Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
boxingthefox
11 Apr 21 23:05
| Topic/replies: 17,695 | Blogger: boxingthefox's blog
You should be. LOLOLOLOL
Pause Switch to Standard View Are you all scared??#
Show More
Report Whisperingdeath April 12, 2021 12:21 PM BST
I am!

Scared of kids who cannot hold their drink!
Report saddo April 12, 2021 12:24 PM BST
Are pubs open today?
Report feedthepony April 12, 2021 12:25 PM BST
Happy Herd Immunity day lads
Report feedthepony April 12, 2021 12:26 PM BST
Waiting patiently for all the "scum shaming" media reports due to the common people doing......what they are permitted to do
Report layingisthewayforward April 12, 2021 12:38 PM BST
I'm going out for lunch shortly. Chucked an extra jumper on, it's a bit nippy outside.
Report boxingthefox April 12, 2021 12:43 PM BST
Very wise. Wink. It will probably feel like the best lunch ever. Love
Report boxingthefox April 12, 2021 12:45 PM BST

Apr 12, 2021 -- 6:24AM, saddo wrote:

Are pubs open today?

Pub gardens I believe.

Report Whisperingdeath April 12, 2021 12:48 PM BST
I don't think you even have to order food!
Report boxingthefox April 12, 2021 12:49 PM BST
Excellent news WD.
Report Whisperingdeath April 12, 2021 1:00 PM BST
Don't get me wrong i love good pub food but I do not want a £1.99 burger and chips with an onion bhagee starter just because I fancy a couple of pints!

Meanwhile People who died in a pub due to covid 0, old folk who were murdered in hospitals and care home thousands!

Be safe everyone! Stay away from hospitals!
Report clouded leopard April 12, 2021 1:49 PM BST
and vaccinated oddbods
Report boxingthefox April 12, 2021 2:10 PM BST

Apr 12, 2021 -- 7:49AM, clouded leopard wrote:

and vaccinated oddbods

How are you going to achieve that CL, the last count I saw said 36.6 million have had a jab.

Report layingisthewayforward April 12, 2021 4:13 PM BST
3 pints of lager with steak and chips in the sunshine. Life is good again.
Report boxingthefox April 12, 2021 4:14 PM BST
Wink
Report Giuseppe April 12, 2021 4:17 PM BST
3pm

bit early for that isn't it
Report layingisthewayforward April 12, 2021 4:19 PM BST
Not normally an afternoon drinker but I'll make an exception this week and i did a 10 mile run this morning so feel like i earned it!
Report boxingthefox April 12, 2021 4:28 PM BST
G, the rules have changed, stop being a spoilsport. Grin
Report boxingthefox April 12, 2021 4:29 PM BST
layingisthewayforward, go  for it have a great time. Happy
Report casemoney April 12, 2021 5:54 PM BST
None have opened near me , TEAM FURLOUGH still in full swing , how many will re open at all ?
Report casemoney April 12, 2021 5:57 PM BST
TBH any pub reopening Owners need their heads examined ,Whats the point ?
Report Whisperingdeath April 12, 2021 6:06 PM BST
it is costing them money!
Report Whisperingdeath April 12, 2021 6:07 PM BST
Take the furlough and rate support if you can!
Report Cider April 12, 2021 6:12 PM BST
A Leeds businessman was saying when he asked some of his staff to return from furlough for the outside opening, lots of them had taken other jobs so didn't come back. Double bubble. The amount of cash being hemorrhaged through illegal and technically legal but immoral methods is off the scale. Plus the pen pushers from local councils checking that people aren't walking to the bathroom without a mask.
Report nineteen points April 12, 2021 6:31 PM BST
pathetic.and we are paying their wages.
Report casemoney April 12, 2021 8:06 PM BST
8 pubs 1 open  Canopies out the Back No one in them Laugh

it is costing them money!

Cost them more to pay Staff   Clean all the Pipes prepare etc restock with Beer that wont sell ..
Report casemoney April 12, 2021 8:07 PM BST
I would say 30 % will not be reopening Sad
Report 1st time poster April 12, 2021 8:24 PM BST
sat on a  bench cdrinking a can of lager was allowed yesterday and the day before,for 12 months in your garden
whats allowed today is paying £5 for that lager instead of the squid you were paying last week,but hey ho if wasting £4 is reason to celebrate jog on
strange auld place the uk,before covid in the summer people per loaded drank at home,now its snowing freezing they want to wrap themselves in a blanket and sit outside drinking paying a fiver a drink to do it Confused
Report boxingthefox April 12, 2021 8:28 PM BST
Great point 1st time. It's human nature, people always want to do what was (previously) forbidden.
Report 1st time poster April 12, 2021 8:32 PM BST
before covid pubs were closing at a rate of 30 plus a week i think,now people want to pay pub prices to sit outside the pub in the street to keep,m open, LaughLaugh
Report shiny new shoes please April 12, 2021 9:05 PM BST
When they have to drag a diabetic on national t.v.
It's as bad as the 114 yr okd..

