Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
markzzz
30 Mar 21 07:39
| Topic/replies: 888 | Blogger: markzzz's blog
Do you think that it exists?
Pause Switch to Standard View Link between low IQ and refusing the...
Show More
Report jucel69 March 30, 2021 2:34 PM BST
This forum is to the left. All the people to the right were culled by people like edy the grass
Report Giuseppe March 30, 2021 2:36 PM BST
popa

sweden has employed far looser restrictions than other countries in europe

and it's numbers are only average for europe

yet you look at this and your conclusion is not "hmmm, that's interesting and raises some qustions"

but "they should have adopted stricter measures?"
Report Giuseppe March 30, 2021 2:37 PM BST
it seems to you don't have a real interest in the mechanics of lockdown policy and its effectiveness
Report PorcupineorPineapple March 30, 2021 2:39 PM BST

Mar 30, 2021 -- 2:28PM, Giuseppe wrote:

porcy most of the scepticism i have seen and heard about lockdowsn ahs come from people on the right: pundits, politicains, editors etc

I agree with that point. Problem is they're uniformly wrong. They like to rest on number of deaths as the be all and end all, and go silent when it's pointed out that half of people taking up hospital beds in january were under 60.

Lockdown was needed because of earlier failures, both of planning for a pandemic and in recognising the severity of this and closing borders earlier. It was then compounded by delaying the inevitable, meaning we had the highest death toll and longest lockdown of anyone in Europe.

But lockdown is always the last resort of a failed containment policy. You can't just wish it away like some of these cretins so desperately want. Beds will be taken up and thousands more will die because they can't get the right treatment.

The first step of dealing with a crisis is accepting it and facing up to it. That's what Johnson, Trump and Bolsonaro and these blowhards behind them failed to do. They tried to wish it away, to balance the needs of the economy against it, as if you can negotiate with a virus. "Hey Mr C, we're going to open up but only a bit. Do you promise to slow down your infection rate and not go through the roof again, cos that would be lovely."

Report cryoftruth March 30, 2021 2:40 PM BST
Sweden comparisons - compare like with like as per

umulative number of coronavirus deaths in the Nordics 2021
Published by Conor Stewart, Mar 26, 2021
The highest number of confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) deaths in the Nordic countries as of March 25, 2021, had occurred in Sweden at 13,373. Denmark followed with 2,409 deaths, Finland with 817, and Norway with 656.
Sweden was also the Nordic country with the highest number of people confirmed infected with the coronavirus, reaching a total of 773,690 cases as of March 25, 2021.

More statistics and facts about the virus are available here.
Report PorcupineorPineapple March 30, 2021 2:40 PM BST

Mar 30, 2021 -- 2:32PM, jucel69 wrote:

You just can't compare any countries. The variables are too great

No, and just so damn inconvenient. Now, if you'll let us carry on saying how great Sweden is and how we should have followed them that'd be dandy.

Report cryoftruth March 30, 2021 2:42 PM BST
So Sweden did terribly by letting the virus rip compared to their neighbouring countries.

But the anti vaxer conspiracy theorists will be telling us that the people who died in Sweden we counted wrongly or never really died and that it’s all a cunning plan by “them” to keep us in lockdowns forever.
Report bigpoppapump March 30, 2021 2:45 PM BST
Norway is an outlier so doesn't bare comparison.

Boris Johnson is pursuing a leftist agenda on covid as the Uk has one of the highest death rates in the world.

seems to me feller, you are prone to disregarding information if it doesn't suit you.

Norway is a real country, so its performance on Covid is a real thing, and it's Sweden's neighbour and has many similar advantages (high quality health care and a widely dispersed population).  it's telling you wish to disregard Norway as a good example of how an aggressive strategy has succeeded against covid.

The Bj is a lefty when it suits you to say so is just playground stuff.  Of course he's not, don't be an idiot.
Report cryoftruth March 30, 2021 2:50 PM BST
Okay so Norway does not count as a comparator to Sweden. Obviously nor  can Denmark or Finland be counted really. Of course Sweden had the least restrictions to Covid and did worst of the Scandinavian countries,

But these facts are not real facts. They are fake news made up by the idiots who think Covid is real and that vaccinations prevented smallpox.
Report PorcupineorPineapple March 30, 2021 2:51 PM BST
You can only compare Sweden to the UK. Them's the rules.
Report cryoftruth March 30, 2021 2:51 PM BST
Oh hang on.

Vaccination actually eliminated smallpox didn’t it?

Maybe there is something in this vaccination thing after all?
Report Giuseppe March 30, 2021 2:52 PM BST
"half of people taking up hospital beds in january were under 60."

these types of stats are meaningless unless given full context.

there are not a large number of under 60s in hospital because of covid and there never have been

"The first step of dealing with a crisis is accepting it and facing up to it. That's what Johnson, Trump and Bolsonaro and these blowhards behind them failed to do. They tried to wish it away, to balance the needs of the economy against it, as if you can negotiate with a virus. "Hey Mr C, we're going to open up but only a bit. Do you promise to slow down your infection rate and not go through the roof again, cos that would be lovely."

how do we know it's a crisis? how do we know what would happen if we did nothing? the nightmare scenario hasn't happened anywhere

trump wasn't in charge of the response to covid: most of that occurred on the state level

brazil's numbers aren't that high by the way, lower than the uk and the us, and lower than argentin and mexico

johnson didn't adopt a right ing approach, cummungs wantd to but baulked becasue he was told maybe 500,000 would die
Report cryoftruth March 30, 2021 2:52 PM BST
Yes of purse.if you compare Sweden to similar countries you might end up up believing in Covid? That would never do.
Report shiny new shoes please March 30, 2021 2:52 PM BST
4,500 eire ..
9% vaxed ..
Simples
Report Giuseppe March 30, 2021 2:53 PM BST
sweden: loose restrictions, average deaths

if you look at that and don't question conventional wisdom it is becasue you ahve blinkers on
Report Giuseppe March 30, 2021 2:54 PM BST
"Vaccination actually eliminated smallpox didn’t it?"

yes and it only took 20 years!
Report Giuseppe March 30, 2021 2:58 PM BST
brazil is also a fedeeral country with some powers delegated to the state level by the way
Report Giuseppe March 30, 2021 3:02 PM BST
guide to sweden, the basics:

it is simplistic and mistaken to think sweden is like it's neighbours

differences in care homes and average ages

and the differences in covid numbers are due to denmark, norway and finland closing borders, not due to lockdowns
Report Giuseppe March 30, 2021 3:03 PM BST
"seems to me feller, you are prone to disregarding information if it doesn't suit you."

popa norway is an outlier

it has one of the lowest rates of covid in europe

it would be like saying australia has a terible problem with covid becuase, compared to its neighbou new zealand, numbers are much bigger per capita

see? every country in europe looks bad compared to norway
Report Giuseppe March 30, 2021 3:05 PM BST
"Norway as a good example of how an aggressive strategy has succeeded against covid."

if by aggressive strategy you mean shutting its border early that is correct
Report Giuseppe March 30, 2021 3:07 PM BST
"Okay so Norway does not count as a comparator to Sweden. Obviously nor  can Denmark or Finland be counted really. Of course Sweden had the least restrictions to Covid and did worst of the Scandinavian countries, "

Norway, Finland and Denmark all closed their borders early

Sweden didn't

this is what influenced the case numbers

Norway and Finland in particular never had a real covid outbreak in the first place
Report Giuseppe March 30, 2021 3:10 PM BST
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_pandemic_death_rates_by_country

selected deaths per 100,000:

Czech Rep 243

Hungary 204

Belgium 200

UK 190

Italy 178

USA 168

Soain 160

France 141

Sweden 131
Report A_T March 30, 2021 4:37 PM BST
seaside towns heaving today - COVID spreading nicely - expect full lockdown again very soon
Report casemoney March 30, 2021 4:41 PM BST
17 deaths yesterday 56 today , only people left to die are the Elderly and Vulnerable refusers .
Report wolf3011 March 30, 2021 4:41 PM BST
It's quite funny the bunch of buffoons saying follow the science when this afternoon Germany and canada "following the science" have suspended the oxford vaccine for the under 65s.
Report wolf3011 March 30, 2021 4:42 PM BST
Infact if you were to " follow the science " you would be taking the vaccine on a Monday, cancelling it on a Tuesday, having it on a Wednesday and cancelling it again on Thursday... I'll follow common sense with a disease that has an average age of death above life expectancy
Report casemoney March 30, 2021 4:43 PM BST
Whats the reason this Time Wolf , they must think the English are Immune to any side Effects .
Report casemoney March 30, 2021 4:46 PM BST
Deaths will hopefully reach ZERO with a few weeks , what the Reason for that WOLF when we consider 1000 a day were passing a few weeks back ?
Report wolf3011 March 30, 2021 4:47 PM BST

Mar 30, 2021 -- 4:43PM, casemoney wrote:

Whats the reason this Time Wolf , they must think the English are Immune to any side Effects .

They probably think the risks to younger people taking a vaccine for a disease that affects primarily people at the end of their life isn't worth it short, medium or long term and they would be right.

Report HGS March 30, 2021 4:47 PM BST
Don't think vaccination is dependable on your political views. More a personal one.
Report shiny new shoes please March 30, 2021 4:48 PM BST
March 30, 2021 4:42 PM BSTExcitedLaugh
Spud Nick .. U.k. We don't need not want it
Report SontaranStratagem March 30, 2021 6:15 PM BST
The reason its come right down is because they're no longer testing en masse and they ain't "testing" the dead en masse either

Amazing eh, the numbers have come down its a miracle

Soon as they need the agenda again the testing kits will come out
Report wolf3011 March 30, 2021 6:22 PM BST
The main reason the rates of death have come down is the end of winter like every virus where flu has miraculously vanished.. once we get to Autumn a new strain will arrive and so will the booster jabs for the vaccine needed for the new strain
Report nineteen points March 30, 2021 6:58 PM BST
they will be testing your pets and plants and anything with a pulse when they need the numbers up again.the poor kids will be having swabs shoved into every orrifice known
Report JetLoneStar March 30, 2021 7:08 PM BST
I wonder at what point will the geniuses start to question anything? When the economy crashes? When we're heading back into lockdown in November? When they introduce social credit scores? When Whitty tells them they need to sleep in their mask?

Genuine question, regardless of intellect or what side of the fence you sit on with covid, after the past year is there even 1% of your brain thinking "theres something slightly off here", I suppose my point is that if at this point you still believe everything that you're told (despite countless lies / misleading from government) without even the slightest inkling of skepticism, then I fear there's pretty much nothing the government can do that will ever make you question them - that idea of that scares me far more than any virus.
Report Giuseppe March 30, 2021 7:10 PM BST
sleeping in masks Laugh
Report Giuseppe March 30, 2021 7:10 PM BST
office workers spending all day in masks might be a thing
Report JetLoneStar March 30, 2021 7:13 PM BST
Was talking to family in Spain today who informed me it is now illegal to even sit on the beach without a face mask - a sign of the times that I wasn't even shocked, that's that summer holiday cancelled, not that Boris would allow me to leave anyway, with or without my jibjab Laugh
Report Cider March 30, 2021 7:14 PM BST
JLS, there are plenty of people who prefer lockdown (for different reasons). Probably more than want it to end. Then you have a large chunk that the propaganda has genuinely scared the sh1t out of.

If millions of people are being paid not to work, they are not going to be too desperate to return to their largely menial jobs.

People like me, wfh, have saved more money in the last year than they ever have before. Eventually they will be fed up, but I'd say most people at my place would prefer the status quo currently, especially when we're being handed out bonuses.
Report Giuseppe March 30, 2021 7:16 PM BST
agree, people becoming used to it, institutionalised even

as long as there's food in their fridge i don't see great pressure to reopen
Report wolf3011 March 30, 2021 7:18 PM BST
If covid only caused deaths in mangy highland goats near the end of their lives and people were told to wear masks in their own bathtubs incase the virus entered the sewer system making its way to fields up north, there would be people complying grunting away with a rubber duck " doing their bit".. its in their DNA to be frightened and to follow all legislation without questioning anything. As jetlonestar says, even if we could travel abroad, who the hell wants to wander around in the sun with a fcking mask on.. no ones going anywhere not even the boy scouts lining up like impossible/dave for their jabs in masks
Report nineteen points March 30, 2021 7:20 PM BST
anybody that sits in that heat on a beach is a bigger fool than me.they might say they dont mind but i reckon the beaches will be empty in months.like the ones here who say they will wear them forever now.we will see,loads now sick of them and not wearing them.my question,which they never answer,is if they are so great and they love them so much,why didnt they wear them before they were ordered to?Confused

anybody care to answer?
Report JetLoneStar March 30, 2021 7:22 PM BST
No doubt Cider, im FT on here so not affected either apart from the initial lockdown - definitely saved more too. Lucky enough to have some outdoor space when the cabin fever sets in, but I can only imagine what it's like for people stuck in tiny flats, struggling to feed their families, or worrying about missed hospital appointments / suffering with mental health / domestic abuse etc.

The only silver lining to this is that im alot more grateful for what I do have in life, and have stopped taking it all for granted as much as I had been doing.

When the true impact of these measures are revealed and studied, there's no doubt in my mind that people will agree that it was a catastrophe on a scale never seen before - doubt we'll ever get to see those figures though.
Report shiny new shoes please March 30, 2021 7:23 PM BST
The prodigal son has spoken ..
15months ago 2moro..
And you still try to spin it..
Comedy gold...
Report Cider March 30, 2021 7:31 PM BST
Even the young people are being given free exams and uni places.

What is very hard to tell is exactly when the sh1t hits the fan. We're going to see economic doom like most people alive have never witnessed before.
Report wolf3011 March 30, 2021 7:46 PM BST

Mar 30, 2021 -- 7:31PM, Cider wrote:

Even the young people are being given free exams and uni places. What is very hard to tell is exactly when the sh1t hits the fan. We're going to see economic doom like most people alive have never witnessed before.

and when it does come, the people complaining the loudest will be blaming the government instead of their own cowardly ways promoting the idea of staying in indefinitely

Report shiny new shoes please March 30, 2021 7:51 PM BST
economic doom like most people alive have never witnessed before.
PREDICTED
Report Johnny The Guesser March 30, 2021 7:52 PM BST
Genuine answer JLS - If you or indeed anybody could explain Why the Government would want to unnecessarily lock us all down and trash the economy then I might just change my opinion ?

Just because I (and others) believe that something serious has been going on worldwide  , and the vaccine is the best way out of this horrible mess , doesn't means we lap up and believe all of the Government spin and numbers that are fired at us on a daily basis - of course that information is ,(and has always been), presented in a way to support the current Government message and actions.

Oh - and just to be clear - I'm against lockdown - always have been - the long term costs exceed the short term benefits . We should have effectively locked away the elderly and vulnerable and others continued  the best we could with social distancing etc . But, that debate is done, for now anyway.
Report shiny new shoes please March 30, 2021 7:56 PM BST
Israel survived the zombie invasion because they employed a 10th man whose job it was to disagree when everyone else agreed.
Challenge accepted ..
Look who's winning .12\12
Report Cider March 30, 2021 8:01 PM BST
Pretty easy isn't it JTG. SAGE are driving the bus. Boris can't sack them, or afford for them to quit. The five week staged exit is the biggest load of nonsense possible. There is no way in the world anything will happen between now and Monday that will materially change anything from the school kids returning three weeks ago. Or take a week to figure that out. Meanwhile the country burns through another couple of million so SAGE don't have to admit their modelling was all wrong (again).
Report Cider March 30, 2021 8:02 PM BST
#billion
Report shiny new shoes please March 30, 2021 8:03 PM BST
modelling was all wrong
They like Lego ExcitedLaughLaugh
Never right ever
Report Cider March 30, 2021 8:05 PM BST
It's £1.5bn a day I heard somewhere. So that's just the £21B to save face, and not considering the amount of money businesses could have made opening for easter.
Report HGS March 30, 2021 8:07 PM BST
Genuine answer JLS - If you or indeed anybody could explain Why the Government would want to unnecessarily lock us all down and trash the economy then I might just change my opinion ? - They would't. The scientists would and they have bowed to them pretty much all the way.

