Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
shiny new shoes please
11 Mar 21 22:11
| Topic/replies: 11,551 | Blogger: shiny new shoes please's blog
Clamps over vice grip.
Nipples lives matter..ExcitedLaugh
Pause Switch to Standard View Vaccines are safe ALLEGEDLY anyone...
Show More
Report TimmyRiggins March 12, 2021 8:45 PM GMT
What a firm there is in here LaughLaughLaugh
Report clouded leopard March 12, 2021 11:04 PM GMT
Facts

I see you wish to address the issue again without even responding to our previous discussion like it never happened.

And therein lies the problem with a lot of you unfortunately

So just for you.

Again.

You have official documents placed under your own nose right here which clearly demonstrate the dangers relating to this very treatment.Dangers which are not freely offered up for you to make an informed decision yet you still advise me and my family to roll up our sleeves without providing some relevant facts for us.

Go ahead

I'm open to it
Report Just Checking March 13, 2021 12:17 AM GMT
I never used to believe in all the "side effects" blurbs until I was admitted to hospital after an erection that lasted more than 4 hours :(

Turned out I should have just stopped thinking about Scarlett Johansson, and lemsip doesn't do that anyway.
Report shiny new shoes please March 13, 2021 12:24 AM GMT
ExcitedLaugh
Stupid man
Smart phone
Report SontaranStratagem March 13, 2021 1:45 AM GMT
Italy are now closing again because of a "new wave"

It wont take them long before wave 3 starts here, I think the "roadmap" bs will be pushed back until June meaning they'll say no holidays until end of July, by then they'll claim they need to push that back until mid August meaning it'll be to late and no one will bother booking, by end of August we'll be seeing wave 3 and oh well all back inside after they've let the beer gardens open for the Euros and summer, all closed again Plain
Report shiny new shoes please March 13, 2021 2:11 AM GMT
Mid summer e.u.  digital Nazi law..
Vax... Cert.. Timetable rollout ..
If they won't voluntary game vax ..
We will force them..
Hail Hitler ..ExcitedLaughLaugh
Report shiny new shoes please March 13, 2021 2:12 AM GMT
Take.. Not game..dohhh...
Report DenzilPenberthy March 13, 2021 2:13 AM GMT
HMAS Sydney sailors ALLEGEDLY have had bad reactions to experimental jabs hospitalizing 8 with more ill and they're fit young blokes Crazy

https://twitter.com/PeterCronau/status/1369868646395174915/photo/1
Report DenzilPenberthy March 13, 2021 2:17 AM GMT
Let me take you down
'Cause I'm going to Strawberry Fields
Nothing is real
And nothing to get hung about
Strawberry Fields forever
Living is easy with eyes closed
Misunderstanding all you see
It's getting hard to be someone
But it all works out
It doesn't matter much to me
Let me take you down
'Cause I'm going to Strawberry Fields
Nothing is real
And nothing to get hung about
Strawberry Fields forever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10LSq_J5ol4&list=PLZJTvVydfLTsbsv10EPA03RsSmb3cQDAP&index=1
Report shiny new shoes please March 13, 2021 2:26 AM GMT
Double dip strawberrys/flying keys.ExcitedLaugh
Report SontaranStratagem March 13, 2021 3:19 AM GMT
When the DOW Jones hits their 33,000 next week, who's betting we see something?

Mischief
Report Facts March 13, 2021 8:20 AM GMT
clouded leopard

So as a COVID denier and full of conspiracy theories about overblown examples of issues relating after jab, that would have occurred naturally anyway.. I take it you won't be having the vaccination.
It's people like you who put the rest of the population at risk.
Ignorant, dangerous and stupid
Report Johnny The Guesser March 13, 2021 9:19 AM GMT
I'm with Facts - spouting complete nonsense puts other people's lives at risk.

"Official documents" - you should be ashamed.

If you don't want the jab , then don't have it , accept any consequences - in the same way the millions that have decided to have the vaccine accept theirs -  an ache in the arm for a few hours.

The vaccine - the best bet to nothing you will ever be offered , and you call us the dumb sheep.
Report clouded leopard March 13, 2021 9:50 AM GMT
ashamed of .gov documents ?

wow. new level of stupidity

your name is very apt
Report clouded leopard March 13, 2021 10:08 AM GMT
and Facts

last response to you as you have no sense of healthy debate about you

where did i say i deny covid ?
where are the conspiracy theories i posted ?

