Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 460 comments are related to the topic:
Will the mask/lockdown fanatics admit they were wrong if...?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 11 of 12  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 460
By:
Giuseppe
When: 27 Jul 21 21:41
johnny mexico was saying the rise in cases in May may ahve been due to opening up

i was pointing out that nobody was saying that at the time, they were blaming delta
By:
shiny new shoes please
When: 27 Jul 21 21:43
last one
the rat race I don't need anymore

A Sad reflection on humanity .. Sh1t show really ..
Has this ever happened before .. Laugh

Human Resource - Dominator (1991)
By:
Mexico
When: 27 Jul 21 21:53
Giuseppe

They did say that the rising numbers in May were due to opening things up, they said that was to be expected.
They also said that the delta variant had higher transmission.

You really struggle that many things were happening at once, some increasing transmission, some reducing transmission.
By:
Giuseppe
When: 27 Jul 21 22:00
I really struggle with my memory too because I all I remember is talk of the delta variant in May
By:
Giuseppe
When: 27 Jul 21 22:03
the narrative around the rise in cases in May, for months it was "Boris is to blame because he let the Asians fly to India"

many on here still posting this
By:
Mexico
When: 27 Jul 21 22:06
Yes there was talk of a delta variant in April and May , India was put on the red list because of delta variant.

Many things were happening at once, there were suggestions that Greater Manchester should remain with outside drinks, food only. Government wanted a all of England approach, not another tier system.
England opened pubs, restaurants, cases rose from a low base and wasn’t doubling every 3 days so took a while to get to 30,000 cases. Deaths rose but the vaccine reduced link between cases and hospital admissions/ deaths.
The time between 1st & 2nd jab was reduced from 12 to 8 weeks.

A lot was happening at once.
By:
Mexico
When: 27 Jul 21 22:08
the narrative around the rise in cases in May, for months it was "Boris is to blame because he let the Asians fly to India"

many on here still posting this

Giuseppe

Are you aware there can be more than one cause. England opened up in May, there was more social mixing, more people were being vaccinated, international travel was further reduced.
By:
Giuseppe
When: 27 Jul 21 22:19
all I remember is sky news reports about the delta variant, which all seemed to be from towns in the north of england with large asian populations, and how it was vital that people get vaccinated
By:
Johnny The Guesser
When: 27 Jul 21 22:21
Yes - I like privacy , but I'm a hypocrite, I have a mobile phone , use a computer , oyster card, use the NHS , credit cards , store cards , online bank accounts, sat navs, complete my census  - the list is endless.
Don't you have any of the above ?
Freedom yes - I want the restrictions done. The quickest way to achieve this for everybody is to get vaccinated, but I respect your right not to be vaccinated, but I also understand that the more that choose not to have the jab the slower we all get the freedoms back.
Society yes - I value the lives of everybody around me regardless of age.
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 27 Jul 21 22:48
I've said it for weeks but fall into the trap myself

Its done trying to talk logic to these people, when they start sending troops door to door to force this sleever on its citizens it'll be to late

You can say "99.5%% survival rate this and "its only killing over 80s" that all you like

They ain't listening they've been brainwashed
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 27 Jul 21 22:49
Freedom to be oppressed

The end
By:
Johnny The Guesser
When: 27 Jul 21 23:01
I'll  tell you what , when they send troops door to door forcibly jabbing people - I'll join your band of brothers.
Where are the troops , curfews ? - had loads of chances over the last 18 months - Instead we out golfing , drinking beer in the sunshine , at the races , meals out.
Life's a bummer.
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 27 Jul 21 23:06
Cuomo in America with this beauty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJyr2XhhhdM&ab_channel=jamnoise72

If you can sit there and listen to that, and not think this bloke is off his fooking meds...
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 27 Jul 21 23:08
Talking about going door to door...

Sticking them in cars... a Buick? in the trunk?

And sticking needles in people's arms against their will?...

