Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
13 Jan 21 15:14
| Topic/replies: 18,775 | Blogger: ----you-have-to-laugh---'s blog
Ffs

At least new cases seem to be going in right direction

Stay safe
Show More
Report Mexico April 11, 2021 6:09 PM BST
Lol

Almost anything would have been better than the December death trap.

2 week circuit breaker, something similar to tomorrow, quick moving from tiers. Just about anything. We had schools closed for weeks because of cases getting out of control.

A 5 day Christmas, how did that go Boris.
Report clouded leopard April 11, 2021 6:10 PM BST
Cases,cases,cases.....

Why are cases so significant ?

What percentage asymptomatic etc ?
Report jucel69 April 11, 2021 6:11 PM BST
Anything to keep the people afraid
Report Mexico April 11, 2021 6:12 PM BST
Clouded

Cases are very useful as they occur weeks before hospital admissions and deaths.
Waiting for deaths to rise before acting means there are all sorts of problems which can’t be prevented.
Report clouded leopard April 11, 2021 6:18 PM BST
ok

so what constitutes a case ?

a positive on an unreliable piece of equipment for someone who is asymptomatic ?

even the CDC/WHO admits the PCR can pick up debris from other previous infections

And why was the CT set so high for so long ?

again Dr Fauci has said/written that at those numbers you are far more likely to produce false positive as the amplification is too high

and all these little/big details get lost in the wash as we go

they are fair questions
Report Cider April 11, 2021 6:18 PM BST
Cases went up as schools , then Universities returned.

This has nothing to do with December, Christmas, or your 'go to' circuit break policy.

What are you suggesting the Westminster government should have done differently?

All around the world, multiple lockdowns have been implemented with negligible impact once the virus is endemic. I believe I pointed you to Italy previously, who did the early, tough lockdown back in March 2020. More deaths per capita than the UK, over a year later.

Vaxes do change the lockdown equation as I alluded to before, however when we didn't have them we couldn't implement a policy of hope.
Report Mexico April 11, 2021 6:27 PM BST
Cider

Boris was determined to open pubs

Tier 1&2 was a disaster

Tier3 was similar to what we have next week and cases in those areas were at least stable.

We wend from about 50,000 deaths in Autumn to over 120,000 now. Cases were out of control in December.

As a result we have had months of lockdown including schools being shut. December and the tier system was a total death trap. It took ages to move when the evidence showed that cases were rising.

It isn’t my “go to” circuit breaker. I don’t influence the government. Pay attention.
Report Cider April 11, 2021 6:31 PM BST
It's long moot now, but if I was in charge I would have set a level of restrictions which maximised the potential reduction of cases, but at a level society could still permanently operate with. And stuck to that whatever the the prevalence. Closing schools for kids was a red line for me. The harms from that are far worse than the optics of a hospital potentially having more patients than ideal. Unfortunately the hubris of the authorities prioritised the risk of reputational damage over the future (and wellbeing) of millions of children.
Report Cider April 11, 2021 6:35 PM BST
Pubs and restaurants employ millions of people. The cost of closing them to the economy is astronomical. There is no evidence whatsover that closing hospitality has a material effect on reducing the damage of covid. We do know for sure the damage that closing them causes.
Report jucel69 April 11, 2021 6:42 PM BST
You couldn't make it up

Islamabad carnage

https://trib.al/MxHvL4C
Report nineteen points April 11, 2021 7:22 PM BST
12 times more deaths from cancer than covid and we are still buring our heads in the sand over king covid
Report Mexico April 11, 2021 7:24 PM BST
Cider

There is plenty of data to indicate what happens to cases when everything shut, schools open but pubs and shops shut, or schools & shops open but pubs shut.

You are correct that we haven’t run experiments of everything shut apart from pubs. So can’t say the pubs add 0.3 to R number . Of course it would be different in each pub with layout of the building, number of customers & attitude of staff / customers.

Other countries were a bit stricter in enforcement. We decided to allow minor breaches to go without even a comment. Fair enough but that approach would obviously lead to harsher restrictions as we allow people to break the rules (within the discretion of police). Even the self isolation after a foreign holiday wasn’t enforced.

We did try the approach of school open, pubs open restaurants open, shops open. So do have data on that.
Report wolf3011 April 11, 2021 7:25 PM BST
As of 2019 over 28% of uk under 18s have at least one parent who was not born in the Uk.. its an incredible stat really so of course airports will be busy
Report Mexico April 11, 2021 7:26 PM BST

Can you provide a link to the data you are using regarding number of Covid and cancer deaths.

Danke
Report Cider April 11, 2021 7:41 PM BST
You do realise that each time a 'full' lockdown has been implemented, positive tests were already peaking or beginning to fall, right? We, as in England.

They are always changing things. It looks very cynical. Like rolling out mass testing the same time as there's a significant reopening. When school kids went back five weeks ago, they rolled out mass testing for kids. Why not do the mass testing three weeks before they went back, and keep the regime the same after they went back, which would have worked with no harms. Why not indeed.

They could have done the same with mass screening that's started this weekend.
Report nineteen points April 11, 2021 7:45 PM BST
mexico,

why would i? its available to all.
Report Mexico April 11, 2021 8:05 PM BST
Cider

That isn’t the case is it?

Back on lockdown 1 March2020 , cases were rising although we didn’t have much testing.

Semi lockdown 2 (November), 7 day peak was well after start of November

Lockdown 3 - There wasn’t really a starting date as different regions went into “lockdown “ at different times, schools shut before Christmas across whole country, much of South England was in tier4. Hardly anywhere was in tier3 maybe Cornwall & IOW

Apart from those 3 lockdowns a very valid point cider. Well done. Right?
Report Mexico April 11, 2021 8:06 PM BST

Is it available on a right wing racist conspiracy theory site?

Where is this data available for all?

If it exists then provide a link.

Danke
Report Mexico April 11, 2021 8:10 PM BST
Cider

The idea of testing children is have a idea if have Covid or not before mixing with year group. They were tested before going back (the week before) and tested every week.

Why test children to see if they will pass on Covid to class if they are not mixing with class because schools are shut.
Report clouded leopard April 11, 2021 8:16 PM BST
cases,cases,cases.....

What constitutes an actual case ?

In the real world ?
Report Giuseppe April 11, 2021 8:17 PM BST
mexico is a case

a nutcase
Report Cider April 11, 2021 8:22 PM BST

Apr 11, 2021 -- 2:10PM, Mexico wrote:

Cider The idea of testing children is have a idea if have Covid or not before mixing with year group. They were tested before going back (the week before) and tested every week.Why test children to see if they will pass on Covid to class if they are not mixing with class because schools are shut.

Obviously so you have benchmark of prevalence among school age children before and after a return to in person teaching. Obviously they wouldn't want to do that, as it could show it made little or no difference.

Report Giuseppe April 11, 2021 8:27 PM BST
303 cases today in ireland, that's the lowest in a month
Report Mexico April 11, 2021 8:31 PM BST
Cider

I suspect the stats guys have some ongoing data from the ONS random people survey.

It was a bit of effort getting all the pupils tested twice originally. Took over a week.

Of course in a ideal world everybody has a test every morning with results provided within 30seconds and results 99.999999% accurate. However we live in the real world. Testing pupils is better than not testing them.
I would like to think that the thousands of stats bods working on the data are actually aware what the data means and have the skill, intelligence,education, experience to interpret the data.
Report Giuseppe April 11, 2021 8:34 PM BST
"I would like to think that the thousands of stats bods working on the data are actually aware what the data means and have the skill, intelligence,education, experience to interpret the data."

and that's where you're going wrong
Report Cider April 11, 2021 8:45 PM BST
The whole purpose of this incredibly staggered, slow, unwinding of lockdown was to assess the effect of the individual changes to the restrictions. That's what they claimed. I said at the time it was total nonsense, and so it has proved to be the case. The only way you could attempt that would be to keep the controllables consistent. What possible reason could there be for waiting another five weeks to allow people inside a 'covid safe' restaurant. I believe even you would agree with that.

The Zoe app is saying, in England there are 3 new cases per 100 000 people per day. Yes that's right, 1 in 33 333 chance. The death rate is 1 in 333 333, which is 3-4 weeks lagged, and falling.

We are now in the realms of complete absurdity.
Report Giuseppe April 11, 2021 8:47 PM BST
they're doing this because they are under very little pressure to speed things up

they're indulging themsleves as if it was a chemistry experiment instead of a real wordl experiment with people's daily lives
Report Cider April 11, 2021 8:53 PM BST
Yes, if this mass screening stupidity doesn't produce the spike in reported tests they're hoping it does, surely the tolerance of lay people will begin to dissipate.
Report Giuseppe April 11, 2021 9:00 PM BST
Gib now 100% vaccinated

will be interesting to see when / if things go back to 100% normal
Report Mexico April 11, 2021 9:06 PM BST
Cider

I don’t know how the Zoe app works. If the data is accurate then well worth quoting.
It sounds very similar numbers to the NHS testing as 3 per 100,000 is about 1900 cases in whole UK which isn’t a million miles from testing figures.

I personally believe something could be done about opening pubs, restaurants, indoors in April. How risky would it be to allow households indoors, table service, and rule of 6 mixed households outdoors?
Even sports, Newmarket is big enough to have 3 or 4 thousand for the first weekend in May.

It is good news cases are falling and deaths are at a level many (including myself) would consider acceptable.

I personally don’t think government will change timetable, just feel could do something in April regarding pubs, restaurants.
Report clouded leopard April 12, 2021 1:47 PM BST
A case in old money used to mean someone who is 'SICK'

not anymore

nope
Report truehoncho April 12, 2021 2:36 PM BST
Gib now 100% vaccinated --  All 23 of them!!!!
Report Dotchinite April 12, 2021 3:10 PM BST
Cases were falling by the time we locked down last March. Look at when deaths peaked. 8th April if i rememebr right.
Report Mexico April 12, 2021 3:48 PM BST
Dot

Where did you get that information regarding cases falling last March.

UK wasn’t testing many people so how is it possible to come to that conclusion? Is that just based on deaths and then make assumptions about how long between infection and death?

According to worldometers  highest recorded day was 21st April, peak 7 days was about 14th April.
16th March was the no non-essential contact, 23rd was official start of lockdown. Life had changed well before 23rd March. The Liverpool V Madrid game was 11th March . People were cancelling Mother’s Day restaurants bookings before.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- April 12, 2021 5:10 PM BST
3,568 positive cases recorded in the UK.

There have also been another 13 deaths
Report Dotchinite April 12, 2021 5:30 PM BST
Mexico. Yes its an assumption based on deaths but its a logical conclusion. If cases were rising through into April you would expect more deaths. Based on deaths cases had clearly peaked by the time lockdown started on the 23rd. That may well be due to changes from the 16th (and even before) as you say.
Report Cider April 12, 2021 6:02 PM BST
Deaths peaked 8th April 2020 in England based on positive tests and deaths certs. Two weeks after the first major lockdown. Clearly infections peaked well before 23rd March, based on the known lag between first infection and ultimate death.
Report Cider April 12, 2021 6:06 PM BST
Well worth stating there's a clear fudging of reported positive cases today, the true figure should be circa 2100. So it has been artificially inflated by over 1000 by adding a bunch of historic positive tests. Whodathunkit.
Report lapsy pa April 12, 2021 6:17 PM BST
Someone tell Johnson the barbers are open.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- April 12, 2021 6:49 PM BST
He's been.
Report lapsy pa April 12, 2021 7:20 PM BST
Ah stop,a disgrace to the hairdressing profession whoever done it.

It reminded me of when i was a youngfella,me mam sent us to the cheapest place in Cork,it was a barbers run by two brothers well into their 70's,it also doubled up as a bicycle repair shop.
My younger brother was before me and the old boy cut my brothers ear instead of his,blood was gushing out,brother started bawling crying and the barber gave him a clatter on his good ear.
I fled the shop and left me bawling brother.

Johnsons head reminded me of them haircuts.

We never had a haircut in there again,me Mam ate the face off the barber and just for anyone here that was worrying about me brother,he got me back by nearly severing my finger after i put his bike chain back on and he thought it was a good idea to spin the pedal while i was doing it.
Report Giuseppe April 12, 2021 7:29 PM BST
'tis a violent place, Cork
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- April 12, 2021 7:49 PM BST
Johnson's hair is like that of a cyclist

But he's going bald so needs a bit
here and a comb over there.
Report irishone April 13, 2021 9:25 AM BST
How long is it going to take for the U K to cop on
Bbc this morning showing lots of people getting out and out about , drinking outside in bars.

How many more deaths will it take ?
Report lapsy pa April 13, 2021 10:00 AM BST
To be honest i agree with the "roadmap" people vaxxed and low cases can't justify anymore tight restrictions currently anyway.
If it went mental again like last December where they sat on their hands you would think they would act sooner but time to move forward now imo.
Report Shrewd_dude April 13, 2021 12:07 PM BST
Bbc this morning showing lots of people getting out and out about

Heaven forbid people should leave their house. What's the world coming to?
Report truehoncho April 13, 2021 1:15 PM BST
drinking outside in bars.  --  as opposed to inside out bars?
Report clouded leopard April 13, 2021 1:21 PM BST
https://archive.is/Ih0TK

Dear Editor
I have had more vaccines in my life than most people and come from a place of significant personal and professional experience in relation to this pandemic, having managed a service during the first 2 waves and all the contingencies that go with that.
Nevertheless, what I am currently struggling with is the failure to report the reality of the morbidity caused by our current vaccination program within the health service and staff population. The levels of sickness after vaccination is unprecedented and staff are getting very sick and some with neurological symptoms which is having a huge impact on the health service function. Even the young and healthy are off for days, some for weeks, and some requiring medical treatment. Whole teams are being taken out as they went to get vaccinated together.
Mandatory vaccination in this instance is stupid, unethical and irresponsible when it comes to protecting our staff and public health. We are in the voluntary phase of vaccination, and encouraging staff to take an unlicensed product that is impacting on their immediate health, and I have direct experience of staff contracting Covid AFTER vaccination and probably transmitting it. In fact, it is clearly stated that these vaccine products do not offer immunity or stop transmission. In which case why are we doing it? There is no longitudinal safety data (a couple of months of trial data at best) available and these products are only under emergency licensing. What is to say that there are no longitudinal adverse effects that we may face that may put the entire health sector at risk?
Flu is a massive annual killer, it inundates the health system, it kills young people, the old the comorbid, and yet people can chose whether or not they have that vaccine (which had been around for a long time). And you can list a whole number of other examples of vaccines that are not mandatory and yet they protect against diseases of higher consequence.
Coercion and mandating medical treatments on our staff, of members of the public especially when treatments are still in the experimental phase, are firmly in the realms of a totalitarian Nazi dystopia and fall far outside of our ethical values as the guardians of health.
I and my entire family have had COVID. This as well as most of my friends, relatives and colleagues. I have recently lost a relatively young family member with comorbidities to heart failure, resulting from the pneumonia caused by Covid. Despite this, I would never debase myself and agree, that we should abandon our liberal principles and the international stance on bodily sovereignty, free informed choice and human rights and support unprecedented coercion of professionals, patients and people to have experimental treatments with limited safety data. This and the policies that go with this are more of a danger to our society than anything else we have faced over the last year.
What has happened to “my body my choice?” What has happened to scientific and open debate? If I don’t prescribe an antibiotic to a patient who doesn’t need it as they are healthy, am I anti-antibiotics? Or an antibiotic-denier? Is it not time that people truly thought about what is happening to us and where all of this is taking us?
Report thegiggilo April 13, 2021 3:08 PM BST
https://twitter.com/jeffsprogress/status/1381610797013553155
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- April 13, 2021 3:36 PM BST
LaughLaugh
Report thegiggilo April 13, 2021 4:17 PM BST
https://twitter.com/luckyma_man/status/1381900116781637632

A nice quiet socially distanced drink down the pub,more patriots...
Report irishone April 13, 2021 5:59 PM BST
Some of you need to catch covid19

Before you start coming on here

Should you survive
Report nineteen points April 13, 2021 6:01 PM BST
all 99.97% of them?
Report truehoncho April 13, 2021 6:01 PM BST
wow, what a comment. Wishing CV19 on people. In reality you might as well wish a slap on the back of the wrists for all the damage it does.
Report Magic__Daps April 13, 2021 6:12 PM BST
irishone
Date Joined: 22 Sep 06
Add contact | Send message
13 Apr 21 16:59
Some of you need to catch covid19

Before you start coming on here

Should you survive

I have had it, and had a little cough. My mother had it who was very bad with her breathing for about 6 days but she is in the more vulnerable groups. I still don't really get your point though, it is an illness and people catch it, can get very ill and some people die from it (a tiny minority). What do you want people to do? Stay in for the rest of their lives? Government keep printing free money for people, or stop printing money and have tens of millions living in poverty? Do you prefer more people dying of cancer/stroke/suicides etc etc? If you don't want to get on with your life and prefer to stay locked up then that is your choice, but others certainly don't and will happily run the risk of catching it.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- April 13, 2021 6:17 PM BST
2,472, and 23 deaths.
Report JetLoneStar April 13, 2021 6:17 PM BST
Haha, shaking in my boots irishone Laugh
Report JetLoneStar April 13, 2021 6:18 PM BST
According to the governments figures I should be just as scared of dying from the vaccine than covid itself Laugh
Report truehoncho April 13, 2021 6:20 PM BST
23 deaths of people who caught covid up to eight weeks before. Keep quaking JLS
Report irishone April 13, 2021 6:24 PM BST
I have lost two family members thru covid
Report SontaranStratagem April 13, 2021 6:25 PM BST
I know 2 people who have lost family members because of the vaccine

If we're playing that BS
Report irishone April 13, 2021 6:26 PM BST
Right so lets hope friends and loved ones of yours dont get it
Report truehoncho April 13, 2021 6:26 PM BST
well how many people do you know that have died of flu? its all relative
Report irishone April 13, 2021 6:26 PM BST
Feck off..its nothing like flu ...tw4t
Report lapsy pa April 13, 2021 6:27 PM BST
SS you are out of order there.

Instead of jumping the gun see how the vaxx goes,cases low,it is all good and no excuse for lockdowns as it stands.
Report truehoncho April 13, 2021 6:28 PM BST
just how many irish? you just don't want to admit it.
Report Cider April 13, 2021 6:28 PM BST
If you're scared don't go near people. It doesn't require a PhD.
Report SontaranStratagem April 13, 2021 6:29 PM BST
The vaccine is now killing people to the point they are having to pause it ffs

Open you frigging eyes Plain
Report JetLoneStar April 13, 2021 6:31 PM BST
Truly sorry for your loss irish, but that probably explains your irrational fear, statistically the level of fear you have is completely disproportionate.
Report irishone April 13, 2021 7:03 PM BST
Open yer eyes
My level of fear is based upon nearly dying of it
Report clouded leopard April 13, 2021 7:06 PM BST
so everyone else should fear it irish ?

don't think so

had it myself . immune system kicked it into touch double sharp time

like millions upon millions of others
Report nineteen points April 13, 2021 7:14 PM BST
puzzling virus this.it seems all them who are frightened of it and follow the guidelines ever so strictly,have sadly lost friends and relatives to it.whereas those who think its overhyped, overblown and dont believe the media,dont follow guidelines,havent lost anyone luckily and know of very few who have been really ill.how strange.
Report cryoftruth April 13, 2021 7:17 PM BST
vaccine is now killing people to the point they are having to pause it ffs

“They” being the same folks behind the 9/11 fake and the fake moon landings presumably.
Report truehoncho April 13, 2021 7:17 PM BST
And nobody ever seems to know anyone who has died of flu. At least 1/2 million over the last 20 years by the way. Maybe they are all only 16 years old!
Report cryoftruth April 13, 2021 7:20 PM BST
And 32million Brits have been vaccinated. And how many died as a result?
And how many were saved as a result?
Qanon figures not welcomed.
Report truehoncho April 13, 2021 7:22 PM BST
And how many were saved as a result?  --  Thats a good question. Any ideas?
Report cryoftruth April 13, 2021 7:40 PM BST
Well go to Qanon and they will give you any answer you want.

Vaccines save between 2 and 3 million lives per annum. God knows how many lives were saved from the smallpox death by vaccination.

I expect Covid vaccines will save thousands given the toxic nature of the virus.

But then again Covid is a hoax and the millions killed by it fake news made up by “them”
Report cryoftruth April 13, 2021 7:40 PM BST
Well go to Qanon and they will give you any answer you want.

Vaccines save between 2 and 3 million lives per annum. God knows how many lives were saved from the smallpox death by vaccination.

I expect Covid vaccines will save thousands given the toxic nature of the virus.

But then again Covid is a hoax and the millions killed by it fake news made up by “them”
Report truehoncho April 13, 2021 8:01 PM BST
So you don't know. No problem I only asked.
Report irishone April 13, 2021 9:00 PM BST
Everyone should fear it
I flew to cheltenham last year
At gatwick there were four chinese people wearing facemasks and gloves
They were scarred , i wasnt
Then on the plane coming home
A chinese person in front of me
Used a wet wipe and disinfected her seat
Took her five minutes
That was fear ...... And they werent terrified for nothing
Report clouded leopard April 13, 2021 9:13 PM BST
as it turns out irish they were terrified for nothing

99.63% survival rate.. nothing to sweat over

live yer life or cower in fear ?

your choice
Report Mexico April 13, 2021 9:41 PM BST
Clouded
Where did your stat come from,

There are plenty on here who are scared of a vaccine which has about a 99.9999% survival rate.

There are also many hundreds of thousands of people in UK who have survived Covid but needed hospital visits, oxygen. Many feeling the effects months after the infection.

Still the good news is that cases, hospital admissions and deaths are falling because of social distancing and vaccines.
Report nineteen points April 13, 2021 9:53 PM BST
450 a day dying of cancer.
Report wolf3011 April 13, 2021 10:40 PM BST
Confirmed today a quarter of deaths registered as covid not actually covid making the likes of Mexico looking more ridiculous by the day
Report SontaranStratagem April 14, 2021 12:14 AM BST
I dread to think what their going to do if it starts unravelling before their eyes

I get the feeling these cants wont go quietly esp Buffalo Bill
Report irishone April 14, 2021 6:58 AM BST
Feck me the animals are taking over the farm !
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- April 15, 2021 4:09 PM BST
2672,and 30

Still trending downwards
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- April 15, 2021 4:15 PM BST
32,444,439 first doses and 8,513,864 second doses.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- April 15, 2021 4:59 PM BST
Testing data - 15/04/2021

Tests conducted: 1,162,840
Returned positive: 2,672

= Positivity rate: 0.2%.

A lot of tests... and a very low number of cases.

Impressive!

@BenkersBen

0.2 is good, has been 0.3 ish
Report nineteen points April 15, 2021 5:07 PM BST
its sad that folk are getting pidgeonholed with one,in real terms,small,ailment.thousands a day dying of all different things and we we have developed covid fever.
Report nineteen points April 15, 2021 5:27 PM BST
30,000 extra deaths in the home.another stat not shown.why?
Report nineteen points April 15, 2021 5:27 PM BST
30,000 extra deaths in the home.another stat not shown.why?
Report Mexico April 15, 2021 5:29 PM BST
Wolf

Confirmed today a quarter of deaths registered as covid not actually covid making the likes of Mexico looking more ridiculous by the day

Are you making yourself look more ridiculous by the day?

Are you referring to ONE week’s data when deaths were very low because of social distancing and vaccines.
You post is full of insults but you have carelessly forgotten to explain what data you are referring to and what it actually means.

The cases are falling, number of hospital admissions are falling, deaths are falling because of Social distancing and vaccines. This is good news Wolf.
Report wolf3011 April 15, 2021 6:08 PM BST
As I said on the other thread, it's irrelevant " the number of deaths due to xy or z". What is relevant are the percentage of deaths recorded as covid when they aren't actually covid
Report edy April 15, 2021 6:12 PM BST
It's long been basically known that "only" about three quarters of the recorded deaths were primarily down to covid-19, with it "only" contributing to the death in most of the remaining quarter.
Report edy April 15, 2021 6:12 PM BST
There've been reports about autopsy results suggesting that to be the case months ago.
Report Mexico April 15, 2021 6:59 PM BST
Wolf that is bonkers

So you really don’t care that well over 100,000 people have died because of Covid & would be many more without social restrictions.

All you care about is the percentage of main cause v secondary cause on death certificates when deaths have thankfully been reduced to a tiny fraction of what they were in January.

Ummmm very strange use of statistics. Where exactly did you study the subject?
Report Giuseppe April 15, 2021 7:02 PM BST
"It's long been basically known that "only" about three quarters of the recorded deaths were primarily down to covid-19,"

figure in uk is 85-90%
Report Giuseppe April 15, 2021 7:02 PM BST
according to ONS
Report Mexico April 15, 2021 7:12 PM BST
That sounds about right Giuseppe.

Was a bit naughty of the daily express , they didn’t make it very clear what data they were referring to. The journalist and editor must have known they were misleading people.

Seems that UK is getting fewer that 1000 deaths a months , so the stats shouldn’t change much unless things go wrong again.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com