Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
JetLoneStar
05 Apr 21 18:15
| Topic/replies: 1,839 | Blogger: JetLoneStar's blog
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9437441/Life-WONT-return-normal-June-21-Covid-vaccines-arent-good-SAGE-warns.html#comments

wakey wakey Laugh
Pause Switch to Standard View The Great Reopening June 21rst
Show More
Report Giuseppe April 6, 2021 6:01 PM BST
sky news leading with this story

uk watchdog investigating now whetehr to offer an alternative to younger people

who position unchanged
Report clouded leopard April 6, 2021 6:01 PM BST
It was going that way well before COV G
we reached peak capitalism a while back

it's gone now and won't return least not for us peasants

It's almost as if they wanted to expedite the death of the remains of what we once had in order to start building anew

hmmmm
Report A_T April 6, 2021 6:03 PM BST
I almost forgot - did badly at school as well
Report clouded leopard April 6, 2021 6:04 PM BST
A_T06 Apr 21
wolf3011 the forum is full of non-taxpaying, anti-vaxxer Trump fans. You're one of them too I guess?

another commie beating the generalisation drum
not even a well thought out comment , just all sweeping and wrong

You think how well you did at school translates that way in society ? ?
Report nineteen points April 6, 2021 6:05 PM BST
boris telling us to follow WHO advice that the gunk is safe.strange he doesnt tell us to follow their advice on lockdowns or muzzles.
Report A_T April 6, 2021 6:05 PM BST
^ one that badly at school. probably doesn't pay taxes either - maybe even thinks Biden cheated in the election
Report Giuseppe April 6, 2021 6:07 PM BST
"saves more people than it kills due to bloodcuts"

not a great marketing strategy IMO
Report A_T April 6, 2021 6:09 PM BST
imagine the government offers you a free education that is the envy of 95% of the world - but instead you choose to pi$$ it all away and end up getting your education from youtube conspiracy theory videos. you could not make it up
Report Giuseppe April 6, 2021 6:11 PM BST
youtube conspiracy theory videos: half of it is true, half complete bullshit

no worse than the bbc
Report politicspunter April 6, 2021 6:13 PM BST
The bbc said Trump lost fair and square. Do you believe them?
Report Giuseppe April 6, 2021 6:15 PM BST
i think its unlikely there was vote fraud on the scale some trump supporters are suggesting
Report clouded leopard April 6, 2021 6:16 PM BST
free education = what they want you to learn , how they want you to think

btw....  17 schools snapped up by the Chinese some of them CCP owned

should we send our kids to those schools ?
Report politicspunter April 6, 2021 6:21 PM BST

Apr 6, 2021 -- 12:15PM, Giuseppe wrote:

i think its unlikely there was vote fraud on the scale some trump supporters are suggesting

So you believe there was vote fraud but not on an industrial scale?

Report shiny new shoes please April 6, 2021 6:21 PM BST
imagine the government that offers you a chance to go live again if you give up your first child to science

Then wants to turn you into a bar code

Collusion with big tech .

Collapses the economy .. But lines its own filthy pockets

And tells you it's for your own good
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- April 6, 2021 6:22 PM BST
We know there was voter fraud.

A republican is doing time.
Report Giuseppe April 6, 2021 6:25 PM BST
there is a lot of anecdotal evidence of funny business

i doubt it was centrally organised from above

how much impact it had on the result i don't know
Report nineteen points April 6, 2021 6:32 PM BST
i hope all the maskholes are proud of themselves.kids muzzled in schools for another 6 weeks.another lie by the govt.
Report wolf3011 April 6, 2021 6:49 PM BST

Apr 6, 2021 -- 12:00PM, A_T wrote:

wolf3011 the forum is full of non-taxpaying, anti-vaxxer Trump fans. You're one of them too I guess?

The forum is full of spamming cabbages, you're one of them

Report wolf3011 April 6, 2021 6:50 PM BST

Apr 6, 2021 -- 12:05PM, A_T wrote:

^ one that badly at school. probably doesn't pay taxes either - maybe even thinks Biden cheated in the election

How long have you been illiterate?