It's officially a sh1t show
Report moisok April 12, 2021 9:16 PM BST
here   1  girly pub(no real ale)  open    -   the other four closed
Report moisok April 12, 2021 9:17 PM BST
The 'community'  will be dancing in the streets in tower hamlets
Report moisok April 12, 2021 9:18 PM BST
should I stick with  0  0  in this brighton everton match?
Report Cider April 12, 2021 9:35 PM BST
Some people have been waiting for this day for a long time, 1st timer. Do you think some chilly weather was going to cancel their plans. These will be alien concepts to you most likely, indefatigability and resilience. Traits rather lacking in plenty of the UK population.
Report Giuseppe April 12, 2021 9:36 PM BST
sky news now has a daily show about climate change Surprised
Report Giuseppe April 12, 2021 9:38 PM BST
will climate change help fight covid Confused
Report Giuseppe April 12, 2021 9:38 PM BST
buy a big car

protect the NHS

save lives
Report layingisthewayforward April 12, 2021 9:41 PM BST
1st time poster, i was in a beer garden in the sunshine with some old pals i hadnt seen since the last lockdown started. That's why i was happy to pay £5 a pint. If you don't want to do that then fine.
Report Giuseppe April 12, 2021 9:41 PM BST
they have a live ticker showing how much the earth has warmed since 1880

changes by the second
Report Giuseppe April 12, 2021 9:42 PM BST
i wish i could afford to buy multiple £5 pints in a pub
Report layingisthewayforward April 12, 2021 10:17 PM BST
Ha ha I'll buy you a pint mate.
Report Shrewd_dude April 12, 2021 10:37 PM BST
strange auld place the uk,before covid in the summer people per loaded drank at home,now its snowing freezing they want to wrap themselves in a blanket and sit outside drinking paying a fiver a drink to do it Confused

Peoplle have friends and family that they would rather meet in person for a drink rather than seeing them through a computer screen.
Report Giuseppe April 12, 2021 10:51 PM BST
could you send it to my pay pal instead if I DM you the details?
Report boxingthefox April 12, 2021 10:52 PM BST
Where I live people are out in their gardens having parties in the cold (2 degrees) and they are making a mighty row it's brilliant stuff. Love
Report Whisperingdeath April 12, 2021 11:16 PM BST
It was cold on Saturday!

Still you gotta meet up with the boys!
Report boxingthefox April 12, 2021 11:21 PM BST
Wink
Report saddo April 13, 2021 10:11 AM BST
Do you have to give track and trace bollix if you go for a pint today?
Report jucel69 April 13, 2021 10:21 AM BST
European Center for Law & Justice reports finds NGOs controlled by Bill Gates & George Soros have apparently been influencing judges at the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR)

Just days ago the ECHR ruled that compulsory vaccinations would not contravene human rights law and may be necessary for democratic societies.

Good old Bill and George
Two affable chaps just trying to help everybody
Report jucel69 April 13, 2021 10:24 AM BST
Far too cold to hold a cold glass outside
I can't drink beer in these arctic conditions
Red wine only for me in the last 6 months
Report layingisthewayforward April 13, 2021 10:34 AM BST
@saddo, all adults are supposed to give details for track and trace. When i went yesterday, I started to do it and then the bloke walked off so i stopped.
Report saddo April 13, 2021 10:40 AM BST
feck that then, I'll go when its warmer and you can just buy one. I'm not that bothered.
Report dave1357 April 13, 2021 10:41 AM BST
^^^^European Center for Law & Justice

The ECLJ is the European arm of the American Center for Law & Justice..... The ACLJ is a politically conservative, Christian-based social activism and watchdog for corruption organization in the USA.

The ECLJ is active in the United Nations and in the Council of Europe, and represents the interests of certain Christians in the Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg.