If you don't want the jab , then don't have it , accept any consequences  ... yep that's the way .. freedom of choice pal

as always totally pointless with non critical thinkers
fixated thinkers without open ears

and Statists by the sound of it

adios
Report Facts March 13, 2021 10:34 AM GMT
Bye. Good luck
Report sageform March 13, 2021 10:55 AM GMT
Just do some research about the Covid19 progress in other countries to see what affect the vaccines and lockdowns are having here. New lockdowns all over the place in Europe. When ever I read a demand for earlier lifting of lockdown regulations I think back to July last year and think "here we go again"
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk March 13, 2021 11:32 AM GMT
Complete nonsense = documents from government website
You are all over the place Johnny/Facts Laugh
Report Johnny The Guesser March 13, 2021 11:52 AM GMT
Go on then - please explain in detail what these official documents are telling us ?
Report Johnny The Guesser March 13, 2021 12:05 PM GMT
This information does not represent an overview of the potential side effects associated with the vaccines. A list of the recognised adverse effects of COVID-19 vaccines is provided in the information for healthcare professionals and the recipient information here. These can also be found on the Coronavirus Yellow Card reporting site. Conclusions on the safety and risks of the vaccines cannot be made on the data shown in the Print alone.

When viewing the vaccine analysis print you should remember that:

Reporters are asked to submit Yellow Card reports even if they only have a suspicion that the medicine may have caused the adverse reaction. The existence of an adverse reaction report in the print does not necessarily mean that the vaccine has caused the suspected reaction.
It may be difficult to tell the difference between something that has occurred naturally and a suspected adverse reaction. Sometimes these events can be part of the condition being treated rather than being caused by the vaccine
Many factors have to be considered when assessing whether the vaccine has caused a reported adverse reaction. When monitoring the safety of vaccines and medicines, MHRA staff carry out careful analysis of these factors.
Report Johnny The Guesser March 13, 2021 12:13 PM GMT
The above from the same report , but no mention of the this on here ?

23 million of the UK's eldest have had the jab - I'm sure plenty have all sorts of medical issues going on. The vaccine can't cure those I'm afraid to say.
Report DenzilPenberthy March 13, 2021 1:25 PM GMT
You're well named Johnny
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- March 13, 2021 3:27 PM GMT
Just had the vax.

Got asked about blood clots and allergic reactions.

Some lovely staff, mostly there for free, making all
those waiting for vaccines feel at ease and happy.

1000 vaxxes today, and up to 1,500 each day next week.

30 mins from arrival to exit,

Brilliant stuff.
Report DenzilPenberthy March 13, 2021 4:15 PM GMT
Good for you donny personal choice is what informed consent is about though by what you've written it seems rather limited in your case to me.
It's alright saying 'brilliant stuff' as it may well be for you but as the government records show it isn't for all,nor are people warned en masse of reactions,injuries,illnesses and deaths so it's not a good thing to gloat now.
Report impossible123 March 13, 2021 4:20 PM GMT
A friend had AZ. And, instead of taking it easy and not doing anything too strenuous he carried on with a major renovation on his place eg knocking down and rebuilding foundation, structural carpentry, replacing windows, etc.

He was laid low in bed for a few days. I said serve you right.
Report DenzilPenberthy March 13, 2021 4:22 PM GMT
Your immune system is floored for at least 7 days after receiving any of these jabs it's in the medical literature and well known - another example of where informed consent isn't occurring as it should.
Report casemoney March 13, 2021 6:12 PM GMT
I had Mine  5 minutes from arrival to exit , Asked if I was driving they advised sitting in car for 15 mins before driving
Report casemoney March 13, 2021 6:20 PM GMT
was done in a surgery 5 mins from my house . Happy
Report posy March 13, 2021 6:50 PM GMT
casemoney I was told if I drove and had an accident within 15 mins of having the jab it would nullify my insurance.
Report casemoney March 13, 2021 7:03 PM GMT
Shocked Well i didnt crash Grin
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk March 13, 2021 7:12 PM GMT
"I had the jab and I survived a whole day so far"
Set the bar low, good idea
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk March 13, 2021 7:14 PM GMT
^ a general point, not aimed at anyone specifically ^^
Report boxingthefox March 13, 2021 7:19 PM GMT

