Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
elisjohn
09 Mar 21 06:39
| Topic/replies: 17,201 | Blogger: elisjohn's blog
LaughLaughLaugh
Pause Switch to Standard View PIERSE STORMS OFF
Show More
Report BennyBinion1 March 9, 2021 7:55 PM GMT
Was a complete pusher of fear to the public during lockdown.

Backing vaccine passports to be introduced.

Told us all to not visit relatives and have a crap christmas while he cleared off on holiday for weeks in the sun.

And media all covered it all up.

Good riddance.
Report BennyBinion1 March 9, 2021 7:55 PM GMT
Was a complete pusher of fear to the public during lockdown.

Backing vaccine passports to be introduced.

Told us all to not visit relatives and have a crap christmas while he cleared off on holiday for weeks in the sun.

And media all covered it all up.

Good riddance.
Report saddo March 9, 2021 7:59 PM GMT
You can say that again.
Report boxingthefox March 9, 2021 8:04 PM GMT
Laugh
Report Whisperingdeath March 9, 2021 8:22 PM GMT
Oh dear,

Piers got bested by the weatherman! Kwality TV journalism at its best!
Report moisok March 9, 2021 8:22 PM GMT
It is all about destroying the white man and you will have big trouble to oppose wokeism   every one else have their  week   month  and day

but sad old us get fk all - haven't you noticed?
Report saddo March 9, 2021 8:24 PM GMT
Did I notice the normally well spoken weatherman slipping into a bit of patois as he got more enraged?
Report Whisperingdeath March 9, 2021 8:26 PM GMT
walofs!

Sounds like the Ginger has a disease and it is catching on worse than covid. What a pathetic whinge!
Report SontaranStratagem March 9, 2021 8:26 PM GMT
Its ridiculous lets be honest

Now we're suppose to believe the fooking weatherman can out debate someone who worked in that line of work as a professional ffs

Piers was told to shut it and take it simple as that

They control the debates, they control who wins them, its WWF scripting
Report moisok March 9, 2021 8:29 PM GMT
woke is in charge  or you won't keep your job
Report SontaranStratagem March 9, 2021 8:30 PM GMT
None of them are African which they want us to believe ffs
Report Whisperingdeath March 9, 2021 8:33 PM GMT
Rubbish sonts,

Morgan is a big cry baby and a bully. He is not use to people fronting up to him. He mouthed off about cricket and Brett Lee broke two of his ribs when he went walk about trying to run to the leg side! That was my highlight of that particular Ashes Tour.

Is Morgan such a weed that he keeps his gob shut and can't handle a weatherman?

Next you'll be using the word " woke " whatever that means as an excuse for spinelessness like some others on here.
Report moisok March 9, 2021 8:33 PM GMT
all the ones the african tribes and the islamic tribes that were sold to slaver were from round there  ho ho   no one seems to dwell on thatDevil
Report moisok March 9, 2021 8:34 PM GMT
I should think morgan is surrounded by them
Report moisok March 9, 2021 8:34 PM GMT
wokers  that is
Report moisok March 9, 2021 8:40 PM GMT
the wokes win  - you cannot keep your job unless you go to alternative training so your mind is set to woke

he was surrounded by them
it is quite frightening that you will not keep your job unless you bend the knee 

i am lucky not to be afraid of that
Report elisjohn March 9, 2021 8:43 PM GMT
its not just woke though , they support the celebraties , its really is a sad day today, there is noone to fight the normal middle aged straight man anymore
Report saddo March 9, 2021 8:46 PM GMT
We'll be eligible for positive action and will be able to guilt trip everyone once we're a minority, it aint all bad.
Report Whisperingdeath March 9, 2021 8:46 PM GMT
Good lord!

White middle class, middle aged fat men everywhere must worry?

