Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
30 Jun 21 11:22
| Topic/replies: 26,420 | Blogger: ----you-have-to-laugh---'s blog
Pause Switch to Standard View How many UK citizens have actually...
Show More
Report clouded leopard July 2, 2021 11:48 AM BST
It's a shot Riggins

nobody knows how it will play now

but you have stated your belief elsewhere in that we are going back to normal

just will not happen pal.... ever

either way autumn/winter will be delta/delta/or some other variant

yes a big lockdown again

I think most can see that coming
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk July 2, 2021 11:52 AM BST
This won't be over until all the 5g masts are up. Must've been a delay along the line.
Report politicspunter July 2, 2021 11:53 AM BST
Current UK adult jabs...

1st dose 85.2%
2nd dose 62.7%

Get jabbed, go on holiday, enjoy yourself Grin
Report clouded leopard July 2, 2021 1:46 PM BST
The vast majority are not rich, retired and unfussed by restrictions and inflation
Holidays are simply out of reach for a lot of people now as is 'enjoying oneself'

You're comments are endlessly selfish pp
Report shiny new shoes please July 2, 2021 1:55 PM BST
Get jabbed, go on holiday, enjoy yourself Confused
4.. +  trillion has home puff .. For Joe soap
5 ..+ Trillion has landed in the pockets of the pigs

Paying for PCR tests , covid i.d.
Price rises for travel
Unvaccinated youth serving you ExcitedLove
Tax increases
Rent increases
Property tax increase
Less jobs
Electricity,gas increase

Not sure the youth will be going anywhere

Climate lockdown , save the world soon ExcitedLaugh
Report Johnny The Guesser July 2, 2021 1:58 PM BST
Not been enjoying myself recently at Ascot , The Derby and Wimbledon.
This clampdown on fun is pretty tough. Crazy
Report shiny new shoes please July 2, 2021 2:06 PM BST
Cry Little Sister

It's been comedy gold , climate lockdown ExcitedLoveCoolLaugh
Report politicspunter July 2, 2021 2:15 PM BST

Jul 2, 2021 -- 7:46AM, clouded leopard wrote:

The vast majority are not rich, retired and unfussed by restrictions and inflationHolidays are simply out of reach for a lot of people now as is 'enjoying oneself'You're comments are endlessly selfish pp

The selfish people are the unmasked, unjabbed Covid conspiracy theorists who try to put fear into folks daily. People like you.

Report dukeofpuke July 2, 2021 2:45 PM BST
How is it logical, that Germany will play in a stadium of 14,500 Fans tomorrow, yet the BMW INTL OPEN can’t have more then 400 spectators watch at the course?
Report dukeofpuke July 2, 2021 2:53 PM BST
What about those of us that dont want the experiMENTAL vaccine and non mask wearers because they dont work what about natural immunity there could be millions and millions of us with it why are 'they' denying us that opportunity

As we get closer to the JULY 19 why are the press going mental saying there are now 1 in 250 with the virus up from 1 in 420 i dont know anyone who has recently got 'it'

Why didnt the common cold coronavirus develop into a nasty death causing virus its had billions of years to evolve

Why are they now saying pets can catch and spread it

Why are there stories stating that pollen can trasmit the virus up to 65 feet
Report politicspunter July 2, 2021 3:08 PM BST
If folks don't wish to have jabs, it's their choice, as long as they accept that they will be excluded from many normal parts of a social society.
Report shiny new shoes please July 2, 2021 3:10 PM BST
/\Heil, mein Führer!ExcitedLaugh
Report nineteen points July 2, 2021 3:50 PM BST
i didnt realise invermectin is being held back and dissed because anything proven to halt illness to covid cases means the experimental vaccine cant be used anymore by law.too much dosh to lose for big pharma.just keep bending over sheep.
Report Timber July 2, 2021 4:01 PM BST

Jul 2, 2021 -- 9:08AM, politicspunter wrote:

If folks don't wish to have jabs, it's their choice, as long as they accept that they will be excluded from many normal parts of a social society.

WE WILL NOT ACCEPT IT, you and the selfish boomers can FO

Report Mexico July 2, 2021 5:24 PM BST

Any chance you could provide a link to the law which states that the effective Covid vaccines can’t be used if there is better treatment in hospital?

Which act of Parliament is that law?
Or is it just something you picked on on a right wing racist conspiracy theory site ?

Perhaps provide a link to your source and let people decide if you are telling the truth.

Don’t have the vaccine if you are too scared, you will still be allowed to do most things. International travel & big events might be off limits & a few jobs will require vaccine. Although you don’t seem very interested in paying income tax and NI to help the country pay for services and service debt.
Report clouded leopard July 2, 2021 5:26 PM BST
PP

if you honestly (look that word up to understand it) think I 'try' to put fear into people pray tell ... why would I do that ?

what exactly do I benefit from there ?

what is my agenda ?

at least I try to give plausible reasons rather than just parroting the totally nutty agenda forced upon us by gov/media

You have not given one bit of info here I could not have obtained via the BBC website

you are just not genuine
Report Giuseppe July 2, 2021 5:26 PM BST
"you will still be allowed to do most things."

thanks mate
Report Mexico July 2, 2021 5:26 PM BST
Timber,

Care to explain how you will travel on holiday to Spain if the Spanish government won’t let you into their country.
One thing saying you won’t accept it, that is unlikely to help with international travel.
Report Mexico July 2, 2021 5:28 PM BST
Giuseppe

It isn’t me who decides what the vaccinated/ unvaccinated can/can’t do.
I am not a member of the elected government,.

So appreciate your thanks but is totally misplaced.
Report clouded leopard July 2, 2021 5:30 PM BST
nineteen points02 Jul 21 14:50Joined: 18 Feb 02 | Topic/replies: 24,835 | Blogger: nineteen points's blog
i didnt realise invermectin is being held back and dissed because anything proven to halt illness to covid cases means the experimental vaccine cant be used anymore by law.too much dosh to lose for big pharma.just keep bending over sheep.

Emergency use authorisation just not possible when , if there are 'ANY' alternative treatments available

I have a stock of Ivermectin

2 friends have used it in the last year as they came down with something and were right as rain within 6 days

hope I do not have to use it so meanwhile I'll stick with my raw veg, exercise , vitc, D3 ,mag.zinc and plenty of sleep to boost my immune system
so far working

i've had 2 colds in 20 years
Report politicspunter July 2, 2021 5:32 PM BST

Jul 2, 2021 -- 11:26AM, clouded leopard wrote:

PPif you honestly (look that word up to understand it) think I 'try' to put fear into people pray tell ... why would I do that ?what exactly do I benefit from there ?what is my agenda ?at least I try to give plausible reasons rather than just parroting the totally nutty agenda forced upon us by gov/mediaYou have not given one bit of info here I could not have obtained via the BBC websiteyou are just not genuine

Surely the fact I quote and read from official sites means I am 100% genuine? If you wish to post and read from nutter conspiracy websites as you do, that's up to you, but don't expect anyone to take you seriously.

Report clouded leopard July 2, 2021 5:33 PM BST
Mexico

is it just something you picked on on a right wing racist conspiracy theory site ?

puerile

why does it have to be right wing or racist ?

default mode - kindergarten comments for people whose brain is too compromised to understand anything else away from the narrative

you discredit yourselves with this approach
Report Timber July 2, 2021 5:34 PM BST

Jul 2, 2021 -- 11:26AM, Mexico wrote:

Timber,Care to explain how you will travel on holiday to Spain if the Spanish government won’t let you into their country.One thing saying you won’t accept it, that is unlikely to help with international travel.

I don't go to Spain on my hols. They would never have a penny of my wealth

Report Timber July 2, 2021 5:36 PM BST
Mexico is another narrow minded pleb
I will spend MY CASH where I am appreciated. Everyone else can **** off. They will never get another penny from me and I hope they all go bankrupt
Report politicspunter July 2, 2021 5:37 PM BST

Jun 30, 2021 -- 11:07AM, SontaranStratagem wrote:

I truly think the vaccinated are giving off radiation as well Very small dose but 40 million giving it off will have an effect

You stick with your pals clouded leopard, giuseppe and timber Laugh

Report clouded leopard July 2, 2021 5:37 PM BST
You think I give 2 **** whether you take me seriously or not ?

I base my theory upon solid historical facts and a good understanding of the monetary system, how it works against 90%+ of the global population and the people that control it

20-25 years of reading , studying.......
Report politicspunter July 2, 2021 5:38 PM BST
You have been wasting your reading time. Have you tried the Beano?
Report Timber July 2, 2021 5:38 PM BST
pea brain punter is a fantasist, fascist & conspiracy theorist. A dangerous combination
Report Giuseppe July 2, 2021 5:38 PM BST
I appreciate you mate

would you lend me a few deutschmarks?
Report Mexico July 2, 2021 5:39 PM BST
Clouded

Information sites don’t need to be either right wing or racist . Many are not.
The constant refusal to post a link to the source suggests something suspicious about the information l

As many the “alternative news” sources are right wing and/or racist it would seem a reasonable question.

Of course it would only take 19 a few seconds to post a link to the source of information, then won’t be any need to ask where the info came from.
Report politicspunter July 2, 2021 5:42 PM BST

Jun 30, 2021 -- 11:07AM, SontaranStratagem wrote:

I truly think the vaccinated are giving off radiation as well Very small dose but 40 million giving it off will have an effect

If... If we could somehow harness this lightning... channel it into the flux capacitor... it just might work.

Report Mexico July 2, 2021 5:45 PM BST
Timber

That is fine, you will only be allowed to spend your money where you are allowed.
You can hardly spend money in Spain on holiday if the Spanish government don’t allow you into the country.

As I have already said you will be allowed to do most things. Suspect will just be travel, maybe big sporting events and a few jobs where will be problematic if you are too scared to have vaccine.
It is your choice, nobody is forcing you to have vaccine if you don’t fancy it.
Report Giuseppe July 2, 2021 5:46 PM BST
I wish I had some money to spend
Report clouded leopard July 2, 2021 5:46 PM BST
How on earth is the word even racist brought up on a thread like this ?

beyond me

19 is correct in that EUA cannot be authorized when there are alternative treatments available

I can find it for you in a bit

many doctors cried foul and were miffed when HCQ was brushed under the carpet from the beginning

i have heard it can be quite a toxic drug

however

if it did have some results how many people may not have died given use of HCQ for the period in between the onset of covid and the vaccinations being available ?

Ivermectin has been widely used in India and documented
Report politicspunter July 2, 2021 5:51 PM BST
HCQ and Trump Laugh
Report politicspunter July 2, 2021 5:53 PM BST
Look at me, said Trump, I am fine with HCQ...just before he caught Covid.
Report Giuseppe July 2, 2021 5:55 PM BST
considering Trumps age and obesity he didn't get very severe symtoms

from what i can gather, the opposition is Ivermectin is basically "studies up to now have been flawed" not "studies have shown it doesn't work"
Report clouded leopard July 2, 2021 5:56 PM BST
my , albeit limited understanding of HCQ is that it is not a preventative but assists in reducing the symptoms of someone already unwell

I only just found this one

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32418114/

Low dose of hydroxychloroquine reduces fatality of critically ill patients with COVID-19
Report clouded leopard July 2, 2021 5:58 PM BST
so Trump was wrong in how he used it

and he's been wrong on many things

never liked the guy

then again I don't like any of em

not fkin one Laugh
Report clouded leopard July 2, 2021 6:01 PM BST
and just to explain , before my hot bubbly bath

the reason I find you not so genuine is that you just repeat, repeat , repeat... what we can 'ALL' read on MM

not once have I seen you question any part of the whole actions induced by gov/corps etc

Now I do know a lot of people through work/family/friends and 'EVERYONE' has had questions ... EVERYONE

and even more are starting to question

but not you

just strange

surely gov employee in the past Devil
Report politicspunter July 2, 2021 6:06 PM BST
As I keep telling you again and again, most normal non conspiracy theorists posters on this site know roughly what age I am and what I did for a living. However, feel free to guess away as you usually do at everything, hoping that one day it fits your agenda.
Report Timber July 2, 2021 6:08 PM BST

Jul 2, 2021 -- 12:06PM, politicspunter wrote:

As I keep telling you again and again, most normal non conspiracy theorists posters on this site know roughly what age I am and what I did for a living. However, feel free to guess away as you usually do at everything, hoping that one day it fits your agenda.

LaughLaughLaugh

Imagine thinking people believe a single thing that you utter . Absolutely delusional

Report Mexico July 2, 2021 6:08 PM BST
Clouded

Can’t wait to read the information which makes it illegal to give Covid vaccine to somebody who chooses to have one because there is a drug which helps in the treatment of patients in hospital.

I understand there is just about zero chance of 19 providing a link. Maybe he is ashamed to reveal the source of this legal information.
Guess it is some act of Parliament ?
Report clouded leopard July 2, 2021 6:25 PM BST
politicspunter02 Jul 21 17:06Joined: 20 Mar 18 | Topic/replies: 29,248 | Blogger: politicspunter's blog

Completely dodges the bones of the post and pulls the ridicule card instead

Crazy
Report politicspunter July 2, 2021 6:28 PM BST
clouded leopard • July 2, 2021 6:01 PM BST

surely gov employee in the past

This is your usual conspiracy theorist stuffSad
Report clouded leopard July 2, 2021 6:38 PM BST
haha

ok but were you ?
Report politicspunter July 2, 2021 6:41 PM BST
No.
Report clouded leopard July 2, 2021 6:45 PM BST
ok

what do you think of the HCQ link above then ?

it seems as an alternative it produces results in those very sick
Report Giuseppe July 2, 2021 6:49 PM BST
punter works / worked for the revenue

he was asking me for all kinds of personal financial information and statements a few weeks ago
Report Giuseppe July 2, 2021 6:50 PM BST
tell him nothing
Report Mexico July 2, 2021 6:54 PM BST
Clouded

Did you find the link to the act of Parliament you & 19 were referring to which makes it against the law to give a vaccine to people who want one because there is a drug which helps the treatment of people in hospital.

I don’t expect 19 to provide any evidence , so down to you really.
Report politicspunter July 2, 2021 6:54 PM BST
https://www.recoverytrial.net/news/statement-from-the-chief-investigators-of-the-randomised-evaluation-of-covid-19-therapy-recovery-trial-on-hydroxychloroquine-5-june-2020-no-clinical-benefit-from-use-of-hydroxychloroquine-in-hospitalised-patients-with-covid-19

You may as well look at this one as well, if it interests you.
Report clouded leopard July 2, 2021 7:04 PM BST
Well of course it interests me

And everyone's better off if you post an opposing link rather than dodge and ridicule

Mexico , show me where I said all that

I am under the impression that the FDA cannot approve an EUA when there are alternative treatments

Nobody said it's the best treatment but if it saved lives before the vaccination was available then why was it kiboshed early days ?
Report politicspunter July 2, 2021 7:10 PM BST
I am surprised that you don't seem aware of this HCQ study.
Report Timber July 2, 2021 7:11 PM BST
It was from June 20 before any real testing
Report Mexico July 2, 2021 7:13 PM BST
Clouded..

Didn’t you post….

19 is correct in that EUA cannot be authorized when there are alternative treatments available
I can find it for you in a bit

Just waiting for you to find it for me & post the link to the Act of Parliament which 19 was talking about which states it is illegal to give a vaccine to somebody who wants one because there is a drug which can help with the hospital treatment of those who are ill.
Report fckewe July 2, 2021 7:14 PM BST
for politics and his fellow dribblers - link from the man himself Faucis' own NIH website from 2005!-

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16115318/
Report clouded leopard July 2, 2021 7:18 PM BST
Under section 564 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act), when the Secretary of HHS declares that an emergency use authorization is appropriate, FDA may authorize unapproved medical products or unapproved uses of approved medical products to be used in an emergency to diagnose, treat, or prevent serious or life-threatening diseases or conditions caused by CBRN threat agents when certain criteria are met, including there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives.
Report clouded leopard July 2, 2021 7:19 PM BST
https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/mcm-legal-regulatory-and-policy-framework/emergency-use-authorization

I cannot find the actual FDA guidelines atm
Report clouded leopard July 2, 2021 7:21 PM BST
There is no adequate, approved, and available alternative.
Among other reasons, an alternative may be considered unavailable if there are insufficient supplies of the approved alternative to fully meet the emergent need or if the agent is or may become resistant to approved and available alternative products.
Report politicspunter July 2, 2021 7:22 PM BST
This is for the USA?
Report Mexico July 2, 2021 7:27 PM BST
Cheers clouded

Not sure the FDA have much authority in UK.

And there isn’t an alternative to a vaccine is there? A drug which reduces deaths for seriously ill is hardly an alternative for a vaccine. They do completely different things.

Still I guess if people spend time looking at American right wing websites the “legal advice “ will be biased towards USA.
The UK government must be worried just a stroke of luck there isn’t an act of Parliament which means it is illegal to offer vaccine to those who want one.

If anybody is too scared or selfish to have a vaccine then they don’t need to have it. It isn’t compulsory.
Report fckewe July 2, 2021 7:27 PM BST
https://freepressers.com/articles/study-hydroxychloroquine-could-have-saved-staggering-number-of-lives

oh dear -seems to "trump" your june2020 study link eh?
Report clouded leopard July 2, 2021 7:39 PM BST
Did not think you were talking specifically UK
Report Mexico July 2, 2021 7:47 PM BST
Really clouded so when asking for a link to an Act of Parliament, you thought that I must mean USA?
How silly to assume that you know what Parliament is.

Still thanks for a link even if totally irrelevant. Still a million times more than 19 would ever do.
Report shiny new shoes please July 2, 2021 7:57 PM BST
Black mirror v prism
Love China

If Orwell reads this  he must feel so vindicated
Report clouded leopard July 2, 2021 8:18 PM BST
I misread but I never mentioned anything about it being illegal. You were referring to 19

and anyway.. are you saying the FDA's 4 prerequisites to authorizing an emergency use medicine don't count ?
Report clouded leopard July 2, 2021 8:19 PM BST
Where did I mention anything about it being against the law in uk ?

putting words in my mouth
Report clouded leopard July 2, 2021 8:23 PM BST
Mexico02 Jul 21 16:24Joined: 25 Mar 03 | Topic/replies: 7,951 | Blogger: Mexico's blog

Any chance you could provide a link to the law which states that the effective Covid vaccines can’t be used if there is better treatment in hospital?

Which act of Parliament is that law?

you're the one who stuck it in here to 19

it wasn't any part of our conversation ya loon
Report clouded leopard July 2, 2021 8:28 PM BST
fckewe
fckewe02 Jul 21 18:27Joined: 22 Jul 10 | Topic/replies: 57 | Blogger: fckewe's blog
https://freepressers.com/articles/study-hydroxychloroquine-could-have-saved-staggering-number-of-lives

oh dear -seems to "trump" your june2020 study link eh?

interesting
Report Mexico July 2, 2021 8:41 PM BST
Clouded
Where did I mention anything about it being against the law in uk ?
Didn’t you post….

So what you actually believe you posted was ....

“19 is once again totally wrong. It isn’t against the law to offer vaccines to people who want them regardless of a drug treatment which reduces the number of deaths in those who are seriously ill. Obviously 19 is speaking nonsense, how on Earth is a drug for seriously ill people an alternative to a vaccine. It of course isn’t against the law here in the UK. “

Glad we got to the bottom of that misunderstanding clouded. So no excuse for anybody not to have a vaccine unless specifically told by GP not to?
The vaccines have been a wonderful success. Looking like the link between cases and hospital admissions has weakened significantly.
Well done to everybody who has been responsible and had their vaccine.
Report nineteen points July 2, 2021 9:18 PM BST
Mexico,for the umpteenth time,i challenge you to provide any evidence to what you claim i say is wrong.just one piece out of all the things you say is wrong.you sir are a total fraud,a childish fool who isnt even man enough to have an opinion.

as for Polly.spend a bit time with your poorly wife instead of being on here 18 hours a day behaving like a cowardly schoolgirl.
Report Mexico July 2, 2021 9:25 PM BST

I just asking for evidence that what you posted is accurate rather than a total pack of lies.

You claim it is against the law (in UK) to offer a vaccine to people who choose to have one because there is a potential drug which reduces the number of deaths for those so seriously ill that they require hospital treatment.

I don’t know if you are telling the truth or a pack of lies? Just a link to the act of Parliament you are referring to would be useful (if you are telling the truth) or failing that a link to the website where you discovered this “information “

It is the lack of any evidence from you which suggests there isn’t a law.
Stop being so rude, just post a link if you are telling the truth.
Report nineteen points July 2, 2021 9:54 PM BST
The experimental vaccine you are desperatly pushing can only be administered if there is no proven alternative cure.you know that,i know that and the govt and big pharma know that.hence the opposition to invermectin.

hide away from the facts as much as you want,bur your head in the sand,but as you like to say

show me a link which disproves this.if you cant or dont i will take it that i am right once again
Report Mexico July 2, 2021 10:07 PM BST
Really 19?

Really??

Excellent, post a link to that law and we can all read it and decide if HM government are breaking the law.
Just post a link to the source of you information. Unless you are ashamed abbot the website you found that information on.

Is a drug which reduces chances of death for the seriously ill an alternative to a vaccine?

Nobody is forcing you to have a vaccine, if you are too scared and too selfish then don’t have the vaccine. Obviously there is a chance you may not be welcome in other countries & a chance that big sporting events will be off limits for a while.
Just don’t have the vaccine if the sonofgod told you not to. It isn’t compulsory.
Report TimmyRiggins July 2, 2021 11:12 PM BST
Lol @ experimental...

This place is ****g great

Can the clouded alley cat come and tell us how PCR is no good again, too Laugh
Report thegiggilo July 3, 2021 1:06 AM BST
Had my second jab two days ago,just downloading windows 11 without having to use any device,thanks Bill..
Report Giuseppe July 3, 2021 1:12 AM BST
your soul now belongs to billy boy
how does that feel?
please try and answer without using any racial slurs, gracias
Report shiny new shoes please July 3, 2021 1:28 AM BST
How bizarre. The 19th .. U.k. Too!
So dangerous we had to live with it and your i.d. Cards .. Bravo ExcitedLaugh
Report Timber July 3, 2021 6:43 AM BST

Jul 2, 2021 -- 5:12PM, TimmyRiggins wrote:

Lol @ experimental... This place is ****g great Can the clouded alley cat come and tell us how PCR is no good again, too

In a sea of jellyfish you are the softest one

Report dukeofpuke July 3, 2021 3:14 PM BST
Fears over the ‘Lambda’ Covid variant that’s hit UK as ‘unusual’ mutations can ‘dodge vaccines’
GLOBAL health officials warn an “unusual” mutation in the “Lambda” variant that’s hitting the UK could make it resistant to vaccines. The new variant shares a similar …
thesun.co.uk
Report Timber July 3, 2021 3:22 PM BST

Jul 3, 2021 -- 9:14AM, dukeofpuke wrote:

Fears over the ‘Lambda’ Covid variant that’s hit UK as ‘unusual’ mutations can ‘dodge vaccines’GLOBAL health officials warn an “unusual” mutation in the “Lambda” variant that’s hitting the UK could make it resistant to vaccines. The new variant shares a similar …thesun.co.uk

Relentless dribble
They will have to start literally killing people off next to keep this claptrap going

Report politicspunter July 3, 2021 3:46 PM BST

Jul 3, 2021 -- 9:14AM, dukeofpuke wrote:

Fears over the ‘Lambda’ Covid variant that’s hit UK as ‘unusual’ mutations can ‘dodge vaccines’GLOBAL health officials warn an “unusual” mutation in the “Lambda” variant that’s hitting the UK could make it resistant to vaccines. The new variant shares a similar …thesun.co.uk

What sort of length is this new wave?

Report edy July 3, 2021 3:47 PM BST

Jul 2, 2021 -- 7:12PM, Giuseppe wrote:

your soul now belongs to billy boy

What OS do you use?

Report Giuseppe July 3, 2021 3:51 PM BST
don't worry about that edy
Report edy July 3, 2021 3:53 PM BST
Ok

Which OS families do you not use?
Report shiny new shoes please July 3, 2021 3:56 PM BST
43 in Irish hospitals
NPHET , delta is worrying , covid i.d. Ready 19 months late  , climate lockdown inbound , pandemic ExcitedLaugh

Saltwater  by Chicane
Sabrina Johnston - Peace
Report Giuseppe July 3, 2021 3:58 PM BST
edy i will answer that question, but you'll have to forward me some money first
Report edy July 3, 2021 4:09 PM BST
I'm not parting with my precious two cents just to know about that.
Report TimmyRiggins July 3, 2021 4:56 PM BST

Jul 3, 2021 -- 12:43AM, Timber wrote:

Jul  2, 2021 -- 10:12PM, TimmyRiggins wrote:Lol @ experimental... This place is ****g great Can the clouded alley cat come and tell us how PCR is no good again, tooIn a sea of jellyfish you are the softest one

Softest thing on here, is you, snowflake Wink

Report TimmyRiggins July 3, 2021 4:57 PM BST

Jul 3, 2021 -- 9:53AM, edy wrote:

OkWhich OS families do you not use?

8.1!

He should have been locked up for that, without a shadow of a doubt.

Report shiny new shoes please July 8, 2021 4:32 PM BST
Zara Larsson - Lush Life
data in the journal Science has found that both types of the variant had the ability to evade the neutralizing antibodies

Cash cow
Report ian merseyside July 9, 2021 4:24 AM BST
Imagine if we did over 1 million tests every single day for flu in winter.  "Flu deaths" (deaths within 28 days of a positive flu test) would go through the roof and people would be panicking like never before if the stats were released and rammed down our throats like the Covid stats are. As things stand, we don't test for flu, so the deaths primarily due to heart attacks, strokes, cancers etc, would not be double counted as flu.  The Covid data is being skewed by the mass testing. End the mass testing and the whole Covid agenda will collapse like a pack of cards and the firms that manufacture the testing kits (plus those supplying the vaccines and masks) will be wetting themselves.  This is all about money.
Report Johnny The Guesser July 9, 2021 6:24 AM BST
Why would the Government want to unduly enrich businesses making kits etc at a huge cost to other sections of society and public finances ?
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 9, 2021 9:51 AM BST
There's mass testing now and covid deaths are
fairly low, despite higher rates
of covid about.

Kind of shatters your assertion ian

Try again.
Report ian merseyside July 9, 2021 9:32 PM BST
@youhavetolaugh.  The thread is about how many actual deaths are due to Covid.  I am talking about the full 15 month period of the pandemic.  My point is that a lot of "Covid" deaths would never have been classified as such without mass testing picking up fragments of dead virus, and then counting them as Covid deaths for the next 28 days. For example, if you go into hospital you are required to have a Covid test, even though you may be going in for something totally unrelated to Covid.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 9, 2021 9:45 PM BST
Yeah I know

So now, with more testing, there's less
covid deaths.

Your theory has failed.
Report Giuseppe July 9, 2021 10:17 PM BST
"The thread is about how many actual deaths are due to Covid."

it was 90% for a long time before vaccinations began (90% of with covid deaths were due to covid)

last figure I heard was 60%
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com