, restaurants, cases rose from a low base and wasn’t doubling every 3 days so took a while to get to 30,000 cases. Deaths rose but the vaccine reduced link between cases and hospital admissions/ deaths.
The time between 1st & 2nd jab was reduced from 12 to 8 weeks.

A lot was happening at once.
Report Mexico July 27, 2021 10:08 PM BST
the narrative around the rise in cases in May, for months it was "Boris is to blame because he let the Asians fly to India"

many on here still posting this

Giuseppe

Are you aware there can be more than one cause. England opened up in May, there was more social mixing, more people were being vaccinated, international travel was further reduced.
Report Giuseppe July 27, 2021 10:19 PM BST
all I remember is sky news reports about the delta variant, which all seemed to be from towns in the north of england with large asian populations, and how it was vital that people get vaccinated
Report Johnny The Guesser July 27, 2021 10:21 PM BST
Yes - I like privacy , but I'm a hypocrite, I have a mobile phone , use a computer , oyster card, use the NHS , credit cards , store cards , online bank accounts, sat navs, complete my census  - the list is endless.
Don't you have any of the above ?
Freedom yes - I want the restrictions done. The quickest way to achieve this for everybody is to get vaccinated, but I respect your right not to be vaccinated, but I also understand that the more that choose not to have the jab the slower we all get the freedoms back.
Society yes - I value the lives of everybody around me regardless of age.
Report SontaranStratagem July 27, 2021 10:48 PM BST
I've said it for weeks but fall into the trap myself

Its done trying to talk logic to these people, when they start sending troops door to door to force this sleever on its citizens it'll be to late

You can say "99.5%% survival rate this and "its only killing over 80s" that all you like

They ain't listening they've been brainwashed
Report SontaranStratagem July 27, 2021 10:49 PM BST
Freedom to be oppressed

The end
Report Johnny The Guesser July 27, 2021 11:01 PM BST
I'll  tell you what , when they send troops door to door forcibly jabbing people - I'll join your band of brothers.
Where are the troops , curfews ? - had loads of chances over the last 18 months - Instead we out golfing , drinking beer in the sunshine , at the races , meals out.
Life's a bummer.
Report SontaranStratagem July 27, 2021 11:06 PM BST
Cuomo in America with this beauty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJyr2XhhhdM&ab_channel=jamnoise72

If you can sit there and listen to that, and not think this bloke is off his fooking meds...
Report SontaranStratagem July 27, 2021 11:08 PM BST
Talking about going door to door...

Sticking them in cars... a Buick? in the trunk?

And sticking needles in people's arms against their will?...

Its past 1984, its absolutely fecking insane what's happening in America and what's coming here
Report SontaranStratagem July 27, 2021 11:11 PM BST
Whether these are just to get people to react or not

If the army can sit there listening to a mayor of a fooking major city come out with that utter insane threat... and not think its demented stuff

I despair
Report SontaranStratagem July 27, 2021 11:12 PM BST
That bloke should be visited quickly, taken away in a strait jacket and put on some serious psychotic drugs in his own padded cell

But he's making more threats as the days go by
Report Johnny The Guesser July 27, 2021 11:12 PM BST
He didn't say against their will now did he ?
Report SontaranStratagem July 27, 2021 11:15 PM BST
Oh dear god...
Report SontaranStratagem July 27, 2021 11:15 PM BST
LaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report Johnny The Guesser July 27, 2021 11:16 PM BST
He didn't though..
Report Johnny The Guesser July 27, 2021 11:17 PM BST
He was clumsy yes  .. but basically .. "Make it easier for people to get their vaccine. Offer them a lift to the vaccination centre "
Report Johnny The Guesser July 27, 2021 11:19 PM BST
"We have to get in those communities and we have to knock on those doors and we have to convince people and put them in a car and drive them and get that vaccine in their arm."
Report Johnny The Guesser July 27, 2021 11:20 PM BST
...hardly forcibly jabbing people is it SS ? - Come on ...
Report SontaranStratagem July 27, 2021 11:21 PM BST
You're on the wind up, Johnny

We've broken him down at last at least Laugh

Lets see if the others are trolling
Report Johnny The Guesser July 27, 2021 11:24 PM BST
"We have to get in those communities and we have to knock on those doors and we have to convince people and put them in a car and drive them and get that vaccine in their arm."