Come dawn my way if you are scared. Herd immunity!
Report elisjohn March 9, 2021 8:50 PM GMT
s reid biggest woke out thereCry
Report moisok March 9, 2021 8:52 PM GMT
every one of them has a woke group   even in Authority  organisations   work organisations  etc etc  but nothing for you are me
they have taken over
they even organise violent demonstrations against our history which they want to extinguish
thank good ness I won't be around to see the end
Report moisok March 9, 2021 8:52 PM GMT
good point saddo  but it won't work   -  or woke  ho ho
Report moisok March 9, 2021 8:55 PM GMT
the best way is to start accusing  - anything will do  - ageism is a good one I can play  - apply for a pole dancing job and accuse them of sexism  and ageism  once you are rejected  - use their own weapon against them

I can go another route  the lgbt one   -  YOU WON'T EMPLOY A TRANNIE?????   LET'S MEET IN COURT    oh ha ha ha
Report moisok March 9, 2021 8:56 PM GMT
WHATS with this block with a star? or point or whatever
Report politicspunter March 9, 2021 8:56 PM GMT
I have left a message on my voicemail commiserating Piers on the loss of his job. He can listen to it later.
are they trying to stop us from posting
yes they are
Report Dotchinite March 9, 2021 8:57 PM GMT
Its devastating news. A true hero of the people gone. Maybe he will go into politics. A new party led by him could win dozens if not hundreds of seats at an election.
Report saddo March 9, 2021 8:58 PM GMT
Shoe in for Lib Dem leader, he's a top wet lettuce.
Report elisjohn March 9, 2021 9:01 PM GMT
i didnt agree with pierse on a lot of things inc covid, i was more in peter hitchens camp on that, but he is 100% correct on this couple , wokeism and lefies, god help us know
Report Whisperingdeath March 9, 2021 9:04 PM GMT
Laugh

Poor old Piers!
Report SontaranStratagem March 9, 2021 9:05 PM GMT

Mar 9, 2021 -- 2:55PM, moisok wrote:

the best way is to start accusing

Report SontaranStratagem March 9, 2021 9:05 PM GMT
Different motivations sadly. They'll laugh at you if you went in and did that, the only way is a thick ear
Report SontaranStratagem March 9, 2021 9:08 PM GMT
Basically you wont even have the online platforms to speak out eventually because they are banning the other side of them as we speak

Head to the streets protesting? well you'll be a domestic terrorist if you do that, arrested and banged up

Basically there's only one route left to take
Report saddo March 9, 2021 9:10 PM GMT
The road to Pleasantville?
Report elisjohn March 9, 2021 9:15 PM GMT
agree sont
Report differentdrum March 9, 2021 9:47 PM GMT
Have they announced his replacement yet? Is it Lenny Henry?
Report akabula March 9, 2021 9:50 PM GMT
Will be a transgender, transvestite or someone of that ilk.
Eddie Izzard must have a chance.
Report Whisperingdeath March 9, 2021 9:52 PM GMT
Some top seething going on here.

Let it out boys!
Report wolf3011 March 9, 2021 10:05 PM GMT
If you believe in reincarnation return as a BAME disabled gay transsexual pansexual transvestite vegan with mental health issues and sue everyone you ever meet.. worlds your oyster Cool
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- March 11, 2021 10:38 PM GMT

https://twitter.com/JolyonRubs/status/1370090901121478662?s=19

Report wolf3011 March 12, 2021 1:02 AM GMT
I wouldnt worry, there will be more storming off from people in this insane society.. the mob of angry feminists grows larger each day also who believe men should be curfewed. All men locked away after dark apparently after the recent police officer murder- just a few posts from 2021 Uk women on a site which has the largest female userbase in the country.. this place is quite sane in comparison   

"OP it's effectively telling women to stay at home

I'm with Jenny Jones, a curfew for men would be much easier. They could show papers to explain why they are out of the house.

I've had this conversation because many members of my family live in a country that is really horrendous for treatment of women. We all know the answer. The bloody men need to stay at home."

"More men than women are killed by men, by quite a large percentage. Male violence is a problem for both sexes

Even more reason that males should have a curfew to protect women and males from other males."

https://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/am_i_being_unreasonable/4189435-Police-advising-women-not-to-walk-alone-at-night?pg=6

Very soon anyone male, white and able bodied will be imprisoned for being born
Report wolf3011 March 12, 2021 1:10 AM GMT
"Nobody is blaming the whole group.

They are saying that one of them is murdering women. So to protect women they should all stay indoors so any man out and about can easily be identified as a menace and arrested.

Why should all women change their behaviour because of some men, but it’s not ok to expect all men to change their behaviour instead?

