Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
JetLoneStar
23 Feb 21 13:38
| Topic/replies: 1,844 | Blogger: JetLoneStar's blog
Have a family member living in Galicia, Spain, who sent me this today

https://www.thelocal.es/20210223/spains-galicia-to-make-covid-vaccine-compulsory-and-fine-those-****fuse-it-up-to-60k

Naturally she's just put the house up for sale - but they have all region borders locked so she can't escape.

I've been expecting this but it didnt make it any less nauseating a read.

I feel like they're gearing up towards this here - the attacks on the 'antivaxxers' getting louder and louder - if they think threats are a good way to coerce, then their psyops teams needs replacing imo - this wont end well.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 10  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 10 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 360
By:
JetLoneStar
When: 23 Feb 21 13:39
For some reason the link is starred out - go to thelocal.es and its the front story.
By:
Giuseppe
When: 23 Feb 21 13:43
they would never do this in Britain because of the BAME aspect to it
By:
Giuseppe
When: 23 Feb 21 13:44
as long as a large number of minorities are refusing it, we're all safe
By:
edy
When: 23 Feb 21 14:00
The link is starred out because that part is one of the ways people spell "whore" on here to get around the obscenity filter for you non-platinum members.

Bit sad to hear your family member is an unreasonable anti-vaxxer as well. Does it run in families?
By:
dave1357
who refuse

lol that's why it's blocked
By:
dave1357
damn you edy ninja
By:
salmon spray
When: 23 Feb 21 14:01
You probably are in the UK but if you want to go elsewhere you may have problems. Preumably you've never been to a country where you have to be vaccinated against yellow fever and a number of other diseases which are endemic in certain places.
By:
impossible123
When: 23 Feb 21 14:04
BAME is nonsense as it does not represent the majority eg Black (why colour connotation?) - no way the Afro Caribbean eg Jamaicans would want to be tagged with Nigerians, Kenyans, Ghanaians, etc; Asians (non-colour but geography specific); minority ethnic - there are so many not guided by either colour or geography. Thus a mish-mesh and meaningless.

The Covid pandemic is like no other catastrophe the UK has experienced. It's an all-for-one, and one-for-all - we're one society and country.
By:
frog1000
When: 23 Feb 21 14:06
The project is entering the final phase.
By:
edy
When: 23 Feb 21 14:08
FINAL PHASE
By:
edy
When: 23 Feb 21 14:08
Some people's sanity is also entering its final phase.
By:
JetLoneStar
When: 23 Feb 21 14:11
Shes not an 'antivaxxer' edy, and salmon, funnily enough shes had the yellow fever vaccine - the issue here being that covid is not yellow fever, and she knows that full well.

Genuinely shocked even the sheep are in favour of this, upto 60k fine for refusing an experimental vaccine - I suppose thats where people are at now, may aswell double down regardless of what side of the fence you sit on.
By:
Giuseppe
When: 23 Feb 21 14:11
impossible123, if fines for no vaccine disproportionately affect ethnic minorities, then it won't happen
By:
Shrewd_dude
When: 23 Feb 21 14:13
Fed up of all this. I'm going to go and read some Orwell for a bit of escapism.
By:
edy
When: 23 Feb 21 14:15
T-H-E S-H-E-E-P
By:
edy
When: 23 Feb 21 14:16
Don't be a sheep, think for yourself! It's very important.

While you are at it, trust the random grifter on YouTube.
By:
Shrewd_dude
When: 23 Feb 21 14:21
Surely thinking for yourself is asking yourself whether you think you need a vaccine then deciding if you don't that you won't get it?
By:
edy
When: 23 Feb 21 14:24
That option is open to everyone. Just might be connected to some consequences. Can always decide if those consequences are worth it or not.
By:
Shrewd_dude
When: 23 Feb 21 14:26
Every decision we make in life will have consequences. But weighing up risks and consequences then making a decision seems to be the opposite of being a 'sheep'.
By:
Giuseppe
When: 23 Feb 21 14:27
edy that 50 euros still isn't in my acciount
By:
edy
When: 23 Feb 21 14:30

Feb 23, 2021 -- 9:26AM, Shrewd_dude wrote:

Every decision we make in life will have consequences. But weighing up risks and consequences then making a decision seems to be the opposite of being a 'sheep'.

Tell JetLoneStar that! He's calling the people sheeps for carefully having weighed up the risk/profit profile of getting vaccinated sheep.

I'm just being a troll who likes to poke some fun at people who think they are the super anti-sheep, and make sure to tell the sheep so, when it often seems like they prefer to blindly trust any random anti-scientific grift from random people without any qualifications in the respective field.

By:
impossible123
When: 23 Feb 21 14:32
No vaccine (if not medically exempt) = curtailed freedom. No exception. And, in care homes definitely a no go area for anti-vaxxers. Wilful Covid law breaker have no place in the UK.

Why no or very few Covid law breakers in China, SE Asia countries, Singapore, Japan, S Korea, Australia, New Zealand, etc. Is that why those in the UK are minimally or not represented at all in these countries? If so, that says all about them, and their mentality.

