Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
sofiakenny
13 May 21 08:58
| Topic/replies: 25,084 | Blogger: sofiakenny's blog
How do we beat these new variants?...imo we MUST speed up our vaccination roll out..the vaccines we have are absolutely fantastic and work even better than we hoped..can we get more shots in more arms more quickly?...is this even being considered?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 9  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 9 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 355
By:
nineteen points
When: 13 May 21 12:19
maybe keeping yourself fit and active would help. (not you personally sofia),eating well and not being a couch tattie as well.also stop wearing germ filled muzzles
By:
----you-have-to-laugh---
When: 13 May 21 12:26
Biden managed to step things up.

Should be looking at round 3 for autumn
for those not too scared to be
vaccinated
By:
DancingBraveTheBest
When: 13 May 21 12:51
Spot on 19. Another lockdown on its way, they will never give us our freedoms back, this was always part of their plan. If you dont know what is going on by now i doubt you ever will.
By:
moisok
When: 13 May 21 12:52
why those particular areas?
By:
Dotchinite
When: 13 May 21 13:14
yhtl. Im scared at the idea of a second vaccination considering 6 and a half weeks after the first one ive still got a fraction of the energy I had before taking it and ive had ZERO reassurance from my GP that I will improve anytime soon.
By:
----you-have-to-laugh---
When: 13 May 21 13:16
I had headaches for a week/10
days after my jab. But am still
going for second which I hope
will be less disabling to me.
By:
Dotchinite
When: 13 May 21 13:18
Would you feel the same if several nights a week you were in bed at 4.30 in the afternoon and sleeping for 3 hours on top of over 10 hours sleep each night.
By:
----you-have-to-laugh---
When: 13 May 21 13:18
Not sure what I would do in
your position. Will they offer
you a different vaccine?
By:
sofiakenny
When: 13 May 21 13:20
I had a sore arm for around a week and a dull mild headache for a couple of weeks..second jab can not come soon enough though.
By:
----you-have-to-laugh---
When: 13 May 21 13:21
My sister had similar symptoms to you dotchinite, but only for a week or so.

I really hope it clears up pdq for you.
By:
DancingBraveTheBest
When: 13 May 21 13:23
Ill not be participating in this vaccine trial......i would want to get paid a lot of money to be a guinea pig.
By:
Dotchinite
When: 13 May 21 13:24
My GP has been a disgrace although she at least accepts now its down to the Jab. They wont offer me an alternative even though I said I would take Pfizer or Moderna. She says its just my choice to take the 2nd Oxford thing or nothing. Well thats not a hard choice to make.
By:
Dotchinite
When: 13 May 21 13:27
Thanks yhtl. Im aware of three others (all Oxford) who had this for up to 4 weeks and all are better so im hopeful. In fact I was somewhat better last week and I think in my haste to do stuff may have overdone it which led to a very rough weekend.
By:
casemoney
When: 13 May 21 13:30
Rough for couple of Days , daughter was the same had second one , very little effects with that

Just got link to book number 2 on phone ..

Dotch if I had what you had I would not have number 2 what vax did you have , the Oxford ?
By:
casemoney
When: 13 May 21 13:31
Can you not have a different 2nd Vax ?
By:
casemoney
When: 13 May 21 13:32
Sorry mate PC was frozen hadnt seen ur answers
By:
Dotchinite
When: 13 May 21 13:32
Case. yes Oxford on 29th March. And no they wont let me.
By:
DancingBraveTheBest
When: 13 May 21 13:34
Ignorance is bliss......do none of you accept that you are taking part in a trial???Sad
By:
casemoney
When: 13 May 21 13:36
Booking mine in a minute , not looking forward to it tbh
By:
----you-have-to-laugh---
When: 13 May 21 13:37
You would think gp would be all
over helping you get other, especially
after you offered.

They really
don't help themselves at times.

The 3rd vaccines in autumn (if required) are
highly unlikely to be a 3rd continuation
as the boosters are not guaranteed to be
produced by all of those currently
producing the first 2.

