Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Giuseppe
12 Jun 21 23:25
Joined:
Date Joined: 21 Jun 05
| Topic/replies: 28,675 | Blogger: Giuseppe's blog
starts tomorrow at 8pm

wonder how Poots and Jnr feel about the name
Show More
Loading...
Report truehoncho December 1, 2021 8:14 PM GMT
which other serious politician in the West claims that a general election was won by mass voter fraud?  === thats childish. If your argument is that he's a bigger liar because of that its weak. BJ told us that we would get £350m a wek for the NHS if left the EU. Blair said there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and killed millions. They are all liars of the highest order.
Report Giuseppe December 1, 2021 8:16 PM GMT
"which other serious politician in the West claims that a general election was won by mass voter fraud? "

the democrats and left wing media often claim russia influenced the result of the 2016 in trumps favour

similar claims over brexit
Report truehoncho December 1, 2021 8:19 PM GMT
They are all liars Joe. Just seems that anti Trumpers want us to believe he is the only liar. Its because he got one over on them and they don't like it.
Report Cider December 1, 2021 8:19 PM GMT
Report Giuseppe December 1, 2021 8:21 PM GMT
Pelosi said stuff in 2016 bascally sayint Trump wasnt legitimate
Report Cider December 1, 2021 8:21 PM GMT
short memories eh

fwiw Trump still going on about this is counter productive. Farage clearly wants him to leave it alone as well.
Report truehoncho December 1, 2021 8:21 PM GMT
Well done Cider. They are all liars.
Report Giuseppe December 1, 2021 8:22 PM GMT
farage knows there will be adveriser boycott if things egt too spicy
Report Whisperingdeath December 1, 2021 8:24 PM GMT
How do people like Chump and Doris get to hold the top jobs?

People have given up on politics and politicians.

It is a state of affairs and what to follow is worse, a return to the 1930’s European type politics followed by 1984.

We have more in common than divides us. We are nearing the abyss.
Report truehoncho December 1, 2021 8:27 PM GMT
How do people like Chump and Doris get to hold the top jobs?  --- when your opposition is Corbyn and Clinton it makes it a lot  easier.
Report Cider December 1, 2021 8:27 PM GMT
Sleepy Joe has the 'top job' now. Notable that he escapes your ire, must be doing great Cool
Report Giuseppe December 1, 2021 8:29 PM GMT
government subsidises fossil fuel industry and nuclear power?

how?

this eejit saying nuclear power stations only in 70% of teh time

yes and that meets baseload demand

unlike wind where we are at the mercy of teh weather
Report Whisperingdeath December 1, 2021 8:29 PM GMT
No Cider the fact that Shrillary and Biden were the Democratic nominations was part of the problem
Report Giuseppe December 1, 2021 8:29 PM GMT
nuclear power stations only on 70% of teh time
Report Giuseppe December 1, 2021 8:30 PM GMT
Stephen Miller is great
Report Whisperingdeath December 1, 2021 8:31 PM GMT
Do t trust the Baldies

Another liar!
Report politicspunter December 1, 2021 8:32 PM GMT
Was this programme not meant to be a two hour ish interview of Trump by Farage?
Report Cider December 1, 2021 8:33 PM GMT
I've mentioned it a few times wd. Politics is about the least worst option. You simply can't get to the top slots without being a snake. On either side of the aisle.
Report truehoncho December 1, 2021 8:36 PM GMT
I think you are right Cider. the options are dreadful. The was na interesting book written by an Irish guy about psychopathic traits in people and our society rewards them. As you say you need to be a snake to get to the top.
Report Giuseppe December 1, 2021 8:36 PM GMT
Miller is fantastic Love
Report Cider December 1, 2021 8:40 PM GMT
Boris has a litany of issues, but you can almost forgive them all for his fighting off of the covid nut jobs. Inside and outside government.
Report truehoncho December 1, 2021 8:42 PM GMT
Lets hope he sticks at it Cider.
Report A_T December 2, 2021 8:21 AM GMT
thats childish. If your argument is that he's a bigger liar because of that its weak.


Trump's continued lying about the general election is on a scale way beyond anything else that's come before. Of course Trump fans like to excuse this by trotting out the tired old line that all politicians lie so that makes Trump's behaviour OK.

