Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Giuseppe
27 Feb 21 00:49
| Topic/replies: 28,675 | Blogger: Giuseppe's blog
I don't know why I bother posting here to be honest

seriously considering leaving for good
Pause Switch to Standard View this forum is full of LOSERS
Show More
Report Giuseppe March 3, 2021 8:37 PM GMT
arbing means backing something and the laying the ame bet a lower price elsewhere

say on a bookies and betfair, taking advantage of a price discrepancy between the two

what my mate moisok is doing isn't arbing because the draw and the 0-0 aren't the same market
Report moisok March 3, 2021 8:38 PM GMT
call it what you like   - the difference means a profit
Report moisok March 3, 2021 8:39 PM GMT
what name should we give  it ?   the impossible which mo cannot do but he does and makes money (most times)
Report Giuseppe March 3, 2021 8:40 PM GMT
how about moysocking
Report lapsy pa March 3, 2021 8:41 PM GMT
Good luck to you,you should be paying premium charge so,i couldn't "operate" at a starting point of -20%,maybe but not for BF's shareholders.
Report Giuseppe March 3, 2021 8:41 PM GMT
"the impossible which mo cannot do but he does and makes money (most times)"

and sometimes very generously shares with his amtes
Report moisok March 3, 2021 8:42 PM GMT
currently there is a huge resistance to  0  0  dropping in price  - it is all about investors  who think it will be a manutd goal fest (which I have backed on correct score)  but still staying with the 0  0 for now
Report Giuseppe March 3, 2021 8:43 PM GMT
is the premium charge still a thing?
Report moisok March 3, 2021 8:44 PM GMT
a new bangers and cash is on thursday   on   YESTERDAY   - you may see me bidding
Report moisok March 3, 2021 8:44 PM GMT
yes the pc  is very much in operation
Report moisok March 3, 2021 8:46 PM GMT
what on earth would you do with this game  - just look at them -  I just hate soccerball and the hairdos and stupid politicl stances  etc etc
Report moisok March 3, 2021 8:47 PM GMT
political
Report A_T March 3, 2021 8:48 PM GMT
hurry up and go FFS
Report lapsy pa March 3, 2021 8:49 PM GMT
Don't dispute you are being genuine and honest, i was ahead by 10kish over 2 years in 2012 when i got hit with it, very seldom bet on here now, they have lost a tick.

Not huge money punting wise over many markets in 2 years.
Report moisok March 3, 2021 8:52 PM GMT
I made 3,600   way back and thought laying the draw was the  holy grail  - then it was champers and roses

guess what

got too bold and wiped out in a week  - I have learnt since them
Report moisok March 3, 2021 8:53 PM GMT
the one I have never cracked is goals  - there is a lot of money on the 2.5 market  so someone knows something but most times  I fail
however  1.5 goals is very interesting with its cash out on early goals as instant profit
Report moisok March 3, 2021 8:54 PM GMT
markets on 0  0   have been dreadful prices  - the other night it was 18s  19s  on  0  0  on mancity wolves

it should have been  26s  and more
Report moisok March 3, 2021 8:57 PM GMT
look at this game now  0  0  !!   what a shower   I think soccerball needs to change its rules  -  just getting 15 stone  6 ft  lumps in front of a small goal is just garbage
Report lapsy pa March 3, 2021 8:57 PM GMT
Golf was where i got caught, i used to try and make a tissue on Irish racing as well,rights and wrongs with the racing,good fun but very time consuming.
Report Giuseppe March 3, 2021 8:58 PM GMT
A_T i won't be going anywhere until somebody pays me to
Report moisok March 3, 2021 8:58 PM GMT
yes neve tried golf  but laying horses  laid me low  ha ha  never again  oh yes  and it can be great fun  I do understand that
Report Giuseppe March 3, 2021 8:58 PM GMT
why did they cut the commission yet keep the premium charge?

commission used to be 5% now it's 2%?

whats that all about?
Report moisok March 3, 2021 8:59 PM GMT
my lady loves the jumps  -  ha ha  and she used to ride

waits in anticipation of rood remarks ha ha   - the girls in the stables etc are something else
Report moisok March 3, 2021 9:01 PM GMT
to be honest guseppe  I don't even notice  my money is in and out in all sorts of volumes  which I now have to pay for as well

