Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
casemoney
05 Feb 21 22:29
| Topic/replies: 43,736 | Blogger: casemoney's blog
Seems to be a growing percentage of those who wont take the Jab , How are our Governments going to sort this Out ?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 151
By:
scandanavian_haven
When: 06 Feb 21 00:17
I'd love to see them make it mandatory, then they'd see a landslide labour win.
By:
saddo
When: 06 Feb 21 00:22
I'm taking someone for one tomorrow. She had to go online and check where they are available every day. Nothing going nearby but every day they are plenty available at a Mosque in Batley and a community centre in huge council estate in Wakefield, mainly populated by Pakistanis and East Europeans.
You can't force them to have it and they just don't have the fear, for whatever reason.
By:
casemoney
When: 06 Feb 21 00:28
Summat needs sorting can you imagine towns where 100s of thousands of People are not vaccinated ?

In the case of London could literally be looking at millions  Plain

not sure Mr Starmer would like to inherit such a legacy .

nearly 1 million people have left London since the start of Co vid and partly because of brexit

ada million plus Anti Vax people it will not present itself as the most attractive place to

visit IMVHO.  What about NHS staff why should they work in areas where so many have refused

the Vaccine ? not sure there will long lines to join the staff at such hospitals ..
By:
casemoney
When: 06 Feb 21 00:33
ALL PARTIES across the UK need to get together to try to sort this out , there may well be Many

thousands of Deaths , for some reason very little is being said , There are many reasons to be

Anti Vax and all need addressing and quick .............

We have steptoes Brother aged 73 running around like a lunatic , If he doesn't want it fair Enough

It  doesn't mean anyone else should not have the Jab .
By:
casemoney
When: 06 Feb 21 00:37
Of course it is down to the Individual to take advice , But then so is looking both ways when crossing the Road , I think it should be Mandatory for aged 50 Plus, Other's may disagree I would rather be safe then sorry .
By:
scandanavian_haven
When: 06 Feb 21 00:48
didn't know London's population fell by that much, conspiracists would say it's immigration control in force worldwide as it's spiralled out of control, one of many conspiracies mind.

any government that even attempts to make a vaccine mandatory will be kissing goodbye to the next election, can you also imagine the images(s)/scene when people enmasse forcibly refuse as the police are kicking their doors in trying to tie them down whilst all the videos of it do the rounds, just wont happen, there are too many people who don't want it, as is their human right.

New vaccines carry a small risk of long term health affects, it's small and it's rare but that also makes it justifiable to not want to, plenty of examples in the past of side effects. I'm not an anti vaxxer per se but and pro choice and Anti nanny state.

just a side point on masks, I heard the DVLA cancelled driving lessons and tests for people, why would this be, two people sitting in a car both wearing a mask? are they saying then that the masks don't work? confusing especially as taxi's are still operating.
By:
scandanavian_haven
When: 06 Feb 21 00:49
I hear Sandy doesn't want to be vaccinated either, Olivia Newton John, and she's over 65 with past health issues, or her daughter, something about not wanting to put mercury in her body.
By:
Dotchinite
When: 06 Feb 21 01:01
I doont get how you can make it mandatory. What happens to me when I say No. Do I get dragged off by force.
By:
Just Checking
When: 06 Feb 21 01:22
I've spoken to a couple elderly relatives who've had it with no side effects, which is slightly heartening real world info.
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 06 Feb 21 02:42
Sir Tom Moore got it and it didn't help him

And the rhetoric has changed, its no longer a cure it only stops severe symptoms

Not to mention its now mutating into new strains making the current vaccine totally pointless, but they claim they can alter the current to stop the new strain, only the new strain can evade the vaccine and immune system... confused? don't be

Anyway, the vaccine has proven to be totally pointless and Sir Tom Moore alone makes it null and void
By:
cryoftruth
When: 06 Feb 21 08:34
Very very sad about Sir Tom.
But the anti vaccine stuff iOS dangerous bilge
By:
Mexico
When: 06 Feb 21 08:41
SS

Would you like to provide a link to your claim that Sir Tom was vaccinated?

This article claims he wasn’t vaccinated.

He tested positive for Covid-19 last week. His family said due to other medication he was receiving for pneumonia, he was unable to be vaccinated.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-55881753
By:
nineteen points
When: 06 Feb 21 08:45
Yes very sad for the old boy and his family,like it is for every single family who loses someone.nobody is different.However,when you think about it,he had probably lived a nice quiet sedate life for last 20 or so years,then all of a sudden,bang,last 6 months,crazy times.maybe not for the likes of us or his family,but it must of took its toll.it all adds up till the body cant take no more.i reckon he wouldnt of had it any other way though.
By:
PorcupineorPineapple
When: 06 Feb 21 11:18
Just want to back up mex's post and ask where Sont found his info.
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 06 Feb 21 11:25
He was 100
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 06 Feb 21 11:30
Very little need for young people to get vaccinated particularly if the vulnerable are. Old people should ignore the vaccine at their peril. I will be taking the vaccine but  only for my covid passport.

