Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 460 comments are related to the topic:
Will the mask/lockdown fanatics admit they were wrong if...?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 3 of 12  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 12 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 460
By:
frog1000
When: 26 Jul 21 11:39
The MHRA has received 460 UK reports of suspected ADRs to the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine in which the patient died shortly after vaccination, 999 reports for the COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca, seven for the COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna and 24 where the brand of vaccine was unspecified. The majority of these reports were in elderly people or people with underlying illness. Usage of the vaccines has increased over the course of the campaigns and as such, so has reporting of fatal events with a temporal association with vaccination however, this does not indicate a link between vaccination and the fatalities reported. Review of individual reports and patterns of reporting does not suggest the vaccines played a role in these deaths.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions/coronavirus-vaccine-summary-of-yellow-card-reporting
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 26 Jul 21 11:44
Yes I've just been reading that frog.

A lot of elderly people aren't in a fit condition to take a vaccine in the first place.

We see that every year when they give out the flu jab to old people who get little protection from it anyway.
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 26 Jul 21 11:52
Freedom day is approaching.

The day we realise we have to pay back £370 billion and counting.

There are able bodied people who are not vulnerable still on Furlough....why?

Wait till the redundancies start piling up!
By:
shiny new shoes please
When: 26 Jul 21 11:55
Existing health problems are the obvious explanation for the fatal outcomes in the majority of cases.
adverse events  known to be associated with the COVID vaccines  may have contributed to the worsening of an already fragile health condition or an underlying medical condition.

legal liability protections for vaccination programme yet?
By:
saddo
When: 26 Jul 21 12:03
' this does not indicate a link between vaccination and the fatalities reported'

So they seem to be saying that many old and unhealthy people dying after vaccination were ready for dying anyway. Are these the same people who were saying that all old and unhealthy people were dying only and specifically of covid last year?
By:
politicspunter
When: 26 Jul 21 12:06
Are you saying elderly folks with underlying health problems don't die?
By:
saddo
When: 26 Jul 21 12:10
They certainly do, and a lot that went last year didn't go with covid. I know 3 families personally who are disputing the death certificate on relatives. I won't be the only one.
By:
politicspunter
When: 26 Jul 21 12:19

Jul 26, 2021 -- 6:10AM, saddo wrote:

They certainly do, and a lot that went last year didn't go with covid. I know 3 families personally who are disputing the death certificate on relatives. I won't be the only one.

Are they disputing they are dead?

By:
politicspunter
When: 26 Jul 21 12:22

Jul 26, 2021 -- 6:11AM, frog1000 wrote:

The main takeaway from the last 18 months is that forecasts by the so called experts and their claims that lockdowns saved lives has been blown out of the water.Many countries have tried this lockdown policy due to incorrect forecasting and scaremongering.As a society we must learn from this and not repeat the mistake of not asking questions of the forecasters. The attempt by the mob to ridicule and attack anyone questioning the forecasters was disgusting and has ultimately cost many many lives.

On the contrary, our government may have made mistakes along the way, all governments have, but basically they have saved tens of thousands of lives, possibly hundreds of thousands.

By:
A_T
When: 26 Jul 21 12:38
thousands of people die each week who've been double vaccinated

Dr Crippen Joined: 16 Apr 02
Replies: 4527826 Jul 21 10:28 
The BBC website, shows a woman displaying that figure of 1470 deaths. Like it's bogus.

Strangly I can't see where they address that figure.

they don't need to - it's for whoever is making that claim to provide the evidence

By:
A_T
When: 26 Jul 21 12:40
On the contrary, our government may have made mistakes along the way, all governments have, but basically they have saved tens of thousands of lives, possibly hundreds of thousands.

have people forgotten that at one point weekly deaths were the worst in British history outside of wartime?
By:
A_T
When: 26 Jul 21 12:41
I know 3 families personally who are disputing the death certificate on relatives.

is this the latest scheme of the crazy antivaxxers to waste the valuable time of public officials?
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 26 Jul 21 12:41
That's despite the lockdown, which indicates that they don't work.
By:
A_T
When: 26 Jul 21 12:44
no it indicates that lockdowns on their own are not enough
By:
casemoney
When: 26 Jul 21 12:50
Masks have stopped very little  ,over as thousand deaths a day a few month back ,Lockdowns and Masks .
By:
A_T
When: 26 Jul 21 12:52
that can't be asserted with any authority because we don't know how bad it would have been without them
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 26 Jul 21 12:53
lockdowns on their own are not enough

What is enough, lock everyone away for a month?

Then when you let them, out off it goes again.

Peru, hardest lockdown in the world plus a curfew. Result = highest death toll in the world.
By:
dave1357
When: 26 Jul 21 12:56

Jul 26, 2021 -- 6:10AM, saddo wrote:

you must know some desperately selfish people.

By:
Dr Crippen
When: 26 Jul 21 12:57
Ask these lockdown enthusiasts one question:

How much did the lockdown cost you?

I can guarantee their answer.

It will be ''absolutely nothing.''
By:
feedthepony
When: 26 Jul 21 13:01

Jul 26, 2021 -- 5:39AM, frog1000 wrote:

The MHRA has received 460 UK reports of suspected ADRs to the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine in which the patient died shortly after vaccination, 999 reports for the COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca, seven for the COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna and 24 where the brand of vaccine was unspecified. The majority of these reports were in elderly people or people with underlying illness. Usage of the vaccines has increased over the course of the campaigns and as such, so has reporting of fatal events with a temporal association with vaccination however, this does not indicate a link between vaccination and the fatalities reported. Review of individual reports and patterns of reporting does not suggest the vaccines played a role in these deaths.https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions/coronavirus-vaccine-summary-of-yellow-card-reporting

So:

If you die within 28 days of a Covid positive test it goes down as a Covid death regardless of whether it was the virus or not.

