Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Jumping-cuckoo-monk
10 Jul 21 11:23
| Topic/replies: 2,953 | Blogger: Jumping-cuckoo-monk's blog
Claimed to be a doctor on here and gave plenty of instructions about health and vaccines
Posted prolifically.
Anyone remember him?
Pause Switch to Standard View Whatever happened to Fatslogger
Show More
Report PorcupineorPineapple July 10, 2021 12:52 PM BST
I think he was only ever really here to bet on the US election. Stuck around a bit but soon realised it wasn't a useful exercise is my guess.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 10, 2021 12:57 PM BST
Might find him on cricket forum?
Report politicspunter July 10, 2021 1:00 PM BST

Jul 10, 2021 -- 6:52AM, PorcupineorPineapple wrote:

I think he was only ever really here to bet on the US election. Stuck around a bit but soon realised it wasn't a useful exercise is my guess.

Yeah, I recall he won a considerable amount backing Biden/ laying Trump, as most of us did Laugh

Report Dr Crippen July 10, 2021 1:16 PM BST
He wasn't a doctor.

Probably a hospital porter, or more likely a trainee hospital porter.
Report Timber July 10, 2021 1:22 PM BST
Surely a doctor wouldn't have the time to spend hours posting on a betting forum?
Report Dr Crippen July 10, 2021 1:56 PM BST
Of course not Timber. A doctor would have more important things on his mind than trolling on here every day.

He doesn't know enough anyway.
Report peckerdunne July 10, 2021 5:30 PM BST
Laugh
Report i_agree_with_nick July 14, 2021 1:07 PM BST
My employer was very impressed when I told him I was an exporter.
Report Whisperingdeath July 14, 2021 1:23 PM BST
Just like mine when I told them I was a Barrista.
Report i_agree_with_nick July 14, 2021 2:10 PM BST
Joined: 21 May 10 | Topic/replies: 12,961 | Blogger: i_agree_with_nick's blog

A friend of mine recently got a job at a law firm.  He was sacked for incompetence after just a week but his boss gave him a good reference:

"...unfortunately not the right person for this position but makes a lovely cup of coffee."
Report Whisperingdeath July 14, 2021 2:11 PM BST
I am the King of Java Sumatra and Monsoon Malabar gis a job!
Report Cardinal Scott August 20, 2021 5:52 PM BST
No idea but top bloke, above average intelligence, winning betfairer and certainly a medical professional.

FS Always imparting valuable insights on cricket trading when the cricket forum was a place to visit.
Report politicspunter August 20, 2021 6:00 PM BST
Yep, a smart cookie, made a massive chunk when Biden won.
Report Charlie August 20, 2021 7:19 PM BST
I can confirm 100% that he was a doctor.
Report Timber August 20, 2021 7:25 PM BST
Of course you can Charlie haha
Report jollyswagman August 20, 2021 7:29 PM BST
i was looking at an article about covid a couple of weeks ago and there were comments including one from someone who was obviously him, he is definitely a consultant in the nhs. i wont dox him so wont say where it was.
Report politicspunter August 20, 2021 7:32 PM BST
Yep, he knew some of the team at Addenbrookes that were involved in my wifes transplant.
Report Timber August 20, 2021 7:33 PM BST
Walter Mitty is alive and well
Report peckerdunne August 20, 2021 7:36 PM BST
Charles and Cardinal are correct.

A good bloke.
Report Foinavon August 20, 2021 8:31 PM BST
I remember him posting prolifically during Test matches claiming to be in a syndicate and betting large amounts. He seemed to have a good feel for the game. He only posted on this forum for a short time.
Report politicspunter August 20, 2021 8:35 PM BST
He certainly bet (very) large amounts on politics.
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk August 21, 2021 12:13 PM BST
jollyswagman

20 Aug 21 18:29Joined: 04 Jul 15 | Topic/replies: 10,222 | Blogger: jollyswagman's blog

i was looking at an article about covid a couple of weeks ago and there were comments including one from someone who was obviously him, he is definitely a consultant in the nhs. i wont dox him so wont say where it was.

What did he say that made you so convinced he was FS and also an nhs worker?
Can you copy and paste the comment JS?
Report Foinavon August 21, 2021 12:43 PM BST
There was a bloke in my local complaining about the price of black and suds. I knew instinctively who it was even though I've never met him.
Report Timber August 21, 2021 1:00 PM BST

Aug 20, 2021 -- 2:35PM, politicspunter wrote:

He certainly bet (very) large amounts on politics.

Of course he didLaugh

Report Fatslogger September 10, 2021 7:21 PM BST
I’m very flattered to have had my own thread and thank you all for the supportive or at least really amusing comments.

Yeah, mostly here for cricket historically. I’m sure jucel remembers me from there, so it’s a bit sad that he’d affect to believe that I didn’t bet much on politics when he knows that I was an at least moderately high roller on cricket, if not as aggressive and prone to the huge win as he was. I mean, I was one of the 2020 election thread bores who kept posting thoughts and positions. I suppose I might have made it up but would have been a bit odd to invent a bunch of consistent anti Trump positions and updated deepening them on lots of occasions when they didn’t look good, including just before the election night blue shift with Florida already gone to Trump and the “fix” states yet to include postal votes so Trump heavily odds on.

Wasn’t part of a cricket syndicate ever, Foinavon. Only ever bet for myself.

Charlie wanted me to give him medical advice on whether he should stop smoking and drinking, which is how he knows I’m a real doctor.

I say the odd thing about Covid on Twitter but otherwise not, so that doesn’t sound like it would have been me jolly.

Pp, did your wife have her transplant? Hope so and that it went well.

Anyway, I came back partly to talk about the 5th test, so that went well.
Report Charlie September 10, 2021 7:26 PM BST
Welcome back, hope you and family are well.
Report Charlie September 10, 2021 7:30 PM BST
Charlie wanted me to give him medical advice on whether he should stop smoking and drinking, which is how he knows I’m a real doctor.

For the sake of accuracy that wasn't the advice I asked (it was a different matter) but it was the advice you gave.
Report Foinavon September 10, 2021 7:40 PM BST
Wasn’t part of a cricket syndicate ever, Foinavon. Only ever bet for myself.

Apologies for getting that wrong, Fatslogger. Glad to see you post again.
I thought the withdrawal by the Indian cricket team a bit strange, did you comment about it on the cricket forum? I haven't looked at the thread yet.
Report Fatslogger September 10, 2021 7:49 PM BST

Sep 10, 2021 -- 1:30PM, Charlie wrote:

Charlie wanted me to give him medical advice on whether he should stop smoking and drinking, which is how he knows I’m a real doctor.For the sake of accuracy that wasn't the advice I asked (it was a different matter) but it was the advice you gave.

I only did it for the sake of form and because you said I would!

Report casemoney September 10, 2021 7:49 PM BST
Last seen being carried out of his house 4 am election night when trump was trading 3 on ,Tried to trade out on Don done his absolutes , Like many Biden bettors on here .
Report Fatslogger September 10, 2021 7:52 PM BST

Sep 10, 2021 -- 1:40PM, Foinavon wrote:

Wasn’t part of a cricket syndicate ever, Foinavon. Only ever bet for myself.Apologies for getting that wrong, Fatslogger. Glad to see you post again.I thought the withdrawal by the Indian cricket team a bit strange, did you comment about it on the cricket forum? I haven't looked at the thread yet.

No worries at all, just for the sake of accuracy, really.

I’ve commented on it yes. Don’t think I really know enough about the exact circs to say whether I agree but I thought it an understandable decision.

Report Foinavon September 10, 2021 7:55 PM BST
Thanks, just read it. I too had a pre-match bet and cashed out on Wednesday but that comes to nought. Not enough Test cricket these days.
Report shiny new shoes please September 10, 2021 7:58 PM BST
Next mystery ..Where is larabrown .. !
Covid id. Is a conspiracy ExcitedLaugh
Report Fatslogger September 10, 2021 7:58 PM BST

Sep 10, 2021 -- 1:55PM, Foinavon wrote:

Thanks, just read it. I too had a pre-match bet and cashed out on Wednesday but that comes to nought. Not enough Test cricket these days.

Won’t after time too much but had a nice series so am very disappointed not to be able to risk doing my brains opposing the draw in the last one. But like I say, I can see why they made the call they did.

Report wolf3011 September 10, 2021 8:15 PM BST
Charlie calls people selfish for not taking the vaccine but smokes and drinks putting the NHS at more likely greater strain- the old fool will be seeing the inside of a hospital long before any healthy unvaccinated person
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com