I don’t get paid by Bill Gates or Bid Pharma
By:
PorcupineorPineapple
When: 06 Feb 21 11:37
There is very much a need. The longer the virus is swirling around, and bumping up against vaccinated people the more it will mutate and eventually find a way through the vaccine's defences. You may not be doing it for yourself, though god knows why anyone sensible wouldn't, but you may occasionally like to consider other people.
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 06 Feb 21 11:45
No

The human body has been around long enough to work it out. I might be in the age range fir the vaccine but I trust my immune system.

I am not an anti Vaxxer by any means but Big Pharma pulls similar stunts to Tobacco. There is an opioid epidemic in Amrika. They give school children drugs to keep them quiet. One of the side effects of anti depressants is you guessed it....depression!
By:
PorcupineorPineapple
When: 06 Feb 21 11:48
Jesus wept
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 06 Feb 21 11:48
Don’t t wear a mask....wear a mask

Don’t quarantine flight.....quarantine flights

Curfew?

Pubs without alcohol?

Dum Fukkery of the highest order and plenty of fools to not just believe it but preach to others

Do what you want but do not force me to do anything please
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 06 Feb 21 11:50
Stay at home and cower by all means but do not preach to me!
By:
BennyBinion1
When: 06 Feb 21 12:10
Every one under 60 who wants to stay in and cower please do.

Vulnerable and elderly stay in, look after yourselves. Sit in your garden, get your food delivered.

And can the rest of us, get local businesses and our lives back up and running.

Get those that need to work, working, and then we can all get are sanity back.
By:
nineteen points
When: 06 Feb 21 12:21
its the full pay wanchors,shouting for longer lockdowns who are now doing more harm than the ones they decry
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 06 Feb 21 12:30
I really don’t get them. Shirley if they get the vaccine they will be safe and we will most likely according to them die. What’s their problem?
By:
Giuseppe
When: 06 Feb 21 12:48
i don't live in the uk and this isn't being covered in the media

can someone explain what's going on?

is it specifically Muslim communities that don't want to get vaccinated?
By:
scandanavian_haven
When: 06 Feb 21 13:26
I've spoken to a couple elderly relatives who've had it with no side effects, which is slightly heartening real world info.

great short term information.
By:
Giuseppe
When: 06 Feb 21 13:28
bit like your soccer tips scandy
By:
A_T
When: 06 Feb 21 13:29
we will most likely according to them die. What’s their problem?

it's not the dying it's that you'll swamp hospitals
By:
Giuseppe
When: 06 Feb 21 13:29
do jehovah's witnesses, amish etc have a problem with vaccines?
By:
scandanavian_haven
When: 06 Feb 21 13:43
wtf is soccer
By:
Giuseppe
When: 06 Feb 21 13:44
it's like bandy but without the sticks
By:
scandanavian_haven
When: 06 Feb 21 13:49
what was your previous name on here, have the feeling you were banned and have come back as a plastic Italian
By:
Giuseppe
When: 06 Feb 21 13:57
nothing plastic about me mate

just a bit broke that's all
By:
TimmyRiggins
When: 06 Feb 21 14:01

Feb 6, 2021 -- 5:18AM, PorcupineorPineapple wrote:

Just want to back up mex's post and ask where Sont found his info.

Ickonic, prob.

By:
TimmyRiggins
When: 06 Feb 21 14:02
Got mine this afternoon, and was all very efficient.

Closest I'll ever get to Oxford University Laugh
By:
saddo
When: 06 Feb 21 14:02
A_T 06 Feb 21 14:29 
we will most likely according to them die. What’s their problem?

it's not the dying it's that you'll swamp hospitals

I heard yesterday that people in their 50s are taking up many hospital covid beds, they'll almost all have one thing in common, and it won't be anti vaxing
By:
BennyBinion1
When: 06 Feb 21 14:07
I heard and read in the Racing Post that Arsenal would win today.

They are losing 1-0
By:
casemoney
When: 06 Feb 21 14:19
Very little need for young people to get vaccinated

If all the elderly have been Jabbed , this is clearly not going to be the case
By:
edy
When: 06 Feb 21 14:21

Feb 6, 2021 -- 8:02AM, saddo wrote:

A_T 06 Feb 21 14:29

Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next