To save anybody else watching  the 15 sec video- the above is a word for word quote.
Report SontaranStratagem July 27, 2021 11:27 PM BST
Going round banging on peoples doors, and putting them in cars to get a vaccine in them

Freedom of choice?

I've blocked you now anyway, johnny so no need to reply to any more of my comments
Report Johnny The Guesser July 27, 2021 11:29 PM BST
If you can't see it , it doesn't exist - true on so many levels.
Report SontaranStratagem July 28, 2021 12:03 AM BST
Sky News "Data shows vaxxines do reduce death numbers"

So... why the forcing of the vaxxine onto the un-vaxxinated?

They keep contradicting themselves with every passing story
Report SontaranStratagem July 28, 2021 12:04 AM BST
And yet that in itself is contradicting the "rising death numbers" they've been talking about today....

I really wish these... speechless name... would make their fecking minds up.
Report politicspunter July 28, 2021 12:19 AM BST
No one is forcing anyone to be vaccinated, please stop constantly saying they are.
Report shiny new shoes please July 28, 2021 12:23 AM BST
Irish restaurants,pubs report a terrible first days trade ..

Johnny The Guesser • July 27, 2021 10:21 PM
You'll be along time waiting for normal
I'm afraid that's fantasy now  at best.
no end .. This is the beginning.
Report Giuseppe July 28, 2021 12:24 AM BST
"No one is forcing anyone to be vaccinated"

lol
Report shiny new shoes please July 28, 2021 12:26 AM BST
/\Keeps me laughing long may it continue
Report Giuseppe July 28, 2021 12:31 AM BST
pubs and restaurants overrated anyway

we have aldi and deliveroo
Report shiny new shoes please July 28, 2021 12:35 AM BST
Imagine putting all these systems in place , cost, data,ect..
To scrap it ..
Comedy gold .
Report shiny new shoes please July 28, 2021 12:41 AM BST
Repeat forever
Imagine  - John Lennon
Report Giuseppe July 28, 2021 12:44 AM BST
covid is over...if you want it
Report SontaranStratagem July 28, 2021 12:53 AM BST
Cuomo says that with the passing remark "we need to make it our mission"... and idiots don't think its anything to bother about

"A mission" implies conflict...
Report politicspunter July 28, 2021 5:03 AM BST
News to me Laugh
Report frog1000 July 28, 2021 9:17 AM BST

Jul 27, 2021 -- 2:57PM, Mexico wrote:

Happy to read the link frog.You forgot to provide a link to the 18% information.

The Israeli statistics also appeared to paint a picture of protection that gets weaker as months pass after vaccination, due to fading immunity. People vaccinated in January were said to have just 16% protection against infection now, while in those vaccinated in April, effectiveness was at 75%.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-uk-data-offer-mixed-signals-on-vaccines-potency-against-delta-strain/amp/?__twitter_impression=true&s=09
https://www.gov.il/BlobFolder/reports/corona-flu-10072021/en/files_weekly-flu-corona_EN-2021_corona-flu-week-27-EN.pdf

Video summary here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNbs4LCgrcY

Report frog1000 July 28, 2021 9:17 AM BST
It is actually 16% not 18%
Report frog1000 July 28, 2021 9:25 AM BST
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15710498/covid-experts-politically-motivated-harm/

Bungler boffins

NOTHING has worsened the panic, misery and loss of public confidence more over the past 18 months than freelancing scientists and other politically motivated “experts” baselessly predicting catastrophe.

They have loved their 15 lucrative minutes of fame and snapped up every invitation to pontificate before a TV camera.