Its past 1984, its absolutely fecking insane what's happening in America and what's coming here
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 27 Jul 21 23:11
Whether these are just to get people to react or not

If the army can sit there listening to a mayor of a fooking major city come out with that utter insane threat... and not think its demented stuff

I despair
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 27 Jul 21 23:12
That bloke should be visited quickly, taken away in a strait jacket and put on some serious psychotic drugs in his own padded cell

But he's making more threats as the days go by
By:
Johnny The Guesser
When: 27 Jul 21 23:12
He didn't say against their will now did he ?
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 27 Jul 21 23:15
Oh dear god...
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 27 Jul 21 23:15
LaughLaughLaughLaugh
By:
Johnny The Guesser
When: 27 Jul 21 23:16
He didn't though..
By:
Johnny The Guesser
When: 27 Jul 21 23:17
He was clumsy yes  .. but basically .. "Make it easier for people to get their vaccine. Offer them a lift to the vaccination centre "
By:
Johnny The Guesser
When: 27 Jul 21 23:19
"We have to get in those communities and we have to knock on those doors and we have to convince people and put them in a car and drive them and get that vaccine in their arm."
By:
Johnny The Guesser
When: 27 Jul 21 23:20
...hardly forcibly jabbing people is it SS ? - Come on ...
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 27 Jul 21 23:21
You're on the wind up, Johnny

We've broken him down at last at least Laugh

Lets see if the others are trolling
By:
Johnny The Guesser
When: 27 Jul 21 23:24
"We have to get in those communities and we have to knock on those doors and we have to convince people and put them in a car and drive them and get that vaccine in their arm."

To save anybody else watching  the 15 sec video- the above is a word for word quote.
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 27 Jul 21 23:27
Going round banging on peoples doors, and putting them in cars to get a vaccine in them

Freedom of choice?

I've blocked you now anyway, johnny so no need to reply to any more of my comments
By:
Johnny The Guesser
When: 27 Jul 21 23:29
If you can't see it , it doesn't exist - true on so many levels.
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 28 Jul 21 00:03
Sky News "Data shows vaxxines do reduce death numbers"

So... why the forcing of the vaxxine onto the un-vaxxinated?

They keep contradicting themselves with every passing story
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 28 Jul 21 00:04
And yet that in itself is contradicting the "rising death numbers" they've been talking about today....

I really wish these... speechless name... would make their fecking minds up.
By:
politicspunter
When: 28 Jul 21 00:19
No one is forcing anyone to be vaccinated, please stop constantly saying they are.
By:
shiny new shoes please
When: 28 Jul 21 00:23
Irish restaurants,pubs report a terrible first days trade ..

Johnny The Guesser • July 27, 2021 10:21 PM
You'll be along time waiting for normal
I'm afraid that's fantasy now  at best.
no end .. This is the beginning.
By:
Giuseppe
When: 28 Jul 21 00:24
"No one is forcing anyone to be vaccinated"

lol
By:
shiny new shoes please
When: 28 Jul 21 00:26
/\Keeps me laughing long may it continue
By:
Giuseppe
When: 28 Jul 21 00:31
pubs and restaurants overrated anyway

we have aldi and deliveroo
By:
shiny new shoes please
When: 28 Jul 21 00:35
Imagine putting all these systems in place , cost, data,ect..
To scrap it ..
Comedy gold .
By:
shiny new shoes please
When: 28 Jul 21 00:41
Repeat forever
Imagine  - John Lennon
By:
Giuseppe
When: 28 Jul 21 00:44
covid is over...if you want it
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 28 Jul 21 00:53
Cuomo says that with the passing remark "we need to make it our mission"... and idiots don't think its anything to bother about

"A mission" implies conflict...
By:
politicspunter
When: 28 Jul 21 05:03
News to me Laugh
By:
frog1000
When: 28 Jul 21 09:17

Jul 27, 2021 -- 8:57PM, Mexico wrote:

Happy to read the link frog.You forgot to provide a link to the 18% information.

The Israeli statistics also appeared to paint a picture of protection that gets weaker as months pass after vaccination, due to fading immunity. People vaccinated in January were said to have just 16% protection against infection now, while in those vaccinated in April, effectiveness was at 75%.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-uk-data-offer-mixed-signals-on-vaccines-potency-against-delta-strain/amp/?__twitter_impression=true&s=09
https://www.gov.il/BlobFolder/reports/corona-flu-10072021/en/files_weekly-flu-corona_EN-2021_corona-flu-week-27-EN.pdf

Video summary here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNbs4LCgrcY

Page 11 of 12  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics