Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Try My Best
20 Jan 21 21:40
| Topic/replies: 4,236 | Blogger: Try My Best's blog
Haha PP owned. What a plank.
Pause Switch to Standard View politicspunter`s a liar, here`s the...
Show More
Report politicspunter January 21, 2021 12:34 PM GMT
Lol, I thought it was something Irish!
Report politicspunter January 21, 2021 12:40 PM GMT
Flinnyourin • April 12, 2010 6:07 PM BST
If it works why change it, do`nt get greedy or you will loose the lot.

This is from a long time ago but look at the symbol between n and t in the word dont. Now look at timbuctooth posts...

timbuctooth • January 21, 2021 3:12 AM GMT
`You seem to have been saying you were losing Bigly on trump`
Incorrect. I was winning on The Don pre-election, then turned it around

`but thanks to pp...`
Incorrect, but chortle at the very prospect!

`Your friends and clients surely don't place their bets via betfair forum,`
Incorrect. All it needs is one, and one of my clients does read this forum, along with maybe four or five family/friends/acquaintances, all of whom know my username

`so must have seem your frantic bailing out of trump and into Biden after`
Incorrect. I wasn`t posting anything, nor do I tell them about all of my bets, so how would they know?

`Betfair fortunately for you didn't settle market`
Correct! Well done, you got one right!.
Report politicspunter January 21, 2021 12:41 PM GMT
Tim was using the username flinnyourin to reply to his own posts on the main election thread Laugh
Report nineteen points January 21, 2021 1:50 PM GMT
you used polly meadows.got a ring to it,polly meadows the cowardly liar.thats cowardly liar,not cowardly lion.dont get them mixed up.its cowardly liar.
Report politicspunter January 21, 2021 1:54 PM GMT
nineteen, I have no idea what on earth you are on about, other than most folks call me polly, poli or pp. I am happy replying to any of them Grin
Report timbuctooth January 21, 2021 4:00 PM GMT
politicspunter 29 Aug 20 08:49
PP never accepted he was wrong at all, that is a complete fabrication by Tim. Tim did lose a packet on that democratic nominee market as his own bets show which he posted on the Trump thread on the 9th August

Which username had you forgotten to log on with when replying to yourself in that post? FS, wasn`t it?

As I posted a while back, I used to have a `k` in my name, but that account was closed nine years ago. At no time have I ever had two names on the go, And for all the sleuthing with my use of the ` symbol, well, in your haste you seem to have ignored the fact that, in the example you yourselves have presented as evidence, flinnyourin couldn`t spell `don`t`, thinking it`s `do`nt`! Also, in the very same sentence, he can`t spell `lose`; whatever lefties may think of my politics, they can`t accuse me of being unable to spell.
All in all, a most feeble attempt at wriggling, diversion and deflection
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- January 21, 2021 4:04 PM GMT
Lol, slipping in a few spelling errors to fox us,
Pity we missed it...
Report lfc1971 January 21, 2021 4:10 PM GMT
Without going to the trouble of reading through this thread I know who I would be inclined to believe
And that is timbuctooth certainly .
Report A_T January 21, 2021 4:14 PM GMT
`gitmo`
Report timbuctooth January 21, 2021 4:18 PM GMT
Thanks lfc
Report politicspunter January 21, 2021 4:21 PM GMT
Tim, as Tom Jones says, it's not unusual for me to start my posts PP/politicspunter didn't say etc. I see you are still convinced by your FS reference that I am fatslogger. I don't know how many times fats or myself has told you that it's not the case. Now, regarding you replying to your own posts, logged in as flinnyourin, here is the main thread for everyone to look through if they wish...

https://community.betfair.com/politics/go/thread/view/94150/31643581/2020-usa-general-election-house-senate-governor-states#flvWelcomeHeader

Now, do you accept that my post here is accurate?

politicspunter • January 21, 2021 7:26 AM GMT
Hmm, it appears, barely, through the filthy disgusting grime of timbuctooths laptop , that on the election day itself, tim was massive green on Trump and massive red on Biden. Between election day on 3rd November and the date barely visible on the laptop (14th December), tim was able to back Biden at short odds/lay Trump at high odds, because Betfair kept the market open. Tim, as for the rest of your ludicrous seethe which for some bizarre reason, you have posted on half the threads on the forum..
I only have one username. You, however have at least two others, one with a k and the other which edy spotted which had punctuation which was unique to yourself and you were using to agree to your own posts. It's an anonymous internet forum, why accuse others of having multiple usernames when they do not but you actually have multiple usernames yourself? Why post all this hokum about family, friends, clients etc when you use multiple names? Now, just to recap on the main part of your post, if Betfair had closed their market when other bookies and exchanges did, you would have lost a considerable amount as you had a massive green win on Trump but a massive red loss on Biden. You then spent the next five weeks or so after the election date trying to limit the considerable financial damage including placing lay bets such as (figure 4 in your youtube link) £24,999.95 to win £806.45 at 32.0 and £11,039.32 to win £334.54 at 34.0 on Trump amongst many others. Now I don't know how much exactly you were down on the day after the election but it must have been substantial. All you had to do was come on here and say, hey folks, you were right enough, I got wiped out but I am trying to limit the damage before Betfair close the market. You would have gained my respect and that of everyone else for your honesty.
Report timbuctooth January 21, 2021 4:32 PM GMT
pp, you`re embarrassing yourself. You drew incorrect conclusions from the backs I posted, and that led you into six months of lying. Now, your lies are exposed, probably time to withdraw gracefully, rather than start new lies to cover the old. I know I won`t be getting the apology any decent person would offer, I don`t even expect you to publicly accept you got it wrong; all I want is an end to the lies. I`m giving you an easy get-out, a get-out most decent people would grab at with both hands, rather than digging their hole even deeper

Nice to see your pretence at having me blocked is gone, at least; that`s progress!
Report politicspunter January 21, 2021 4:36 PM GMT
Tim, I had to unblock you as it's the only way I could read the same post that you placed on multiple threads on this forum. I haven't lied at all. Do you accept that my post above referring to the Presidential election and your betting is accurate?
Report peckerdunne January 21, 2021 4:37 PM GMT
I just want to know what an 'indie bookie' is.

Is it one with a licence and premises or one in the snug.
Report A_T January 21, 2021 4:38 PM GMT
`indie bookie`
Report fife January 21, 2021 4:42 PM GMT
The only person I can remember embarrassing themselves is timbuctooth who spent months on here stating that Trump was going to win.
Report lfc1971 January 21, 2021 4:44 PM GMT
Well did he also say that Trump would win 4 years ago ?
I think that’s more important . Any idiot could have predicted a Biden win
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- January 21, 2021 4:45 PM GMT
One idiot didnt
Report fife January 21, 2021 4:49 PM GMT
More than one just on this thread Mischief
Report lfc1971 January 21, 2021 4:50 PM GMT
Yes but as I say he won big 4 years ago , and maybe elsewhere
Someone who backed Biden ? That doesn’t impress me much
Report timbuctooth January 21, 2021 5:08 PM GMT
lfc, here`s my very first post on the subject, from the `Specials` thread of four years ago;

timbuctooth Joined: 11 Jun 12
Replies: 1951410 Jan 16 23:15 
Trump romps it, he`s hitting the zeitgeist.

This led to nine months of pretty much a one-man campaign, and much abuse!

https://community.betfair.com/specials/go/thread/view/94178/30637411/us-election-2016

pp; Your attempted use of my own evidence against me is a de facto acceptance that I am telling the truth, I won on both markets, you were wrong, and you`ve spent six months lying about it.
I enjoyed my period of not having to deal with the likes of you, and won`t be getting involved in your deflectionary tactics. Suffice to say that nearly all of your post is inaccurate and, being a helpful sort, I`ll give you a clue by starting with your very first assertion;

`...Between election day on 3rd November and the date barely visible on the laptop (14th December), tim was able to back Biden at short odds...`

Well, seeing how you`ve studied my clips so closely, maybe you should have checked how much `backing joe at short odds` I actually did, before you claim that that`s how I won? Do you think the clearly visible 4k of backs to win £34 at post-election prices was what swung it for me? CHORTLE!
Report politicspunter January 21, 2021 5:14 PM GMT
Tim, I gave two examples of the multiple bets you had placed post election day. They were taken directly from the clips you posted. Now, do you agree with me that what I posted was accurate and please remember Tim, I am copying them directly off the youtube clip you posted.
Report David Icke January 21, 2021 5:18 PM GMT
The only way to settle this is in the ring. The loser wins the undisputed bullsh1tter title. We will arrange film crew and put it on Youtube as a PPV event.
Report politicspunter January 21, 2021 5:20 PM GMT

Jan 20, 2021 -- 5:50PM, timbuctooth wrote:

You`re forgetting I haven`t posted here since election day. Prior to that, I was green The Don, and posting such. AFTER I`d stopped posting there were, obviously, no more pro-The Don posts. In the fourth clip, you can see, by looking at the low joe lay prices and high Don lay prices, that I was trading to green joe at prices that were only available after the election

Tim, please remember what you have already said on this thread please.

Report nineteen points January 21, 2021 5:22 PM GMT
but polly you are a proven liar.you have lied about me on here a few times and never once had the guts to apologise.you are a coward and a liar.
Report peckerdunne January 21, 2021 5:58 PM GMT
Still wont tell me what an 'indie bookie' is...

Timbuc can you answer pls.
Report peckerdunne January 21, 2021 6:00 PM GMT
can call me joe bollox if you like Laugh

so many puffs on line Laugh
Report Whisperingdeath January 21, 2021 6:03 PM GMT
Can I call you Joe Exotic?
Report peckerdunne January 21, 2021 6:03 PM GMT
oooppps wrongun
Report peckerdunne January 21, 2021 6:04 PM GMT
Yaw'll can stroke my big cat if you want Laugh
Report boxingthefox January 21, 2021 6:05 PM GMT
Pecks, behave!!! LaughLaugh
Report peckerdunne January 21, 2021 6:08 PM GMT
Come on Boxing, everyone on about Priti but i know it's Arlene you fancy..Laugh
Report boxingthefox January 21, 2021 6:10 PM GMT
You always catch me out. Cry
Report timbuctooth January 21, 2021 6:12 PM GMT
fife 21 Jan 21 17:42 
The only person I can remember embarrassing themselves is timbuctooth who spent months on here stating that Trump was going to win.

What price was joe, during those months?. 1.5? 1.6? So well done on finding a 1.6 winner, it`s certainly something that the lefties are most pleased with themselves about. But, and I`ve got to chortle at this, none of them understand the basic concept of trading your way out of trouble!

pp, I`ve already told you your post is mostly inaccurate, and provided examples to prove your thinking`s flawed. And, by the way, I never mentioned the two bets that you have introduced as evidence, in another diversion tactic. I quoted your very first point, your opening argument, upon which the rest of your case is based, exposed it as erroneous, rendering your case pretty much shot through.

Give it up, stop the pathetic wriggling, move on.
Report peckerdunne January 21, 2021 6:13 PM GMT
Arlene probably not enough for an appetite like yours foxy, perhaps her and Priti would be the perfect brace Laugh to quell your ravenous ways
Report boxingthefox January 21, 2021 6:16 PM GMT
Been there done it! DUN. Love
Report peckerdunne January 21, 2021 6:17 PM GMT
Laugh no shame, you blackguard
Report politicspunter January 21, 2021 6:20 PM GMT
Jan 21, 2021 -- 12:50AM, timbuctooth wrote:

You`re forgetting I haven`t posted here since election day. Prior to that, I was green The Don, and posting such. AFTER I`d stopped posting there were, obviously, no more pro-The Don posts. In the fourth clip, you can see, by looking at the low joe lay prices and high Don lay prices, that I was trading to green joe at prices that were only available after the election

Tim, you have already told us above that you backed Joe at short odds and layed Don at higher odds. This is not in dispute, I am agreeing with you. Are you ok with that please?
Report timbuctooth January 21, 2021 6:26 PM GMT
I`m ok with the lies stopping. All the rest is trivial, fleeting, irrelevant.
Report politicspunter January 21, 2021 6:28 PM GMT
I am not telling any lies Tim. I am not disputing what you posted in the post above yours. Are you ok with that please?
Report timbuctooth January 21, 2021 6:37 PM GMT
Well, you`ve confirmed everyone`s beliefs about you, by having my OP removed; truly pathetic.
Report politicspunter January 21, 2021 6:39 PM GMT
I can assure you I never got any post removed Tim. Now, are you ok with my post above yours please? I am agreeing with this post of yours...