Oh - and just to be clear - I'm against lockdown - always have been - the long term costs exceed the short term benefits . We should have effectively locked away the elderly and vulnerable and others continued  the best we could with social distancing etc . But, that debate is done, for now anyway.

^^^^my sentiments exactly

GET THE PUBS OPEN
Report Cider March 30, 2021 8:08 PM BST
They were deliberately pessimistic on the modelling, using out of date data, but what actually happened was far better than even their best case scenario. Rather like the EU, their reputation supersedes all else.
Report shiny new shoes please March 30, 2021 8:09 PM BST
L'Oréal Paris' iconic tagline, "Because You're Worth It...
Boris next catch phrase
Report Johnny The Guesser March 30, 2021 8:10 PM BST
Sorry if i wasn't clear - I'm with you 100% - another 7 weeks of these rules is stupid. Boris should man up and open things up. I was out and about today - pubs would have taken billions.for starters.
Report nineteen points March 30, 2021 8:22 PM BST
DATA NOT DATES  Laugh
Report Johnny The Guesser March 30, 2021 8:35 PM BST
Boris initially plumped for the 'herd immunity' approach early on in this crisis - he tried to keep the economy open, but had to quickly change direction into full lockdown , then there were the discharges into care homes disaster  and the Christmas messaging fiasco (amongst many others). This has forced him into 'over cautious' mode and where we are today.

He should be brave enough to say "enough is enough - things are going really well with the vaccine etc etc - we can open up earlier than previously outlined" ....but will some advisors be whispering in his ear ..."but what if it all goes wrong again ? - we thought we had this beaten last summer- then look what happened - just a few more weeks to be sure " ...

Just something else I'll put out there - How much will the number of unvaccinated people in the higher risk groups play a part in his decision to not bring forward the dates on the roadmap ?
Report unitedbiscuits March 30, 2021 8:36 PM BST
Sorry life is too short to read the whole thread but yes, I agree with the premise that there is a link with low IQ: - it can be a shout out from people with otherwise little agency in society. Obviously a strong correlation with the UK's other "dirty protest": Brexit.
Report Cider March 30, 2021 8:39 PM BST
If you fall for the government propaganda and coercion that makes you clever. An interesting hypothesis.
Report Johnny The Guesser March 30, 2021 8:41 PM BST
It is also disingenuous to infer that everybody who has had a vaccine has been coerced by government propaganda.
Report Cider March 30, 2021 8:44 PM BST
I'm not. Those who are inferring there is a correlation with opting out of the vax and low IQ have the issue. Falling for the coercion is believing anyone who opts out is stoopid.
Report Johnny The Guesser March 30, 2021 8:48 PM BST
Fair point .
Report Cider March 30, 2021 8:48 PM BST
I was watching Sky for my sins the other day for the press preview, and the head goon was pontificating about people out playing golf on Sunday. Maybe he is the stoopid one, and nobody will get ill playing golf. It might make him feel about superior looking down on them though for 'breaking the rules', so all good. He of course would think it was ok today though.
Report nineteen points March 30, 2021 8:53 PM BST
and that my friend is the utter stupidity of the whole situation in one post
Report Johnny The Guesser March 30, 2021 8:59 PM BST
Many of the rules are, and have been, mind numbingly stupid - but you have to set the bar unreasonably low. People will ignore them to suit themselves anyway.

Set the rules unreasonably low - you are hoping people then only push them into reasonable territory.

If you set them at a reasonable level in the first place - people will then push them into unreasonable areas.

It's human nature.
Report wolf3011 March 30, 2021 9:05 PM BST
I've noticed on this forum that the people who bang on about IQ being linked to vaccines are the people I find to be of the lowest IQ with these same individuals obsessing over transrights , BLM and other rubbish day after day. You can pretty much name the same characters who will pop up wittering on about respecting peoples rights to identify as a pansexual penguin but when it comes to rights over what a person wishes injected into themselves seem to do a 180 as it suits their mindset. The same types who talk about the evil skinhead brexit supporters suddenly go quiet when the distribution of their precious vaccine gets mentioned and are nowhere to be seen Grin
Report HGS March 30, 2021 9:09 PM BST
The cynic in me has always been thinking of the sheer delight these scientists have in closing all the pubs and keeping em so. Not good for you this drinking lark see.
Report Cider March 30, 2021 9:12 PM BST
Or Brexiters are 'gloating' wolf. Working class people are always underestimated. They may not be the most outwardly erudite, but their instincts are usually spot on. The hypocrisy of the tw@ttering class comes from always wanting to come across as a nice person of perceived intelligence. The types that will post a picture of a vegan burger while eating a double whopper.
Report edy March 30, 2021 9:22 PM BST

Mar 30, 2021 -- 2:34PM, jucel69 wrote:

This forum is to the left. All the people to the right were culled by people like edy the grass

Oh hey there, darling! Happy

Report edy March 30, 2021 9:23 PM BST
It's not my fault you don't have your emotions under any control whatsoever, causing you to keep getting banned.
Report unitedbiscuits March 30, 2021 9:46 PM BST
Well, there is a correlation between low-influence types and "protest" votes - particularly if the protest is enacted by low-influence types doing what they're good at: nothing.

Same with the Leave vote: why wouldn't you if you had nothing to lose by it.
Report unitedbiscuits March 30, 2021 9:49 PM BST
Which is not to say that every anti-vaccer or Brexit voter is low IQ - I'm generalising.
Report Just Checking March 30, 2021 10:04 PM BST
"The hypocrisy of the tw@ttering class comes from always wanting to come across as a nice person of perceived intelligence. The types that will post a picture of a vegan burger while eating a double whopper."

Reminds me of the Lib Dem councillor, so desperate to show he was right on, who was fasting for ramidan to show his wokey lib dem-y solidarity, and who proudly posted that he was breaking his fast with a pile of Bacon LaughLaughLaughLaugh

Actually that's just total ignorance and stupidity, not hypocrisy, but still :)

Ahh the lib dems. It seems not so long ago sane people might've considered voting for them! Not now.
Report edy March 30, 2021 10:07 PM BST
The cringe-right always gon' be obsessed with perceived hypocrisy.
Report edy March 30, 2021 10:08 PM BST
and they ain't never seeing the irony.
Report macarony March 30, 2021 10:53 PM BST
So back to op question the answer is there is no link to a lower IQ and the question itself is derogatory one designed to cause confrontation
Report bongo March 30, 2021 10:54 PM BST
@unitedbiscuits
I see you are still obsessed by the idea that EU membership is better than the alternative.
Have you found an answer to my question about farmland owner subsidies yet? Why does centralising subsidy policy to Brussels gives better outcomes than the two most obvious alternatives? It's only the EU's primary fiscal purpose so I expect you to step up with an answer in favour of the EU system.
If you oppose the Common Agricultural Policy, and a a good fellow like yourself should, then try answering the same question in relation to the EU's next biggest budget area. You know what the number two budget item is surely. Grin
Report Giuseppe March 30, 2021 11:10 PM BST
"Why does centralising subsidy policy to Brussels gives better outcomes than the two most obvious alternatives?"

because it guarantees markets and fair competition
Report Giuseppe March 30, 2021 11:10 PM BST
did many farmers vote for brexit?
Report edy March 30, 2021 11:11 PM BST
hysterically enough they supposedly did.
Report Giuseppe March 30, 2021 11:12 PM BST
lol
Report Giuseppe March 30, 2021 11:13 PM BST
now they have to compete with american chlorinated chicken
Report Giuseppe March 30, 2021 11:14 PM BST
agriculture isn't like other industries

if you leave it to the free market a lot of it will disappear
Report akabula March 30, 2021 11:36 PM BST
You still refusing to take the vaccine Guiseppe?
Report Giuseppe March 30, 2021 11:45 PM BST
haven't been offered yet

don't really feel too strongly either way

probably won't get it unless forced to
Report SontaranStratagem March 31, 2021 1:58 AM BST
Wait until the big one hits

We haven't seen the big one yet, that was just a warm up (Cov)

The next one is going stop all travel and collapse the economy, deaths on a biblical scale ie suicides/starvation etc

The Daily Mails "some people are in the park... they think its all over!".... is a warning trust me
Report SontaranStratagem March 31, 2021 1:59 AM BST
What's in the reports on these gov sites and what some in the know have told people this is going to be gigantic, people wont know what's hit them trust me
Report markzzz March 31, 2021 7:47 AM BST

Mar 30, 2021 -- 11:11PM, edy wrote:

hysterically enough they supposedly did.

Why is it funny?

Much of my political opinion is in a direction which is not advantageous to me. My political views are related too what I believe is best for the country and best for society, both of which are infinitely more important than my personal circumstances and needs.

The day my political views are dictated by self interest is the day I stop commenting on politics.

Report cryoftruth March 31, 2021 8:16 AM BST
Ahh the lib dems. It seems not so long ago sane people might've considered voting for them! Not now.
That is because they propped up a wicked Tory government for a full term. Unforgivable.
Report edy March 31, 2021 8:29 AM BST
Why is it funny?

Much of my political opinion is in a direction which is not advantageous to me. My political views are related too what I believe is best for the country and best for society, both of which are infinitely more important than my personal circumstances and needs.

That can't have been it for the farmers if they voted Brexit.
Report clouded leopard March 31, 2021 10:47 AM BST
My thoughts too SS
Report cryoftruth March 31, 2021 11:15 AM BST
what some in the know have told people.........

Perfect conspiracy theorist use of language. The sly innuendo that “they” are in the know and something big and sinister is going on that “they” do not want you to know about.

And of course fellow conspiracy theorists join in applauding what is, at the end of the day, complete fantasy and utter total bilge.

Go back and find Elvis on the moon on his Ford Cortina for heaven’s sakes.
Report clouded leopard March 31, 2021 11:32 AM BST
and something big and sinister is going on that “they” do not want you to know about.

There's always something sinister going on that they do not want you to know about COT Grin

Since time immemorial

But it doesn't fit your narrative so it's all a conspiracy right ?>

plastic brained thinking unfortunately
Report PorcupineorPineapple March 31, 2021 11:35 AM BST
Saying something big and sinister is going on behind the scenes is literally the dictionary definition of being a conspiracy theorist. Please check the start of the thread or google it yourself if you don't believe me.

(understand if you don't believe me tbf, I had my jab a few weeks ago and since then I want to hump Bill Gates's leg)
Report unitedbiscuits March 31, 2021 11:57 AM BST
@bongo
Goodness me it’s a long time.
Some ships have sailed. The opportunity to verify the 2016 vote before leaving the EU became irrevocable has gone.
We cannot return.
No point arguing about it now.
Report Cider March 31, 2021 3:31 PM BST
The quest for 'equalising' the globe and its people, otherwise known as 'the great reset', is not a conspiracy theory. It is out in the open. Nobody is safe until everybody is safe. Build back better. Net zero.

It's highly unlikely the pandemic was triggered as part of this quest, however it is being leveraged for this purpose by people of power and influence of power, no doubt, to accelerate the project.
Report clouded leopard March 31, 2021 3:33 PM BST
It's highly unlikely the pandemic was triggered as part of this quest, however it is being leveraged for this purpose by people of power and influence of power, no doubt, to accelerate the project.

It probably is unlikely Cider

But .. also highly unlikely that Event201 took place a few weeks before said pandemic ensued

Probably nothing  Mischief
Report Cider March 31, 2021 3:38 PM BST
The people pursuing this project don't want closed borders, quite the opposite.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com