I’d be delighted to phone the police every time I see a man out after dark."

prepare for the curfews
Report PorcupineorPineapple March 12, 2021 8:14 AM GMT
ahh, the first snowflakes of spring
Report wolf3011 March 12, 2021 10:08 AM GMT

Mar 12, 2021 -- 2:14AM, PorcupineorPineapple wrote:

ahh, the first snowflakes of spring

Quite funny coming from an adult cry baby so insecure in himself he has to report posts like a toddler to the teacher ( betfair) as he can't cope. Imagine what kind of mentality a 40 odd year old man must have unable to cope on a betting forum clicking report

Report 1st time poster March 12, 2021 10:57 AM GMT
logic of this is curfew would be that although attacks are very rare any women seeing a man on the street after curfew can be almost certain he,s up to no good,a wrong,un,and theres no good blokes on the street to help them out, so what do they do then
this wacko was a policemen,protection officer ,no,s all about ctv camera,s,etc and even 3 days after been caught /spoken to by fellow officers about flashing himself,
it still didnt stop him doing this,you cant stop the WACKO,S
hearing women in last 24 hrs saying how scared they are will embolden the wacko,s, and turning on men create a few more wacko,s
Report bigpoppapump March 12, 2021 12:13 PM GMT
I see the frothy mouthed brigade are out in force today  Laugh

she was making the (reasonable) point that it's women who have to enforce a curfew on themselves because it's men who do the murdering...

as ever, if there's a scintilla of an opportunity to misunderstand and therefore go-off on one about bendy bananas or whatever made-up bullsh1t you think is being imposed on you, you will.

it's the middle sector of the old-male-uneducated Venn diagram.

Just so you can all relax:  there's no impending 6.00pm curfew for you to worry about.  Turkey is not about to join the EU.  Bananas can be bendy.

Laugh
Report lfc1971 March 12, 2021 12:21 PM GMT
I think it’s a good idea
Report dustybin March 12, 2021 12:24 PM GMT
Men do most of the murdering, but muder other men most of all.
Nearly 3 out of every 4 homicides last year were to men. (73%)
Report lfc1971 March 12, 2021 12:29 PM GMT
That’s why I prefer to stay at home and am wary especially in certain places and times
Report Facts March 12, 2021 12:37 PM GMT
irrelevant to women's concerns whether more males  are killed.
Report lfc1971 March 12, 2021 12:39 PM GMT
That’s true
Report dustybin March 12, 2021 12:39 PM GMT
It cant be irrelevant if we are determining an action on a victim based on gender specifics.
If males are more than 3 times more likely to be murdered than women that does that not matter?
Report dustybin March 12, 2021 12:41 PM GMT
By stats alone murder is as extremem as it comes; perhaps we need an 'anti murder against men' day?
Report lfc1971 March 12, 2021 12:41 PM GMT
Crime and punishment , maybe we should look again
Report wolf3011 March 12, 2021 12:50 PM GMT

Mar 12, 2021 -- 6:13AM, bigpoppapump wrote:

I see the frothy mouthed brigade are out in force today

Report wolf3011 March 12, 2021 12:50 PM GMT
Talking about uneducated males named " bigpoppapump" - the fact you think anything she says as reasonable confirms you have no education at all. Another reason for the house of Lords to be scrapped reading the baronessa
Report 1st time poster March 12, 2021 12:51 PM GMT
MOST MEN ARE AS WARY AS most women when walking alone in big cities at night
why do you think 1000,s of them carry knives,
most men,women wouldnt walk through a park after dark 50 years ago its nothing new just common foooooking sense

read one sad story of a woman on twitter last night,saying she,d bought a voucher online for a sports   massage and went to a house and was expecting a woman not sure why surely it was 50/50,so was a bit wary but went inside anyway,he locked the door and sexualy assaulted her for 3 hrs
all very sad/disgusting but come on how foooooking stupid do you have to be
Report dustybin March 12, 2021 12:52 PM GMT
I know its slightly off subject, but I can never get my head around the logic of these new statues based on 'what women did in the war'.
By definition does than mean we are duty bound to go around all existing monuments and highlighting that all the names on all the plaques are male?
Report 1st time poster March 12, 2021 12:54 PM GMT
point been in present climate last 48 hrs,despite 100,s of replies to her brave story not one called her out for doing that and most said she had a divine rtight to do what she did,
thats like saying we shouldnt spend 24/7 for 16 years telling our kids not to talk to strangers,meet strangers,go off with strangers
Report HGS March 12, 2021 1:38 PM GMT
Shes bonkers like the house of sleeping lords full stop.

