Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
PorcupineorPineapple
05 Jan 21 18:59
| Topic/replies: 12,847 | Blogger: PorcupineorPineapple's blog
Gents, you're the collective kings of after-timing. Only a mask etc. Just seen another thread with the curious response to the beeb offering educational programmes for primary age kids as "the next conspiracy ticked off".

So here's your big chance. Get out ahead of the curve.

WHAT COMES NEXT?

Come on then. We've had masks, we've had lockdowns, we've now got vaccines. Apparently this is all part of a pre-conceived plan. So what do we need to look out for in the coming months. What happens after the vaccines?

Thanks for being brave enough to answer.
Pause Switch to Standard View Question for the anti-maskers/vaxxers...
Show More
Report moisok January 5, 2021 8:36 PM GMT
aren't mask virtually useless once they have been worn for a while  - we are being conned
Report DenzilPenberthy January 5, 2021 8:37 PM GMT
Yes
Report Charlie January 5, 2021 8:37 PM GMT

Jan 5, 2021 -- 2:34PM, moisok wrote:

what I don't get is all these pro eu 5th column on here hate our country yet stay here?

Report moisok January 5, 2021 8:38 PM GMT
so we are being lied to
Report Charlie January 5, 2021 8:39 PM GMT
A bit tiresome, I did answer mysick but can't be arsed repeating it.

I'll let you two lovebirds get on with it.
Report moisok January 5, 2021 8:39 PM GMT
what herbs do you like to put in a coq au vin  I have rosemary and thyme fresh in my garden  - seemed to go quite well
Report moisok January 5, 2021 8:40 PM GMT
done some cheese straws too  but the cheese just was not strong enough  - back to the drawing board
Report moisok January 5, 2021 8:41 PM GMT
but the beer is good tonight
Report DenzilPenberthy January 5, 2021 8:41 PM GMT

Jan 5, 2021 -- 2:39PM, Charlie wrote:

A bit tiresome, I did answer mysick but can't be arsed repeating it.I'll let you two lovebirds get on with it.

DenzilPenberthy • January 5, 2021 8:35 PM GMT
How about if I can prove people are being micro chipped and have been for some time you leave the forum?
If I can't I'll leave

Report moisok January 5, 2021 8:44 PM GMT
talking of masks  - I have a nice white pointy one with two eye holes cut in it  - would that be good?
Report DenzilPenberthy January 5, 2021 8:45 PM GMT

Jan 5, 2021 -- 2:38PM, moisok wrote:

so we are being lied to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4olt47pr_o&feature=youtu.be

They changed years of accepted guidelines on mask wearing here is what the WHO were saying in March

Report DenzilPenberthy January 5, 2021 8:45 PM GMT
Charlie has done ANOTHER runner - sh!t the bed AGAINLaugh
Report A_T January 5, 2021 8:46 PM GMT
what's this about people being microchipped? Laugh
Report Charlie January 5, 2021 8:50 PM GMT

Jan 5, 2021 -- 2:45PM, DenzilPenberthy wrote:

Charlie has done ANOTHER runner - sh!t the bed AGAIN

Oh dear, wrong again.

Report DenzilPenberthy January 5, 2021 8:50 PM GMT
Do you accept the challenge or are you a cowardly fannee who can't back a single thing up ever?
Report scandanavian_haven January 5, 2021 8:51 PM GMT
I don't know or keep a list of countries that have isolated only those most susceptible to contradicting covid, those with underlying heath issues the main group, but isolating them til a vaccine is found makes a lot more sense than nonsense lockdowns.
Report Charlie January 5, 2021 8:52 PM GMT
Oh dear Denzil. One day you may post something sensible, you try by flooding posts but never seem to quite achieve it. Go on keep trying you can do it.
Report DenzilPenberthy January 5, 2021 8:52 PM GMT

Jan 5, 2021 -- 2:41PM, DenzilPenberthy wrote:

Jan  5, 2021 --  9:39PM, Charlie wrote:A bit tiresome, I did answer mysick but can't be arsed repeating it.I'll let you two lovebirds get on with it.DenzilPenberthy • January 5, 2021 8:35 PM GMTHow about if I can prove people are being micro chipped and have been for some time you leave the forum?If I can't I'll leave

Put up or shut up Charlie boy

Report DenzilPenberthy January 5, 2021 8:52 PM GMT
Coward 100%
Report Charlie January 5, 2021 8:52 PM GMT

Jan 5, 2021 -- 2:50PM, DenzilPenberthy wrote:

Do you accept the challenge or are you a cowardly fannee who can't back a single thing up ever?

