Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Dr Crippen
17 Jul 21 11:06
| Topic/replies: 49,694 | Blogger: Dr Crippen's blog
You'll be................................................................... INVINCIBLE!

Double jabbed people can.......................................... TRAVEL THE WORLD!

Twice jabbed will make you feel morally........................ SUPERIOR!

Even better, download the app:

And take time off work on....................................... .FULL PAY!

So get double jabbed and download the app today.
But watch out for the clots.

Not the ones on here, I mean the ones you might get in your blood.
Pause Switch to Standard View The benefits of double jabbed.
Show More
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk July 17, 2021 1:02 PM BST
Have these tests improved their accuracy?
Report wolf3011 July 17, 2021 1:03 PM BST
risk/reward not rick/reward lol
Report wolf3011 July 17, 2021 1:03 PM BST
that'd be even more sinister
Report Dr Crippen July 17, 2021 1:13 PM BST
There is a case for jabbing the young for flu.

First of all, unlike Covid many more tots get very ill from the flu, and the vaccine works much better in the young than in the old.

Old people need to avoid contact with others during the flu season, and not simply trust any flu vaccine to keep them safe.
Report lapsy pa July 17, 2021 1:22 PM BST
I thought the pieces on the BBC were using peoples fear of covid to get flu jabbed,that is me being suspicious,quite likely(imo) there will be low flu like last year due to many keeping on restrictions.
Report Mexico July 17, 2021 1:47 PM BST
Wolf

What are you on about?

No vaccine or any health procedure should ever be used in politics for the latter justifying the former in any circumstances

Of course it should.
Are you actually saying the government should ignore the success of the vaccine in reducing hospital cases and deaths ?

It is because of the 90% of the population having vaccine (70% second dose) that the number of cases being at 50,000 and rising isn’t preventing the country opening next week. Without vaccine 50,000 cases a day would result in 10,000 deaths a week, country back to level4 full restrictions.
Go out to local pub and restaurant and thank the 90% of the population who allow the economy to open.
If you are too scared or selfish to have a vaccine then so be it . It isn’t compulsory.
Report xmoneyx July 17, 2021 1:48 PM BST
new uk health sec - double jabbed gets covid Cry
Report leif July 17, 2021 2:43 PM BST
That sajid javid has the lurgy too.  Another lockdown soon...scientist this morning on the BBC reported that 46% of recent covid death study showed they were fully vaccinated..Last month he Beeb that said such reports were conspiratorial..
Report Mexico July 17, 2021 3:19 PM BST
Leif

46% of deaths being fully vaccinated is evidence of how the vaccine is working. It is doing exactly what it says on the tin.

Nearly 70% of population are fully vaccinated and these are much more likely to be from the older / more vulnerable groups. So if vaccine didn’t work we would expect nearly all the deaths to be from the vaccinated group.
The vaccine is protecting people so the death rates are about the same for the 70% older people and 30% younger group.

Was an article published about this statistic.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-57610998
Report wolf3011 July 17, 2021 4:30 PM BST

Jul 17, 2021 -- 1:47PM, Mexico wrote:

WolfWhat are you on about?No vaccine or any health procedure should ever be used in politics for the latter justifying the former in any circumstancesOf course it should. Are you actually saying the government should ignore the success of the vaccine in reducing hospital cases and deaths ? It is because of the 90% of the population having vaccine (70% second dose) that the number of cases being at 50,000 and rising isn’t preventing the country opening next week. Without vaccine 50,000 cases a day would result in 10,000 deaths a week, country back to level4 full restrictions. Go out to local pub and restaurant and thank the 90% of the population who allow the economy to open.If you are too scared or selfish to have a vaccine then so be it . It isn’t compulsory.

Mexico, you can keep on regurgitating the "don't have the vaccine if you're scared line" like a backfiring 3rd world toilet as you have for the last 18 months, but it won't alter the fact the real fear is from you- so terrified of covid you obsess over death stats / vaccine numbers on a daily basis shaking like a jellyfish perched on a tumbledrier in an earthquake believing lockdowns are the only option for a virus that has an average age of death above natural life expectancy.

My position is clear Mexico, I support those who wish to have the vaccine to take it which would include the physically vulnerable, those that may be based in an old folks home or those of mental vulnerability like yourself. I also support body autonomy where a vaccine is purely based on health related reasons and not a decision based to take one coerced by the threat of draconian lockdown legislation. The reality is lockdowns aren't brought about by so called " anti vaxxers" but terrified cowards believing society should shut down for what is a relatively mild illness in the vast majority.