Take care
By:
Dotchinite
When: 13 May 21 13:41
Yhtl. It has already occurred to me that maybe I miss out number 2 and then take the booster assuming its a non Oxford one and its allowed. Of course at present Im rather hoping over the next couple of weeks everything improves although i cant imagine changing my mind about having anymore Oxford vax.
By:
Just Checking
When: 13 May 21 13:44
Why is it OK to call this the "Indian Variant" when it originated in India but Trump was called the biggest racist under the sun for referring to it as the "China Virus" because it originated in China? Are there rules for this, other than the obvious dual standard as it was something to attack him for?

My little grey friend ET is particularly annoyed at this pattern of hypocritical behaviour after the offensive naming of the "Andromeda Strain". The increase in anti-Andromedan hate crime has skyrocketed. He can't even shuffle into the COOP for some beer now without funny looks and pointing.
By:
DancingBraveTheBest
When: 13 May 21 13:48
Trump not part of the cabal ruling the world.
By:
Giuseppe
When: 13 May 21 14:36
kenny, why are you worried about the Indian variant?

what do you think is going to happen?

the vulnerable are all double jabbed now
By:
PorcupineorPineapple
When: 13 May 21 14:42
Isn't it because Trump and his boot-lickers are all such pathetic children that it's just too funny to call it that now and watch them whinge about it?
By:
casemoney
When: 13 May 21 15:30
2 dates offered and Im away those days LaughWot do I do now ?
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 13 May 21 16:51
This comment should make us realise how insane people are

"I had AZ and I feel as though they must have given me a duff dose as I had practically no reaction!

Loads of work colleagues were ill in bed after an AZ jab. Me? My legs were a bit sore for a few hours!"

He wanted another "dose" because he didn't feel ill after... CrazyShockedPlainLaugh 

People want a side effect... Its fooking mental
By:
nineteen points
When: 13 May 21 16:59
maybe in a few years time they will get their desired sickness or illness.or maybe their kids if they are really lucky.Crazy
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 13 May 21 17:44
Their lost causes, totally brain dead

And if you keep trying to "convince them" of anything its going to end up in them getting you killed

They are dangerous people to be around, mental torture leading to them getting you physically hurt and/or killed
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 13 May 21 17:46
Once it becomes apparent these people are beyond being helped its going enrage a fair few people, save yourself the mental angst and just walk away
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 13 May 21 17:49
The "vaccines" have been said to make peoples illnesses even worse leading to death

My dads crohns has flared up badly in the past week since his 2nd jab, he's being told he's got to have stomach injections Crazy, but when I said funny how that 2nd jab has flared it up he went of on one and called me a fruit cake that needs help, I'm passed caring for the utter waste of space, ta ta

I can't be bothered with them
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 13 May 21 17:52
People just wont put pride to one side and admit they've been had its pathetic and sad

To the point they are taking the rest of us with them out of sheer spite Plain
By:
TimmyRiggins
When: 13 May 21 18:47

May 13, 2021 -- 12:52PM, SontaranStratagem wrote:

People just wont put pride to one side and admit they've been had its pathetic and sad To the point they are taking the rest of us with them out of sheer spite

It is, you're right Crazy

At least your dad won't have to listen to you anymore, so sounds like he's a winner Laugh

By:
nineteen points
When: 13 May 21 19:00
it seems i owe an apology.this new indian variant is quite serious after all.Its put my nan in a korma.she did have a dodgy tikka mind.

al get my coat.
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 13 May 21 19:05
This Indian variant will steadily "spread" through summer and then bosh we shut down again in September when its infecting enough to "warrant" action
By:
nineteen points
When: 13 May 21 19:39
action being another lockdown and another set of jabs.

around and around we go......
By:
Johnny The Guesser
When: 13 May 21 19:42
I will ask again - Why would the government want the country locked down again unless they think it is the best overall course of action ?
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 13 May 21 19:44
The fat man with the bog brush on his head said we wont be going into lockdown... I think this will be the yearly jabs and "boosters" being made public at last

My mum and dad have had 2 jabs and are being booked in for boosters in September, to go with the October "flu jab", absolute insanity, the walking fooking corpses by years end and another 3-4 jabs next year to look forward to Plain
By:
nineteen points
When: 13 May 21 19:45
after 15 months,all vunerable vaccined and no or very little deaths.you tell me?
Page 1 of 9  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 9 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com