Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
DancingBraveTheBest
14 Jun 21 14:16
| Topic/replies: 2,011 | Blogger: DancingBraveTheBest's blog
on here. Rarely get a reply from a post. Just checking nothing wrong with my computer and what im typing is actually showing up on here???ConfusedConfusedConfusedSadSadSadLaugh
Pause Switch to Standard View Im Billy No Mates.........
Show More
Report Giuseppe June 14, 2021 3:19 PM BST
I wish I could afford a computer
Report Pleasegivemeanailedontip June 14, 2021 3:20 PM BST
Maybe youre too moderate? Have you tried putting more anger inducing bait on your line?
Report jollyswagman June 14, 2021 3:25 PM BST
there is already an abundance of fruit loop, conspiracy theorist types on the politics forum, you need to stand out from the crowd.

elvis lives on the moon where he performed gain of function tests that resulted in covid riddled bats which he sold to clinton/corbyn who then sold them to the chinese, it's all in the plan - this type of thing may get you noticed.
Report Cider June 14, 2021 3:32 PM BST
Plenty of denial and gas lighting, like angrily dismissing the reasonable hypothesis that excess deaths will be negative. Just the three months, and counting....
Report DancingBraveTheBest June 14, 2021 3:32 PM BST
Cheers guys, most replies ever had,thanks for the adviceLaughLaugh
Report Cider June 14, 2021 3:38 PM BST
Genuinely, you tend to get posters who are familiar with their respective positions and arguments, and newer posts slip past. It's fair to say that the debate moves forward slowly, but those arguing the absurdity of lockdown are winning some over now it appears.
Report Timber June 14, 2021 4:18 PM BST
edy is the ultimate billy no mates. Hasn't left his hovel or spoke to a real person in years and years.
Report Whisperingdeath June 14, 2021 4:24 PM BST
Didn't you give some film advice Dancing?
Report DancingBraveTheBest June 14, 2021 4:33 PM BST
Recommendation???
Report Whisperingdeath June 14, 2021 4:36 PM BST
yeah I think so a film recommendation?

Maybe not. I remember I told you I put a months wages on Dancing Brave at The Derby!
Report DancingBraveTheBest June 14, 2021 4:42 PM BST
Captain Fantastic.....dont be put off by the title,i really enjoyed it.
Report Shanelee1966 June 14, 2021 6:58 PM BST

on here. Rarely get a reply from a post.

The forum has always been cliquey with lots of fat heads, chit chat and horse racing were the worst.

Worst forum on the web now, better off elsewhere to be honest.
Report boxingthefox June 14, 2021 7:01 PM BST
Good evening DancingBrave. Where shane?.
Report windsor knot June 14, 2021 7:10 PM BST
i think the problem is your username is that of a horse no one thought much of and barely remembers .
Report boxingthefox June 14, 2021 7:14 PM BST
European racehorse of 1986 when he won the 2000 Guineas, the Eclipse Stakes, the King George VI and Queen Elizabeth Stakes and the Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe. His only defeats came in The Derby and the Breeders' Cup
Report boxingthefox June 14, 2021 7:14 PM BST
He is remembered alright.
Report windsor knot June 14, 2021 7:16 PM BST
sorry boxing , i was joking !
Report boxingthefox June 14, 2021 7:17 PM BST
Laugh
Report boxingthefox June 14, 2021 7:18 PM BST
Your namesake is also remembered. Love
Report windsor knot June 14, 2021 7:18 PM BST
you must be as old as me boxing . do you still go on about wayward lad like i do after a few pints ?!!
Report boxingthefox June 14, 2021 7:20 PM BST
Yes, Laugh and Sea bird the greatest Derby winner, and of course the Mighty Arkle and Flyingbolt.
Report boxingthefox June 14, 2021 7:24 PM BST
Sea birds Timeform rating of 145 remains the second highest flat figure behind Frankel's rating of 147.
Report boxingthefox June 14, 2021 7:27 PM BST
You've started it now............The racing authorities in Ireland took the unprecedented step in the Irish Grand National of devising two weight systems — one to be used when Arkle was running and one when he was not. Arkle won the 1964 race by only one length, but he carried two and half stones more than his rivals.
Report boxingthefox June 14, 2021 7:29 PM BST
Apologies DancingBrave, didn't mean to highjack your fine thread.
Report windsor knot June 14, 2021 7:36 PM BST
next week ... how we remember midweek jumps racing of quality at haydock. with a lovely open fire in the bar  , chesterfields to lounge on and no idiots without socks ....
Report boxingthefox June 14, 2021 7:39 PM BST
Happy daze. Love Loved going to Chelts, Glorious Goodwood............ well all courses really.
Report Whisperingdeath June 15, 2021 12:40 PM BST
boxingthefox14 Jun 21 18:14

European racehorse of 1986 when he won the 2000 Guineas, the Eclipse Stakes, the King George VI and Queen Elizabeth Stakes and the Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe. His only defeats came in The Derby and the Breeders' Cup

Are you trying to wind me up FoxyAngry?

Whisperingdeath14 Jun 21 15:36

yeah I think so a film recommendation?

Maybe not. I remember I told you I put a months wages on Dancing Brave at The Derby!
Report boxingthefox June 15, 2021 1:17 PM BST
Cry My memory is fckkkkkked. Cry
Report DancingBraveTheBest June 15, 2021 1:23 PM BST
How much was a months wages Whispering or is that too personal a question? Foxy you are not hijacking my thread, anyone welcome to say whatever they like, its good to have friends.....i may have to change the name of the thread now LaughLaughLaughLaughWayward Lad, great memories.A horse that i used to love and that helped to get me addicted to horse racing was Coombes Ditch and i think Colin Brown. Think Colin retired from riding to run or own a pub.Happy
Report Whisperingdeath June 15, 2021 1:32 PM BST
Can't remember back then but I remember putting down at least £400 so probably not a months wages but all I had left for the month!
Report DancingBraveTheBest June 15, 2021 2:14 PM BST
I was on 106 pound plus digs then so would have been my months wages. U must have kicked yourself after all his previous winsMischief
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com