Faced with a pandemic no one alive has experienced, many are just winging it.

Yet every word is treated as gospel.

When cases were rising, ex-Sage Professor Neil Ferguson said 100,000 a day was inevitable, maybe double.

Other scientists agreed, denouncing Boris Johnson as a clown whose Freedom Day gamble would swamp the NHS.

Labour’s Keir Starmer chimed in with utter certainty that we were “heading to 100,000 cases a day” and the reckless PM was personally to blame.

Yesterday, only nine days later and with cases dropping like a stone, Ferguson said the pandemic is in retreat and will pretty much be over by October.

Starmer is praying his latest knee-jerk opportunism, the hallmark of his pitiful leadership, is quietly forgotten.

And let’s not overlook the lockdown-loving wreckers of “Independent Sage”, the discredited leftie science group set up by a Brexit-hating conspiracy theorist****-“journalist” to undermine the Government in our gravest crisis since 1940.

All involved should be ashamed.

A few members of real Sage should too.

They should have been told to speak publicly with one voice from the start.

Why are on-the-hoof Covid theories treated by credulous interviewers as unassailable fact?

No one really knows why cases began plummeting a week ago and are now down by half.

No one saw it coming.

It does far more harm than good for self-interested boffins to spout off when their guess is no better than anyone else’s.
Report frog1000 July 28, 2021 9:28 AM BST
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-9832319/SARAH-VINE-experts-got-wrong.html

SARAH VINE: As the third wave of Covid fails to arrive as the 'experts' predicted, what ELSE have they got wrong?

As someone who was once affectionately called a ‘retard’ by my O-level physics teacher (people didn’t mince their words in the 1980s), I am in awe of scientists.

Not just because, as far as I’m concerned, what they do is actual magic, but also because, for the most part, they make the world a better place.

These past months, we have seen that truth in action. It is thanks to the work of scientists such as Sarah Gilbert, Teresa Lambe and countless others that we have a successful vaccine in circulation.

Their work is invaluable. But like the rest of us, they get things wrong. Not deliberately, of course; but it happens.

In the case of Covid, trying to predict patterns and outcomes relating to a new, unknown disease would be challenging at the best of times — but nigh on terrifying when people are dying.

But science was our best and only hope. That’s why we have all, from the Minister down, been if not quite at the mercy of scientists, then in their thrall.

As our world spiralled out of control, it was Chief Medical Officer Prof Chris Whitty, Chief Scientific Adviser Sir Patrick Vallance and their colleagues at SAGE — the Government’s Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies — to whom we looked for answers.

When it came to questions over lockdown, it was impossible to argue with their dire projections of potential fatalities.

Lockdown scepticism was tantamount to blasphemy. The science was gospel, and anything else was just ignorance.

But this week something changed. Thanks in large part to Boris Johnson’s insistence on going ahead with ‘Freedom Day’ — despite many attempts to get him to postpone — we have been afforded a unique opportunity.

We can see what happens if we don’t slavishly listen to the scientists. And it’s not as cut and dried as they’d have us believe.

Earlier this month, Professor Neil Ferguson — an influential voice in government (despite the fact he ignored his own advice by seeing his married lover during the first lockdown) predicted that cases could soar to 200,000 a day if we lifted the restrictions.

Yesterday, after such an apocalyptic scenario failed to materialise (the rate is around 25,000), he told Radio 4’s Today programme: ‘I’m positive by late September, October time, we will be looking back at most of the pandemic.

‘We’ll still have Covid with us,’ he added, ‘we’ll still have people dying; but we will put the bulk of the pandemic behind us.’

This is encouraging news. But if Ferguson can have been so wide of the mark, how do we know he — and his colleagues — haven’t been wide of the mark before?

How do we know that if we had locked down for shorter periods of time, the NHS still wouldn’t have been overwhelmed? That children could have stayed in school; that cancer screening could have gone ahead; that jobs and businesses could have been saved?