I will go and have a look  - my eye is on the prize but it can eat in to your profits
Report Giuseppe March 3, 2021 9:04 PM GMT
moysock maybe we could be a team

you make the money and I manage the bureaucracy etc

you could employ me? starting saalary say 100k?
Report Giuseppe March 3, 2021 9:04 PM GMT
could all be done remotely?
Report Giuseppe March 3, 2021 9:05 PM GMT
you'd have to pay in advance though, a couple of months supplemental?
Report moisok March 3, 2021 9:10 PM GMT
too  much  doom bar and proper job  -  I tried but never came up  - they take a load out of it  but its better than bookies
i know when I am up    it is 14 games now  but we will have people telling me it is not possible

if you are in a losing positing with the lay of the draw  and you want out you can get out with a relatively small loss

most people have no idea and you can move on to the next game
Report moisok March 3, 2021 9:12 PM GMT
up till now I have rarely posted my footy calls but as someone has tried to make me a liar I am going to post all of them on the football site to make them look like a silly  KHANTIAN  person
Report moisok March 3, 2021 9:18 PM GMT
right now this game stands at  0  0   against the match odds  - to arb out of both would give you  something like a 20 percent or more profit
as each minute passes  that gap widens with more profit  if you arb out of both positions

is there anything more I can say
Report moisok March 3, 2021 9:34 PM GMT
punter must be gutted  - he hates anyone doing well  - only too ready to tear down anything positive
Report politicspunter March 3, 2021 9:37 PM GMT
Frankly, I have no idea why you persist in humiliating yourself on here.
Report Giuseppe March 3, 2021 9:37 PM GMT
haters gonna hate
Report politicspunter March 3, 2021 9:39 PM GMT
Moisok has posted two bets only, pre match. Both lays, both lost. Yet he claims he won. What more can you say? Why is he even on the politics forum?
Report moisok March 3, 2021 9:47 PM GMT
no  I have posted 15  and winning on this one now as well now  is the time for bitter jealous people to go back to their politics ha ha

massive win on the  0  0  with man utd   - sheffield  burnley etc etc were dodgy deals but still wins  and he will never accept someone can win

but then he backed remain  hahahahha
Report moisok March 3, 2021 9:48 PM GMT
they are all on the football  forum punter knows so much better than the serfs  -
Report Giuseppe March 3, 2021 9:49 PM GMT
this forum may be full of LOSERS moysock but you ain't one
Report politicspunter March 3, 2021 9:49 PM GMT
Moisok, you have posted two bets pre match. Here they are...

moisok • February 28, 2021 6:42 PM GMT
same approach with all the games today  all wins for me  - couldn't believe the chelski game  but still a nice profit

now will I be tripped up by liverpool  ?  lay of draw and   0   0  correct score  maybe a tinker with a couple of correct scores at any time in game if anything looks good

There are your bets. A lay of the draw and a 0-0 correct score. Yet when it got to half time....

moisok • February 28, 2021 8:08 PM GMT
arbed out at half time in this one with a profit again -  am I rubbing their noses in it or what  -  I am so cruel  - I must stop ho ho
Report politicspunter March 3, 2021 9:51 PM GMT
I mean, why are you even on here, this is the politics forum? Why aren't you on the football forum?
Report moisok March 3, 2021 9:52 PM GMT
apart from the trolls  now up to 15 games as a winner
Report politicspunter March 3, 2021 9:53 PM GMT
Sure,sure.
Report moisok March 3, 2021 9:53 PM GMT
punter    -   the reason I am on here is I am ramming the results down your throat coz you told me as an expert that I could not do it which I am and just made a shed load on the man utd    YOU TOLD ME I COULD NOT DO IT AND MADE ME OUT TO BE A LIAR

ho ho
Report moisok March 3, 2021 9:55 PM GMT
But the KHANIAN  persists in digging his own hole  -  a quick glimpse of the stats on the premier league may give him a clue   particularly recently
Report moisok March 3, 2021 9:56 PM GMT
not punters post is dated  28th  we have had a lot more games since  - why does he continue to did his own hole
Report moisok March 3, 2021 9:56 PM GMT
KHANTIAN
Report moisok March 3, 2021 9:57 PM GMT
note punters post is dated etc
Report politicspunter March 3, 2021 9:57 PM GMT
You have posted two pre match bets on here, two lays, both lost. I will say it again, to everyone, there is no such thing as a winning "system" at football, horse racing or greyhounds etc. You will win sometimes, you will lose sometimes but long term you will lose.
Report moisok March 3, 2021 9:57 PM GMT
and 12 on footy 
winning every time
just jealous
Report politicspunter March 3, 2021 9:58 PM GMT
If you think you win every time, you are only humiliating yourself.
Report moisok March 3, 2021 9:58 PM GMT
I seem to have survived despite your miserable campaign against my success
Report politicspunter March 3, 2021 9:59 PM GMT
You haven't any success. You have posted two pre match bets, both lost.
Report moisok March 3, 2021 9:59 PM GMT
a large number of wins despite your desperate attempts  do denigrate  my success
Report moisok March 3, 2021 10:00 PM GMT
check out the footy forum   you won't like it
Report politicspunter March 3, 2021 10:01 PM GMT
Anyone can win on any event, any sport, if, like you, they don't post their complete bets in advance.
Report akabula March 3, 2021 10:04 PM GMT
Moisok ignore the after-timer.
He's a £2 fantasist with zero credibility on here.
Report politicspunter March 3, 2021 10:06 PM GMT
Lol, here is akabula trying to rescue you now moisok. All my bets are posted in advance.
Report moisok March 3, 2021 10:10 PM GMT
aka  is a nasty cave dweller like  saddo  - they don't live in the real world like we do honey
but if you want to remain as one of my boy friends you simply have to accept that I can win munny on bf
if not you will just be one of the 'if ida have'  club
Report moisok March 3, 2021 10:11 PM GMT
all my posts were posted on football forum

now what do you say
Report akabula March 3, 2021 10:11 PM GMT
LaughLaughLaugh
Report moisok March 3, 2021 10:11 PM GMT
I can buy a new dress and heels now
Report politicspunter March 3, 2021 10:14 PM GMT
https://community.betfair.com/politics/go/thread/view/94150/31643581/2020-usa-general-election-house-senate-governor-states#flvWelcomeHeader
There you go moisok, dozens of my bets, all posted in advance, all on one thread. Grin
Report moisok March 3, 2021 10:14 PM GMT
aka  it is not funny if you have to live it a cave

I am a caring person and would gladly help you - but if it means crossing that wall and into the cold then I am not your man/girl

I kneed central heating and the usual additions to make me cumfortable
I like my men to no there plaice
hugs from the warm south
been brilliant recently
Report moisok March 3, 2021 10:15 PM GMT
live in a cave  - sorry  too much proper job and doombar tonight
Report Giuseppe March 3, 2021 10:28 PM GMT
knead not kneed

kneed isn't a word
Report moisok March 3, 2021 10:43 PM GMT
if you were on the end of one you would no wot it woz
Report Giuseppe March 3, 2021 10:44 PM GMT
don't threaten me
Report Giuseppe March 3, 2021 10:44 PM GMT
mate
Report moisok March 3, 2021 10:46 PM GMT
he he  they are all werds    but ice cream buddies wouldn't understand  but then I am thinking about all those ice cream wars   which as an englishman I am I find hard to believe
Report moisok March 3, 2021 11:25 PM GMT
what I don't like is hysterical punter types leaping in and telling you  it is impossible to win reliably  -  how does 15 results sound to your guys?
Report moisok March 3, 2021 11:27 PM GMT
I do not normally do this stuff but punter has trolled me and  I just want to stuff it up him to show how wrong he is

15 games now  -  I must be losing soon  - what do you reckon  - check the foot site step by step
Report moisok March 3, 2021 11:52 PM GMT
how did the 0  0 go down with the mugs who threw millions on united ho ho
Report moisok March 4, 2021 2:42 PM GMT
apparently I said I win  every time according to punter
3 games tonight posted on football forum
Report moisok March 4, 2021 6:48 PM GMT
first one of three  cash out at ht on wba everton game
Report Giuseppe March 4, 2021 6:50 PM GMT
U DA MANN
Report moisok March 4, 2021 7:07 PM GMT
but when will it crash ha ha   - all posted on soccerball site
Report moisok March 4, 2021 7:41 PM GMT
thats another   cashed out of spurs game
two more wins for me
Report moisok March 4, 2021 7:41 PM GMT
punter will be gutted  - I cannot do this  he tells me
Report Giuseppe March 4, 2021 7:42 PM GMT
ignore the haters
Report Giuseppe March 4, 2021 7:43 PM GMT
don't let them drag yew down
Report moisok March 4, 2021 7:53 PM GMT
on to the last game
Report moisok March 5, 2021 4:32 PM GMT
I think I have shewn that it is possible to win with lots of games so I will no longer rub political punter's now in it

it is all on the football forum  all posted before start of games  good luck
Report politicspunter March 5, 2021 5:25 PM GMT
Lol, the first guesses you put on here for a match, you said that "1-1 would be a killer for me". The match finished 1-1 but you then claimed you had arbed out with a win. The next one, you layed the draw and the 0-0 correct score. It was 0-0 at half time and you then claimed you had arbed out with a win. Here are your multiple guesses from last nights match Liverpool v Chelsea (that I could find)...

moisok • March 4, 2021 8:20 PM GMT
now on to the liverpool game  with a bit of   1 0   and  0  1 as a side bet  lay of draw and back 0   0   is the main bet

moisok • March 4, 2021 8:59 PM GMT
better have a bit of   0  2  and 0  3    1  - 2  etc

moisok • March 4, 2021 9:22 PM GMT
I have also layed  2  2   and 2  3

Now, I don't know how many times I have to say the same thing to you. You do not have a winning "system" at football, no one does. There will be plenty of games where folks win, there will be plenty of games where the same folks lose but long term they will lose. You are totally deluded if you think otherwise and are humiliating yourself by claiming you win all the time.
Report moisok March 5, 2021 6:32 PM GMT
I won the lot and you simply do not like it - all posted on the footy forum  I posted all moves I made over 21 games and you simply cannot accept it
Report politicspunter March 5, 2021 6:44 PM GMT
As I say, you are completely deluded. I have simply referred to the games you have mentioned on here. Have you considered how ludicrous you must sound after looking at the details of those three games I posted?
Report boxingthefox March 5, 2021 6:52 PM GMT
pp has an extremely unhealthy obsession with you moisok, on the plus side whilst he is doing it he is leaving others alone, they owe you one. Wink
Report politicspunter March 5, 2021 6:53 PM GMT
Boxing, the obsession belongs to the person that posts his losing football bets on the politics forum. I have no idea why anyone would wish to humiliate themselves in that way, do you?
Report boxingthefox March 5, 2021 6:56 PM GMT
You told me I was blocked, obviously not!. please block me, pretty please. Love
Report politicspunter March 5, 2021 6:57 PM GMT
I unblocked loads of folks about a fortnight ago, you must have been one of them I guess.
Report moisok March 5, 2021 6:58 PM GMT
and I was blocked too ha ha   APPARENTLY NOT ho ho
Report politicspunter March 5, 2021 6:58 PM GMT
Yep, you were one of the ones who also was blocked ,but not now.
Report moisok March 5, 2021 6:59 PM GMT
21 games now   - I was going to give up posting it all on footy too but you want some more humiliation then you can have it

I dislike people telling me I cannot do this or that in soccerball betting
Report politicspunter March 5, 2021 7:01 PM GMT
I am not telling you what you can or cannot do. If you wish to continue to humiliate yourself by posting football bets on here, then claiming, despite the result, that you won, carry on to your hearts content Grin
Report moisok March 5, 2021 7:04 PM GMT
not at all all  -   games were posted ahead of start   you are saying it cannot be done  and I have done it and proved it
Report moisok March 5, 2021 7:05 PM GMT
it is all open and on the football forum  blow by blow  etc  but you  are too proud to go and look as you will be proven wrong
Report politicspunter March 5, 2021 7:06 PM GMT
You have only humiliated yourself. I have referred up thread to the three games you have posted on here where you gave your pre match bets.
Report politicspunter March 5, 2021 7:07 PM GMT
Don't let me stop you posting your pre match bets on here though, if you wish Grin
Report moisok March 5, 2021 9:28 PM GMT
I am out with another nice win on the  0  0   as posted on football forum
Report politicspunter March 5, 2021 9:32 PM GMT
I never even knew there was a game on tonight.
Report moisok March 5, 2021 9:49 PM GMT
layed huddersfield at 48s   and got the  0 0  but this cannot be done
Report politicspunter March 5, 2021 9:50 PM GMT
What was the game please?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com