Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
casemoney
12 Mar 21 22:23
| Topic/replies: 41,627 | Blogger: casemoney's blog
27 million Compensation payment
Pause Switch to Standard View George Flloyds Family
Show More
Report casemoney March 12, 2021 10:26 PM GMT
Lets hope there is some Comp paid by the Met to poor Sarahs family Sad Not that it will make much difference Sad
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk March 12, 2021 10:30 PM GMT
That's a lot of loot
Report casemoney March 12, 2021 10:32 PM GMT
Yes when poor George died he appeared to have 5 family members , you could not get anymore people on the stage at the latest press release .Plain
Report casemoney March 12, 2021 10:33 PM GMT
Certainly no Social distancing going on , I hope they have had the JAB .
Report posy March 12, 2021 10:41 PM GMT
I’m lost for words ; how on earth is this justified use of taxpayers money.
Report dukeofpuke March 12, 2021 11:27 PM GMT
His best ever robbery
Report Just Checking March 12, 2021 11:28 PM GMT
I saw a video just yesterday of the US police gunning down a 15 year old who had just laid the gun he had on the ground in front of him.

5 of them are charged with manslaughter. The guy has a spanish name but looked white, so not really news at the BBC/Guardian.
Report mad mad moon March 12, 2021 11:52 PM GMT
Let’s hope the shopkeeper gets his $20 back!
Report Just Checking March 13, 2021 12:03 AM GMT
I just checked (thus my name :)) BBC/Guardian US news sites. No mention.

BBC US news page has front page stories about: LGBT books on amazon, Trans sports in Mississipi, White poetry translator (the horror) for Black feminist poet/activist, female afros, ... white 15 year old shot? No.

Ahh the BBC :)
Report casemoney March 13, 2021 12:59 AM GMT
Standard Subject reporting by the BBC ,JC , all part of what the fee payer wants to see .

Was there any buy none get 20 free Shopping events or Large fires lit after the young lads death ?
Report mecca March 13, 2021 1:03 AM GMT
Georges family can now afford to buy a private jet. Maybe they could buy one off the civil rights activist and general spokesman for the poor ... Al Sharpton
Report casemoney March 13, 2021 10:24 PM GMT
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-56387446  Breonna Taylor Today

Still no mention of the un armed white kid who was shot by the police
Report lord skywalker March 13, 2021 11:45 PM GMT
it happended late november last year casemoney, i beleive the story is on new york times website
Report casemoney March 14, 2021 3:07 AM GMT
Young lad family will surely be due a good pay out ?  Or will they have to go through a court case before funds are released ?
Report cryoftruth March 14, 2021 7:38 AM GMT
What loss to society is George Floyd?
Impossible to imagine a more mean spirited nasty post about a man who was callously murdered on film.
Quite extraordinary.
The content of your character once again made clear to the forum.
New depths of hatred plumbed by akabula once again.
Report akabula March 14, 2021 8:27 AM GMT
Goodness gracious what a wee drama queen CoT can be. Laugh
Floyd was a career criminal with jail sentences for robbery and assault.
I wonder what the pregnant woman who he threatened with a knife thinks of him.
Report posy March 14, 2021 8:59 AM GMT
akabula tells the truth
Report lfc1971 March 14, 2021 9:19 AM GMT
Floyds death was an accident . The young woman at the capitol Ashli Babbitts death was deliberate
What’s going on here ?
Report lfc1971 March 14, 2021 9:24 AM GMT
The rise and fall of the American empire , all predicted by Nostradameus
Report cryoftruth March 14, 2021 9:35 AM GMT

Floyds death was an accident

IFC I genuinely hope no huge policeman ever kneels on your windpipe for a long time because of your skin colour and then watch down as keyboard warriors complain that your family were compensated rather that deplore your “accidental” viscous murder.
Report lfc1971 March 14, 2021 10:04 AM GMT
Do you think it’s likely the policeman would have murdered him in full view of the world ?
Report lfc1971 March 14, 2021 10:05 AM GMT
Something similar happened in Belfast  , was on the news a few days ago
It’s a tragic thing for everyone
Report tanglefoot March 14, 2021 11:29 AM GMT
One person that proved it is profitable to take drugs,unfortunately he will not be benefiting from the loot.
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk March 14, 2021 1:15 PM GMT
Floydy will be benefitting from the drug that is the divine love of the Lord who is at his side right now, looking down at Floydy's ever-loving family.
Report clouded leopard March 14, 2021 1:22 PM GMT
The family sized portion of Fentanyl found in his blood during autopsy probably had nothing to with it whatsoever
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk March 14, 2021 1:25 PM GMT
oh, in that case, scratch my post
Report cryoftruth March 14, 2021 9:12 PM GMT
Do you think it’s likely the policeman would have murdered him in full view of the world ?
I saw the film. I heard the man gasping for breath and whispering I can’t breath. I saw a big policeman kneeling his throat for a long time with callous in deference and for no evident reason. I saw the policeman murder the man.
Do I think it’s likely? It is certain. It was deliberate murder.
Report akabula March 14, 2021 10:37 PM GMT
in deference
Oh dear

for no evident reason
Dealing with a known violent thug might be seen as a reason by some.
Report Giuseppe March 15, 2021 12:14 AM GMT
I heard the man gasping for breath and whispering I can’t breath

he had been saying "i can;t breath" long before the officer kneeled on him, he was saying it earlier when they were trying to get him into a car