Was that to me?

Report DenzilPenberthy January 5, 2021 8:53 PM GMT
Yes
Report Charlie January 5, 2021 8:53 PM GMT
And the challenge is?
Report DenzilPenberthy January 5, 2021 8:53 PM GMT
How about if I can prove people are being micro chipped and have been for some time you leave the forum?
If I can't I'll leave
Report Charlie January 5, 2021 8:54 PM GMT
Ok, 100% agreed, unless it's a trick.
Report Charlie January 5, 2021 8:54 PM GMT
As in nothing to do with people voluntarily getting chipped.
Report Charlie January 5, 2021 8:55 PM GMT
You were talking about people getting chipped by vaccines without their knowing, that is a different matter.
Report A_T January 5, 2021 8:55 PM GMT
In the UK without their knowledge?
Report moisok January 5, 2021 8:55 PM GMT
do not mention the end of the polar bears
Report PorcupineorPineapple January 5, 2021 8:56 PM GMT

Jan 5, 2021 -- 2:51PM, scandanavian_haven wrote:

I don't know or keep a list of countries that have isolated only those most susceptible to contradicting covid, those with underlying heath issues the main group, but isolating them til a vaccine is found makes a lot more sense than nonsense lockdowns.

I agree scandy.

In principle.

But I'm talking about the real world. So no country in the entire world has actually been able to do it, you've not addressed how long you'd want to isolate these elderly and vulnerable people and where you draw the line at vulnerable. How many people are you pulling out of the workforce to isolate and how would they be replaced? Would they have a job to return to all those months later etc?

Report Charlie January 5, 2021 8:56 PM GMT
I do know that people were chipped that is not what we were talking about unless you're trying to wriggle your way out.
Report DenzilPenberthy January 5, 2021 8:57 PM GMT
I've NEVER said any of those things Charlie or A_T said

I said people have been getting micro cipped for years and you prix laughed

You are now squirming like the fannees I know you are

The evidence is on this thread YOU TWO ARE COWARDLY FANNEES 100%
Report duffy January 5, 2021 8:58 PM GMT
I have a question,

When this plan to control the world's population was hatched, how come it was agreed that New Zealand would be the country allowed to keep practically all its inhabitants alive whilst other country's had to kill a lot of there's off.

Surely Cummings would have done a better job at preventing our lot from having to adopt the role of chumps in this elaborate hoax.
Report A_T January 5, 2021 8:59 PM GMT
I actually know someone who believes he's been microchipped. He's a paranoid schizophrenic on masses of medication - but even on the meds he still believes his actions are controlled by outside forces using this chip. Off the eds he has to be hospitalised for his own safety. It's not you is it Denzel? Laugh
Report Charlie January 5, 2021 9:01 PM GMT
Denzil
As normal you aren't straight. You try and hide behind words but you aren't clever enough to do it. You never have had any proof of your conspiritard theories.

I'm off to sh!t the bed now so bore someone else.
Report scandanavian_haven January 5, 2021 9:02 PM GMT
don't see the point in saying no country has been able to do it without saying how many have tried and failedConfused you make it sound like everyone's tried.

Given people are being vaccinated now and they're working on vaccines that last longer than they currently do, they should be in isolation till they are safe to go out without fear of being hospitalised, I am talking mostly about retired people whom this mostly affects- though of course not all.
Report scandanavian_haven January 5, 2021 9:04 PM GMT
The alternative - is what we've had the last 9 months, I'm not going to keep listing all the other negative side affects lockdowns bring you've read it all before, even to the point of accusing me of endorsing wife beating
Report scandanavian_haven January 5, 2021 9:04 PM GMT
which is of course ridiculous!
Report DenzilPenberthy January 5, 2021 9:05 PM GMT
DenzilPenberthy • January 5, 2021 8:20 PM GMT
Another is further use of micro chipping - quite easy to find these things out

Do you lads not check the plans for the world? We've got Google try using it instead of saying everything you haven't heard on BBC or Sky news is a conspiracy theory.

Charlie • January 5, 2021 8:27 PM GMT

Jan 5, 2021 -- 9:20PM, DenzilPenberthy wrote:

Another is further use of micro chipping - quite easy to find these things outDo you lads not check the plans for the world? We've got Google try using it instead of saying everything you haven't heard on BBC or Sky news is a conspiracy theory.

Do you believe there is micro-chipping going on or even an agenda to do it?

Charlie • January 5, 2021 8:30 PM GMT
I know micro chipping is going on and has been for at least 2 years.

You are the man. Very well done on that. I'm really impressed. 

Charlie • January 5, 2021 8:34 PM GMT

Jan 5, 2021 -- 9:33PM, DenzilPenberthy wrote:

It's well known about the micro chipping Charlie

I bow down to your knowledge. Any chance of sending me a top confidential secret pm?

If I can't I'll leave

A_T • January 5, 2021 8:46 PM GMT

what's this about people being microchipped? laugh

Charlie • January 5, 2021 8:53 PM GMT
And the challenge is?

Block User
DenzilPenberthy • January 5, 2021 8:53 PM GMT

If I can't I'll leave

Block User
Charlie • January 5, 2021 8:54 PM GMT
Ok, 100% agreed, unless it's a trick.

Block User
Charlie • January 5, 2021 8:55 PM GMT
You were talking about people getting chipped by vaccines without their knowing, that is a different matter.

Charlie • January 5, 2021 8:56 PM GMT

I do know that people were chipped that is not what we were talking about unless you're trying to wriggle your way out.

Please STOP LYING Charlie - Please show me where I said your 8:55PM post

You are a proven LIAR who is a coward who can't back anything up LaughLaugh
Report DenzilPenberthy January 5, 2021 9:11 PM GMT
Thought as much
Report PorcupineorPineapple January 5, 2021 9:16 PM GMT

Jan 5, 2021 -- 3:02PM, scandanavian_haven wrote:

don't see the point in saying no country has been able to do it without saying how many have tried and failed you make it sound like everyone's tried.Given people are being vaccinated now and they're working on vaccines that last longer than they currently do, they should be in isolation till they are safe to go out without fear of being hospitalised, I am talking mostly about retired people whom this mostly affects- though of course not all.

True. But maybe you acknowledging that no-one has tried goes to prove that it's next to impossible to implement.

You talk of isolating until the end of the vaccination programme. So until 2022 by most accounts. You would force elderly (often widowed) and vulnerable people to isolate for over a year?

Did you advocate this idea before a vaccine was discovered? Did you advocate isolating vulnerable people until an indefinite end date?

And are you only looking to isolate the elderly or those likely to die. Not the thousands others who survive (over half of all ICU patients are under 60 after all).

And - finally - you talk of the negative effects of lockdown. Are you happy to inflict those negative effects on the elderly and vulnerable for such an extended period of time?

Cheers.

Report scandanavian_haven January 5, 2021 9:18 PM GMT
The vast majority of the country are fit and healthy and young and largely unaffected by the virus, it's not rocket science to keep them all in work which subsequently means the future generations will not be burdened with never ending tax increases to fund this gap
Report scandanavian_haven January 5, 2021 9:19 PM GMT
please drop your condescending tone pop, it doesn't suit you, know your frustrated with loony conspiracist and the like but I'm not one of them.
Report DenzilPenberthy January 5, 2021 9:21 PM GMT
It's because he's been proven wrong fck all to do with loonys or conspiracists,ego is the problem
Report PorcupineorPineapple January 5, 2021 9:23 PM GMT

Jan 5, 2021 -- 3:18PM, scandanavian_haven wrote:

The vast majority of the country are fit and healthy and young and largely unaffected by the virus, it's not rocket science to keep them all in work which subsequently means the future generations will not be burdened with never ending tax increases to fund this gap

Again, I agree. Maybe not vast majority, but majority seems fair enough. Just how do you isolate those who will show no symptoms from those who will end up in hospital/off work for 3 months.

The principle of it is fine. Just how you actually manage to do it in reality seems to be the problem.

If I remember rightly, a couple of weeks ago we were talking about lockdowns and you were upset that they caused a spike in domestic abuse. Would you be happy to lock up the hundreds of thousands of vulnerable people, in the knowledge of the domestic abuse some would suffer there?