They are all liars Joe. Just seems that anti Trumpers want us to believe he is the only liar. Its because he got one over on them and they don't like it.

what do you mean "got one over on them"? He just lost the election.
Report A_T December 2, 2021 8:23 AM GMT
the democrats and left wing media often claim russia influenced the result of the 2016 in trumps favour

similar claims over brexit


the special counsel did find that Russia tried to influence the election (and don't bother trying to bring up Steele that's an irrelevance). As for brexit the government did not want to investigate that so we'll never know.
Report A_T December 2, 2021 8:25 AM GMT
his fighting off of the covid nut jobs. Inside and outside government.

how has he done that exactly? he's gone along with all the scientific advice so far.
Report lfc1971 December 2, 2021 8:41 AM GMT
The problem is there is no proof Biden won
Report A_T December 2, 2021 8:46 AM GMT
very good lfc - any more unique insights? Grin
Report lfc1971 December 2, 2021 8:47 AM GMT
Brexit and the leftists and liberals , the usual usual suspects refusal to accept the democratic result and the attempt to overthrow the referendum
Is the biggest scandal in Britain history .
Report lfc1971 December 2, 2021 8:48 AM GMT
Regarding the Covid election. There is no paper trail for millions of votes
Just numbers on a computer
Report lfc1971 December 2, 2021 8:50 AM GMT
ie - there is no proof Biden won
Report Whisperingdeath December 2, 2021 12:19 PM GMT
Laugh
Report Whisperingdeath December 2, 2021 12:34 PM GMT
Who is in The White House?
Report Giuseppe December 2, 2021 3:38 PM GMT
A_T

do you believe Russia materially influenced the outcome of the 2016 US election or the Brexit referendum?

materially influenced = possibly won it
Report A_T December 2, 2021 3:46 PM GMT
I don't know how that could be measured.

In the case of the US election they were certainly trying to - the Special Counsel found as much.

In the case of Brexit it's not certain as the government shut down any inquiry into the matter.
Report Giuseppe December 2, 2021 3:54 PM GMT
yes they bought a few ads on facebook

do you think that had much impact?
Report Giuseppe December 2, 2021 3:55 PM GMT
nice non-answers by the way

you basically said yes to both
Report Giuseppe December 2, 2021 3:55 PM GMT
you're "not certain" whetehr Russia decided the Brexit referendum or not Crazy
Report Whisperingdeath December 2, 2021 3:56 PM GMT
Israel also influenced the last General Election in this country!
Report Giuseppe December 2, 2021 3:56 PM GMT
and you're one of those people on here every day mocking trump supporters
Report A_T December 2, 2021 4:12 PM GMT
you're "not certain" whetehr Russia decided the Brexit referendum or not

no it's not certain how much they were trying to influence the brexit vote as the government shut down the inquiry
Report A_T December 2, 2021 4:13 PM GMT
do feel free to make up replies it you don't get the ones you want
Report lfc1971 December 2, 2021 4:22 PM GMT
Any Russian lies about Hillary / Biden were not as bad as the lies about Trump
So if anything the lies generally favoured the Dems
Report Corky December 2, 2021 4:25 PM GMT
Whisperingdeath
"Israel also influenced the last General Election in this country!"

WD thinks he's logged in to the labour party activists forum.  Confused
Report Whisperingdeath December 2, 2021 4:27 PM GMT
Do you think they had no influence?
Report Corky December 2, 2021 4:28 PM GMT
You conspiracy theorists need to calm down.
Report Whisperingdeath December 2, 2021 4:29 PM GMT
What conspiracy?

Just say if you do not have a clue?
Report Corky December 2, 2021 4:32 PM GMT
WD, do you still believe that a secret cabal of Jews rule the world ?
Report Whisperingdeath December 2, 2021 4:44 PM GMT
STILL?

What do you mean do I STILL believe?

Are you nuts or just a Walter Mittee?

Do you have any justification that I ever believed that a cabal of Jews rule the World?

Are you a liar who just makes things up for fun?

Weird! But the moon might be made of cheese if that helps your little mind!
Report A_T December 2, 2021 4:46 PM GMT
Corky adopting the akabula strategy of making things up
Report Whisperingdeath December 2, 2021 4:48 PM GMT
Very strange.
Report Giuseppe December 2, 2021 5:29 PM GMT
A_T

are you certain or not whether russia won the brexit referendum

yes / no answer please
Report Giuseppe December 2, 2021 7:39 PM GMT
Rudy Giuliani on Mark Steyn
Report Giuseppe December 2, 2021 8:47 PM GMT
where's colin
Report Giuseppe December 2, 2021 9:51 PM GMT
i think they amanda knox on at 10:20

always followed that case, would make a good real crime docuentray

knox was eventually found innocent

the african guy convcited was released to do community service a couple of weeks ago
Report Giuseppe December 2, 2021 9:51 PM GMT
he had served 13 years
Report Giuseppe December 2, 2021 9:51 PM GMT
very odd case
Report Giuseppe December 2, 2021 9:53 PM GMT
Meredith Susanna Cara Kercher (28 December 1985 – 1 November 2007) was a British student on exchange from the University of Leeds who was murdered at the age of 21 in Perugia, Italy. Kercher was found dead on the floor of her bedroom.