The two questions for you are

1) Why are you so terrified when the vulnerable are vaccinated?
2) When you walk down the road in your mask do kids point at you laughing?

Incidentally I don't accept your death rates either projected or ones currently on record where less than 10% are due to purely covid not accompanied by other illnesses- where have all the flu deaths gone Mexico?

Report Mexico July 17, 2021 4:47 PM BST
Wolf

You once again seem to be clueless.

To answer you two silly questions

1) I am not the least bit terrified. I am one of the 90% of responsible adults in UK. I will be going to pubs, restaurants, football matches, work without being terrified. If others are too terrified or to selfish to have vaccine then so be it, it is their choice. I personally don’t mind if they are allowed on a plane or banned, allowed to go on a French long distance train or banned,

2) you really are being silly. I don’t put on face covering to walk down the road. I don’t do it this week and won’t next week. I have been vaccinated so have help to protect myself and others. If people are too selfish to have vaccine then so be it.

Btw the lockdowns were bought in by the democratically elected Parliament. You seem to misunderstand that simple fact.

I am glad professor wolf doesn’t accept the official death rates. With your extensive University education and years of experience  in both medicine and statistics it is clear you know more than the ONS and those doctors who filled in Death certificates.

Maybe you don’t accept the Earth isn’t flat?
Maybe you don’t accept that the moon landings happen
Maybe you don’t accept planes flew into WTC.
Maybe you don’t accept that David Icke is the son of god.
Report potlis July 17, 2021 4:53 PM BST
Why would anyone believe the % of the population vaccinated figure when no one knows what the actual population number of the UK is?

Hubs set up all round the country jabbing with no questions asked about status, no GP, no address, all these set against what the Government considers the official population figure, could be millions jab who aren’t officially part of the population.
Report politicspunter July 17, 2021 5:03 PM BST
Surely, only persons verifying their age and identity details will be jabbed and recorded on the official government figures?
Report PorcupineorPineapple July 17, 2021 5:04 PM BST
You're right pot. The population's actually 200M and we've only vaccinated a quarterCrazy
Report potlis July 17, 2021 5:17 PM BST
Mayor of London

London Assembly

Getting a COVID vaccine if you are not registered with a GP

You do not need to be registered with a GP or have an NHS number to get a COVID-19 vaccine. However, you cannot use the standard national booking system and will need to attend a walk-in service.

You cannot be refused a vaccine if you are not registered with a GP.  Registering with a GP is an important thing to do as it allows you access healthcare services, but you should not be turned away from a walk-in site.

You can find information about a local walk-in vaccination site or pop-up centre by visiting the vaccine website for your local area.

Some vaccination clinics are dedicated to reach a particular group (for example, people over 40) so please check the clinic details.
You don’t need to prove your identity, your address or your immigration status to access the vaccine. You will not have to pay for your vaccination.

All over 18s in England are entitled to the free COVID-19 vaccine and for any COVID treatment or testing they might need. The government has given information to the NHS about what they should offer to everyone regardless of their immigration status.
Report A_T July 17, 2021 5:34 PM BST
99% of deaths and hospitalisations in LA county are the unvaccinated
Report A_T July 17, 2021 5:35 PM BST
I see potlis is back - potlic when do you believe Trump will be back in the Whitehouse as President?
Report Dr Crippen July 17, 2021 5:39 PM BST
Mary Whitehouse?
Report Dr Crippen July 17, 2021 5:41 PM BST
I think man will land on the moon before that happens A_T.
Report Dr Crippen July 17, 2021 5:42 PM BST
That would be good.

Trump back in the White House, and man lands on the moon in the same year.
Report Dr Crippen July 17, 2021 5:43 PM BST
One small step for Donald.

One giant step for Richard Branson.
Report politicspunter July 17, 2021 5:49 PM BST

Jul 17, 2021 -- 5:17PM, potlis wrote:

Mayor of London London Assembly Getting a COVID vaccine if you are not registered with a GPYou do not need to be registered with a GP or have an NHS number to get a COVID-19 vaccine. However, you cannot use the standard national booking system and will need to attend a walk-in service.You cannot be refused a vaccine if you are not registered with a GP.

Report politicspunter July 17, 2021 5:53 PM BST
Ok but surely the number of unregistered being jabbed at these pop up centres must be a tiny percentage of the official UK vaccination figures? They are probably a small percentage of the folks that even attend the pop up centres.
Report potlis July 17, 2021 5:53 PM BST
A T, Perhaps you could show me where I said he would be , another sign of your Dementia ?
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk July 17, 2021 6:07 PM BST
Beware the thread derailers. Ignore, imo
Report potlis July 17, 2021 6:36 PM BST
PP, if that the case, as someone who worries a great deal about the unvaccinated, you’ll have even more to worry about.

If the millions living in the UK unofficially/ illegally aren’t attending the pop up hubs then they will remain unvaccinated and be rubbing shoulders with you, if/when you decide it’s safe to venture out, of course you could get your wish and all the unvaccinated foreigners die painfully before that day arrives.
Report politicspunter July 17, 2021 6:46 PM BST
I am not disputing for a second that there are a large number of people in the UK that are here illegally and are not registered officially with any health authority. However, why speculate on it? We really have no idea what that figure is. All we can do is concentrate on our official registered population, of which, currently 87.8% have had a first jab.
Report leif July 17, 2021 7:53 PM BST
Poluting punter sat in his god's waiting room is a nap.

Wouldn't trust the **** as far as you could throw him..
Report wolf3011 July 17, 2021 8:52 PM BST

Jul 17, 2021 -- 4:47PM, Mexico wrote:

Wolf You once again seem to be clueless.To answer you two silly questions 1) I am not the least bit terrified. I am one of the 90% of responsible adults in UK. I will be going to pubs, restaurants, football matches, work without being terrified. If others are too terrified or to selfish to have vaccine then so be it, it is their choice. I personally don’t mind if they are allowed on a plane or banned, allowed to go on a French long distance train or banned, 2) you really are being silly. I don’t put on face covering to walk down the road. I don’t do it this week and won’t next week. I have been vaccinated so have help to protect myself and others. If people are too selfish to have vaccine then so be it. Btw the lockdowns were bought in by the democratically elected Parliament. You seem to misunderstand that simple fact.I am glad professor wolf doesn’t accept the official death rates. With your extensive University education and years of experience

Report wolf3011 July 17, 2021 8:52 PM BST
The reason I don't believe huge numbers of the " covid deaths " were covid is because of what is on the ONS site you fool not " arguing against it" which has been covered time after time in how they measure deaths.

You know when someone rabbits on about David Icke again they have lost the argument- no one on this forum thinks Icke is sane or credible yet you keep extracting pitiful links between so called anti vaxxers and Icke again.. it's desperate stuff Mexico clutching at more straws than a horny scarecrow as usual. You could give worzel gummidge a run for his money- infact that will be my new name for you, worzel
Report Mexico July 17, 2021 9:22 PM BST
Wolf
The death certificate data is well over 100k UK deaths because of Covid.

Nice to know you and your friend the sonofgod are clueless and just regard the evidence.
Keep that had shiny wolf , a bit of tin foil much better that a successful vaccine.

If you are too scared or selfish to have the vaccine then don’t. It isn’t compulsory.
Report leif July 17, 2021 9:42 PM BST
Mexico

it's not a 'vaccine' it is a gene therapy ffs

Why do you perpetuate the belief that the experimental drug is a vaccine?
Report wolf3011 July 17, 2021 9:52 PM BST

Jul 17, 2021 -- 9:22PM, Mexico wrote:

WolfThe death certificate data is well over 100k UK deaths because of Covid.Nice to know you and your friend the sonofgod are clueless and just regard the evidence. Keep that had shiny wolf , a bit of tin foil much better that a successful vaccine.If you are too scared or selfish to have the vaccine then don’t. It isn’t compulsory.

I was waiting for the shiny hat phrase to come out to complete the phrases of rubbish  accompanying the david Icke fan club insinuations. Well done, I knew you wouldn't let me down worzel- you wonder how many times a poster can keep repeating the same sad lines which have been going on for 18 months before the nurse comes

Report A_T July 17, 2021 9:56 PM BST
David Icke thinks the COVID jabs are "gene therapy"
Report leif July 17, 2021 10:03 PM BST
at it is a gene therapy?

it isn't a vaccine.

no conspiracy just fact.
Report leif July 17, 2021 10:06 PM BST
a vaccine would be administered at the site of entry and provoke the immune system to send an army to investigate and produce anti-bodies.

This poison is creating spike proteins that reside in the cell walls of every organ in the body.
Report edy July 17, 2021 10:06 PM BST
Of course it's a vaccine.

There is no set standard that vaccines are e.g dead viruses.

A vaccine can be dead or inactivated viruses (polio), toxins (tetanus), a virus fragment (hep B), bacteria, a spike protein etc.
Report A_T July 17, 2021 10:09 PM BST
Leif do you believe there is something sinister about the vaccine?
Report edy July 17, 2021 10:09 PM BST
What do you mean "a vaccine would be administered at the site of entry"?

That a flu vaccine would be administered into my nose or mouth because that's where the influenza viruses would enter? That the HPV vaccine should be administered into the mouth, vagina, bum?
Report leif July 17, 2021 10:12 PM BST
a vaccine would be administered at the site of entry"?

that's where it stays

this gene therapy sends spike proteins to your brain and every other organ and resides in the cell walls.

HTH
Report edy July 17, 2021 10:17 PM BST
...but flu vaccines are not injected into my nose.

...HPV vaccines are not administered into the anal tract (as far as I know).

...diphteria vaccine is administered into the upper arm, when the relevant toxin producing bacteria that cause diphteria are inhaled far away from my upper arm.
Report edy July 17, 2021 10:20 PM BST
Imagine how much it would suck if your body was stupid enough to only be able to deal with the nasty stuff in specific parts of your body, and how uncomfortable it would be to get the flu vaccine injected into your nose and throat.
Report leif July 17, 2021 10:22 PM BST
well thanks for your imput EDy but I'll pass on this experimental gene therapy

keep sniffing your drugs and you'll be fine.

keep strangers away from your anal tract would be my advice
Report edy July 17, 2021 10:22 PM BST
There are btw., "traditional" inactivated virus vaccines for covid-19 as well. E.g the one from Sinopharm. That one is being injected into the arm as well.
Report edy July 17, 2021 10:24 PM BST
Well, leif...I just gave you some examples to illustrate what monumental nonsense it is to state that a vaccine would be administered at the site of entry of the virus.
Report edy July 17, 2021 10:25 PM BST
Or are the flu vaccine, the HPV vaccine, the diphteria, tetanus vaccine, etc. not vaccines either?
Report shiny new shoes please July 17, 2021 10:36 PM BST
Fire Fauci Act, calling for his salary to be reduced to zero and requiring the Senate to confirm a replacement.
Tony the madman Holohan is nominated
Comedy gold.
Report Dr Crippen July 18, 2021 9:33 AM BST
administered at the site of entry of the virus.

He didn't write that, you added the last bit ''of the virus''

He wrote:

a vaccine would be administered at the site of entry

It should be clear to all that the site of entry will be wherever the jab is chosen to be administered. Usually the upper arm for example.

Always happy to help those who struggle with basic comprehension. Smug face.
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk July 18, 2021 1:34 PM BST
I'm interested in the data about the double jabbed who have been hospitalised
Which version of the vaccine was taken by the bedridden?
That would seem to be quite important when deciding which to have.
Report Johnny The Guesser July 18, 2021 2:00 PM BST
Not interested in age or health profiles or even how sick they are ?
What about a break down of death numbers or those classed as seriously ill ?
Single jabbed , double jabbed or unjabbed ?

We should be getting more information - agreed.
Report leif July 18, 2021 3:18 PM BST
Thanks Dr Crippen..he made that line up as you say.

I was trying to convey the idea that 'vaccines' that do include polio, flu , diphtheria st all are adminstered via the arm etc and provoke an immune system resposnse usually with the help of an adjuvant ( thimerosol or aluminium hydroxide for example)..

This treatment for Covid isn't a vaccine but a gene therapy..many a scientist has pointed out that the spike proteins are making their way to every organ in the body..

Keep calling it a vaccine if you wish: it is your choice.
Report Dr Crippen July 18, 2021 3:27 PM BST
You're welcome leif.

But don't be too hard on little edy.

He's my star pupil.
Report A_T July 18, 2021 3:31 PM BST
double-jabbed here and lovin it Cool
Report politicspunter July 18, 2021 3:34 PM BST
double jabbed a while back, no issues Grin
Report wolf3011 July 18, 2021 5:51 PM BST
You two dont have any more rights or freedoms than the unvaccinated despite the hyperbole
Report A_T July 18, 2021 6:28 PM BST
where did I claim I did?
Report BennyBinion1 July 18, 2021 6:32 PM BST
I wonder if those with the experimental, unlicensed, untested jabs will be lovin it and have no issues in one, two or five years time??

Maybe all will be fine.

Or maybe not.....

Who knows....
Report A_T July 18, 2021 6:35 PM BST
no idea about experimental, unlicensed, untested jabs - but I've had 2 covid jabs and feel fine like everyone else who's had them. roll on #3 Cool
Report BennyBinion1 July 18, 2021 6:38 PM BST
Good luck!!
Report wolf3011 July 18, 2021 6:40 PM BST

Jul 18, 2021 -- 6:28PM, A_T wrote:

where did I claim I did?

so why the sunglasses icon then? You've taken vaccines with fading immunity that give you no more rights than anyone else and will need boosters before xmas. I'm not sure what there is to celebrate or get excited about with a Cool icon

Report politicspunter July 18, 2021 6:43 PM BST
And #4 ! Keep them coming please Grin
Report Dr Crippen July 18, 2021 6:45 PM BST
Some of these are going to wind up with more holes in them than a dartboard.
Report A_T July 18, 2021 6:54 PM BST
99% of COVID deaths in LA County are the unvaccinated - what's not to like about the jabs?
Report Dr Crippen July 18, 2021 6:56 PM BST
All those little holes - that's how the virus gets in.
Report clouded leopard July 18, 2021 6:57 PM BST
LA Laugh

great example
Report Dr Crippen July 18, 2021 6:57 PM BST
Viruses always check out the upper arms first.
Report A_T July 18, 2021 7:00 PM BST
LA county one of the only places such data is available - of course it'll be the same in the UK but they're not going to release such data it would be too divisive and Boris doesn't want his mobile swamped with calls from his crazy libertarian backbenchers
Report Mexico July 18, 2021 7:03 PM BST
CL

Not sure what you have against LA as an example

This story suggests situation is similar across whole of USA. 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jul/08/fears-of-new-us-covid-surge-...
Report politicspunter July 18, 2021 7:03 PM BST

Jul 18, 2021 -- 6:57PM, clouded leopard wrote:

LA great example

Absolutely, as good as anywhere.

Report potlis July 18, 2021 7:36 PM BST
“no idea about experimental, unlicensed, untested jabs - but I've had 2 covid jabs and feel fine”

Could be responsible for your recent memory loss Laugh
Report A_T July 18, 2021 7:40 PM BST
potlis good to see you reappear - and just as timber left!
Report potlis July 18, 2021 7:47 PM BST
Who’s Timber ? I don’t remember Laugh
Report TimmyRiggins July 18, 2021 8:13 PM BST
What a thread LaughCrazy
Report SontaranStratagem July 18, 2021 8:51 PM BST
Timber been banned?
Report unitedbiscuits July 18, 2021 8:53 PM BST
We all remember "potless".

Hope we don't have to look up another poster to gauge potlis.

Suppose only he/she can say...
Report unitedbiscuits July 18, 2021 8:53 PM BST
We all remember "potless".

Hope we don't have to look up another poster to gauge potlis.

Suppose only he/she can say...
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk July 18, 2021 8:58 PM BST
pretty sure sonts
noticed a few days ago. posted thread.
Report SontaranStratagem July 18, 2021 9:12 PM BST
Cheers jumping

He was all right timber, good banter during the Euros Sad
Report politicspunter July 18, 2021 9:17 PM BST
Pretty certain potlis isn't timber/juicel.
Report sofaking July 18, 2021 9:30 PM BST
The jib-jab is far scarier and potentially more dangerous than the "v1rus" (with a 99.97% survival rate for my age group) in my opinion. I'm not at risk from Convid and some of the adverse reactions are horrific. Count me out. Crazy
Report sofaking July 18, 2021 9:36 PM BST
*adverse reactions from the jib-jab.
Report A_T July 18, 2021 9:39 PM BST
potlis isn't as rude as timber/jucel - and not quite as crazy
Report TimmyRiggins July 18, 2021 9:41 PM BST

Jul 18, 2021 -- 9:30PM, sofaking wrote:

The jib-jab is far scarier and potentially more dangerous than the "v1rus" (with a 99.97% survival rate for my age group) in my opinion. I'm not at risk from Convid and some of the adverse reactions are horrific. Count me out.

Course it is CrazyCrazy

Report TimmyRiggins July 18, 2021 9:41 PM BST
Shame, if true.

Timber was quite amusing, for an idiot.
Report sofaking July 18, 2021 10:10 PM BST
And it's also concerning and notable that all debate or dissenting opinions have been completely shut down and censored. The fact that the government, mainstream media etc are so desperate for everyone to be injected definitely sets off some alarm bells.  I'm not anti-jab but I'll hold off a little longer before considering this one.
Report SontaranStratagem July 18, 2021 10:46 PM BST
Maybe they want people to think that, sofa

Maybe the jab protects from something else, I've always thought the constant barrage was a bit suss to be honest

I still wont be getting it though, I will not conform to that level no matter what happens or is around the corner for me, I'd sooner die on my principles on this one

All in all they can play their games and kill innocent people, karma will always come back around
Report sofaking July 18, 2021 10:55 PM BST
Was the jab made for the v1rus or was the v1rus made for the jab? Crazy
Report wolf3011 July 18, 2021 11:19 PM BST
well sofa you arent in the Uk but I have had 6 texts so far and 3 letters here - the push to get it is more sinister than the virus itself
Report sofaking July 18, 2021 11:26 PM BST
Yep wolf, there's something extremely nefarious about this whole thing, in my opinion.
Report SontaranStratagem July 19, 2021 12:04 AM BST
It could be the opposite of what we belive who the feck knows I've given up trying to make sense of it

Idiots wearing masks, idiots wanting people to social distance, people wanting mandatory needles, people being obsessed about my health ffs when we all know they couldn't give a sh*t, I could care less about them I don't care about them ffs. not being allowed to get on a plane and on and on and on it goes

The most bizarre one and it makes me think of the movie ET with the plastic curtains "protecting" them from the alien, is people being obsessed about other peoples health its just weird and dangerous.

I can understand them being concerned about loved one's but I don't get this fixation on being bothered about people they don't even know its just strange to me

"protecting others" is all fine and dandy when it comes to breaking up a fight getting out of hand for example (Ie the two not giving it up) but this whole virus stuff is just baffling ffs.
Report TimmyRiggins July 19, 2021 12:05 AM BST
LaughLaughLaugh
Report sofaking July 19, 2021 1:49 AM BST
Ha, well said wolf.  These Branch Covidians will continue to "social distance", "self-isolate" and wear 2+ face nappies for the foreseeable future despite already being double vaxxed. They'll never recover from this.
Report dustybin July 19, 2021 3:01 AM BST
Ofc the government want you to have it, have you not been paying attention?
The NHS is so chronically underfunded that it is perennially in crisis, not just seasonal…it’s now in crisis all year round.
Did you not see how close it came to collapse due to hospitalisations?

Politicians tried to get everyone out clapping appreciating the work of the NHS when they were panicking that everything might come crashing down but for the work of front line workers….
Then the vaccine was invented and they decided they weren’t that arsed about nurses anymore and refused to reward them with anything like a decent pay rise.
Report wolf3011 July 19, 2021 11:17 AM BST
I see a post has been removed for no reason- not much point using the forum anymore. All the best lads, let the nappy brigade and sheep not bully you into submission
Report shiny new shoes please July 19, 2021 11:19 AM BST
Storm - Time To Burn HQExcitedLaugh
Report A_T July 19, 2021 5:53 PM BST
wolf3011 18 Jul 21 16:51 
You two dont have any more rights or freedoms than the unvaccinated despite the hyperbole
Report Dr Crippen July 20, 2021 10:09 AM BST
What's concerning is that two high profile people Andrew Marr and Sajid Javid, have both gone down with Covid despite being DJ.

They tell us that being DJ will lesson the impact of the virus if we catch it. But plenty of DJ people are still dying from the virus.

The point being that in older people, their immune systems can be much weaker. And Covid vaccine like the flu vaccine, offers far less protection for them, than it does for younger people.
And young people who don't need vaccinating anyway, because their immune systems can cope with the virus perfectly well without the jab.
And once they've had it and recovered. They'll retain much better protection than any vaccine would give them.

This idea they're trying to sell us, that jabbed people aren't going to spread the virus is groundless.

So continue to protect yourselves if you're vulnerable, even if you've been DJ.
Report Dr Crippen July 20, 2021 10:34 AM BST
Marr said he thought he'd be invincible after he'd been jabbed.

He's not in bad shape now, he's been looking after himself after having suffered a stroke, and he's only 61.
The same can said about Javid, who's a lot younger.

You wouldn't expect either of them to end up in hospital with it.
Report Johnny The Guesser July 20, 2021 11:03 AM BST
Where have they told us that jabbed people aren't going to spread the virus ?
Where have they told told us that jabbed people can't catch the virus ?
Report Dr Crippen July 20, 2021 11:06 AM BST
So you agree Johhny - good.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com