These are all real world questions, not fantasy.

Report PorcupineorPineapple January 5, 2021 9:24 PM GMT
By the way, I do hope 19 gets round to telling us where he made those predictions all that time ago.
Report DenzilPenberthy January 5, 2021 9:27 PM GMT
Porcy google is useful - just because something isn't on the news doesn't mean it's conspiracy.
Look for yourself whilst bearing in mind the 'news' is for propaganda purposes only,you'll only hear what they want you to hear.
BTW anybody who's consumed alternative media in recent years will be correct in advance to what's going on now and in the years to come.
Report scandanavian_haven January 5, 2021 9:28 PM GMT
and you were upset that they caused a spike in domestic abuse

I'm not going to engage with you with this consistent type of patronising/sarky retort which is just unnecessary.
The focus fwiw would as already said the elderly, the vast majority of domestic abusers are no where near pension age ffs.
Report PorcupineorPineapple January 5, 2021 9:30 PM GMT
So hospitalisations/months off sick don't count.

Domestic abuse and other faults of lockdown suffered by the elderly locked down under your scheme don't matter.

Good stuff
Report PorcupineorPineapple January 5, 2021 9:31 PM GMT
Logging off gents. Was a fun hour or so, so thanks. Catch you in the morning where hopefully a few more of the "I told you so's" will be able to tell us what they think is coming next.
Report DenzilPenberthy January 5, 2021 9:32 PM GMT
Thanks for acknowledging those who were right in advance
Report moisok January 5, 2021 9:35 PM GMT
totteringham  cruising now
Report nineteen points January 5, 2021 9:35 PM GMT
i think you have used loony before.new ones please
Report moisok January 5, 2021 9:36 PM GMT
Links  porky   I need Links
Report scandanavian_haven January 5, 2021 9:38 PM GMT
have a day off pop, you've been on the red wine
Report eyeball January 5, 2021 9:42 PM GMT
I was wrong on this post as the virus is only killed by UVC rays . Most of these are trapped by the ozone layer. I have learnt since then .

eyeball30 May 20 19:25Joined: 09 Mar 03 | Topic/replies: 7,370 | Blogger: eyeball's blog
As I've said enough times on here .

The virus affects the respiratory tract .

It will ease off end of May / beginning June .

The only people still dying will be the target groups .

The sun will increase vitamin D levels and the UVA will destroy the virus outside .

The virus will begin to infect people again in October / November .

The same target groups will die .

The target groups should increase their physical fitness . Eat healthily and maintain their vitamin D through the winter .

Not just for covid 19 . Take responsibility for your own life .
Report Escapee January 5, 2021 9:42 PM GMT
Denzil, whats the challenge?
Report nineteen points January 5, 2021 9:49 PM GMT
no eyeball they cant do that.they want to hide away and make folk like you lepers for not following orders.
Report elisjohn January 5, 2021 10:51 PM GMT
cricket now on in new zealand,  family picnics sun and not a sign of masks
Report nineteen points January 5, 2021 10:57 PM GMT
did they test people with no symptoms?
Report DenzilPenberthy January 5, 2021 11:09 PM GMT

Jan 5, 2021 -- 3:42PM, Escapee wrote:

Denzil, whats the challenge?

I said people have been micro chipped for years Charlie claimed they didn't.
I said if I prove they have you leave the forum,if I can't I'll leave.
Challenge accepted then bottled by Charlie and A_T who decided lying was the best way out.

Report DenzilPenberthy January 5, 2021 11:09 PM GMT
It's all on the thread nothing hidden
Report Pleasegivemeanailedontip January 5, 2021 11:51 PM GMT
Whitty getting on the conspiracy train

Mr Whitty said the virus "is not going to go away, just as flu doesn't go away, just as many other viruses don't go away".
"We shouldn't kid ourselves that this just disappears with spring," he said.
Mr Whitty said although hopefully there would be nearly no measures needed from the spring onwards, the government might have to bring in a few restrictions next winter.
Report Escapee January 5, 2021 11:52 PM GMT

I said people have been micro chipped for years

Huh? whats that?