Report jucel69 April 6, 2021 6:52 PM BST

Apr 6, 2021 -- 12:49PM, wolf3011 wrote:

Apr  6, 2021 --  5:00PM, A_T wrote:wolf3011 the forum is full of non-taxpaying, anti-vaxxer Trump fans. You're one of them too I guess?The forum is full of spamming cabbages, you're one of them

He's king turnip brain
Mumbling incoherent nonsense on a daily basis like his mentor Biden

Report wolf3011 April 6, 2021 6:53 PM BST

Apr 6, 2021 -- 12:09PM, A_T wrote:

imagine the government offers you a free education that is the envy of 95% of the world - but instead you choose to pi$$ it all away and end up getting your education from youtube conspiracy theory videos. you could not make it up

Imagine being so intrinsically stupid that you blindly take a vaccine for a disease that poses next no threat for younger people which has now been suspended in the UK for young people due to health concerns.. hard to believe someone could be so stupid yet here you are. What a d1ck claiming to be educated Grin

Report wolf3011 April 6, 2021 6:54 PM BST
A_T may very well be sleepy Joe, clearly suffers dementia like his hero tbf
Report jucel69 April 6, 2021 6:54 PM BST
Biden didn't cheat, he can't even put his socks on. The democrats, along with big tech and MSM committed the biggest election fraud ever
Report jucel69 April 6, 2021 6:59 PM BST
One of the main issues with the vaccines is the next time you get a virus, how your body will respond. You could see some major issues in the winter as people have been genetically modified
Report jucel69 April 6, 2021 7:00 PM BST
It's the beginning of transhumanism
Report wolf3011 April 6, 2021 7:03 PM BST
The news today sums it up- earlier this afternoon Boris states " Trust the MRHA/ medical advice over the oxford vaccine... later this afternoon approximately 20 minutes ago " Vaccine trials suspended for use in children amongst concerns of links in young adults to blood clots".
Report jucel69 April 6, 2021 7:04 PM BST
Scary times.
Using kids as Guinea pigs
Report wolf3011 April 6, 2021 7:04 PM BST
Imagine subjecting your child to an Oxford vaccine trial which is now suspended to keep an old b*stard like A_T alive
Report A_T April 6, 2021 7:05 PM BST
the did-badly-at-school Trump fans in full flow...
Report jucel69 April 6, 2021 7:05 PM BST
Absolutely no chance my daughter or I will get any of this muck in our system
Report A_T April 6, 2021 7:05 PM BST
the "free-thinkers"
Report jucel69 April 6, 2021 7:07 PM BST
I'm a chartered accountant AT

You are thicker than a submarine door
Report A_T April 6, 2021 7:08 PM BST
do you think it was your fault you did so nbadly at school? or was it the teachers' fault? my money's on you blaming the teachers...

but never mind you're all caught up now thanks to youtube conspiracy theory videos
Report jucel69 April 6, 2021 7:08 PM BST
King turnip brain, absolutely devoid of any thought. Spoon fed verbal diarrhoea from the BBC .
He glugs it down and asks for seconds
Report Giuseppe April 6, 2021 7:08 PM BST
would be safer for kids to get infected than to take an unnecessary unproven vaccine
Report jucel69 April 6, 2021 7:09 PM BST
I reckon loads of kids have had it and were asymptomatic
Report A_T April 6, 2021 7:10 PM BST
Hmmm looks like most of you think the US election was rīgged Grin
Report jucel69 April 6, 2021 7:10 PM BST
Know not think
Report wolf3011 April 6, 2021 7:10 PM BST
A-T keeps harping on about literacy levels and types sentences like this which look like they have been written by a dyslexic dung beetle.

" April 6, 2021 6:05 PM BST
^ one that badly at school. probably doesn't pay taxes either - maybe even thinks Biden cheated in the election"
Report jucel69 April 6, 2021 7:11 PM BST
Haha, it's pure projection
Report jucel69 April 6, 2021 7:12 PM BST
At is classic Duning Kruger
Report Giuseppe April 6, 2021 7:14 PM BST
disagree jucel, if that was the case they would all have had it by now, and few would be testing positive

we're not letting them become infected because the schools are closed, masks, social distancing etc

were interfering with the natural life cycle of a virus pandemic, and extending it
Report wolf3011 April 6, 2021 7:14 PM BST
What a disgrace involving children in trials keeping the like of A_T alive for a few months rotting away in his sheltered accommodation for mentally ill geriatrics.. only a matter of time before the Uk follows the lead of other countries effectively banning it for under 55s. I find it hard to believe that the vaccine takeup has suddenly slowed down due to " supply issues " contrary to genuine concerns of the dangers taking it.
Report A_T April 6, 2021 7:14 PM BST
Know not think

what a complete clown Grin
Report A_T April 6, 2021 7:16 PM BST
jucel thinks Trump will be Potus again in a few months. Imagine having a mind that works like that Grin
Report wolf3011 April 6, 2021 7:20 PM BST

Apr 6, 2021 -- 1:08PM, jucel69 wrote:

King turnip brain, absolutely devoid of any thought. Spoon fed verbal diarrhoea from the BBC .He glugs it down and asks for seconds

Grin

Report A_T April 6, 2021 7:25 PM BST
jucel, wolf, daps, 19 - welcome to the twilight zone. even poor old Giuseppe who tries so hard to be a normal person harbours deep-seated suspicions that the US election was rīgged Grin
Report politicspunter April 6, 2021 7:26 PM BST

Apr 6, 2021 -- 1:25PM, A_T wrote:

jucel, wolf, daps, 19 - welcome to the twilight zone. even poor old Giuseppe who tries so hard to be a normal person harbours deep-seated suspicions that the US election was rīgged

Let them keep thinking that. Meanwhile, I have their money.

