Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
tanglefoot
01 Jul 21 22:43
Joined:
Date Joined: 12 May 12
| Topic/replies: 13,134 | Blogger: tanglefoot's blog
Florida kicks it off,going to be huge Laugh

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 73
By:
tanglefoot
When: 01 Jul 21 22:43
No girly face masks allowed Happy
By:
TimmyRiggins
When: 01 Jul 21 22:44
Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge Laugh
By:
tanglefoot
When: 01 Jul 21 22:46
That’s about it,won’t be place for a mouse.
By:
Timber
When: 02 Jul 21 06:20
Now the massive fraud has been investigated and 100% verifiable evidence gathered, Trump the Great has got his mojo back
He is on fire on Telegram, absolutely eviscerating everybody
By:
A_T
When: 02 Jul 21 06:34
but noone taking any notice
By:
dave1357
When: 02 Jul 21 07:37
meanwhile in the real world his business has been indicted for tax fraud which will likely lead to another trump bankruptcy.
By:
Timber
When: 02 Jul 21 08:28

Jul 2, 2021 -- 1:34AM, A_T wrote:


but noone taking any notice


really? Just because you have your head in the sand ffs

By:
Timber
When: 02 Jul 21 08:28

Jul 2, 2021 -- 2:37AM, dave1357 wrote:


meanwhile in the real world his business has been indicted for tax fraud which will likely lead to another trump bankruptcy.


Laugh

By:
A_T
When: 02 Jul 21 08:36
Timber what's the latest on the Arizona fraudit? MSM seem to be ignoring it
By:
politicspunter
When: 02 Jul 21 08:59
Trump had a rally in Ohio a few days ago. Folks were leaving in their hordes halfway through it because he was just repeating the same old stuff about having the election stolen from him.
By:
----you-have-to-laugh---
When: 02 Jul 21 09:00
Lol, what did they expect to hear?
By:
politicspunter
When: 02 Jul 21 09:07
https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-fl-state-wire-ohio-campaign-2016-trump-impeachment-939c98aadd22d09056e9ce5a7c79064f
.

Ohio rally report.
By:
Timber
When: 02 Jul 21 09:17

Jul 2, 2021 -- 4:07AM, politicspunter wrote:


https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-fl-state-wire-ohio-campaign-2016-trump-impeachment-939c98aadd22d09056e9ce5a7c79064f.Ohio rally report.


More bollox, the place was rammed and the overflow was thousands more

By:
Timber
When: 02 Jul 21 09:19

Jul 2, 2021 -- 3:36AM, A_T wrote:


Timber what's the latest on the Arizona fraudit? MSM seem to be ignoring it


Belt and braces checks... like a forensic audit should be

The big steal is even worse than I thought possible

By:
politicspunter
When: 02 Jul 21 09:38
All that is happening at these rallies is that mugs are filling Trump coffers.
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 02 Jul 21 09:56
The Chump is going to take the mug money and then if he has not been jailed announce he is not going to run but will keep the money. Just wish he could come over here and take the mug money too!
By:
Timber
When: 02 Jul 21 10:19

Jul 2, 2021 -- 4:56AM, Whisperingdeath wrote:


The Chump is going to take the mug money and then if he has not been jailed announce he is not going to run but will keep the money. Just wish he could come over here and take the mug money too!


Keep giving generously to BLM, they need to add to their property portfolios ASAP

By:
politicspunter
When: 02 Jul 21 10:21

Jul 2, 2021 -- 4:56AM, Whisperingdeath wrote:


The Chump is going to take the mug money and then if he has not been jailed announce he is not going to run but will keep the money. Just wish he could come over here and take the mug money too!


The mugs will keep giving and Trump will keep taking.

By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 02 Jul 21 10:22
The only money I am giving away is to a brewer or my travel agent.
By:
Timber
When: 02 Jul 21 10:23
Keep believing the msm BS
He lost money by being president

Unlike the wretched grifter Obama, and his husband big Mike
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 02 Jul 21 10:44
By:
edy
When: 02 Jul 21 10:54

Jul 2, 2021 -- 5:23AM, Timber wrote:


Keep believing the msm BSHe lost money by being president Unlike the wretched grifter Obama, and his husband big Mike


True, ripping off vulnerable people is really loss-limiting exercise in this case.

By:
politicspunter
When: 02 Jul 21 10:56
What happened to that Arizona forensic audit that Timber was going on about almost every day?
By:
edy
When: 02 Jul 21 10:57
Last I heard, it's going to make the military give The White House back to Trump soon.
By:
----you-have-to-laugh---
When: 02 Jul 21 11:25
By:
----you-have-to-laugh---
When: 02 Jul 21 12:41
..

https://twitter.com/RichardAngwin/status/1410931120976318464?s=19

..
By:
politicspunter
When: 02 Jul 21 13:18
Laugh
By:
cryoftruth
When: 02 Jul 21 13:47
I suspect Trump’s tax management is simply bound to be as straight as the nine Bob note.

He boasted about tax dodging being smart and refused to publish any of his tax returns. I wonder why? Could it Trump is a shy man not wanting to avoid publicity?

He called USA’s dead war heroes “mugs” and said “why did they do that” when he was told of their patriotic sacrifices.

Trump is basically a traitor, taking all he can from his country whilst dodging his taxes and belittling the troops.

Basically Trump is a multiple bankrupt and shocking liar, and of course he boasted about misusing his fame and power to grab young women by their privates.

Difficult to imagine a more odious or loathsome creature and his presidency will go down in history as the most humiliating and embarrassing time in US history.
By:
politicspunter
When: 02 Jul 21 14:13
Agreed.
By:
A_T
When: 02 Jul 21 17:52
And his supporters are prepared to overlook all that just as long as he keeps up his racist dog whistling
By:
Timber
When: 02 Jul 21 18:01

Jul 2, 2021 -- 8:47AM, cryoftruth wrote:


I suspect Trump’s tax management is simply bound to be as straight as the nine Bob note.He boasted about tax dodging being smart and refused to publish any of his tax returns. I wonder why? Could it Trump is a shy man not wanting to avoid publicity? He called USA’s dead war heroes “mugs” and said “why did they do that” when he was told of their patriotic sacrifices.Trump is basically a traitor, taking all he can from his country whilst dodging his taxes and belittling the troops.Basically Trump is a multiple bankrupt and shocking liar, and of course he boasted about misusing his fame and power to grab young women by their privates.Difficult to imagine a more odious or loathsome creature and his presidency will go down in history as the most humiliating and embarrassing time in US history.


You need to change your name to cryoflies

Everything you write about trump is utter hogwash.
All the drivel you write has no sources and has been debunked.

By:
Timber
When: 02 Jul 21 18:03

Jul 2, 2021 -- 12:52PM, A_T wrote:


And his supporters are prepared to overlook all that just as long as he keeps up his racist dog whistling


Trump a racist. Lmfao

He's won awards for black community work presented by Jessie Jackson, Al sharpton and Mohammed Ali

By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 02 Jul 21 19:06
Laugh
By:
tanglefoot
When: 03 Jul 21 11:27
Don’t expect much on BBC
By:
Timber
When: 03 Jul 21 11:28

Jul 2, 2021 -- 2:06PM, Whisperingdeath wrote:


You don't like facts do you death

By:
edy
When: 03 Jul 21 11:43
Is Trump back in the White House yet?
By:
----you-have-to-laugh---
When: 03 Jul 21 11:46
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 03 Jul 21 18:49
Fact Chump is not the President
By:
Escapee
When: 03 Jul 21 19:01
...."Fact Chump is not the President"....



well as he self identifies as being president, and his preferred pronoun is "Mr President", One
could say he is the first person with Trans-President syndrome.

LBGTQI+"TP" ?

hoping to see him leading the next New York Pride parade
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com