So they are a NGO who seek to influence the ECHR......
Report HGS April 13, 2021 10:46 AM BST
Ooh my bl00dy head! My local was open! Cracking day. What makes you bad makes you better  so might have some more medicine today.
Report clouded leopard April 13, 2021 11:50 AM BST
jucel6913 Apr 21
European Center for Law & Justice reports finds NGOs controlled by Bill Gates & George Soros have apparently been influencing judges at the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR)

Angry

link juce ?
Report jucel69 April 13, 2021 12:07 PM BST

Apr 13, 2021 -- 5:50AM, clouded leopard wrote:

jucel6913 Apr 21 European Center for Law & Justice reports finds NGOs controlled by Bill Gates & George Soros have apparently been influencing judges at the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR)link juce ?

I was reading it earlier, I will try and find a link

Report Whisperingdeath April 13, 2021 1:26 PM BST
Far too cold to hold a cold glass outside
I can't drink beer in these arctic conditions

Juce

I have the solution to this problem!

Last year when the lockdown and furlough started I would meet up with my mates for drinks on a Saturday. At the start even in April it was really hot. I am a beer man. When I was 12 I was told at the Rugby Club only girls and footballers drink lager so I have never drunk lager except in the nite clubs of the 70's and 80's when they only served lager not bitter, I digress!

Anyway as it was so warm I thought I would try San Miguel from Aldi at £1.60 for a 660ml bottle. In old money I think that works out to a pint and a quarter or maybe £1.30 odd a pint! Mrs 'Death had a pink vacuum cup that held over a pint of volume and so I found a solution to the problem in both warm and cold weather. Have to say I was drinking Landlord on Saturday and yes it was cold out.

I have to be honest again and say I have really enjoyed drinking outside with my mates and not in the pub. As the weather improves the pubs will have to offer me a decent proposition to get me back. I want to help pubs out in this dreadful economic climate but I am not signing in to track and trace. If people are going to stand outside on the street anyway I will bring my own beer FU Strauss!
Report jucel69 April 13, 2021 1:33 PM BST

Apr 13, 2021 -- 7:26AM, Whisperingdeath wrote:

Far too cold to hold a cold glass outsideI can't drink beer in these arctic conditionsJuce I have the solution to this problem!Last year when the lockdown and furlough started I would meet up with my mates for drinks on a Saturday. At the start even in April it was really hot. I am a beer man. When I was 12 I was told at the Rugby Club only girls and footballers drink lager so I have never drunk lager except in the nite clubs of the 70's and 80's when they only served lager not bitter, I digress!Anyway as it was so warm I thought I would try San Miguel from Aldi at £1.60 for a 660ml bottle. In old money I think that works out to a pint and a quarter or maybe £1.30 odd a pint! Mrs 'Death had a pink vacuum cup that held over a pint of volume and so I found a solution to the problem in both warm and cold weather. Have to say I was drinking Landlord on Saturday and yes it was cold out.I have to be honest again and say I have really enjoyed drinking outside with my mates and not in the pub. As the weather improves the pubs will have to offer me a decent proposition to get me back. I want to help pubs out in this dreadful economic climate but I am not signing in to track and trace. If people are going to stand outside on the street anyway I will bring my own beer FU Strauss!

Grin

Report layingisthewayforward April 14, 2021 6:37 PM BST
All-day drinking session in Birmingham yesterday, of out for a meal shortly with the missus. Life feels back to normal again!
Report irishone April 14, 2021 6:53 PM BST
Mug
Report 1st time poster April 14, 2021 7:03 PM BST
strange auld world spend years campaigning to get smokers threw outside now happy to follow them out and sit in the cold with sed same smoker,s LaughLaughLaugh
Report 1st time poster April 15, 2021 9:09 AM BST
12 month,s after this forum scientists/dr,s finally get round to declaring majority of people are infected by airborne transmission, no shoite sherlock,who,d have flunked it
in other breaking news pope remains a catholic
Report layingisthewayforward April 15, 2021 12:34 PM BST
Pints not mugs.
Report thegiggilo April 15, 2021 3:44 PM BST
Drinking out in the freezing cold,things that never happened lol..GrinGrin
Report layingisthewayforward April 15, 2021 5:10 PM BST
Sunny all week here and 13 degrees, yes id prefer it warmer but nothing a jumper and coat doesnt fix. After about 4 pints i stop feeling the cold anyway Grin
Report layingisthewayforward April 15, 2021 5:11 PM BST
Out of interest giggilo, if it wasn't freezing where you are, would you have gone to the beer garden to meet friends?
Report HGS April 15, 2021 9:48 PM BST
It's been a merry week Happy
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com