Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Mexico
30 May 21 18:59
| Topic/replies: 251,230 | Blogger: Mexico's blog
The story of a guy well on his way to becoming an architect makes it to front page of national BBC news site.

Good luck to Mr Kahn, 13 years ago he couldn’t speak English. He is clearly a bright student but is this really national news?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-57284728
Pause Switch to Standard View Woke BBC front pages “news”. Man...
Show More
Report edy May 31, 2021 5:30 PM BST
Taking or not taking the pill, or the usage of any other contraceptives, is a choice.
Report edy May 31, 2021 5:34 PM BST
If the Super White Amish can be one of the fastest increasing groups on the planet, then so can other white people/classes if they actually wish to do so.

Don't bemoan any alleged genocides! Get to work and spread your semen to lots of women (in a legal way)!
Report macarony May 31, 2021 5:48 PM BST
What numbers are we talking about edy for?
Report edy May 31, 2021 6:03 PM BST
Whatever you feel like being able to manage and deem good for the country.
Report moisok May 31, 2021 10:57 PM BST
with edy's background you can understand the racist stance  - they know what is best for them - they keep digging for coal whilst telling lies and all us stupid ones comply with the reich's dictacts  it is so funny  - he knows what is good for his country - has this ever happened before
Report edy May 31, 2021 11:56 PM BST
What's wrong with being racist?
Report edy June 1, 2021 9:40 AM BST
Knew you wouldn't be able to answer that, moisok. You virtue-signalling do-gooder libtards are all the same.
Report lfc1971 June 1, 2021 9:55 AM BST
Too many people going to uni and it shouldn’t be encouraged
Report lux June 1, 2021 11:06 AM BST
If the Super White Amish can be one of the fastest increasing groups on the planet, then so can other white people/classes if they actually wish to do so.

Edy, be honest - that was a joke, right?
Report edy June 1, 2021 11:15 AM BST
No, the Amish people are amongst the fastest growing groups on the planet. They are also predominantly White and, since they refuse a lot of technology, probably work very hard in their daily lives.
Report edy June 1, 2021 11:17 AM BST
The Amish are among the fastest-growing populations in the world, with an average of seven children per family in the 1970s[63] and a total fertility rate of 5.3 in the 2010s.[64]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amish#Population_and_distribution
Report edy June 1, 2021 11:22 AM BST
1920    5,000    —   
1928    7,000    +40.0%
1936    9,000    +28.6%
1944    13,000    +44.4%
1952    19,000    +46.2%
1960    28,000    +47.4%
1968    39,000    +39.3%
1976    57,000    +46.2%
1984    84,000    +47.4%
1992    128,150    +52.6%
2000    166,000    +29.5%
2010    249,500    +50.3%
2019    341,900    +37.0%
2020    350,665    +2.6%
Report lux June 1, 2021 11:33 AM BST
A largely closed, Christian community who don't practice birth control is probably going to have a higher birth rate.

Hardly comparable to the general populace.
Report edy June 1, 2021 11:37 AM BST
I know that, hence the "then so can other white people/classes if they actually wish to do so."

The supposedly genocided white working class wishes to not reproduce at the same rate as the Amish people do.
Report edy June 1, 2021 11:38 AM BST
Ain't nobody forcing them to use contraceptives.
Report lux June 1, 2021 11:49 AM BST
If you are born into an Amish community who privilege traditional values, then you will more than likely adhere to those values.

If you are born into a liberally minded, general populace, a populace that has been subject a 70+ year devalorization of traditional values, of privileging specific variants of thought over others - feminism, individualism etc. Then you will more than likely adhere to those values too.

The idea that such an all encompassing level of conditioning (in either community) is a question of "choice" and can somehow be discarded like a pair of shoes is pure folly.
Report lux June 1, 2021 11:50 AM BST
anyhow, pick this up later, things to do. Have a lovely day.
Report edy June 1, 2021 11:54 AM BST
Do you think there is a genocide of the white (working class) going on?