The answer, of course, is we don’t. Even I, a science dunce, know you can’t prove a negative. It is possible that the boffins were right, and that lockdown averted a much bigger disaster.

It is also possible that they weren’t, and that the real disaster — the fallout from shutting down the country for the best part of two years — will be greater than anyone, scientist or layperson, could have predicted.
Report saddo July 28, 2021 9:38 AM BST
Seemingly intelligent people treating wild guesses and mistruths as gospel for eighteen months, an astonishing number of pliant mugs in every country it would seem.
Report frog1000 July 28, 2021 9:42 AM BST
Making policy on the back of guesser 'scientists' predictions is proven to be a failure. The world needs to learn from this when they try and force their socialist 'climate change' predictions on us.
Report saddo July 28, 2021 9:43 AM BST
Government -'We are removing a huge part of your health service indefinitely'

General public - 'That's ok, as long as I don't get covid'
Report Dr Crippen July 28, 2021 9:58 AM BST
In the case of Covid, trying to predict patterns and outcomes relating to a new, unknown disease would be challenging at the best of times.

But we weren't starting from scratch, we had previous pandemics to study.

The government advisors have been completely useless in their predictions.

So they gave us a vaccines? Several countries managed to do that.

Which makes one wonder if that's such a miracles as they make out.

Perhaps we completely overrate these men of science we put on pedestals?

If theses are the best, then the best isn't good enough.
Report clouded leopard July 28, 2021 2:18 PM BST
'A decade of vaccines'

Bill told you moons ago Silly

roll 'em up on a monthly basis so you are allowed your digital tokens to buy cabbage and beans and allowed access to the local park as long as it isn't more than 5 minutes radius from your homes

and the people still slept

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Report Giuseppe July 28, 2021 2:37 PM BST
do we have a number for protection against hospitalisation?
Report SontaranStratagem July 28, 2021 4:40 PM BST
Pfizer been out today with "a 3rd jab strongly boosts protection against delta variant"

Where does it stop? when does the next variant hit the shores and a "4th jab strongly boosts protection against *insert name* variant"?

5th jab, 6th jab, 7th jab

Troops smashing your door in to forcefully "vaxxinate people"... the madness of it, the sheer insanity seems to have gone unnoticed
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 28, 2021 4:42 PM BST
What's with all the plurals crippen

You been reading Gerald Durrell?
Report shiny new shoes please July 28, 2021 5:32 PM BST
A decade of vaccines'

Bill told you moons ago

Indeed he did. Stock optionsExcitedLaugh
Report Giuseppe July 28, 2021 5:33 PM BST
WHATCHA DOING BILLY BOY
Report shiny new shoes please July 28, 2021 5:41 PM BST
Was around the time of Billy thought Epstein cud help him get a peace prize I think ?
So science is the  creator of the virus Crazy
Report clouded leopard July 28, 2021 5:48 PM BST
Moderna x 17 since Covid low 2020

Who'da thunk it

The Oligarchal grab continues unabated

Top 11 stocks in USA now accounts for 20% of entire market !

Healthy ? 

A great portion of the rest will die away over the coming years during the coming economic crisis and the behemoths swell ever larger.
Report clouded leopard July 28, 2021 5:52 PM BST
** top 10 stocks + 26.% of market

even higher
Report shiny new shoes please July 28, 2021 6:04 PM BST
Conspiracy pays off .. Weird that ..
I'd prefer privacy, freedom of choice , dignity ,proper media .
Guess I'm a dreamer
Imagine
Report shiny new shoes please July 28, 2021 6:08 PM BST
Enya - Only Time
Enjoy it.
Report shiny new shoes please July 28, 2021 6:35 PM BST
very Romantic so they say Devil
Report shiny new shoes please July 28, 2021 6:42 PM BST
New Mission required ( skinny)but all aboard the
The B-52's - Love Shack

Done now emotional
Report shiny new shoes please July 28, 2021 7:06 PM BST