A stronger police presence on the street has long been required.
Report HGS March 12, 2021 1:42 PM GMT
sorry wronng thread Blush
Report HGS March 12, 2021 1:43 PM GMT
Actually, this has morphed into other one  Crazy
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- March 12, 2021 2:28 PM GMT
More police,.. He was a policeman

Policeman curfew from 6pm sounds ideal compromise

Let the streets be policed by female turks with
bendy bananas for truncheons..
Report 1st time poster March 12, 2021 2:31 PM GMT
ex army
ex reservist
so that counts them out as well
Report 1st time poster March 12, 2021 2:32 PM GMT
never trust a bloke who picks a wife out of a magazine,obviously has problems with women
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- March 12, 2021 2:43 PM GMT
Is dat piers motgan Confused

Mischief
Report differentdrum March 13, 2021 10:02 AM GMT
What is Meghan's complaint based on? Is now illegal to have an opinion?

As for the Sarah Everard story mentioned above given that sadly, it is not that uncommon for someone to lose their life on the streets why the fixation with this case?
Report elisjohn March 13, 2021 10:20 AM GMT
thought that myself , didderentdrum, Confused
Report nineteen points March 13, 2021 10:34 AM GMT
why? because we arent talking about why we are locked up at home when cases are a handful and the hospitals are now quiet again.we arent talking about the brexit calamity  and we arent talking about the financial loss that will cripple our country.
Report Facts March 13, 2021 10:49 AM GMT
differentdrum.

The ' fixation '

She walked at night from her friends toward her home, some 50 mins journey time , via Clapham Common.
She didn't reach home.

Was missing no clues to her whereabouts for a week.

Then Policeman is arrested, who lives 30 miles away
His wife is arrested for assisting a crime

The ' human remains are found ' in a wood. Cannot be identified at the time.

The suspect taken to hospital with head injuries caused in the police cell

Human remains identified as Sarah

Suspect taken to hospital a second time

Suspect officially charged with her murder.

.... and I'm sure there's more to come.

A horrendous situation. RIP Sarah and thoughts with her  family. How do you come to terms with something like that happening to your daughter ?
Report elisjohn March 13, 2021 11:02 AM GMT
facts of course we all know its horrible , but theres  murders   all the time and all are shocking and terrible,  but why is this in the media more than  others ,
Report PorcupineorPineapple March 13, 2021 11:15 AM GMT
I think the fact that she's pretty is one thing. The press always have a curious fixation with pretty young women.

Secondly, you can't ignore the fact that it's a copper who's been charged. That's pretty damn huge.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- March 13, 2021 11:56 AM GMT
Morgan has been stalking/trolling meghan for months

Seeking media attention, which he got, and likely
a better paid job from his diva antics, just what
his new paymasters want.

Now the mail are complaining that their headlines
have been taken out of context.

Lol

There's thousands of full front pages from the mail
Only ever edited by daily mail editor.
Report differentdrum March 13, 2021 12:30 PM GMT
PP

Sadly, although nobody would ever hold their hands up, I think your first point outweighs the second one. It was getting massive attention well before it was disclosed who might be responsible, or indeed it was a murder.
Report PorcupineorPineapple March 13, 2021 6:00 PM GMT
To be fair, I think it's the second. Personally, I was completely unaware of the case until a couple of days ago and the copper was charged. I think that point took this into hyperspace.

But yeah, it's always "handy" if the victim is photogenic.
Report Whisperingdeath March 15, 2021 9:31 AM GMT
Her family and friends did a good job of publicising her disappearance in London before the copper was found in the hope of finding her alive.

A lot of nasty seething on here. Don’t people have mothers, sisters or Wags? Just wondering what they would think if something happened to one of theirs?
Report dustybin March 15, 2021 10:50 AM GMT
Personally I can’t understand the hullabaloo over the guy being a copper.
He had to be something so inevitably some are going to be coppers
It’s like saying priests can’t be child molesters because it’s ungodly.
Report dustybin March 15, 2021 10:54 AM GMT
Society is disparate, as are most homes because men and women are incompatible.
Everyone will have their own space and rights in the future....the ‘West’ is leading the way in that regard, women here could have been far worse off and been born pretty much anywhere else.
Report bigpoppapump March 15, 2021 11:23 AM GMT
it's a big story because it's so unusual for an adult to be snatched off the street.  all this 'it happens all the time' stuff is only superficially true. The vast majority of murders in the UK are domestic.  Stranger homicides are also usually the result of young males fighting each other when drunk.

if you're using this crime as a vehicle to do a bit of 'oh look, there goes the media again' then that's just a sign of your own prior expectations.  the fact is, the (apparent) story here is extremely unusual.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- March 15, 2021 12:20 PM GMT
Just another step in the erosion of trust in police.

When it turns out he's been off sick, and complaints
were made about him flashing in McDonald's.

Of course some police will be bad'uns, but there's been
a few warning signals here that he shouldn't have been
in possession of police id

Home that did not play a part in the abduction, as then
the trust will be further eroded.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- March 15, 2021 12:21 PM GMT
Hope not home
Report casemoney March 15, 2021 2:03 PM GMT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xUviHcV8NA

American Chat show  Sharon Osbourne , shame they cut the bit when she starts to swear Laugh
Report casemoney March 15, 2021 2:15 PM GMT
Just watched this Beresford Character  Laugh  Is he still presenting the Weather  or has he moved onto  being an Expert on RACISM IN THE ROYAL FAMILY Laugh
Report PorcupineorPineapple March 15, 2021 2:43 PM GMT
Any chance of you getting over this case?
Report politicspunter March 15, 2021 2:55 PM GMT
Laugh
Report casemoney March 15, 2021 3:01 PM GMT
First time I have watched that part of the Interview POP , I could not give a flying about any of them TBH  , As I posted elsewhere biggest own goal in history  ,The Osbourne interview sums up what is going on in the world , IMVHO
Report casemoney March 15, 2021 3:02 PM GMT
And thats a long time friend she is talking to Laugh
Report casemoney March 15, 2021 3:02 PM GMT
TWO OWN GOALS  , MORGAN AND THE HARRY'S Grin
Report Whisperingdeath March 15, 2021 3:03 PM GMT
Yes I am worried too. All this anger will manifest in the liver. You might as well drink heavily Case. You are doomed!
Report casemoney March 15, 2021 3:05 PM GMT
LOL at anger I have not posted on the thread till today as far as I am aware Laugh and that

only to highlight the absurd behaviour towards sharon osborne Laugh
Report Giuseppe March 15, 2021 3:05 PM GMT
"the fact is, the (apparent) story here is extremely unusual."

yes it is very, unusual which also makes the protests a bit detached from reality
Report Giuseppe March 15, 2021 3:10 PM GMT
day three of this now and still the leading story on sky

a few women briefly manhandled by police at an illegal gathering

can we move on please?
Report casemoney March 15, 2021 3:16 PM GMT
Cant be G , PP appears to think no one is interested  Plain I agree no one should be .
Report Giuseppe March 15, 2021 3:28 PM GMT
sky news

lead story clapham common

now a woman interviewing another woman about why more men aren't prosecuted for rape

meanwhile the headline on the bottom about the oscars is focusing on two women directors being nominated for the first time
Report Giuseppe March 15, 2021 3:46 PM GMT
patel now talking about this in the commons

starts off talking about how all women can relate to not feeling on the street

but then talks about her bill which is mostly about domestic abuse by partners

isn't reclaim the streets about attacks by strangers?
Report casemoney March 15, 2021 4:41 PM GMT
As Long as plenty of new Groups and Charities are set up  , and the Progressives can get their hand in the Till ,that's the main thing
Report casemoney March 15, 2021 4:42 PM GMT
The reclaim Mob must have Bundles , they said they would pay any fines
Report politicspunter March 15, 2021 4:44 PM GMT
Patel would have been chopped long ago by any previous PM. In fact, she was.
Report casemoney March 15, 2021 4:53 PM GMT
Patel Might order Men to be Chopped PP Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com