However:

If you die after taking the vaccine it must not be a vaccine death and therefore just a coincidence

Is there hypnosis or something at play where the majority don't question this illogical garbage??

By:
saddo
When: 26 Jul 21 13:12
dave1357 26 Jul 21 11:56 
Jul 26, 2021 -- 11:10AM, saddo wrote:

you must know some desperately selfish people.

Pointless having a cause of death entry if they can make it up dave. I've wondered if I'd be bothered personally, but some quite angry people are. Selfish? Not sure about that tbh.
By:
politicspunter
When: 26 Jul 21 13:18
Saddo must live in Midsomer
By:
----you-have-to-laugh---
When: 26 Jul 21 13:18
Seems to be latest right wing whack job site
campaign to challenge death certificates.

30,000 care home deaths didn't have
covid on due to lack of testing early
doors.

Twitter lit up by Lawrence fox, supporters
encouraging folk to challenge
death certificates.

Almost as if having covid is
a slur to unvaxxed non mask werers
By:
frog1000
When: 26 Jul 21 14:05

Jul 26, 2021 -- 6:52AM, A_T wrote:

that can't be asserted with any authority because we don't know how bad it would have been without them

We have control cases all over the World where masks and lockdowns not enforced.

Sweden, Florida, Texas and the UK at the moment.

In all four places cases went up and down in waves without masks or lockdowns.

By:
frog1000
When: 26 Jul 21 14:06
Cases increased after cloth/blue sheet of plastic masks started to be enforced.
By:
Johnny The Guesser
When: 26 Jul 21 14:13
There's a lot more going on in different places than lockdown and masks Frog.
By:
Johnny The Guesser
When: 26 Jul 21 14:15
Have you factored in population demographics for starters or shall we just ignore those ?
By:
politicspunter
When: 26 Jul 21 14:20

Jul 26, 2021 -- 8:06AM, frog1000 wrote:

Cases increased after cloth/blue sheet of plastic masks started to be enforced.

I know this might be obvious but have you considered that masks were enforced because cases were rising dramatically?

By:
shiny new shoes please
When: 26 Jul 21 14:23
July 26, 2021 12:10 PM BST
. I know 3 families personally who are disputing the death certificate on relatives. I won't be the only one

Hearing next.month ..confident
Masks.. A sock rag isn't protection
As a society we must learn from this.. Don't put sick into care homes.

When will the clause end? There loaded now!
legal liability protections for vaccination programme yet?
By:
politicspunter
When: 26 Jul 21 14:30
In the EU, where you live?
By:
shiny new shoes please
When: 26 Jul 21 14:33
Circuit breakers are electrical
Love
By:
----you-have-to-laugh---
When: 26 Jul 21 14:37
It's almost as if frogit and crippen
are trying to see who can make
the silliest claim based on turning
facts around.

Next it will be sllep makes
you tired, and drinking water
makes you thisty. Maybe diet coke
makes you fat.
By:
Johnny The Guesser
When: 26 Jul 21 14:39
..or they could google correlation does not imply causation - basic stuff.
By:
Giuseppe
When: 26 Jul 21 14:41
"Doctor with expired license falsely claims masks don’t work
https://factcheck.afp.com/doctor-expired-license-falsely-claims-masks-dont-work

No, a vaping demo doesn’t prove that masks don’t work against COVID-19
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/feb/08/facebook-posts/no-vaping-demo-doesnt-prove-masks-dont-work-agains/"

and even supporters of masks claim they only reduce trasmission by 25%
By:
Giuseppe
When: 26 Jul 21 14:43
No, a vaping demo doesn’t prove that masks don’t work against COVID-19

lol

how about real world data from countries like Sweden and Britain since July 19th?
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 26 Jul 21 15:10
[i]A_T26 Jul 21 11:41

I know 3 families personally who are disputing the death certificate on relatives.

is this the latest scheme of the crazy antivaxxers to waste the valuable time of public officials?
[/i]

No A_T, this is ordinary people who have lost loved ones, maybe to cancer who know how and why their relatives died and are hurting and are protective of their loved ones.
By:
Jumping-cuckoo-monk
When: 26 Jul 21 15:15
They don't want their loved ones' deaths to be propagandized for the hysterical
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 26 Jul 21 15:16
They get very angry when that happens fo sho!

Extremely angry I would say to the point of violent!
By:
politicspunter
When: 26 Jul 21 15:24

Jul 26, 2021 -- 9:10AM, Whisperingdeath wrote:

A_T26 Jul 21 11:41I know 3 families personally who are disputing the death certificate on relatives.is this the latest scheme of the crazy antivaxxers to waste the valuable time of public officials?No A_T, this is ordinary people who have lost loved ones, maybe to cancer who know how and why their relatives died and are hurting and are protective of their loved ones.

I am not clear exactly what the issue is. If you had an elderly relative that was dying of cancer and sadly they caught Covid which overcame them, is the dispute whether it is cancer or Covid on the death certificate?

By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 26 Jul 21 15:27
It is if they did not have covid!
Page 3 of 12  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 12 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo