Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
13 May 21 17:46
| Topic/replies: 19,999 | Blogger: ----you-have-to-laugh---'s blog
Dreadful woman, well done Glasgow.
Pause Switch to Standard View Glasgow rejects the bully's snatch...
Show More
Report Just Checking May 13, 2021 11:48 PM BST
LOL I was waiting on him getting personal when once again he's shown to be talking crap, he doesn't like that does he and there's been quite the run.

If SNP supporters took 20% of the time they spend getting angry and running their mouths and instead used it to calmly read up on facts, Scotland would be a far far better place, and they probably wouldn't be SNP supporters. Instead they just circulate bullsh1t, myths, lies and hate back and forth to each other on social media then rant about it.
Report lfc1971 May 13, 2021 11:52 PM BST
What if we have a referendum and the Scots say they aren’t leaving , again Sad
Report politicspunter May 13, 2021 11:52 PM BST
A couple of months or so ago I unblocked everyone. If folks have racist views or are abusive to me they go back on it. It's now basically back where it was.
Report moisok May 13, 2021 11:52 PM BST
I wonder how many Saudi Arabia  take in - they have lots more dosh than bonny scotland?

also you have to remember anyone who offers alternative views to the  nationalists are nazis  Cool
Report moisok May 13, 2021 11:53 PM BST
by supporting nationalism punter you are by definition a  racist  - I hope you realise this
Report moisok May 13, 2021 11:54 PM BST
look how the nationalists  did in germany and italy  - you simply cannot tolerate opposition or even criticism
Report lfc1971 May 13, 2021 11:55 PM BST
To be honest even if only 10% voted snp I don’t see why we should have to put up with them
Report boxingthefox May 13, 2021 11:56 PM BST

May 13, 2021 -- 5:52PM, politicspunter wrote:

A couple of months or so ago I unblocked everyone. If folks have racist views or are abusive to me they go back on it. It's now basically back where it was.

LaughLaughLaughLaugh

Report politicspunter May 13, 2021 11:56 PM BST
Just Checking • May 13, 2021 11:48 PM BST
The contents of this post have been hidden for this blocked user. [Manage blocked users]
Report•Quotelfc1971 • May 13, 2021 11:52 PM BST
The contents of this post have been hidden for this blocked user. [Manage blocked users]
Report•Quote•Block Userpoliticspunter • May 13, 2021 11:52 PM BST
Report•Quotemoisok • May 13, 2021 11:52 PM BST
Report•Quotemoisok • May 13, 2021 11:53 PM BST
Report•Quotemoisok • May 13, 2021 11:54 PM BST
Report•Quotelfc1971 • May 13, 2021 11:55 PM BST
Report Just Checking May 13, 2021 11:58 PM BST
So I'm waiting on someone posting any evidence whatsoever that personally Patel "ordered" this? Even the Guardian isn't saying that and it HATES her.

If questioning baseless assertions and prejudice annoys haters and lynch mobs, fair enough.
Report lfc1971 May 14, 2021 12:02 AM BST
Please Boris repeal the act of union by executive decree
Report boxingthefox May 14, 2021 12:04 AM BST
Amen to that lfc. Wink
Report thegiggilo May 14, 2021 12:06 AM BST
Joined: 20 Mar 18 | Topic/replies: 27,844 | Blogger: politicspunter's blog
A couple of months or so ago I unblocked everyone. If folks have racist views or are abusive to me they go back on it. It's now basically back where it was..

Got nearly all of them blocked,but i can still feel the seething coming off the screen after i throw a little grenade in there...SillyCool
Report Just Checking May 14, 2021 12:06 AM BST
They've run out of the velum for writing official executive decrees. I think he might have some wallpaper offcuts though? LaughWink
Report lfc1971 May 14, 2021 12:08 AM BST
And then deport the Scots , cheers
Report lfc1971 May 14, 2021 12:09 AM BST
Grin god I’d love to see that
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- May 14, 2021 12:12 AM BST
Over 100 blocked now, I didn't know the forum
was that busy these daze.
Report lfc1971 May 14, 2021 12:13 AM BST
I wonder how many illegal Scots immigrants there will be in England ?
Report politicspunter May 14, 2021 12:16 AM BST

May 13, 2021 -- 6:12PM, ----you-have-to-laugh--- wrote:

Over 100 blocked now, I didn't know the forumwas that busy these daze.

I am making inroads into that total daily Laugh

Report lfc1971 May 14, 2021 12:19 AM BST
Either they go or we lock sturgeon up , it’s one or the other
Report politicspunter May 14, 2021 12:23 AM BST

May 13, 2021 -- 6:12PM, ----you-have-to-laugh--- wrote:

Over 100 blocked now, I didn't know the forumwas that busy these daze.

Just had a count up and it's 44 for me.

Report politicspunter May 14, 2021 12:25 AM BST
The real value of it is that it massively speeds up the time to read threads.
Report sofiakenny May 14, 2021 1:33 AM BST
Been here 16 years..total blocked 7.
Report boxingthefox May 14, 2021 11:16 AM BST
16 years for me, total blocked 0. Happy
Report sofiakenny May 14, 2021 11:22 AM BST
16 years banded 0.
Report boxingthefox May 14, 2021 11:24 AM BST

May 14, 2021 -- 5:22AM, sofiakenny wrote:

16 years banded 0.

SNAP. Wink

Report boxingthefox May 14, 2021 11:39 AM BST

May 13, 2021 -- 6:23PM, politicspunter wrote:

May 13, 2021 -- 11:12PM, ----you-have-to-laugh--- wrote:Over 100 blocked now, I didn't know the forumwas that busy these daze.Just had a count up and it's 44 for me.

Never mind you have got each other, ahh bless. Laugh

Report sofiakenny May 14, 2021 12:48 PM BST
foxy you never been banded?....maybe I just imagined you were away for a while..this getting old business is such a pain.Sad
Report boxingthefox May 14, 2021 1:51 PM BST

May 14, 2021 -- 6:48AM, sofiakenny wrote:

foxy you never been banded?....maybe I just imagined you were away for a while..this getting old business is such a pain.

kenny, I've been banded 3 times!!. CryLaugh

Report boxingthefox May 14, 2021 1:52 PM BST
Getting old is a right barsteward. Plain
Report macarony May 14, 2021 2:34 PM BST
I watched this on the news the local police just standing around and making no attempt to deal with the situation, the question is why are we paying the police if they have become cowards? Either do the job you are paid for or step aside
Report posy May 14, 2021 3:07 PM BST
Whoever made the decision to release the illegals should be sacked and prosecuted for bringing the law into disrepute. Riot police should have been summoned to disperse the mob.
Report politicspunter May 14, 2021 3:13 PM BST

May 14, 2021 -- 8:34AM, macarony wrote:

I watched this on the news the local police just standing around and making no attempt to deal with the situation, the question is why are we paying the police if they have become cowards? Either do the job you are paid for or step aside

I thought the police handled the situation very well, keeping calm and diffusing the situation.

Report sofiakenny May 14, 2021 3:23 PM BST
"the illegals" have been working here for 10 years their status is under review.
Report LoyalHoncho May 14, 2021 3:27 PM BST
I can't say I disagree with you posy.  This trend to wards "social media mobbery" will eventually have to be dealt with/addressed.  Glasgow police are starting to look like a bunch of ****!
Report LoyalHoncho May 14, 2021 3:28 PM BST
That word was one which rhymes with goossies.
Report tobermory May 14, 2021 3:32 PM BST
It's 'Police Scotland', so there is no Glasgow police.

Most countries have multiple local police forces, as Scotland used to, but the SNP abolished that and created one force very much under central political control. Sturgeon has told them they can play no role in rounding up illegal immigrants.
Report politicspunter May 14, 2021 3:34 PM BST
Why should they?
Report tobermory May 14, 2021 3:36 PM BST
Because illegal immigration is illegal maybe. And police are kind of meant to intervene in illegal stuff.

Being 'neutral' in an incident when people are being detained for illegal immigration is peculiar.
Report boxingthefox May 14, 2021 3:37 PM BST
kenny, I replied to your question above @ 1.51. Happy
Report sofiakenny May 14, 2021 3:40 PM BST
foxy I'm glad you have been domesticated and are not a dangerous four legged pest!Happy
Report boxingthefox May 14, 2021 3:41 PM BST
Laugh
Report politicspunter May 14, 2021 3:42 PM BST

May 14, 2021 -- 9:36AM, tobermory wrote:

Because illegal immigration is illegal maybe. And police are kind of meant to intervene in illegal stuff.Being 'neutral' in an incident when people are being detained for illegal immigration is peculiar.

But the police aren't part of the immigration control snatch squad.

Report macarony May 14, 2021 3:53 PM BST
I think you will find the police have to attend and intervene in the capture of illegal immigrants the fact that they haven't is a legitmate question
Report politicspunter May 14, 2021 3:57 PM BST
They did attend and used common sense to resolve the situation. They should be commended for their approach.
Report boxingthefox May 14, 2021 4:11 PM BST
Recent history shows that the Home office do try to use a 'crane to repair a watch' in various immigration cases. 'Windrush' a classic case of (wrong) box ticking by enforcement agencies, complying with the "hostile environment policy" instituted by Theresa May during her time as Home Secretary, Cry
Report macarony May 14, 2021 4:43 PM BST
The police in Scotland should be commended for cowardice according to pp
Report boxingthefox May 14, 2021 4:56 PM BST
mac, I am not familiar with the vagaries of the revised immigration act or indeed Scotlands police enforcement of same. I do know that mob control is the last thing we want.
Report boxingthefox May 14, 2021 4:58 PM BST
Mob rule*
Report sofiakenny May 14, 2021 5:30 PM BST
totally peaceful protest..zero violence zero damage to property..citizens have a right to peaceful protest...somehow these people are a "mob"
Report politicspunter May 14, 2021 5:34 PM BST

May 14, 2021 -- 10:43AM, macarony wrote:

The police in Scotland should be commended for cowardice according to pp

They handled the situation with a common sense approach that resolved the situation, that is their job and they carried it out splendidly.

Report boxingthefox May 14, 2021 5:37 PM BST
Ok, I sit corrected, but a person can be 'mobbed by autograph hunters' with no evil intent, I suppose in the context of my post, it was the wrong expression.
Report posy May 14, 2021 6:44 PM BST
What don't people understand by the word ILLEGAL ....the release of these people is an abrogation of duty and is the first step towards anarchy.
Report Whisperingdeath May 14, 2021 6:46 PM BST
Because illegal immigration is illegal maybe. And police are kind of meant to intervene in illegal stuff.

Like building illegal settlements in the West Bank or is that ok?
Report macarony May 14, 2021 6:51 PM BST
Who was there first? and who here cares what happens in Israel. If the Muslims hadn't built on the site of the Jews  most holy places then none of this would happen
Report boxingthefox May 14, 2021 6:53 PM BST

May 14, 2021 -- 12:44PM, posy wrote:

What don't people understand by the word ILLEGAL ....the release of these people is an abrogation of duty and is the first step towards anarchy.

posy, it was a tricky situation and I believe in this case a discretion being the better part of valor approach was correct. Don't get me wrong I believe in due process, but good sense was shown by both sides. Hopefully the Home office will reflect on their methodology.

Report moisok May 14, 2021 9:08 PM BST
they should take 40 million
Report cryoftruth May 14, 2021 9:29 PM BST
Funny. Normal people would support a community coming out in support of their neighbours.

Racists on here moaning that anyone would support any non-white people whatever the circumstances.

Now let’s think who the biggest moaners are about this neighbourly action?

Could it include someone banned for racist posts in the past? 1.01, Nap. Dead cert.
Report macarony May 15, 2021 3:25 PM BST
They are not their own Neibourhood that's the problem they are here illegally unless Glasgow is now a city on the Indian sub continent
Report sofiakenny May 15, 2021 3:30 PM BST
macarony..We are all Jock Tamson's bairns.
Report macarony May 15, 2021 3:42 PM BST
You will all mad mohammads in the near future if your not careful she who must be obeyed will see to that
Report akabula May 15, 2021 3:56 PM BST
Paul Sweeney a Labour msp posted a tweet asking people to attend and protest.
Surely hes due a £10k fine for organising a mass gathering and breaking Covid restrictions.
Humza Useless and the Princess of Amnesia both congratulated the gathered 'mob' as well.
A banana republic right enough.
Report akabula May 15, 2021 3:59 PM BST
Funny. Normal people would support a community coming out in support of their neighbours.

Both illegal immigrants with no right to be in the UK. I suppose that doesn't matter to the likes of you.
Report alun2005 May 15, 2021 4:06 PM BST
akabula  - who in public life do you think now represents the honest law-abiding people in Scotland?

After the catastrophic scenes in Glasgow this week where a mob can prevent Criminal Justice being carried out, the sinister incompetence and "inability" of Police Scotland to carry out a routine law and order operation on the streets, and the shameful public pronouncements of the SNP higher echelons on the matter, who now speaks for the honest citizen?   

regards etc
Report akabula May 15, 2021 4:18 PM BST
I doubt there is anyone with the power to make a difference.
Sturgeon will oppose any such operations simply to get one over on Westminster.
She has Police Scotland and the Lord Advocate in her pocket.
She now seems unaccountable to anyone.
Report Just Checking May 15, 2021 5:15 PM BST
The SNP continually prove they are not proper responsible adult politicians.
EVERYTHING is a game to them, EVERYTHING is a platform for a fight, to virtue signal, to preen themself, to stoke division.

I see, and this was totally expected, they are now demanding immigration should be devolved. What a total disaster that would be, it's so obviously never going to happen, a westminster government who devolved immigration to that shower of childish leftist ar5eholes would be insane.
Report Just Checking May 15, 2021 5:16 PM BST
"macarony..We are all Jock Tamson's bairns."
Except in separatist eyes, English Toaary Scum.
Report macarony May 15, 2021 6:05 PM BST
Will the two Scottish politicians that tried to incite a riot be investigated? What would have happened if another politician had gone on social media and called for members of the public to assist authorities in their lawful business
Report politicspunter May 15, 2021 6:08 PM BST
??????????????
Report LoyalHoncho May 15, 2021 8:07 PM BST
Nicola Sturgeon is, and always has been, fully accountable to the people of Scotland, as recently confirmed in the election.
Report alun2005 May 16, 2021 11:23 AM BST
Police Scotland seemingly unable (maybe unwilling) to remove a few hundred soft-as-sh**e Lefty 'protestors' preventing the Immigration Enforcement Officers from deporting Illegal Immigrants, but a few days later mysteriously able to mount a full and combative response to a lot more football thugs.

The persons responsible for the failure of police to uphold law and order in Kenmure Street on Thursday must surely now be sacked?

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/7118018/rangers-fans-george-square-police-arrested/?
Report macarony May 16, 2021 1:59 PM BST
It's called hypocrisy and this hypocrisy fuels discontent
Report posy May 16, 2021 3:07 PM BST
At all  the gatherings of the unwashed mob the police should simply tell them they've got 10 minutes to disperse or else they'll be shot/gassed, and be prepared to carry out the threat . Problem solved.
Report Whisperingdeath May 16, 2021 3:09 PM BST
Not really posy

Like man6 of the idiots on here you do not seem to understand the law or what it is to be English
Report moisok May 17, 2021 9:06 PM BST
the top level of polis is to protect wokedom

Common Purpose
Report alun2005 May 17, 2021 10:08 PM BST
Police Scotland are assembling a special "dedicated team" to investigate the disorder at the Glasgow Rangers "celebrations" on winning the Scottish Premiership title at the weekend.

Mysteriously, there does not appear to be any investigation into the appalling policing failures in Kenmure Street Glasgow a few days beforehand, when Police Scotland failed to clear a street of a couple of hundred pro-crime virtue-signalling halfwits, resulting in a serious failure to deport Illegal Immigrants.
Report macarony May 17, 2021 10:18 PM BST
The question you have to ask is what if any logic is behind these decisions? Was more polarisation the aim here a greater sense of betrayal against Scottish people by the SNP
Report politicspunter May 18, 2021 7:18 AM BST
Betrayal by Patel you mean.
Report cryoftruth May 19, 2021 9:29 PM BST
Mysteriously, there does not appear to be any investigation into the appalling policing failures in Kenmure Street Glasgow a few days beforehand, when Police Scotland failed to clear a street of a couple of hundred pro-crime virtue-signalling halfwits, resulting in a serious failure to deport Illegal Immigrants.

Astonishing drivel.
A community comes out to protect neighbours picked on by the U.K. immigration service.

Hundreds of drunken wallies throw up and pisshh in the street, spit and attack the police and shame their country and their football club with their thuggish stupidity..

And some clown tries the equate the 2 incidents. Astonishing idiotic comparison.
Report casemoney May 21, 2021 12:35 PM BST
Glasgow City Council will remain in level 3 for at least a further week, First Minister Nicola Sturgeon says.

She says cases are still rising and it is being driven by the Indian variant.

"We don't think we have turned the corner," Ms Sturgeon says.
Report casemoney May 21, 2021 12:47 PM BST
The first minister says people from Scotland should not travel to English Covid hotspots Bedford, Bolton, Blackburn and Darwen.

She says despite hospitalisations remaining low there are "no grounds for complacency".

She says it is likely the R - or reproduction - number is now edging over one in Scotland and it is important to remain cautious.

Yes , there must be thousands from Glasgow travelling to these hotspots and returning home .

Another very important Statement from Wee Nicky .
Report casemoney May 21, 2021 12:49 PM BST
Typical of her to try blame her own Issues on England .
Report politicspunter May 21, 2021 1:10 PM BST
???
Report politicspunter May 21, 2021 1:15 PM BST
I honestly can't understand why you have a bizarre obsession of foolishly trying to criticize everything about Scotland and it's people, even though you don't even live there yourself.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- May 21, 2021 1:34 PM BST
The rangers fans celebrated
the first time, in lockdown,
and were, in general well behaved.

The protest over patels snatch
squad, was well behaved.

The recent street brawls clearly
went far beyond a football club
with punch ups breaking out
between rival groups... Not
a good look.
Report politicspunter May 21, 2021 1:38 PM BST
Yes, the Rangers fans behaviour was totally disgusting.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- May 21, 2021 1:56 PM BST
Not the first time, I thought
they were quite good.

I think a few jumped on bandwagon
for the disgraceful scenes.

Same thing happens, at times, with
many sets of fans, where the mob take
over the intent of the actual fans.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- May 21, 2021 1:58 PM BST
It's difficult to see a big
gathering of fans behave well,
when there's a seeding with intent
to misbehave.

Why I won't travel with england
fans,...
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- May 21, 2021 1:59 PM BST
(England football)
Report lfc1971 May 21, 2021 2:09 PM BST
They’re being deported it’s a UK home office decision nothing to do with sturgeon or Scotland
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- May 21, 2021 2:17 PM BST
England football fans?
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- May 21, 2021 2:17 PM BST
Rangers fans?
Report lfc1971 May 21, 2021 2:27 PM BST
It’s lovely to see the Rangers supporters flying the Union Jack  - deport supporters from any other club ( whoever that might be )
who prefer a different flag , cheers
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- May 21, 2021 2:30 PM BST
Deport saltire wavers?
Report lfc1971 May 21, 2021 2:33 PM BST
That’s part of the Union flag so that’s ok
Report casemoney May 21, 2021 3:04 PM BST
I honestly can't understand why you have a bizarre obsession of foolishly trying to criticize everything about Scotland and it's people, even though you don't even live there yourself.

I dont understand how you don't like the Tories But Voted for them Laugh

She has made a statement about not travelling to parts of England at the same time saying the R rates is going above 1 in Scotland Laugh As if whats going on in England has anything to do with that ..

IMPORTANT JIMMY AND HER IMPORTANT STATEMENTS Grin

Where Have I critisized Scotland  , I dont like her and I dont like the SNP  the same as you dont like tories , I would not be voting SNP if I lived in scotland ,FOR ANY REASON .
Report politicspunter May 21, 2021 3:09 PM BST
I like the tories, I am a traditional Conservative and vote for them. I don't like Boris.
You seem unable to understand the fact that Sturgeon has been voted in to represent the people of Scotland alone, not the UK. She does an excellent job of standing up for Scotland and the electorate.
Report lfc1971 May 21, 2021 3:18 PM BST
Sturgeon is subject to the laws and rule of the U.K.
Just like every other British citizen , as long as she realises that she will be ok
Report cryoftruth May 21, 2021 9:41 PM BST
Utter drivel ifc and you know it.
Report politicspunter May 22, 2021 9:52 AM BST
Just block him.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com