Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
casemoney
30 Apr 21 11:30
| Topic/replies: 38,104 | Blogger: casemoney's blog
22 million people living in areas where not one covid death has been recorded in 58 DAYS Plain

Some Professor on BBC we should all be ready for homeworking going forward Laugh WHY ?

Hospitals EMPTY few or  no cases Plain
Pause Switch to Standard View THE LOCKDOWNERS
Show More
Report nineteen points April 30, 2021 12:59 PM BST
Heard someone has cut their finger on a bit paper.another lockdown pending and total ban on all newspapers and kevlar gloves to be worn at all times,indoors and out.
Report casemoney April 30, 2021 1:18 PM BST
Those with the Home Office set up Seething at the possibility of having to return to normality
Report frog1000 April 30, 2021 2:07 PM BST
They have dug themselves such a deep hole with their junk science that all they can do is keep digging.

In future real scientific analysis will eventually show they have made a mistake of biblical proportions.

By that time Boris, Whitty, JVT, Hancock, Vallance will have all gone from public life and be raking it in via the private sector.
Report nineteen points April 30, 2021 2:20 PM BST
if its true that 130,000 have died from this virus,surely yesterdays photo shoot of handcock getting his jab from van tam was as crass as it gets.in fact i find it an insult to everybody who has been affected in any way.these jokers need a year in the real world and then they might change their tunes a bit.
Report bigpoppapump April 30, 2021 2:29 PM BST
By that time Boris, Whitty, JVT, Hancock, Vallance will have all gone from public life and be raking it in via the private sector.

unlike now when they're raking it in from the public sector...
Report JetLoneStar April 30, 2021 2:38 PM BST
You're obviously not familiar with the many 'nuances' of 'the science' case - it might look promising but make no mistake, if we don't hold firm and continue to live like this, we're going to be consumed by the biggest wave yet - a covid tsunami if you will.
Report Escapee April 30, 2021 2:45 PM BST
This is why they have been overdosing the news with India's covid issues (ffs 7 days of top news story)
because it's dropped off to minimal deaths in UK
Report Mexico April 30, 2021 3:18 PM BST
Case.
Far too many in UK will be horrified at the idea of homeworking or for that matter any work.

Sitting at home complaining , scrounging & reading right wing conspiracy theory sites rather than paying tax & NI is the “career choice “ for too many school dropouts in the country.

People working in local towns/villages rather than commuting to big cities should be beneficial to small businesses. Would much prefer to see trade go to the smaller independent cafe,coffee shops at the expense of tax-dodging Starbucks.
Report casemoney May 1, 2021 12:04 AM BST
Agree mex
Report scandanavian_haven May 1, 2021 12:43 AM BST
I think on the whole, the country would have been much better off with no lockdowns from the beginning, no face masks and social distancing which weaken your immune systems, with everyone carrying on as normal bar those in the very high risk groups, i.e. the tiny tiny minority, the frail, elderly, those with poor health conditions, they should have took precautions until a vaccine was found, and that doesn't necessarily mean being holed up at home. That way the economy would not have crashed through the floor, future generations will not have to pay for the last 12 months via taxes, if they can stop themselves from laughing at how it's all been handled for a second, people's mental health would not have suffered considerable with worries over not seeing children, grandchildren, schoolkids with their exams and inaccurate predicted grades, their futures, University places, the future for business owners and employees wondering if they'll ever have a job to go back to. Then there's been the missed funerals of loved ones, the suicide rate increases, the alcohol uptake and God knows what else. The obsession over covid data, but no obsession over the data of the aforementioned, politicians and medics wheeled out in front of camera not giving a sh1t because they all know it's the godforsaken 'covid data' that will shape their own careers, they wont be judged by the other things.

It's not even hindsight, it became quite apparent quite early majority of people were unaffected even upon contraction, it's been a sure fire way to encourage conspiracies, nobody though can quite put their finger on what, including me, however, Pharmaceutical companies are in clover, reminds me of when I was younger and it first crossed my mind that without computer viruses, they'd be no Anti virus software companies, if you were a capitalist wh0re like these company owners are, you'd have a brainwave. If the covid-19 virus was made in a lab, the smart money would be on it not being a Chinese one.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com