By the time the bloodstained fingerprints at the scene were identified as belonging to Rudy Guede, police had charged Kercher's American roommate, Amanda Knox, and Knox's Italian boyfriend, Raffaele Sollecito.

The subsequent prosecutions of Knox and Sollecito received international publicity, with forensic experts and jurists taking a critical view of the evidence supporting the initial guilty verdicts.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Meredith_Kercher
Report Giuseppe December 2, 2021 10:25 PM GMT
knox suggesting she was victim of sexism Plain
Report Giuseppe December 4, 2021 4:22 PM GMT
GB news need to poach paisan Belle Donati from Sky

my god she's gorgeous
Report Giuseppe December 4, 2021 4:23 PM GMT
put her on the headliners show at 11
Report A_T December 4, 2021 4:51 PM GMT
what were the viewing numbers for Nige/the Don? did it reach 5 figures?
Report Giuseppe December 4, 2021 4:59 PM GMT
10 million
Report politicspunter December 4, 2021 5:11 PM GMT

Dec 4, 2021 -- 10:51AM, A_T wrote:


what were the viewing numbers for Nige/the Don? did it reach 5 figures?


It was pish apparently Sad Scheduled for two hours, barely lasted twenty minutes, usual stuff, election was stolen, postal vote fraud etc.

Report Giuseppe December 4, 2021 5:20 PM GMT
like you weren't glued to every minute
Report politicspunter December 4, 2021 5:22 PM GMT
Looming on the horizon is the launch of Rupert Murdoch’s rival channel, talkTV, which is currently in the middle of its own hiring spree. It will go up against GB News with an evening show fronted by Piers Morgan, and will have access to substantially deeper financial reserves plus the ability to promote its material across other Murdoch-owned outlets.

GB News’ other challenge could be ensuring that Farage does not give up his presenting slot to return to full-time politics – an idea he floated last month in the Telegraph after saying he had been approached by political donors opposed to people crossing the English Channel on boats to claim asylum in the UK.
Report Giuseppe December 4, 2021 5:27 PM GMT
so financed by foreign money?
Report Charlie December 4, 2021 5:28 PM GMT

Dec 4, 2021 -- 10:59AM, Giuseppe wrote:


10 million


LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

Report Charlie December 4, 2021 5:30 PM GMT
GB News stood strong at 208,500 viewers - a figure which held steady for the next hour.
Report politicspunter December 4, 2021 5:35 PM GMT
At one point on Wednesday afternoon, GB News was being watched by just 1,000 viewers, only for it to surge in time for Farage’s sit-down interview with Trump at the Mar-A-Lago resort in Florida.
Report politicspunter December 4, 2021 5:36 PM GMT
1,000 viewers. For the whole of the UK. How on earth can it be viable ?
Report Giuseppe December 4, 2021 5:37 PM GMT
"Nigel Farage's exclusive interview with Donald Trump attracted a peak viewership of 10.3 million, representing a 90% share of the total UK TV audience between 7 and 9pm"
Report Charlie December 4, 2021 5:38 PM GMT

Dec 4, 2021 -- 11:36AM, politicspunter wrote:


1,000 viewers. For the whole of the UK. How on earth can it be viable ?


It's clearly not but it does have comedic value.

Report Charlie December 4, 2021 5:39 PM GMT

Dec 4, 2021 -- 11:37AM, Giuseppe wrote:


"Nigel Farage's exclusive interview with Donald Trump attracted a peak viewership of 10.3 million, representing a 90% share of the total UK TV audience between 7 and 9pm"


Of course it did in your mind.

Report politicspunter December 4, 2021 5:40 PM GMT
Remember, that 1000 viewers figure is before Murdoch TalkTV comes on the scene.
Report politicspunter December 4, 2021 5:41 PM GMT
I am not sure where the cut off point is but if it is only a few hundred viewers it is categorised as zero, as happens often with GB news. Which companies still advertise on the channel?
Report politicspunter December 4, 2021 5:43 PM GMT
Any lower than a few hundred and they could start naming individual viewers. Come to think of it, roughly 5% of their total viewing public post on here.
Report Charlie December 4, 2021 6:10 PM GMT
Goosepepper frantically posting on other threads to pretend he didn't say 10 million.
Report Giuseppe December 5, 2021 12:06 AM GMT
Neil Oliver has been great throughout this nightmare
Report Giuseppe December 5, 2021 12:28 AM GMT
this expert is saying if you are wearing a mask, and someone else is wearing a mask, the risk of you passing it on to them is redcued by 85%

this is clearly nonsense

how is covid spreading so much in ireland if that is the case?
Report Giuseppe December 5, 2021 12:29 AM GMT
if that was true numbers wpould be much higher in UK than Ireland
Report Giuseppe December 5, 2021 12:29 AM GMT
Oliver having none of his nonsense Cool
Report Giuseppe December 5, 2021 12:32 AM GMT
now he's saying protetcion from vaccines is superior to natural immunity Crazy
Report Giuseppe December 5, 2021 12:35 AM GMT
Oliver is missing the point here

he thinks mandatory vaccines means people will be injected by force, against their will

this wont happen

teh unvaxxed will be fined and imprisoned

as this expert said, dcotrosr wont be willing to jab people against their will, even if teh government asked them
Report Giuseppe December 5, 2021 12:38 AM GMT
gulags for the unvaxxed

they will ahve to be isolated from the rest of the population

can't be put in a normal prison

can't keep fining them. what if they don't pay?
Report A_T December 5, 2021 1:56 AM GMT
he thinks mandatory vaccines means people will be injected by force, against their will


did he really think that? what a clown

sounds interesting - shame almost noone was watching
Report Giuseppe December 5, 2021 2:11 AM GMT
i was watching, and i'm the only person who counts
Report Whisperingdeath December 5, 2021 9:16 AM GMT
Absolutely

You are the only person watching the drivel that is GB News!
Report Cider December 5, 2021 9:20 AM GMT
Appears not

.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P7t-2Vt85Y

52K views in a few hours, just on yt. 8K+ likes.

If you can find a similar pro propaganda video, I'd be surprised.
Report politicspunter December 5, 2021 9:25 AM GMT

Dec 5, 2021 -- 3:16AM, Whisperingdeath wrote:


Absolutely You are the only person watching the drivel that is GB News!


I think there are three of them. Giuseppe in Ireland, Akabula in Scotland and Cider in England.

Report A_T December 5, 2021 9:30 AM GMT
52K views in a few hours, just on yt. 8K+ likes.

probably people checking who'd heard that oliver thought that people might be forced to have jabs and couldn't believe anyone would be so stupid
Report Cider December 5, 2021 9:32 AM GMT
The same ones that thought that thought the government couldn't control how many people visited your house. Or how long you went out for a walk.
Report A_T December 5, 2021 9:34 AM GMT
who thought that?
Report Cider December 5, 2021 9:38 AM GMT
You, I assume. Or are to trying to pretend that you had thought it was a reasonable expectation to be banned by law from having visitors to your house.
Report politicspunter December 5, 2021 9:40 AM GMT
Oliver the archaeologist guy ? What makes GB News think he is qualified to speak about Covid vaccinations?
Report A_T December 5, 2021 9:44 AM GMT
You, I assume.

you assume wrongly. there are a wealth of powers avaiable to government to control where people go and I'm surprised you don't know that. however the only medical treatment that can be given without consent is for mental disorder and can only be done in hospital.
Report A_T December 5, 2021 9:49 AM GMT
Oliver the archaeologist guy ? What makes GB News think he is qualified to speak about Covid vaccinations?


he seems to be their resident expert. i undertand zippy from rainbow is their foreign affairs editor
Report Cider December 5, 2021 9:54 AM GMT
you assume wrongly. there are a wealth of powers avaiable to government to control where people go and I'm surprised you don't know that. however the only medical treatment that can be given without consent is for mental disorder and can only be done in hospital.


just lol
Report politicspunter December 5, 2021 9:59 AM GMT
Most of GB News programmes are currently viewed by between 0 and 1000 viewers. Their viewing figures are only at the derisory levels they are thanks to Nigel Farage.
Report Giuseppe December 5, 2021 4:21 PM GMT
i'm off for a bit mates, won't be able to post for a while

don't want people thinking i'm banned Wink
Report Giuseppe December 5, 2021 4:21 PM GMT
"Most of GB News programmes are currently viewed by between 0 and 1000 viewers."

this is clearly nonsense because i watch everything at least once
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com