I read some really woke gobblewash (or so I thought at the time) a few months ago. Someone argued in an opinion piece on the NYT's website that the hostility towards gay or transgender people is rooted in the fear of them being allowed to exist negatively influencing the birth rate. Something that then threatens a white majority, contributes to a white genocide.

Is there truth to that line of thought after all?
Report A_T June 1, 2021 12:06 PM BST
the cultural genocide of the white working class was masterminded by Thatcher who destroyed all their industries. yet she's a big hero to the right wing populists on here. go figure...
Report boxingthefox June 1, 2021 12:07 PM BST
A heartwarming story makes a change to read something positive. Happy
Report A_T June 1, 2021 12:08 PM BST
agree lovely little story
Report flat16 June 1, 2021 1:30 PM BST
As a general statement ,not aimed at any particular race or country or region , the biggest single threat to the planet and of course biggest influence on "climate change" is rising population rates..........which is strangely neglected by all governments as the argument against doesn't win elections ,plus many that are stuck with that old chestnut "rising population brings economic growth".
Also many assume technology will reduce "climate change"  and it might do , but negate to mention technology will certainly mean a horrendous uncontrollable rise in human population and the associated destruction.
Report casemoney June 1, 2021 1:45 PM BST
Too many people going to uni and it shouldn’t be encouraged

Well at least the chap has Obtained a decent degree  , many with media and social type Shyte Degrees ,and Agree far too many going UNI 

What Value is a Degree if millions have them ?
Report edy June 1, 2021 1:47 PM BST
The technologically most advanced areas tend to have stagnating or declining populations. Overall human population isn't going to rise until all eternity.
Report flat16 June 1, 2021 2:00 PM BST
Human Population ,depending where you view the projections is rising at a most alarming rate ,to put it into perspective ,this bit of covid and add in all the smoking deaths is not even a little dint in the savage climb......it might be the only thing we do well.
Report cryoftruth June 1, 2021 8:31 PM BST
Woke is a word defined as follows:

“Bigots’ description for anyone not sharing their racist views”.
Report boxingthefox June 1, 2021 8:38 PM BST
WOKE.....I hate, (strong word) labels that are supposed to be a 'coverall' for a group of disparate people.. It's nonsense.
Report Whisperingdeath June 2, 2021 7:52 PM BST
BBC looking good atm

Watching ITV coverage of football or rather ITV coverage of adverts with perhaps some football thrown in as an after thought!
Report moisok June 2, 2021 8:15 PM BST
booing the BLM support
Report Whisperingdeath June 2, 2021 8:16 PM BST
wonder what your sister thinks of you joy in that moisy?
Report moisok June 2, 2021 8:30 PM BST
whispering  - you are just a nasty sly little racist
Report Whisperingdeath June 2, 2021 8:37 PM BST
you are worse moisy

You are a liberal!

Nah nah nah nah nah!
Report casemoney June 4, 2021 3:55 PM BST
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-57338207

Lurch ?
Report politicspunter June 4, 2021 3:57 PM BST
More like Maradona than Madonna.
Report casemoney June 4, 2021 3:59 PM BST
Laugh
Report Giuseppe June 4, 2021 5:29 PM BST
I see BT Sport now have live coverage of French women's soccer

tonight at 7:45 there is PSG v Dijon on BT Sport 3, and Lyon v Fleury on BT Sport / ESPN if you prefer
Report cryoftruth June 4, 2021 7:16 PM BST

you don't stop denigrating me and my mixed race family

Nonsense and you know it moisok. You were banned for whining on and making clearly racist points about the Rotherham sexual abuse case. I remember you clearly admitting as much. So back you come a long post ban time later.  So now we have the poor defence for more racist drivel with the new moisok equipped with the pretence of having a mixed race family.

Grow up.nobody is conned by this transparent piffle.
Report moisok June 4, 2021 7:35 PM BST
cry  you are exposed as a sly racist attacking me for being part of a mixed cultural family
No I have not been banned and am still here  -  admitting racist points???  - how dare you - why would I do that

How would you know anything about my account on here -  very strange  -  or do we have someone who knows a lot more about how this forum is controlled

or a serial reporter??
Report moisok June 4, 2021 7:35 PM BST
mixed culture
Report politicspunter June 4, 2021 7:54 PM BST

Jun 4, 2021 -- 1:16PM, cryoftruth wrote:

you don't stop denigrating me and my mixed race familyNonsense and you know it moisok. You were banned for whining on and making clearly racist points about the Rotherham sexual abuse case. I remember you clearly admitting as much. So back you come a long post ban time later.

Report politicspunter June 4, 2021 7:54 PM BST
He has returned a worst racist than previouslySad
Report moisok June 4, 2021 7:55 PM BST
Never been away.  Would love to see proof of these accusations and your sneaky racist jibes
Report edy June 4, 2021 8:29 PM BST
It's pretty easy to know if and when someone got banned because their forum profiles get disabled during that time.

There are a number of threads that indicate that was observed for your profile.
Report edy June 4, 2021 8:30 PM BST
E.g this thread is about your ban

https://community.betfair.com/chit_chat/go/thread/view/94038/31504437/bring-back-moisok---a-fine-poster?post_id=556776291#556776291#flvWelcomeHeader

Report edy June 4, 2021 8:31 PM BST
Or this one where akabula writes

akabula • February 10, 2019 9:49 AM GMT
I think its fairly obvious who is one of the most prolific reporters.
Moisok was a good laugh, surprised he's been banned.

https://community.betfair.com/politics/go/thread/view/94150/31503189/moisok-missing?post_id=556607685#556607685#flvWelcomeHeader

Report moisok June 4, 2021 8:35 PM BST
here is another racist  - you should be appalled edy with your record  joining in with the denigration of someone  just because I am of a mixed ethnic family and always defend it - even though it may get me into trouble by pointing out racists like yourself

you lot need to be careful about abusing people who defend their family - quite sick actually
Report edy June 4, 2021 8:36 PM BST
I already asked you the other day: What's wrong with being racist? You never answered.
Report moisok June 4, 2021 8:38 PM BST
?  If you don't know what is wrong then you clearly don't know and obviously are.
Report edy June 4, 2021 8:39 PM BST
Classic answer from someone who can't explain his name-calling.
Report edy June 4, 2021 8:39 PM BST
Tell me: What's wrong with being racist?
Report moisok June 4, 2021 8:41 PM BST
picking on me and my family for starters
Report edy June 4, 2021 8:43 PM BST
That's not an answer to the question "What's wrong with being racist".

You answered something along the lines of "How are we supposedly being racist towards you".

That's completely different questions.

So, once again: What's wrong with being racist?
Report cryoftruth June 4, 2021 10:04 PM BST
He cannot think of an answer to that edy.

He thinks making up drivel about having a mixed race family let’s him off the hook that his odious previous racism has got him on..

He is as usual quite wrong.
Report cryoftruth June 7, 2021 10:01 PM BST
And “woke” remains the bigots’ word to describe decent people not sharing their racist beliefs.
Report Magic__Daps June 7, 2021 10:43 PM BST
Poor old cryofnontruth. Get and see a Psychiatrist, maybe he can dig deep into your mind and find out why you are so hateful every single day. It cannot be good for your health.
Report Capt__F June 7, 2021 11:01 PM BST
not that deep imo
Report boxingthefox June 7, 2021 11:03 PM BST

Jun 4, 2021 -- 4:04PM, cryoftruth wrote:

He cannot think of an answer to that edy. He thinks making up drivel about having a mixed race family let’s him off the hook that his odious previous racism has got him on..He is as usual quite wrong.

Your' in great company here edy.

Report boxingthefox June 7, 2021 11:04 PM BST
Cot, a friend everyone wants. You must be happy.
Report edy June 7, 2021 11:23 PM BST
Happy
Report lux June 8, 2021 11:57 AM BST
Woke is much, much more than just "racism".

It's 5 pillars are (in hierarchical order) Racism, Islamophobia, Transphobia, Homophobia, Sexism. It is neo-bolshevism. A levelling doctrine concerned with the destruction of all objective truth, logic and meaning - The foundation of Western Civilization - The Logos. It will not rest until every peak has been levelled, every trough filled and every difference obliterated.
Report edy June 8, 2021 12:56 PM BST
Sorry, if I'm misunderstanding this here, but are you saying that racism, islamophobia, transphobia, homophobia and sexism are the foundations and pillars of Western Civilization?
Report lux June 8, 2021 1:40 PM BST
clearly not edy Happy
Report edy June 8, 2021 1:52 PM BST
Ok, but being woke is about being against those things?

And being woke also seeks to destroy the foundations of Western Civilization (which are then "objective truth, logic and meaning"?)?

Are the people that spread things about white genocides the supermegagigawokes then?
Report lux June 8, 2021 2:31 PM BST
Yes, being woke is against those things. The 5 tenets woke prioritises.

The woke, progressive (whatever you wanna call it) orthodoxy is a primary assault on the identity, ideas, values that Western Civilization was founded upon (The Logos)

An assault in the sense that if you privilege one variant, then, inescapably, you dis-privilege another.

And, no, i'm not going to get bogged down in one of your hyperbolic tangents. Happy
Report edy June 8, 2021 2:35 PM BST
Why is a hyperbolic tangent? If someone is under the impression there is a white genocide, that is an assault on logic and logos.
Report edy June 8, 2021 2:35 PM BST
-> people who propose that are super woke.
Report edy June 8, 2021 2:37 PM BST
An assault in the sense that if you privilege one variant, then, inescapably, you dis-privilege another.

I don't understand this part. Can you explain it with a few more words please?
Report lux June 8, 2021 2:43 PM BST
Every choice or decision you have ever made, every preference you have ever expressed, teams with the bias of inequality.

It is this natural law (truth - logos) that woke dogma denies.
Report edy June 8, 2021 2:47 PM BST
Have you discovered a really fancy philosophy YouTube channel with all this logos talk?

So...the woke want to achieve universal super equality? Don't they actually equity?
Report PorcupineorPineapple June 8, 2021 2:47 PM BST
Is racism just a natural, logical truth?
Report lux June 8, 2021 2:53 PM BST
lol, no edy, but as a child I was an avid Sunday school attendee. So I know my John inside out.

pp

In group preference which is often conflated with racism. Yes, certainly.
Report edy June 8, 2021 2:53 PM BST
Oh, still religeous?
Report PorcupineorPineapple June 8, 2021 2:54 PM BST
So what's the difference between racism and simple group preference?
Report edy June 8, 2021 2:55 PM BST
In the bible God is often described as a massive, megalomanic, narcissist freak and turd sandwich. I will never understand why people adore him.

Western Civilisation will have done very well once we have freed ourselves from the Christianity.
Report edy June 8, 2021 2:57 PM BST
and the oppression that Christians have always brought with them.
Report Giuseppe June 8, 2021 2:59 PM BST
to be fair edy there is a big difference between God in the old testament and God in the new testament
Report lux June 8, 2021 3:00 PM BST
Work in progress edy, I lost faith completely, kind of found some again.

pp

Racism, as I understand it, is thinking your own race superior and seeking to utilise that superiority in order to subjugate.
Report edy June 8, 2021 3:01 PM BST
Don't allow them to lure you in again.
Report cryoftruth June 8, 2021 10:25 PM BST
[b]
Woke is much, much more than just "racism[“/b]

Yes I suppose that is right. People who call others “woke” probably hate them not just for opposing racism but for all those other things as well. Using the word “woke” is an obvious attempt to normalise general hatred and bigotry by inventing a word to try and demean decent human beings.
Report Pleasegivemeanailedontip June 8, 2021 11:06 PM BST
Woke started as a virtue - awake to social issues. Some people would still describe themselves as woke
Report cryoftruth June 8, 2021 11:10 PM BST
Whatever

woke is now often a word used by bigots to describe people who have the common decency to disagree with racial hatred.

Just like the fine specimen who describes the English football team as “woke” for standing up against bigots and their manager as “rat face” for also objecting to racial discrimination.
Report casemoney June 8, 2021 11:12 PM BST
What about "SHYTE"
Report cryoftruth June 9, 2021 3:37 PM BST
Well now yet another awesome contribution to humanity by the forum’s new Einstein..

Lots to debate. Loads to comment on, even argue about.

What do we get from the brilliant casemoney?

A logical argument perchance?
A reasoned dialectic perhaps?
Or even well thought out piece of tremendous reasoning ?

Oh no. All we get is him spewing out the word “SHYTE” on any or every thread.

Maybe we should feel sorry if his vocabulary is so limited that’s all he can manage.

Never mind he seems happy enough spouting “Shyte” whilst licking windows.
Report casemoney June 15, 2021 1:50 AM BST
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-57349499

Yes its the one we have all be waiting for :

The 'visual beauty' of bricked-up windows .

I wonder how many fees have gone on this amazing news item .
Report casemoney June 15, 2021 1:54 AM BST
Never seen Yer Post  cot , BUT CERTAINLY no window licking in this Post GrinYSC
Report casemoney June 23, 2021 4:45 PM BST
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-57581240
Report casemoney June 25, 2021 10:22 PM BST
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/athletics/57601221

Disaster  BBC in mourning as MO fails to make the Olympics
Report mecca June 26, 2021 1:05 AM BST
Gone downhill since he left his drug cheat trainer
Report macarony June 26, 2021 5:39 AM BST
He might not be as good as he was but he's had a good run
Report casemoney July 1, 2021 12:33 PM BST
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-birmingham-57671715

Man on Furlough breaks M&M stacking world record ,Great to see the guy receiving full funding for this incredible feat .
Report Just Checking July 1, 2021 10:33 PM BST
Looked at BBC yesterday for something, there in amongst all their woke crap they always push as "features" on the right was:
"Can British tennis shake off unwanted tag of being 'too white, male and posh'?"
Sooooooo very VERY BBC. Truth is on a good day, that demographic is the people they despise most on the planet.
Report casemoney July 3, 2021 12:57 PM BST
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-57700681

Jack Adcock manslaughter: Convicted doctor 'fit to practise'

Sentenced to 2 years for Man slaughter , now gets the Job back Plain
Report A_T July 3, 2021 7:26 PM BST
with all this rain around don't let your white hoods and gowns get wet
Report boxingthefox July 3, 2021 8:26 PM BST
I think practicing medicine is the best tribute she could pay to Jack, 'Doctors at the hospital also told the BBC's Panorama programme they had raised concerns about staffing before Jack's death.

It must be a terrible thing to live with but she was let down by Leicester Royal Infirmary We need good doctors and all her colleagues think she's an excellent doctor now.
Report Giuseppe July 3, 2021 8:30 PM BST
"with all this rain around don't let your white hoods and gowns get wet "

Laugh

never get's old mate
Report boxingthefox July 3, 2021 11:12 PM BST
bot.
Report moisok July 5, 2021 8:30 PM BST
none of you ray cysts understand we cannot cause a fence  - now get back to your cross burnings and sewing your cloaks for your next meeting

AT is a closet ray cyst as you can see  - underlying neurosis of inferiority
Report Giuseppe July 5, 2021 8:33 PM BST
by the way, I am not, and never have been, a member of the Ku Klux Klan
Report moisok July 5, 2021 8:56 PM BST
prove itDevil
Report moisok July 5, 2021 8:57 PM BST
AT clearly is - he is obsessed with it and their uniformCrazy
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539