Report DenzilPenberthy January 5, 2021 11:55 PM GMT
What?
Report Escapee January 6, 2021 12:01 AM GMT
You said people are being micro chipped?

are you talking about McCain micro chips? (chips you cook in the microwave)
Report DenzilPenberthy January 6, 2021 12:02 AM GMT
No micro chipped they have been micro chipping people for years,google it saves any arguments.
Report DenzilPenberthy January 6, 2021 12:07 AM GMT
All the conspiritards know this - how don't you clever types?
Report Escapee January 6, 2021 12:08 AM GMT
They've been selling them in my local Tesco's for years.

Maybe Charlie doesn't have a microwave
Report DenzilPenberthy January 6, 2021 12:16 AM GMT
Are you blind?
Report Escapee January 6, 2021 12:25 AM GMT
Nah, I've seen them in Tesco's
Report Escapee January 6, 2021 12:42 AM GMT

DenzilPenberthy

No micro chipped they have been micro chipping people for years,google it saves any arguments.

I googled it, you're 100% right, here's the proof.

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/shop/frozen-food/frozen-chips-onion-rings-potatoes-and-rice/frozen-chips/frozen-microwave-chips

I bet Charlie feels a right Herbert not knowing about people being micro chipped.

Report A_T January 6, 2021 8:43 AM GMT
Denzi do you have a link to evidence of microchipping? And please if you don't mind keep it brief I don't want to have to watch an hour-long video about pyramids and shapeshifters.
Report Charlie January 6, 2021 9:13 AM GMT
A_T there are quite a few links to people having microchips inserted into them e.g. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microchip_implant_(human)

These are all voluntary inserts hence my post:

It was disingenuous of Denzil to say he was talking about this type of chipping when answering the question what happens after the vaccine.
Report DenzilPenberthy January 6, 2021 10:43 AM GMT
Charlie • January 6, 2021 9:13 AM GMT

It was disingenuous of Denzil to say he was talking about this type of chipping when answering the question what happens after the vaccine.

Nice try stop making things up it's all on the thread
Report DenzilPenberthy January 6, 2021 10:46 AM GMT
I was talking about it in May - what a pathetic individual you are Laugh

DenzilPenberthy • May 5, 2020 3:11 AM BST

May 4, 2020 -- 11:46PM, jamesdean wrote:

Some people in Sweden are already micro chipped.They pay their shopping etc but placing their (chipped) wrist against a machine. Like we do with contact less debit cards in shops/supermarkets

Had no idea it'd already started in Europe explains the abuse of 'conspiracy theorist' lunatics and their 'conspiritard' followers they weren't talking shyte after all.
Report Charlie January 6, 2021 11:00 AM GMT

Jan 6, 2021 -- 4:43AM, DenzilPenberthy wrote:

Charlie • January 6, 2021 9:13 AM GMTIt was disingenuous of Denzil to say he was talking about this type of chipping when answering the question what happens after the vaccine.Nice try stop making things up it's all on the thread

Thankfully it is all on the thread. So the thread is about covid and you throw in a completely off topic remark about chipping people especially when there is a conspiritard theory about the covid vaccine being used to inject people with microchips.

You're certainly a sleazeball.

Report DenzilPenberthy January 6, 2021 11:11 AM GMT
No you are the ONLY one who mentioned that - it's not my fault if you lie,don't know much and presume eveything that hasn't been on the BBC is a 'conspiracy theory' Wink
Report A_T January 6, 2021 11:27 AM GMT
Denzil cab you provide a link to evidence of clandestine microchipping in the UK?
Report wolf3011 January 6, 2021 11:30 AM GMT
Interesting article regarding the madness of ignoring the vaccine manufacturers advice and having 12 weeks between jabs instead of 21 days

https://www.statnews.com/2021/01/04/britain-takes-a-gamble-with-covid-19-vaccines-upping-the-stakes-for-the-rest-of-us/
Report DenzilPenberthy January 6, 2021 11:35 AM GMT

Jan 6, 2021 -- 5:27AM, A_T wrote:

Denzil cab you provide a link to evidence of clandestine microchipping in the UK?

Nice try it seems you are a liar and fantasist too

Report Whisperingdeath January 6, 2021 11:46 AM GMT
What comes next

Covid Passports

Laws against criticising vaccines and Big Pharma

Laws against asking where tax payer money went setting up a World beating test, track and trace

Here’s a doozy Martial Law when the people in the Country rise up against Government incompetence
Report A_T January 6, 2021 12:01 PM GMT
Denzil do you believe clandestine microchipping of the UK human population has taken place?
Report DenzilPenberthy January 6, 2021 12:04 PM GMT
Of course not I've never said it has or heard of it before yesterday - why join in Charlie's lie it's making you look stupid.
Report DenzilPenberthy January 6, 2021 12:07 PM GMT
A_T I can only presume you're on the wind up
Report edy January 6, 2021 12:09 PM GMT
People have been able to extract and identify the nanochips used in the Pfizer vaccine

https://telegra.ph/ATTENZIONE---VACCINO-12-27

There have also been reports in Germany about a faulty chip firmware potentially being the cause for a sudden increase of false alarms of the anti-theft security systems in supermarkets.

https://www.facebook.com/EdekaWollny/posts/3652958021416425

Liebe Kunden,

Wir mussten leider feststellen, dass es offenbar bei einigen Impfchips der ersten Generation zu Beeinträchtigungen beim Einkaufen kommen kann, da diese gelegentlich mit unseren Warensicherungsanlagen interagieren und dabei Fehlalarme auslösen können. Auf Rückfrage beim RKI und der Gates Foundation wurde uns mitgeteilt, dass es sich bei den betroffenen Modulen um die Hardwareversion 1.0 des Impfchips handelt, die standardmäßig mit der Chipsoftware 1.3 bespielt ist.

Da der Fehler direkt durch das Funkmodul (hardwareseitig) verursacht wird, kann bei diesen Modulen leider das Frequenzband nicht angepasst werden, da der verbaute Funkchip nur einen begrenzten Frequenzbereich abdeckt. Bei Hardwareversionen ab 1.1 ist ein neueres Funkmodul verbaut, das ihr bei Störungen auf Softwareversion 3.1 updaten lassen könnt. Bei den aktuellen Chips ab Auslieferung 2.1.2021 (Hardwareversion 1.2 und neuer) ist die Softwareversion 3.1 bereits vorinstalliert, so dass es hier nicht mehr zu Interaktionen mit Warensicherungsanlagen kommen sollte.

Wie könnt ihr herausfinden, welche Hardware- und Softwareversion ihr erhalten habt?
Der Impfchip kann beim Hausarzt oder in jedem Krankenhaus ausgelesen werden. Falls euer Hausarzt gerade Urlaub haben sollte, können auch Tierärzte den Chip auslesen. Tierarztpraxen können jedoch keine Softwareupdates vornehmen, da dies eine Kassenleistung ist, die von Tierärzten nicht abgerechnet werden kann. Privat versicherte werden zu dem Thema noch von ihrem Versicherer angeschrieben.

Wir bedauern sehr, falls ihr zu den Geimpften der ersten Generation gehören solltet und dadurch möglicherweise in seltenen Fällen Unannehmlichkeiten an unseren Kassen in Kauf nehmen müsst. Zum Ausgleich und als Entschuldigung werden wir euch bei jeder Fehlauslösung, die nachweislich auf den Impfchip zurückzuführen ist, einen Einkaufsgutschein über 25.- Euro oder alternativ eine Microsoft Guthabenkarte über diesen Betrag ausstellen, die wir glücklicherweise direkt mit der Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation abrechnen können.

Wir entschuldigen uns für eventuelle Unannehmlichkeiten und wünschen euch einen "Guten Rutsch" und einen tollen Start in 2021!

Euer Team von

EDEKA Wollny
Report eyeball January 6, 2021 12:31 PM GMT
The cases will drop going into spring and rise again going into winter .

The vaccine will make little difference to the most vulnerable . They will continue to die .

The economy will crash , unemployment will rise and children will suffer for decades .

We will still be told to wear masks , socially distance and there will be more lockdown measures later in the year .

That is what you get from reactive governments .

Exercise , eat healthily , take vitamin D .

Good health to all 2021 .
Report DenzilPenberthy January 6, 2021 12:35 PM GMT
Best post I've seen for a long time ^^^^
Report Charlie January 6, 2021 1:44 PM GMT

Jan 6, 2021 -- 6:04AM, DenzilPenberthy wrote:

Of course not I've never said it has or heard of it before yesterday - why join in Charlie's lie it's making you look stupid.

So what exactly was your point in mentioning microchipping on this thread?

Report DenzilPenberthy January 6, 2021 3:01 PM GMT
Read the thread Charlie you are embarrassing yourself further
Report Charlie January 6, 2021 3:29 PM GMT
I'm nowhere close to your embarrassing and squirming posts. So what exactly was your point in mentioning microchipping on this thread? Have you really lost your balls and refuse to answer a simple question? Seems like it.
Report TheBetterBettor January 6, 2021 3:36 PM GMT
I believe its a double bluff.  Too obvious thats its about 'tainted' vaccines... Someone told me it will be the anti-vaxxers that will be 'picked-off' first, and the 'elite' will blame their demise on covid, and it's their fault for not getting the jab.. Either way youre doomed if you do and youre dammed if you dont...  Good luck.
Report DenzilPenberthy January 6, 2021 5:01 PM GMT
Sweden microchip

In Sweden, a country rich with technological advancement, thousands have had microchips inserted into their hands. The chips are designed to speed up users' daily routines and make their lives more convenient — accessing their homes, offices and gyms is as easy as swiping their hands against digital readers -

This has been established for years - Charlie claimed I was making it up until he googled it and found out I was telling the truth.
He then added some made up bolox to twist what was said - unfortunately he made himself look a t!t as it's all on the thread. WAC Laugh
Report DenzilPenberthy January 6, 2021 5:03 PM GMT
Anyone else hungry for chips?? Might have Cod,Chips and Chilli sauce later will make a nice treat Cool
Report Charlie January 6, 2021 5:05 PM GMT
This has been established for years - Charlie claimed I was making it up until he googled it and found out I was telling the truth.
He then added some made up bolox to twist what was said - unfortunately he made himself look a t!t as it's all on the thread. WAC Laugh

Wrong as usual. The evidence is above.

So what exactly was your point in mentioning microchipping on this thread? Are you ever going to answer this or keep showing people you have no balls?
Report DenzilPenberthy January 6, 2021 5:13 PM GMT
PorcupineorPineapple • January 5, 2021 7:45 PM GMT
Ok, so no-one brave enough to actually tell us yet. Are you all gonna just be aftertiming or anyone going to tell us beforehand?

PorcupineorPineapple • January 5, 2021 7:50 PM GMT

The floor is yours denz. WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

PorcupineorPineapple • January 5, 2021 8:08 PM GMT
go on denz, spit it out...

DenzilPenberthy • January 5, 2021 8:08 PM GMT
Porcy health passports are a given then eventually biometric IDs

PorcupineorPineapple • January 5, 2021 8:12 PM GMT
ok, now we're getting somewhere.

great stuff.

Who's next?

DenzilPenberthy • January 5, 2021 8:20 PM GMT
Another is further use of micro chipping - quite easy to find these things out

Do you lads not check the plans for the world? We've got Google try using it instead of saying everything you haven't heard on BBC or Sky news is a conspiracy theory.

I was responding to Porcy as part of the thread - It was after this that you came in Laugh
Report DenzilPenberthy January 6, 2021 5:18 PM GMT
I know answering questions with information that can readily be backed up is an alien concept to some on here - that's where you're getting yourself confused Wink
Report Charlie January 6, 2021 5:25 PM GMT
It seems you like to answer questions that haven't been asked though and masquerade them as answers. Why mention chipping people in connection to vaccines? You appear to be denying the conspiritards who say that.
Report DenzilPenberthy January 6, 2021 5:28 PM GMT
Who's talking about chipping in vaccines apart from you?

Porcy was asking what's coming in the future - READ the thread it's beyond embarrassing now
Report DenzilPenberthy January 6, 2021 5:30 PM GMT
“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”

By some bloke - he was right - engaging with you and expecting something different is insanity Crazy
Report Charlie January 6, 2021 5:38 PM GMT

Jan 6, 2021 -- 11:28AM, DenzilPenberthy wrote:

Who's talking about chipping in vaccines apart from you?Porcy was asking what's coming in the future - READ the thread it's beyond embarrassing now

You appear incapable of understanding a simple question. Why do you mention chipping of people.

Glad to see you're not attributing that to Einstein now, you're learning.

Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com