Mar 13, 2021 -- 1:14PM, Jumping-cuckoo-monk wrote:

^ a general point, not aimed at anyone specifically ^^

That's a quick 'Ali Shuffle' Laugh

Report wolf3011 March 14, 2021 10:37 AM GMT
Ireland the latest to suspend the astra zenica vaccine
Report Foinavon March 14, 2021 11:30 AM GMT
A load of wishy-washy diddums, I thought the Irish had more backbone.
Report wolf3011 March 14, 2021 11:52 AM GMT

Mar 14, 2021 -- 6:30AM, Foinavon wrote:

A load of wishy-washy diddums, I thought the Irish had more backbone.

Who put a penny in this c*nt?

Report Foinavon March 14, 2021 12:00 PM GMT
As if enough time hasn't been wasted already.
Report lapsy pa March 14, 2021 12:04 PM GMT
The EU ordered 300 million doses of AZ by the end of June, getting 100 million and droppng all the time.
Report impossible123 March 14, 2021 12:08 PM GMT
I'm astounded some here despite taking the free jab thought the known (mild) side effects (for a minority) could be an issue. How pathetic and ungrateful these people are?

Very clever medical scientists worked diligently and collectively came up with vaccines in double quick time exhausting every hurdle known and necessary before approval and production yet not given the accolade they deserved.

This is the unsavoury side of kindness (and progress).
Report Giuseppe March 14, 2021 12:44 PM GMT
mate this isn't the plague, they haven't saved humanity
Report clouded leopard March 14, 2021 12:48 PM GMT
Dear God.... 

No

this is the demand for freedom of information, free speech and constructive debate for the good of 'EVERYONE'

How is that unsavoury and unkind ffs ?

In a supposed democracy whenever did very relevant questions , requests for debate and censoring of free speech at lightning speed become unsavory ?

There are thousands of Doctors, scientists , lawyers etc being deplatformed , sacked and in some cases actually arrested for just question the narrative

Does that not raise even a mere gurgle in the pit of your stomach ?

Use your head , I implore you.
Report clouded leopard March 14, 2021 12:51 PM GMT
and even if you don't want to engage brain about it ... I realise everyone is mentally , physically and spiritually exhausted but stop attacking people who want to see all available sides ....     

That is the intelligent thing to do no ?

Tell me I am wrong
Report clouded leopard March 14, 2021 12:52 PM GMT
Research the history of your government and others since the Romans say...  You think they work for us ? ffs
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk March 14, 2021 1:07 PM GMT
I'm gunna wait and see if there are any more dvt deaths before I go near this rushed through jab
It could be ruled useless against a new more dangerous variant in future, in any case
Common Sense. Ta
Report impossible123 March 14, 2021 1:25 PM GMT
1st the vaccine was quasi-ineffective, according to President Macron then did an about turn and said he'd gladly accept AZ. Then this. The EU is so nationalistic for the wrong reason. If only they'd refrain from infantile behaviour and put their citizens well-being against Covid 1st, and not play politics.

Just send these vaccines this way to avoid wastage. I'm sure many like myself will gladly accept them.
Report Foinavon March 14, 2021 1:37 PM GMT
Seven weeks since my first dose of AZ will take the second as soon as offered.
Report Giuseppe March 14, 2021 1:46 PM GMT
was nice knowing you mate
Report johnnythebull March 14, 2021 1:48 PM GMT
BS vaccine just killed one of boxing's alltime greats..fit as a fiddle prior to having it
Report Foinavon March 14, 2021 1:52 PM GMT
Thanks, Guiseppe, should you not hear from me again please know that the feeling is mutual.
Report DenzilPenberthy March 14, 2021 1:53 PM GMT
I'm reposting this after reading forumites today - information is available for anyone who cares enough to look for themselves,the government aint gonna spoon feed you anything that goes against the experimental jab agenda so informed consent hasn't happened in most cases - it's your health after all an adult should know ANY risk/reward and make their OWN decision;

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/968414/COVID-19_AstraZeneca_Vaccine_Analysis_Print.pdf
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk March 14, 2021 1:53 PM GMT
Without backers there'd be no layers Cool
Report Johnny The Guesser March 14, 2021 4:31 PM GMT
Why don't you print up the whole of the report Denzil , not just a meaningless list of numbers in an attachment ?

