Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
casemoney
13 Mar 21 13:49
| Topic/replies: 46,141 | Blogger: casemoney's blog
9.30 tonight , not sure what these people will be doing , I'm not sure clapping and banging pots and pans would be suitable Plain

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 10  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 10 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 373
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 13 Mar 21 14:00
Society has just lost the plot case its sad and pitiful to witness it, the people who went and fought in WW2 would be absolutely gutted at what they ended up fighting for ffs, women taking to social media to demand men are not allowed out after 6pm, ridiculous doorstepping and clapping for a woman no one even knows, how can you care about someone you never knew?. We've got the same ilk demanding we take away all our freedoms and rights for a virus that no one under 60 dies from, "health passports" to get in a pub, forced vaccinations etc etc, god knows what next in that saga we'll have to wait and see I suppose

But this whole psyop has come out of nowhere, look how easy it is to distract the public from one day to the next ffs

And just one little question... I thought we were going gender neutral? what happened to that? it seems that's on hold for a bit of male vs female baiting ffs.
By:
mecca
When: 13 Mar 21 14:05
Create division, where there is no division... seems to be the mandate
By:
casemoney
When: 13 Mar 21 14:08
Yes a strange one this , and Tragic , but we seem to be Full on  with a white Police Officer being the Accused , an Asian police officer accused
of attacking young white girls not worthy of the same coverage ,no mass protests across the country either .
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 13 Mar 21 14:10
Its how far they can go with it that's the question

They've simply lost the plot Plain

Case, all part of the divide and conquer and resentment tactics to cause a race war

My only positive is how desperate and full on they're getting with it now, they seem to be losing the plot with it lately
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 13 Mar 21 14:14
This one makes no sense, its come out of nowhere and they've immediately jumped on the "males are bad" agenda ffs, there's no subtly here is there

What about her family? what about burying the woman first? they've just straight up gone in for the "we need change" angle, same old s*it different psyop
By:
Cider
When: 13 Mar 21 14:50
Has anyone caught 'Night Stalker: The Hunt For a Serial Killer' on netflix.

Astonishing case of a serial killer in the US from the 80s. He went round killing random people, torturing, sexually assaulting and murdering them. Both sexes.

There was a crazy element to his court case. Well aware of his despicable and numerous crimes, he had dozens of female groupies writing to him with raunchy pictures of themselves, and attending court to flirt with him.
By:
Cider
When: 13 Mar 21 14:51
in a world of billions of people, there will always be the random freaks.
By:
casemoney
When: 13 Mar 21 15:03
Ramirez he was arrested by the Public , they kicked shyte out of him Grin
By:
Giuseppe
When: 13 Mar 21 15:06
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Stalker:_The_Hunt_For_a_Serial_Killer

Psychiatrist Michael H. Stone describes Ramirez as a 'made' psychopath as opposed to a 'born' psychopath. He says that Ramirez's schizoid personality disorder contributed to his indifference to the suffering of his victims and his untreatability. Stone also stated that Ramirez was knocked unconscious and almost died on multiple occasions before he was six years old and as a result "later developed temporal lobe epilepsy, aggressivity, and hypersexuality."[131]

this was from his father beating him?
By:
Cider
When: 13 Mar 21 15:07
Indeed! One of the better documentaries on netflix. Although I was only a child then, I was surprised I'd never heard of him before viewing the docu.
By:
Giuseppe
When: 13 Mar 21 15:08
on death row for 23 years when he died

something not right there

not sure i could cope with that
By:
Giuseppe
When: 13 Mar 21 15:10
his brother was nuts too, raped women in vietnam and posed with their severed heads
By:
Cider
When: 13 Mar 21 15:11
Look up Gabriel Fernandez too. Some humans are depraved. Unfortunately.
By:
Cider
When: 13 Mar 21 15:11
Depraved people don't tend to comply with the law.
By:
casemoney
When: 13 Mar 21 15:13
If you aint heard of the Lump of shyte you don't watch enough Crime Shows Cider , Seem multiple Docs regarding him a truely evil character 

Old Smokey and a short circuit would have been too good for him
By:
Giuseppe
When: 13 Mar 21 15:16
correction vietnam guy was cousin not brother

"Richard was present on May 4, 1973, when his cousin Mike fatally shot his wife, Jessie, in the face during a domestic argument.[12] After the shooting, Richard became sullen and withdrawn from his family and peers. Later that year, Richard moved in with his older sister, Ruth, and her husband, Roberto, an obsessive "peeping Tom" who took Richie along on his nocturnal exploits.[13] Ramirez also began using LSD and cultivated an interest in Satanism"

not a great family environment it has to be said
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 13 Mar 21 15:45
No psychopath is born they are made, society and upbringing moulds their perception and its that alone

A child sees violence, gets brought up in it, that shapes their life ffs

The new one is any kid that refuses to wear a mask or have a stick shoved up his/her nose will be removed from the rest of the group and have to work on their own.... ARE.YOU.****G.KIDDING.ME!!!!!?????

And they wonder why we've got lone crack pots FFS!!!!!

Thick as fooking pig s*it

But lets create a programme for loner kids eh, its fooking pathetic
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 13 Mar 21 15:49
Right there's to many kids being brought up who feel alone, I know... Lets remove kids from each other, and ostracize them to the point of ridicule... then we'll create a societal programme whereby we'll get the now 21 year olds who were ostracized as a kid for refusing a "test", sit them round a table and basically patronise them to make profits

Unbelievable Plain
By:
A_T
When: 13 Mar 21 16:04
The new one is any kid that refuses to wear a mask

what's so difficult about wearing a mask?
By:
nineteen points
When: 13 Mar 21 16:30
nothing at all.

whats so difficult to understand someone who doesnt want to wear one?
By:
Giuseppe
When: 13 Mar 21 16:32
civil liberty issues aside, wearing masks for extended periods is not good for you

this cant be the new normal
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 13 Mar 21 16:45

Mar 13, 2021 -- 4:04PM, A_T wrote:

The new one is any kid that refuses to wear a maskwhat's so difficult about wearing a mask?

This attitude is the reason we've got such a fooked up society

Force people into doing things they don't want or need to do, ostracize them which = creating a problem, and the solution is worse than the problem created

Round and round we go

We live in a society where the dumb are put on pedestals for the betterment of the rich elites

Forcing a 5 year old to wear a mask ffs, if he/she refuses removing them from their peers and telling the peers he/she is a nuisance is cruel and cowardly, what must that 5/6 year old be thinking sitting on his/her own? ffs "what have I done" is probably what their thinking when eating on their own.

By:
nineteen points
When: 13 Mar 21 16:46
children who have to wear masks all day in schools will very soon be going off their food and having stomach pains.fact.
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 13 Mar 21 16:47
The thing is that 5 year old isn't in a position to do any damage, but the damage has been done, that child will grow to become an adult who's been left to rot.

The killer starts at that year olds state of mind, the adult acts upon on it Plain
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 13 Mar 21 16:53
Children are born with love and innocence

Its the way they are treated and brought up that shapes their adult life

If he/she's been treated like utter s*it he/she (mainly men because we're driven by hatred as well as anything else) will become a problem down the road

Why do you think they want the kids?
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 13 Mar 21 16:54
"hatred is all he had left as he fired off"
By:
A_T
When: 13 Mar 21 16:59
civil liberty issues aside

so people with infectious diseases should just be allowed to spread it as they see fit?
By:
Giuseppe
When: 13 Mar 21 17:13
since when did we lock up people with infectious diseases?
By:
Giuseppe
When: 13 Mar 21 17:14
the flu is an infectious disease for goodness sake
By:
A_T
When: 13 Mar 21 17:28
since when did we lock up people with infectious diseases?

Public Health (Control of Disease) Act 1984

but noone's talking about locking anyone up. just wear a mask FFS it's not that difficult
By:
Giuseppe
When: 13 Mar 21 17:29
Public Health (Control of Disease) Act 1984

does that mandate kids wearing masks all day at school?
By:
Giuseppe
When: 13 Mar 21 17:30
you're telling me in the UK it is illegal for someone with flu to go to shops, workplace etc?
By:
A_T
When: 13 Mar 21 17:32
does that mandate kids wearing masks all day at school?

it gives the Government the power to do so, should it wish
By:
Giuseppe
I don't want to inhale microfibres and CO2 all day
By:
A_T
you're telling me in the UK it is illegal for someone with flu to go to shops, workplace etc?

where did I say that?
By:
Giuseppe
When: 13 Mar 21 17:33
i cant remember that power ever being exercised

why is that?
By:
Giuseppe
When: 13 Mar 21 17:34
do you lock up people with infectious diseases or not?
By:
wolf3011
When: 13 Mar 21 17:41

Mar 13, 2021 -- 2:00PM, SontaranStratagem wrote:

Society has just lost the plot case its sad and pitiful to witness it, the people who went and fought in WW2 would be absolutely gutted at what they ended up fighting for ffs, women taking to social media to demand men are not allowed out after 6pm, ridiculous doorstepping and clapping for a woman no one even knows, how can you care about someone you never knew?. We've got the same ilk demanding we take away all our freedoms and rights for a virus that no one under 60 dies from, "health passports" to get in a pub, forced vaccinations etc etc, god knows what next in that saga we'll have to wait and see I suppose But this whole psyop has come out of nowhere, look how easy it is to distract the public from one day to the next ffsAnd just one little question... I thought we were going gender neutral? what happened to that? it seems that's on hold for a bit of male vs female baiting ffs.

Fully agree, you wonder what madness is up next.

By:
nineteen points
When: 13 Mar 21 17:45
putting masks on 5 year olds will take some beating.grown men wanting 5 year old kids masks to protect them.they should feel a thousand shames
Page 1 of 10  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 10 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com