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_George_Floyd#Initial_events

According to prosecutors, Floyd told the officers that he was not resisting, but that he was recovering from COVID-19, that he was claustrophobic and suffered from anxiety, and that he did not want to sit in the car.[8][9][15]:3:10[63] While Kueng and Lane attempted to put him in the car, Floyd begged them not to, repeatedly saying "I can't breathe" and offering to lie on the ground instead.[9][63][64] During his interview with crime investigators, Lane said that he first saw Floyd bleeding from the mouth at that moment, which he attributed to his "thrashing back and forth" in the car and hitting his face on the glass that goes to the front seat.[65] A Minneapolis Park Police officer arrived and guarded Floyd's vehicle (across the street by the restaurant) and the two people who had been in it with Floyd.[11]:2:53[66]

At 8:17, Chauvin and Thao arrived in a third police car joining Kueng and Lane[11]:3:32[15]:3:27 with Chauvin assuming command.[8] He asked if Floyd was going to jail, and Kueng replied that he was arrested for forgery.[60] Floyd said "I can't ****g breathe" twice.[62] Around 8:18, security footage from Cup Foods shows Kueng struggling with Floyd for at least a minute in the driver side backseat while Thao watches.[11]:3:54[15]:3:49 According to The New York Times, at 8:19, Chauvin pulled Floyd across the backseat from the driver side to the passenger side.[15]:3:56 Then, according to NPR, Floyd exited the vehicle, either pulled out by police or willingly.[67] Still handcuffed, he fell to the pavement.[7]
Report Giuseppe March 15, 2021 12:16 AM GMT
this is important as it may explain why the officers dismissed him saying it when on the ground
Report casemoney March 15, 2021 12:50 PM GMT
very important
Report Giuseppe March 15, 2021 12:55 PM GMT
another key issue is going to be to what extent the fentanyl and methamphetamine in his system contributed to his death
Report Giuseppe March 15, 2021 12:57 PM GMT
i think there is a good chance chauvin will get off

the knee hold was an approved police restraining method as far as i am aware
Report mecca March 15, 2021 5:06 PM GMT
Division and unrest are what is wanted.... so he probably will get off
Report Facts March 15, 2021 6:23 PM GMT
Since the beginning of 2015, officers from the Minneapolis Police Department have rendered people unconscious with neck restraints 44 times, according to an NBC News analysis of police records. Several police experts said that number appears to be unusually high.

Minneapolis police used neck restraints at least 237 times during that span, and in 16 percent of the incidents the suspects and other individuals lost consciousness, the department's use-of-force records show. A lack of publicly available use-of-force data from other departments makes it difficult to compare Minneapolis to other cities of the same or any size.

Police define neck restraints as when an officer uses an arm or leg to compress someone's neck without directly pressuring the airway. On May 25, Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin was captured on video kneeling on the neck of a prone and handcuffed George Floyd for eight minutes — including nearly three minutes after he had stopped breathing.
Report TheBetterBettor March 15, 2021 6:34 PM GMT
casemoney12 Mar 21 22:23Joined: 04 Aug 06 | Topic/replies: 28,450 | Blogger: casemoney's blog

27 million Compensation payment

is that for an out of court settlement, so the cops can walk free?
Report Giuseppe March 15, 2021 6:41 PM GMT
facts we can talk about the appropriateness or not of neck holds, but the BLM / media narrative around george floyd is racism

was george floyd killed because he was black?
Report dave1357 March 15, 2021 6:43 PM GMT
posy • March 12, 2021 10:41 PM GMT
I’m lost for words ; how on earth is this justified use of taxpayers money.

US juries award punitive damages of virtually any amount which (even if appealed and then settled) could cost taxpayers much much more.
Report lfc1971 March 15, 2021 8:46 PM GMT
It’s an idiotic thing to do and should never have been allowed by police departments
Report macarony March 15, 2021 9:43 PM GMT
Yet to hear a possible answer as to why this killing of a black man was worthy of so much attention while the daily murders of blackmen on the streets of Britain are all but ignored?so say its because he was killed by the police or it was racist murder either way a murder is a murder whatever the circumstances the deceased is no less dead.
Even Ifyou are killed by another blackman on the streets of London after all black lives matter or maybe not
Report fckewe March 16, 2021 4:33 PM GMT
he died from twice the lethal dose of fentanyl and the cops were using a restraining technique taught to them by the israelis.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com