See my post above - 13th at 12.05pm  - Any comments beyond personal insults ?
Report Johnny The Guesser March 14, 2021 4:32 PM GMT

Mar 13, 2021 -- 6:05AM, Johnny The Guesser wrote:

This information does not represent an overview of the potential side effects associated with the vaccines. A list of the recognised adverse effects of COVID-19 vaccines is provided in the information for healthcare professionals and the recipient information here. These can also be found on the Coronavirus Yellow Card reporting site. Conclusions on the safety and risks of the vaccines cannot be made on the data shown in the Print alone.When viewing the vaccine analysis print you should remember that:Reporters are asked to submit Yellow Card reports even if they only have a suspicion that the medicine may have caused the adverse reaction. The existence of an adverse reaction report in the print does not necessarily mean that the vaccine has caused the suspected reaction.It may be difficult to tell the difference between something that has occurred naturally and a suspected adverse reaction. Sometimes these events can be part of the condition being treated rather than being caused by the vaccine.Many factors have to be considered when assessing whether the vaccine has caused a reported adverse reaction. When monitoring the safety of vaccines and medicines, MHRA staff carry out careful analysis of these factors.

There we go.

Report GEORGE.B March 15, 2021 10:01 PM GMT
Anyone think this chap will be having his vaccine?

https://twitter.com/donkamion78/status/1371171632375603202
Report dave1357 March 15, 2021 10:18 PM GMT
^^ Denzil promulgating misinformation again Johnny?  He really is a piece of work.
Report shiny new shoes please March 15, 2021 10:28 PM GMT
Shocker 0 again irelnd.8% vaxed..
France,Spain join suspendion of oxo.
U.s.a.medicine board hasn't licensed oxo ... ?
Canada no oxo...??..
Report shiny new shoes please March 15, 2021 10:35 PM GMT
3..drop dead after vax.. Sicily??
Report TheBetterBettor March 15, 2021 10:48 PM GMT
Probably a lot of people on here love to troll the 'anti-vaxxers',  but the reality of it all is, they probably have the same concerns as the rest of us, and use all this faux trolling as cover.  So they're not being seen as opponents of the 'agenda'
Report impossible123 March 15, 2021 10:53 PM GMT
3 dropped dead in Sicily? If so, AZ would be withdrawn.
Report shiny new shoes please March 15, 2021 10:58 PM GMT
On France 24,Euro news, r.t.e..
Cry
Report impossible123 March 15, 2021 11:00 PM GMT
Really? As definitive as that? If so, WHO would not have sanctioned its use!
Report moisok March 15, 2021 11:07 PM GMT
I scraped through with a  0    1   vs  wolves   - much more important
Report shiny new shoes please March 15, 2021 11:18 PM GMT
Why haven't the U.s.a.medicine board hasn't licensed Oxford ... ?
A more interesting question!!
Report SontaranStratagem March 16, 2021 1:58 AM GMT
The AZ vaccine has been killing people stone dead then

Who'd have thunked it CryCrazy
Report truehoncho March 16, 2021 1:33 PM GMT
They should report on deaths within 28 days of a vaccine.
Report Facts March 16, 2021 1:58 PM GMT
17 million vaccinated. 37 develop blood clots ( and no evidence one resulted in the other )

Ridiculous overreaction.
Report truehoncho March 16, 2021 2:00 PM GMT
Well locking the country down and trashing a few million jobs is a bit of an over reaction to a seasonal virus. Its the world we now live in.
Report Facts March 16, 2021 2:19 PM GMT
Globally

125 million cases
2.66 million deaths

A seasonal virus ??!!!
Report Giuseppe March 16, 2021 3:13 PM GMT
it's not 99.97%

it's 99.99999997%
Report lfc1971 March 16, 2021 3:14 PM GMT
Because it has a 100% non survival rate for millions
Report clouded leopard March 16, 2021 3:15 PM GMT
same as many other illnesses

perspective
Report lfc1971 March 16, 2021 3:17 PM GMT
That’s true , that’s why we use vaccines and drugs etc
Report lfc1971 March 16, 2021 3:19 PM GMT
Give it a try , this year maybe into next
Let’s see if it works
Report DenzilPenberthy March 16, 2021 3:20 PM GMT
faux pas *imbeciles*
Report DenzilPenberthy March 16, 2021 3:53 PM GMT
I'm a millennial and had my call from the docs this morning - they are getting desperate imo
Report clouded leopard March 16, 2021 3:56 PM GMT
Denzil , my 73 year old mother , a pancreatic cancer survivor of 12 years had 6 phone calls and 2 letters

she's had plenty of issues since then naturally but never remembers them being so eager to assist in her wellbeing
Report Facts March 16, 2021 4:09 PM GMT
clouded leopard    16 Mar 21 16:04 
The question is, why are they so intent on vaccinating people for something that has a 99.97% survival rate?

Think you'll find that with 125m infected people , 2.66m deaths is a 97.9 survival rate.

That's 2.1% of those infected die.
There are some who think that's a very small figure.
But not for the 2.267,000 people who died ( or their families/friends)
Report DenzilPenberthy March 16, 2021 4:10 PM GMT

Mar 16, 2021 -- 11:09AM, Facts wrote:

clouded leopard

Report DenzilPenberthy March 16, 2021 4:11 PM GMT
CASES DON'TPROVE INFECTION IT'S AN IMPOSSIBILITY HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU LIEING ON PURPOSE?Laugh
Report Giuseppe March 16, 2021 4:16 PM GMT
2.267,000 divided by 7,800,000 = 0.03%

hence 99.97% survival rate
Report Giuseppe March 16, 2021 4:16 PM GMT
correction 7,800,000,000
Report Giuseppe March 16, 2021 4:17 PM GMT
1 in 3,000
Report clouded leopard March 16, 2021 4:18 PM GMT
2.2 m people dead ( 94% with one or more pre-exisitng conditions (some of them fell off a ladder but had a positive 3 weeks prior so that makes sense) in a world of 7.7 bn after 1 whole year of this dangerous plague like illness

very worrying

no wonder they stopped the world turning for that
Report Giuseppe March 16, 2021 4:20 PM GMT
7.8 bn not 7.7
Report lfc1971 March 16, 2021 4:23 PM GMT
It’s not how many died last year , it’s every year and it’s exponential
Report clouded leopard March 16, 2021 4:24 PM GMT
ahhh that makes sense now
Report lfc1971 March 16, 2021 4:26 PM GMT
There is no reason to believe that covid might not kill everyone in the world , in theory
Report Giuseppe March 16, 2021 4:27 PM GMT
according to imperial college london modelling, between 4 and 5 billion will die from covid in 2024 if we do nothing
Report Giuseppe March 16, 2021 4:27 PM GMT
is that what you want
Report clouded leopard March 16, 2021 4:28 PM GMT
Laugh
Report Giuseppe March 16, 2021 4:29 PM GMT
10% will survive lfc, it won't be a literal extinction, and besides this is only a worst case scenaruio
Report lfc1971 March 16, 2021 4:37 PM GMT
Well that’s something Giuseppe , sometimes in a play you have a rehearsal , then a dress rehearsal ,
then there is the real thing
Report Giuseppe March 16, 2021 4:39 PM GMT
THE WORST IS YET TO COME
Report Giuseppe March 16, 2021 4:40 PM GMT
RUN TO THE HILLS
Report lfc1971 March 16, 2021 4:46 PM GMT
One can only hope
Report shiny new shoes please March 16, 2021 4:47 PM GMT
How are the 5 young  health care works!! With clots? Any news??
Cry
Report lfc1971 March 16, 2021 4:49 PM GMT
Armageddon outta here

sorry Grin
Report lfc1971 March 16, 2021 4:52 PM GMT
shiny if 5 young health workers did get clots
I imagine then we would have seen others maybe older , younger ...?
Report lfc1971 March 16, 2021 4:53 PM GMT
Hundreds , thousands of cases, more ?
Report impossible123 March 16, 2021 9:17 PM GMT
I think it's ironic it's happened in certain countries in the EU and the UK is spared. If I was the head honcho at AZ I'd ask for evidence and case files for verification.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com