Report scandanavian_haven January 21, 2021 6:47 PM GMT
I think we need a stewards inquiry, I couldn't see anything through all the flecks on the screen
Report timbuctooth January 21, 2021 6:52 PM GMT
You `assured` the forum, for six months, that I was lying, so I think all posters will know how much credibility to give your denial.

As to whatever point it is you`re trying to make, for the third or fourth time, is there any chance you could just speak straight? What exactly do you want to know? Please be specific about how you think you`ve caught me out, but please bear in mind how badly your last attempt at this has turned out for you.

HELPFUL HINT; when people are telling the truth, you can`t catch them out, you just dig your own hole deeper
Report politicspunter January 21, 2021 6:57 PM GMT
Tim, I am not trying to catch you out. I am agreeing with this post of yours...

No tricks, I accept this is what you did. I am not disputing either whether you won or lost outright on the Presidential market. Now, can we both agree with your post here?
Report edy January 21, 2021 7:02 PM GMT
Wondering if I should be mean...
Report politicspunter January 21, 2021 7:02 PM GMT
Please edy, allow tim to answer and I am certain this can be amicably resolved.
Report edy January 21, 2021 7:03 PM GMT
ok
Report boxingthefox January 21, 2021 7:05 PM GMT

Jan 21, 2021 -- 1:02PM, politicspunter wrote:

Please edy, allow tim to answer and I am certain this can be amicably resolved.

Good luck with that pp, at least you are trying, fair play to you.

Report timbuctooth January 21, 2021 7:06 PM GMT
I asked you to be specific; do you mean the `You`re`? The `forgetting`? The `I`?
Report politicspunter January 21, 2021 7:06 PM GMT
Timbuctooth, despite our differences, is a valued member of the politics forum and I want him back posting.
Report politicspunter January 21, 2021 7:09 PM GMT
Tim, what part of my post here are you saying is not correct please?

politicspunter • January 21, 2021 7:26 AM GMT
Hmm, it appears, barely, through the filthy disgusting grime of timbuctooths laptop , that on the election day itself, tim was massive green on Trump and massive red on Biden. Between election day on 3rd November and the date barely visible on the laptop (14th December), tim was able to back Biden at short odds/lay Trump at high odds, because Betfair kept the market open. Tim, as for the rest of your ludicrous seethe which for some bizarre reason, you have posted on half the threads on the forum..
I only have one username. You, however have at least two others, one with a k and the other which edy spotted which had punctuation which was unique to yourself and you were using to agree to your own posts. It's an anonymous internet forum, why accuse others of having multiple usernames when they do not but you actually have multiple usernames yourself? Why post all this hokum about family, friends, clients etc when you use multiple names? Now, just to recap on the main part of your post, if Betfair had closed their market when other bookies and exchanges did, you would have lost a considerable amount as you had a massive green win on Trump but a massive red loss on Biden. You then spent the next five weeks or so after the election date trying to limit the considerable financial damage including placing lay bets such as (figure 4 in your youtube link) £24,999.95 to win £806.45 at 32.0 and £11,039.32 to win £334.54 at 34.0 on Trump amongst many others. Now I don't know how much exactly you were down on the day after the election but it must have been substantial. All you had to do was come on here and say, hey folks, you were right enough, I got wiped out but I am trying to limit the damage before Betfair close the market. You would have gained my respect and that of everyone else for your honesty.
Report timbuctooth January 21, 2021 7:19 PM GMT
So you`re swerving the `specific` request, deflecting with something I tell you, for the third time, is almost entirely inaccurate. You clearly think you`ve found a flaw in my cunning plan, so please be specific about it.