Report SontaranStratagem April 6, 2021 7:42 PM BST
"PM's spokesman admits vaccine passports could be needed to get into shops like Primark after June. "We are looking at how Covid certificates could have an important role to play domestically as well as internationally & will come forward with more detail"

Well that was a quick add on

Keep believing its about a virus
Report truehoncho April 6, 2021 7:44 PM BST
Primark??? I will have to get a jab now!!!
Report clouded leopard April 6, 2021 7:45 PM BST
The plan keeps on revealing itself in the most obvious way

not even finessed

they are in a rush
Report politicspunter April 6, 2021 7:46 PM BST

Apr 6, 2021 -- 1:42PM, SontaranStratagem wrote:

"PM's spokesman admits vaccine passports could be needed to get into shops like Primark after June. "We are looking at how Covid certificates could have an important role to play domestically as well as internationally & will come forward with more detail"Well that was a quick add onKeep believing its about a virus

Do you still believe it's a hoax SS?

Report clouded leopard April 6, 2021 7:46 PM BST
Over here please sir

through the doors of digital serfdom

and the numpties still can't admit it
Report Johnny The Guesser April 6, 2021 7:48 PM BST
Please can you explain what the 'obvious plan' is ?
Report SontaranStratagem April 6, 2021 7:52 PM BST
Its the end of the high street truehoncho that's the point

They want pubs and shops (places like primark) gone, they are forcefully putting them out of business
Report SontaranStratagem April 6, 2021 7:52 PM BST
Johnny... don't bother wasting your time lads there's none as blind as those that refuse to see
Report truehoncho April 6, 2021 7:53 PM BST
I know SS, I was trying to be funny. sorry.
Report politicspunter April 6, 2021 7:55 PM BST

Apr 6, 2021 -- 1:52PM, SontaranStratagem wrote:

Johnny... don't bother wasting your time lads there's none as blind as those that refuse to see

SS, do you still believe covid is a hoax?

Report politicspunter April 6, 2021 7:56 PM BST
Oh and SS, do you still believe Trump won the election?
Report clouded leopard April 6, 2021 7:56 PM BST
JTG

have you read anything at all relating to

ID2020
UN AGENDA 2030
The Great Reset  (WEF)

?

just 3 subjects to peruse over

Not conspiracy theories

and then think about how they might achieve those goals

It might help
It might not
Report clouded leopard April 6, 2021 8:00 PM BST
Lest we forget the complete and utter sh! show that is the fake financial markets bloated with more and more printing

the biggest owner of stock is the central bank itself.. healthy ?

maybe read up on Repo crisis from last Sep or Oct

sublime timing everything that followed immediately after that
Report SontaranStratagem April 6, 2021 8:01 PM BST
Deflation and inflation running in unison

People will wake up when that goes.... Bang!!!!
Report politicspunter April 6, 2021 8:01 PM BST
Dearie me, the conspiracy theorist nutters are all out tonight Grin
Report politicspunter April 6, 2021 8:02 PM BST

Apr 6, 2021 -- 2:01PM, SontaranStratagem wrote:

Deflation and inflation running in unison People will wake up when that goes.... Bang!!!!

SS, do you still believe covid is a hoax?

Report clouded leopard April 6, 2021 8:03 PM BST
Centralisation of power and wealth before and during reset before dollar goes pop

they want it all and that includes us
Report truehoncho April 6, 2021 8:03 PM BST
You seem to be getting more and more interested in covid PP.
Report politicspunter April 6, 2021 8:05 PM BST
Not really, but you always get a laugh with the conspiracy theory nutters Laugh
Report nineteen points April 6, 2021 8:07 PM BST
deflecting is cowardly PP.man up,admit your wrong.stop acting like a child
Report truehoncho April 6, 2021 8:08 PM BST
I know what you mean PP, I have plenty of English friends that have a good laugh at those SNP nutters that thing they will ever be ruled by anyone else other than the British parliamentLaugh.
Report truehoncho April 6, 2021 8:08 PM BST
'think' sorry.
Report politicspunter April 6, 2021 8:08 PM BST
Sontaran Stratagem is a good example. He declares Covid is a hoax so he goes to his local hospital in Mansfield to heckle and harass our valuable NHS staff at their work. He gets chucked out the hospital, then he himself catches Covid. He then comes on the forum in tears saying it was all real, he had caught Covid. Now he says it's all a big hoax again Laugh
Report politicspunter April 6, 2021 8:10 PM BST

Apr 6, 2021 -- 2:07PM, nineteen points wrote:

deflecting is cowardly PP.man up,admit your wrong.stop acting like a child

YOU ARE SCUM. YOU ARE THE SCUM THAT SAID I HAD LIED ABOUT MY WIFE REQUIRING A LIFE SAVING TRANSPLANT.

Report A_T April 6, 2021 8:11 PM BST
the reason doing-badly-at-school is relevant is because this is where the ant-social tendencies of conspiracy-theory types first become evident.

Imagine a mind that rejects centuries af enlightenment and education  - instead deciding that it's all lies and we should instead believe cranks on youtube

good article here from the American Psychological Association

https://www.apa.org/research/action/speaking-of-psychology/conspiracy-theories

And this is quite a common rhetorical tool that people use when they talk about conspiracy theories, that everybody else is some kind of sheep, but that they know the truth. They have the truth. And having that kind of belief, I guess, feeling that you're in possession of information that other people don't have, can give you a feeling of superiority over others. And we have found, and others have shown as well that a need for uniqueness and a need to have, I guess, stand out from others is associated with belief in conspiracy theories.

And this happens at the level of the group as well. So people who have an overinflated sense of the importance of the groups that they belong to, but at the same time, the feeling that those groups are underappreciated, those kinds of feelings as well, draw people towards conspiracy theories, especially conspiracy theories about their groups. So in having those sorts of beliefs, you can maintain the idea that your group is good and moral and upstanding, whereas others are the evil doers out there who are trying to ruin it for everybody else.
Report A_T April 6, 2021 8:12 PM BST
me I'd say you're all just wackjobs Grin
Report politicspunter April 6, 2021 8:17 PM BST
A_T, that is absolutely typical of the folks who poured money on Trump after the votes had been counted. No matter what facts stared them in the face, they were convinced it was all a nationwide industrial fraud that had stolen the election from Trump. They carried on throwing their money away, right to the end. At the end, once they had lost the lot, they claimed Betfair and all the bookies were in on the fraud also.
Report truehoncho April 6, 2021 8:17 PM BST
Imagine a mind that rejects centuries af enlightenment and education  ---  Personally I thought challenging the status quo and not accepting every doctrine that governments decreed was how civilisation moved forward. I suppose the witch trials in the 15th could have been a good thing and we shouldn't have stopped them or maybe homosexuals should still be imprisoned?
Report SontaranStratagem April 6, 2021 8:23 PM BST

Apr 6, 2021 -- 2:11PM, A_T wrote:

the reason doing-badly-at-school is relevant is because this is where the ant-social tendencies of conspiracy-theory types first become evident.Imagine a mind that rejects centuries af enlightenment and education

Report SontaranStratagem April 6, 2021 8:23 PM BST
That would make sense except they've changed the education curriculum more times than we've had hot dinners

For example, your grandma education was totally different to your own. They tell one generation one thing and then tell the next a completely different story. And yet teachers never say anything about it despite knowing what their teaching isn't what they were told at the same age.

Why don't schools teach about gardening? or self sustaining? or how to make fires? or how hunt, kill and then prepare a rabbit?

Instead their taught about how its wrong to believe white supremacy, and all about "inequality" ffs
Report A_T April 6, 2021 8:23 PM BST
trust me there aren't any Newtons or Einsteins on youtube claiming the US election was stolen Laugh
Report nineteen points April 6, 2021 8:26 PM BST
now now PP,never said you lied about that,just other things.i said i would of been busy getting her treatment she requires.get your facts right please
Report A_T April 6, 2021 8:28 PM BST
that is absolutely typical of the folks who poured money on Trump after the votes had been counted. No matter what facts stared them in the face, they were convinced it was all a nationwide industrial fraud that had stolen the election from Trump.

ah what times they were. the Bank of Betfair paying 3 or 4% on short term deposits - even better knowing you were taking money from some of the biggest mugs imaginable Grin
Report politicspunter April 6, 2021 8:33 PM BST

Apr 6, 2021 -- 2:26PM, nineteen points wrote:

now now PP,never said you lied about that,just other things.i said i would of been busy getting her treatment she requires.get your facts right please

YOU ARE SCUM. YOU ARE THE SCUM THAT SAID I HAD LIED ABOUT MY WIFE REQUIRING A LIFE SAVING TRANSPLANT.

Report politicspunter April 6, 2021 8:35 PM BST
nineteen points • April 6, 2021 11:53 AM BST
thought it was your sister in law PP? i doubt anybody awaiting a life saving op would be allowed both jabs and if it was my wife i would be banging the doors down to get her seen to.not sitting on here all day telling porkies

Report nineteen points April 6, 2021 8:43 PM BST
grow up you stupid man
Report politicspunter April 6, 2021 8:48 PM BST
YOU ARE SCUM. YOU ARE THE SCUM THAT SAID I HAD LIED ABOUT MY WIFE REQUIRING A LIFE SAVING TRANSPLANT. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE SCUM.
Report nineteen points April 6, 2021 8:53 PM BST
Laugh dear me
Report Johnny The Guesser April 6, 2021 8:56 PM BST
So this is it then is it ? - the change in the new world order ...it's coming is it ?
Has to be now or never time - having come this far in the grand control game -  there can't be any turning back now surely ?  We've fallen for the fictitious virus , locked down for a year,  and injected millions with the unnecessary 'control' vaccine.

So, what happens in say 12 months time when most of the social control measures have been relaxed or removed entirely ? Do you 'freedom fighters' admit you were wrong this time or change your forum names and move onto the next grand conspiracy plan ?
Report nineteen points April 6, 2021 9:03 PM BST
so whats your take on

3 weeks to flatten the curve to,

show your papers to get in?
Report Shrewd_dude April 6, 2021 9:13 PM BST
The politicians are completely detached from reality. Here in Scotland after 3 months of lockdown the priority for beginning to open up is hairdressers and 'home stores'. Not gyms, museums and galleries which would be good for peoples physical and mental health but Hairdressers and home stores.
Report Johnny The Guesser April 6, 2021 9:13 PM BST
Adapting to changing circumstances.
Report politicspunter April 6, 2021 9:20 PM BST

Apr 6, 2021 -- 3:13PM, Shrewd_dude wrote:

The politicians are completely detached from reality. Here in Scotland after 3 months of lockdown the priority for beginning to open up is hairdressers and 'home stores'. Not gyms, museums and galleries which would be good for peoples physical and mental health but Hairdressers and home stores.

Museums and galleries seems a fair shout to me. Not so keen on the gyms bit.

Report nineteen points April 6, 2021 9:20 PM BST
so why arent we adapting now?
Report Johnny The Guesser April 6, 2021 9:23 PM BST
We are , stuff changes everyday.
Report nineteen points April 6, 2021 9:28 PM BST
utter garbage.
Report SontaranStratagem April 6, 2021 10:29 PM BST
What I struggle to understand with all this passport business is by the time they're thinking we'll need to show them things should be under control. Yet when I went Christmas shopping places were absolutely rammed, no or little distancing, plenty not wearing masks but that was supposed to be okay at the time, when the risk was a damn sight higher than it will be come June when the weather is warm and 10s of millions of people will have been vaccinated.

Bare in mind this poster on another forum believes the narrative

I though covid wasn't the flu? I thought summer had no impact? so why should warmer weather end it?

I love how they are trying not admit they've been fooled by the BS narrative/agenda, but at the same deny the need for passports because of the warmer weather... LaughLaugh

The poor bas*ards. The gut is telling them its b0llocks, but the brain is denying they've been had
Report boxingthefox April 6, 2021 11:57 PM BST

Apr 6, 2021 -- 2:08PM, politicspunter wrote:

Sontaran Stratagem is a good example. He declares Covid is a hoax so he goes to his local hospital in Mansfield to heckle and harass our valuable NHS staff at their work. He gets chucked out the hospital, then he himself catches Covid. He then comes on the forum in tears saying it was all real, he had caught Covid. Now he says it's all a big hoax again

Nailed om. LaughLaughLaughLaugh

Report Giuseppe April 6, 2021 11:59 PM BST
sonts do you still think the sun isn't in outer space?
Report SontaranStratagem April 7, 2021 12:10 AM BST
"pediatric trial paused for AZ vaccine"

Hang on... "trial"??
Report edy April 7, 2021 1:17 AM BST
It never ceases to amaze me how freely (and wrongly) many anglophones apply the terms communist/communism.
Report edy April 7, 2021 1:20 AM BST
Must be their sheepish free thinking that causes them to mindlessly baa fancy buzzwords they don't quite really know about.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com