In a pandemic where vaccines is the only proven and effective methodology to a semblance of normality society ought/must embrace/adopt/exercise social, moral and collective responsibility. Nothing less can be condone.
By:
Shrewd_dude
When: 23 Feb 21 14:34
Fair enough then.

Personally I think anyone over the age of 65 or that has underlying health conditions should get it.

Anyone under the age of 45 doesn't really need it.
By:
JetLoneStar
When: 23 Feb 21 14:35
Nobody on YT has influenced me edy, I can make a decision about what enters my body all by myself thank you - and looking at the data alone, I dont want it at this current time (Ive advised my mum whos 70 to get it).

Ive no doubt you'll need it eventually to have any semblance of normal life, and in all probability Id end up cracking and getting it, but threats of fines for refusing it is a line crossed for me - only adds to the distrust, and being threatened by government will only make me and other 'antivaxxers' even more skeptical as to what all this is actually about.
By:
edy
When: 23 Feb 21 14:41
What is it all actually about?
By:
Giuseppe
When: 23 Feb 21 14:43
lizards
By:
casemoney
When: 23 Feb 21 14:53
Over 60 should be Mandatory ,and going forward at that age
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 23 Feb 21 14:56
I don't think they can force vaccinations on people but they could make it extremely difficult to lead a normal life without it. I will be getting a vaccine but only because I want to fly. I can't see that being possible without a covid stamp. I think the vaccine is a good thing for older people but am not sure it is needed for young 'uns.
By:
impossible123
When: 23 Feb 21 15:00
"Anyone under the age of 45 doesn't really need it"

Trying saying that to France and Germany. They've been advocating only those 55 and under will be jabbed. A logistic and economic decision eg delay in vaccine procurement, and the elderly are less economically productive. Maybe, just maybe these two countries may backpedal after the latest data from Israel and Scotland where efficacy combined was 81% reduction in admission rate amongst the elderly.
By:
shiny new shoes please
When: 23 Feb 21 15:00
How many racists,bigots are here ..plenty
No shame .. Nothing new thou..
By:
PorcupineorPineapple
When: 23 Feb 21 15:02
Fire - in your opening post, are you saying your family member has put her house up for sale in response to this news?
By:
JetLoneStar
When: 23 Feb 21 15:06
Im not a lizard people flat-earther im afraid. What I see is a disproportionate response, a complete destruction of our way of life - a wealth transfer from the poorer to the richer, corruption from the WHO down to governments, unprecedented state control over our daily lives, extremely conflicting data, lack of a cost / benefit lockdown analysis after a year, censorship on a scale never seen before, psychological methods implemented to control the flock, then flat out lies from Hancock et al, the failure to remove people like Neil Ferguson despite his wildly inaccurate predictions that bounced us into lockdown, the incredible amount of vested interests, war criminals like tony blair spearheading vaccine passport schemes, constant moving of the goalpoasts.

Sorry im not all in on taking a vaccine that is by no means a guarentee we'll get back to normal regardless - to appease people who seem to forget that death is a part of life.

Theres probably more but Newcastle beckons

My point is that
By:
PorcupineorPineapple
When: 23 Feb 21 15:09
Im not a lizard people flat-earther im afraid

Fair enough. Odd though how the rest of your post just mimics all the things I've read and seen that do come from lizard people flat-earthers. Still, good not to be a sheep though eh.
By:
shiny new shoes please
When: 23 Feb 21 15:11
Jet.. It's blatant..
Their days are numbered and they know it ..
Sit back enjoy the sh1t show..
It's comical
By:
impossible123
Play the race card is a common theme when legitimate questions asked about their vaccine refusal and hesitancy. These are the same people still arriving in high numbers despite the constant accusations of government discrimination on housing, opportunities, welfare benefits, nhs, Covid death rates, etc.

At the moment a former Labour peer and his two brothers have been adjudged not-fit to proceed in a trial of illegal sexual activities and rape amongst juveniles in the early 70's just a few days in session after more than 2 years of investigation and charges brought. A mere coincidence (all 3) or merely an act of fate?
By:
Giuseppe
do you have a problem with lizard people flat-earthers?
By:
shiny new shoes please
When: 23 Feb 21 15:13
Poor Giuseppe the fake Italian racist ..ExcitedLaugh
Unlucky bud .. The shame
By:
Shrewd_dude
When: 23 Feb 21 15:15
Jet Lone star makes pefectly valid points there whether people agree with him or not.
By:
JetLoneStar
When: 23 Feb 21 15:16
We'll see next winter PP, id be more than happy to be completely wrong - if winter comes and covid deaths are down to a point where lockdowns and restrictions aren't even considered then id be happy to donate 1K to a charity of your choice, a small price to pay for the relief that what I fear is coming, is not.

What I imagine will happen is that deaths will continue to drop to zero this summer, as they did last - they will say its because of the lockdowns and vaccines - November rolls around, a 'new variant' that is resistant to the vaccine is discovered, we lockdown again whilst waiting for the 'booster' to be rolled out nationwide. I could go further with social credit scores / ubi etc, but will leave the wager (If im right you dont need to donate) as just the initial statement.

Its a weird situation to be in, arguing with people for months and months, but hoping that they're right and you're wrong.
Page 1 of 10  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 10 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com