Alternatively, and preferably, after your last few posts accepting that I did win on both markets, why not let it go, move on?
Report politicspunter January 21, 2021 7:21 PM GMT
I never said you won on both markets. I am not trying to trick you Tim. Please don't post things I never said. What particular part(s) of my post are not accurate please?
Report timbuctooth January 21, 2021 7:29 PM GMT
Ok, on reading your post again, I see you`ve accepted I won on POTUS, but not on `dem nom`? CHORTLE! In the face of the PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE which you accept re. POTUS, you deny re. the nom? Trying to maintain the original lie isn`t much good to you when you accept the last two months of lies about the nom market, me being `wiped out`, was wrong.
Report timbuctooth January 21, 2021 7:31 PM GMT
the last two months of lies about the nom market,

Should read; the last two months of lies about the POTUS market,
Report politicspunter January 21, 2021 7:35 PM GMT

Jan 21, 2021 -- 1:29PM, timbuctooth wrote:

Ok, on reading your post again, I see you`ve accepted I won on POTUS, but not on `dem nom`? CHORTLE! In the face of the PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE which you accept re. POTUS, you deny re. the nom? Trying to maintain the original lie isn`t much good to you when you accept the last two months of lies about the nom market, me being `wiped out`, was wrong.

I didn't accept you won on POTUS, please don't post stuff I didn't say Tim.

Report timbuctooth January 21, 2021 7:43 PM GMT
So, when I said ` that I was trading to green joe`, and you replied with; `I accept this is what you did`, even though you accept it, you don`t accept it? How does that work?
And when you go on to complete that sentence with, `I am not disputing either whether you won or lost outright on the Presidential market` you`re `not disputing` my PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE which shows I won? Righty ho!
Report politicspunter January 21, 2021 7:48 PM GMT
Tim, I am going have one very last try here to try and resolve this and move on. I never said that you won on the POTUS market. Nor did I say you won on the Democratic nominee market. Do you accept that?
Report timbuctooth January 21, 2021 8:09 PM GMT
pp; I`m not going to be party to your wriggling deflections, you always divert and swerve, forever trying to catch people at the very crimes you commit. There`s no need for repeated attempted semantic tricks, it`s all quite simple; I won on both markets, I was right, you made a mistake which led to months of lies. No doubt, you believed them, but that still doesn`t make the lies true. So stop with the digging and evasion, just be quiet for a little while about this, we can put a close to it and move on from there.
Report politicspunter January 21, 2021 8:10 PM GMT
Well, I tried my best.
Report A_T January 21, 2021 8:11 PM GMT
Still wont tell me what an 'indie bookie' is...

probably one that doesn't pay taxes - no wonder he loves Trump so much
Report timbuctooth January 21, 2021 8:13 PM GMT
Yes, you did, yet failed to catch me out. That`s what happens when people are telling the truth; they`re uncatchable
Report edy January 21, 2021 8:29 PM GMT
Tim, may I ask you a question, pretty, pretty please?
Report boxingthefox January 21, 2021 8:37 PM GMT
edy, you can ask me a question while you're waiting.
Report edy January 21, 2021 8:44 PM GMT
What's your favourite vegetable?
Report boxingthefox January 21, 2021 8:47 PM GMT
Got to be the versatile potato. Love

And yours?
Report edy January 21, 2021 8:53 PM GMT
Brussels sprouts!
Report boxingthefox January 21, 2021 8:56 PM GMT
Love. I'm offski gn and gl.

tim, a bit rude not to say yes or no, imho.
Report casemoney January 21, 2021 9:53 PM GMT
OPs post deleted Laugh What is the outcome of all this ?? Cant be bothered reading through it
Report akabula January 21, 2021 10:08 PM GMT
Who to believe?
The Realist TBT or the Fantasist PollyMeadows.
Report casemoney January 21, 2021 10:12 PM GMT
Sounds like a coin toss AKA Laugh
Report timbuctooth January 21, 2021 10:13 PM GMT
We don`t know for sure yet, but it`s looking good. The last we got to was; pp used words which mean he accepts I won, which is true. He`s saying he didn`t use the words `you won`, which is also true. I reminded him all I wanted was the lies to stop, that if he could just stop digging for a while, then tomorrow`s another day, we can all move on and live happily ever after.
Report akabula January 21, 2021 10:17 PM GMT
we can all move on and live happily ever after.

I doubt that TBT, PP seems only to be happy when hes telling lies.
Report Emitdeb January 21, 2021 10:25 PM GMT
Where's the PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE!.... ?
Report moisok January 21, 2021 10:31 PM GMT
it is sad that he spends so much time on here fantasizing  - how about burnley beating the pool?
Report politicspunter January 22, 2021 1:28 AM GMT

Jan 21, 2021 -- 4:13PM, timbuctooth wrote:

We don`t know for sure yet, but it`s looking good. The last we got to was; pp used words which mean he accepts I won, which is true. He`s saying he didn`t use the words `you won`, which is also true. I reminded him all I wanted was the lies to stop, that if he could just stop digging for a while, then tomorrow`s another day, we can all move on and live happily ever after.

politicspunter • January 21, 2021 7:21 PM GMT
I never said you won on both markets. I am not trying to trick you Tim. Please don't post things I never said. What particular part(s) of my post are not accurate please?

Tim, I don't know how many times I have to repeat this. I never said you won on either the Democratic nominee market or the POTUS market. Now please don't say again that I did. I tried in an extremely fair and reasonable way to resolve our disagreement tonight.

Report politicspunter January 22, 2021 1:51 AM GMT
timbuctooth • January 20, 2021 10:45 PM GMT
Hi aka; not sure I`m `back`, but the truth needed outing; pp`s a liar. Agreed, he and his other usernames are no doubt frantically reporting me, but the truth`s the truth.

So yhtl, I knew, months in advance, that I`d now be posting PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE, and so created two sets of books, knowing that pp would lie about it, and I`d need two books? CHORTLE at the ridiculousness of your theory, particularly so as the clips correspond to the bets I had posted initially, which you can check for yourself;

timbuctooth 09 Aug 20 21:26
What is your problem???
In 16 years, on two previous occasions I`ve been asked to post my bets; both times I did, both times my doubter scurried off, tail between their legs. You want to be the third?
Joe Biden
£2,543.85
£5,007.40
Hillary Clinton
£969.28
£38,491.06
Michelle Obama
£451.00
£82,056.40
Elizabeth Warren
£1,051.30
£10,253.14
Kamala Harris
£945.59
£8,504.78
Andrew Cuomo
£80.00
£2,112.01
Bernie Sanders
£1,657.16
£7,877.19
Susan Rice
£10.00
£9,990.00
Michael Bloomberg
£461.30
£14,898.97
Cory Booker
£29.00
£1,781.00
Julian Castro
£27.01
£3,444.69
Amy Klobuchar
£395.53
£126,683.12
Kirsten Gillibrand
£1.67
£399.13
John Hickenlooper
£26.00
£16,997.50
John Delaney
£28.00
£22,499.50
Gavin Newsom
£2.00
£1,578.00
Oprah Winfrey
£19.06
£11,957.34
Tammy Duckworth
£2.00
£1,517.90
Tulsi Gabbard
£188.38
£9,165.22
Deval Patrick
£48.00
£4,253.80
Beto O'Rourke
£17.76
£308.24
Steve Bullock
£4.27
£3,752.13
Eric Holder
£1.99
£1,852.71
Tom Steyer
£38.75
£18,807.75
Andrew Yang
£445.51
£16,880.71
Pete Buttigieg
£586.44
£6,093.99
Michael Bennet
£8.00
£7,992.00
Marianne Williamson
£36.00
£22,009.00
Nancy Pelosi
£2.00
£1,758.00
Chris Coons
£2.00
£1,998.00
Gretchen Whitmer
£2.00
£1,998.00
Karen Bass
£2.00
£1,998.00
Total stake:
£10,082.85

This is your own post Tim, from this thread, on the Democratic Nominee market. I have highlighted your total stake and your return on the winner, Joe Biden.
Report timbuctooth January 22, 2021 6:41 PM GMT
Yes, as we`ve established months ago, they are my backs, but where are my lays? Oh yes, they`re here!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq1E1UhR29p65vk2bkVmuaQ

PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE that you`re a liar. You can wriggle, deflect, obfuscate, divert as much as you like, the world sees the truth. As for `resolving our disagreement`, well, a hearty CHORTLE at that. Caught out liars don`t get to resolve disagreements, they get exposed! As I have done with you.
Report politicspunter January 22, 2021 6:53 PM GMT
Ah, I tried to check that but frankly, your computer screen should shortly be receiving a visit from David Attenborough, it's a living eco system. I wouldn't wish to see your lavatory.
Report David Icke January 22, 2021 7:23 PM GMT
As advised this has to be decided in the ring.

El Matador Polly vs Hold my pint Tim.

Clash of styles. Will Polly be able to keep out of range and pick him off, or will Tim connect with one of his bombs. Will he punch himself out ?
Report sofiakenny January 22, 2021 8:04 PM GMT
May I suggest a suitable pub car park?
Report CLYDEBANK29 January 22, 2021 9:39 PM GMT
Tim I knew all along you weren't lying but you do need to hire a cleaner!  https://www.costa-del-sol-cleaners.es/Fuengirola-Cleaners-29640-Spain.htm
Report timbuctooth January 22, 2021 9:45 PM GMT
Thanks, CB
Report CLYDEBANK29 January 22, 2021 9:49 PM GMT
Are you still a Trump supporter even though he's a compulsive liar and raging narcissist? or would you vote to impeach?  Personally I'd give him a one way ticket to La Mesa in Mexico.
Report akabula January 22, 2021 10:00 PM GMT
Biden had a very touching inauguration.
Report timbuctooth January 22, 2021 10:14 PM GMT
Have I become a globalist leftie, intent on chinese global domination, CB? Err, no!
Report akabula January 22, 2021 10:24 PM GMT
His first act was to get rid of Winstons statue and replace it with a rabid lefty.
I think I'd rather have the Don back than this guy.
Report edy January 22, 2021 10:30 PM GMT
Trump just had Churchill in the Oval Office because of his reflex to undo Obama things. He won't really have known who that bust showed.
Report CLYDEBANK29 January 22, 2021 10:34 PM GMT
You don't have to become a leftie Tim to stand up for honesty and integrity
Report CLYDEBANK29 January 22, 2021 10:44 PM GMT
There's nothing more damaging to the right than a dishonest and self serving leader.  I normally associate that with socialism
Report moisok January 22, 2021 10:49 PM GMT
democratic and blm riot supporter  or as was - bet he won't approve of demos now when it is against him  ho ho

they have been at it again in Portland
Report politicspunter January 23, 2021 11:01 AM GMT
The Leopard • January 23, 2021 12:56 AM GMT
Please get some Dettol on a cloth and wipe the screen for the sake of humanity!

Laugh
Report A_T January 23, 2021 11:36 AM GMT
a few wobbly videos of computer screens covered in cumstains hardly constitutes "photographic evidence". just post a screenshot of the relevant betting history - very easy to do and if not produced raises questions...
Report cryoftruth January 24, 2021 10:08 AM GMT
His first act was to get rid of Winstons statue and replace it with a rabid lefty.
I think I'd rather have the Don back than this guy.

Oh dear.

We see bula that your hatred of Scotland is matched by your idolatry of Donald Trump.
Report Emitdeb January 24, 2021 2:15 PM GMT
tbh... Haven't got the foggiest idea what this fred is about... Confused
Report unitedbiscuits January 24, 2021 4:48 PM GMT
It takes an especially odious and irritating character to feed and sustain a forum thread of this length.

Take a bow, politicspunter.
Report akabula January 24, 2021 11:40 PM GMT
CoT - Are you a big fan of 'touchy feely' Joe?
Report Foinavon January 25, 2021 11:39 AM GMT
Devastatingly succinct from UB
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- January 25, 2021 11:42 AM GMT
Lol, attack the guy that got it right

Started by the guy that got it wrong, until
He finally listened.

Some sad wannabee bully boys seething at their loses
wishing they had listened too.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder