Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Escapee
03 Jan 21 23:54
| Topic/replies: 2,507 | Blogger: Escapee's blog
This has just broke 3 or 4 hours ago.

A 1 hour phone call Between Trump And the Secretary of state for Georgia in which Trump tries to coerce and then threaten the secretary
to find, produce, fabricate another 11,780 trump votes.

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/kprd7i/megathread_president_trump_pressures_georgia/

~The full 1 hour tape, along with analysis and 30+ links to a spectrum of msm news as it's breaking across America can be found in the reddit link above.

I've gone in with another 5 bags on "USA - Trump Specials - Trump Exit Date 2" market at 1.04

I had hoped that the price would spike up due to fresh legal action after the Georgia Elections on the 6th but this is looking more and more
unlikely as this recording proves it is he who is trying to steal the Election.

It's Trump trying to steal the election not Biden, who would have thunk it???
Pause Switch to Standard View Proof of US Election Steal
Show More
Report SontaranStratagem January 6, 2021 9:39 PM GMT

Jan 6, 2021 -- 3:06PM, k sera sera wrote:

Police have found at least one Improvised Explosive Device on the grounds of Capitol Hill. It's no longer a peaceful protest!

Put there by the Democrats

Report mecca January 6, 2021 9:56 PM GMT
CNN appear to have found a new word -- "Rioters" --  someone should have told them about the word last summer
Report SontaranStratagem January 6, 2021 10:04 PM GMT
"mob" is another
Report SontaranStratagem January 6, 2021 10:07 PM GMT
Pence is a scum bag that can now be added into the bread bin

"evacuated from capitol" more like shat his pants and ran like a government mule
Report Giuseppe January 6, 2021 10:11 PM GMT
tomorrow's headlines

"windows broken in violent coup attempt"
Report Whisperingdeath January 6, 2021 10:12 PM GMT
The worst President in history a one term loser who could not protect the Citadel of Democracy from the mob, shortly to be impeached and then sent to jail!

Watch out Iran, someone is getting desperate!
Report SontaranStratagem January 6, 2021 10:14 PM GMT
Its pathetic

Big Don came out and made a video on Twitter telling them to go home, and they went home because they respect him

He could have caused a massive riot if he wanted to
Report SontaranStratagem January 6, 2021 10:14 PM GMT
The Big Guy saved Nancy tonight she should be grateful Plain
Report Giuseppe January 6, 2021 10:15 PM GMT
should get nobel peace prize next year
Report SontaranStratagem January 6, 2021 10:17 PM GMT
He's being hammered as a war monger right now and he saved all of them from a baying "mob"

Fooking ungrateful bas*ards
Report mecca January 6, 2021 10:18 PM GMT
Well if Barrack got one........... any fker could
Report Whisperingdeath January 6, 2021 10:19 PM GMT
Laugh

C'mon Sonts,

Whatcha been smoking..... McCartney filterless?
Report cryoftruth January 6, 2021 10:20 PM GMT
Trump is lying to the end. Saying he had the election stolen by “evil” and that he won a “landslide”. He really would not understand the truth if it got up and bit him. He seems to live in a parallel universe where any fact he dislikes is “fake news” and his crazy world view is backed up by repeated bare faced lies.
Any ordinary reasonable person, including increasing numbers of Republicans politicians can see through this odious criminal nutcase.
Jail awaits Trump and let’s hope he is inside for a good few years.
Report Giuseppe January 6, 2021 10:20 PM GMT
cnn expecting trouble in dc tonight

nothing will happen
Report Hank Hill January 6, 2021 10:20 PM GMT
ffs SS I come back here after Xmas and you're still behind the anti democracy lot - bigly sad
Report edy January 6, 2021 10:21 PM GMT

Jan 6, 2021 -- 4:15PM, Giuseppe wrote:

should get nobel peace prize next year

He should've been in the consideration for one if he wasn't such a total mug in his rhetoric.

Report Giuseppe January 6, 2021 10:22 PM GMT
he's four more years to get it

wouldn't write him off yet
Report Whisperingdeath January 6, 2021 10:23 PM GMT
Why not?
Report Hank Hill January 6, 2021 10:26 PM GMT
wtf will tango man do in the 2 weeks he has left? Literally does not give a flying fk what happens obviously.
Report cryoftruth January 6, 2021 10:30 PM GMT
Tango ma!

Hank is funny
Report Giuseppe January 6, 2021 10:31 PM GMT
you'll know when he does it

you'll know when...
Report edy January 6, 2021 10:32 PM GMT

Jan 6, 2021 -- 4:22PM, Giuseppe wrote:

he's four more years to get itwouldn't write him off yet

Why only four years? Will he die in four years time?Confused

Report Giuseppe January 6, 2021 10:33 PM GMT
constitutional term limits
Report edy January 6, 2021 10:34 PM GMT
ooooooooooh, you mean from 2025-2029. I thought you meant the next four years.
Report Giuseppe January 6, 2021 10:35 PM GMT
i did
Report Hank Hill January 6, 2021 10:35 PM GMT
Gotta give it to Donny though- handed Dems 2 Georgia Senators they prob would not have got otherwise Grin
Report edy January 6, 2021 10:35 PM GMT
Did you really?
Report edy January 6, 2021 10:36 PM GMT
Please be honest, Giuseppe!
Report edy January 6, 2021 10:37 PM GMT
Naughty children do go onto the naughty step.
Report Hank Hill January 6, 2021 10:37 PM GMT
Hi edy - hope you had a good xmas
Report k sera sera January 6, 2021 10:38 PM GMT

Jan 6, 2021 -- 4:35PM, Hank Hill wrote:

Gotta give it to Donny though- handed Dems 2 Georgia Senators they prob would not have got otherwise

Every cloud has a silver lining Happy

But having said that, Kelly Loeffler has taken a leaf out of Trump's book and has refused to concede!
Crazy

Report edy January 6, 2021 10:39 PM GMT
Oh hey there, Hank! Well, thank you very much! I did, everybody is still healthy. Hope the same is true for you.
Report Hank Hill January 6, 2021 10:41 PM GMT
yes mate, doing well thx - feel like I haven't seen tennis in forever though!
Report edy January 6, 2021 10:49 PM GMT
Well, there hasn't been much tennis. Last proper WTA tournament was at the start of October or so.

The season just started, although with an underwhelming offering on the men's side. Then we'll have AO qualies in Dubai or something before everyone is off again for two weeks to quarantine ahead of the Aussie season. You were right with your report about the AO being delayed.

Things are looking up though, ATP and WTA released relatively complete provisional schedules up to Wimbledon. IW being the lone really big tournament that's missing.
Report dave1357 January 6, 2021 11:06 PM GMT
Giuseppe • January 6, 2021 10:11 PM GMT
tomorrow's headlines

"windows broken in violent coup attempt"

woman dead, bombs defused

whatever, says brother joe, wac
Report Hank Hill January 6, 2021 11:12 PM GMT
Relationship too strained now for Pence to become POTUS in order to pardon Trump? A wild 2 weeks coming for sure.
Report Giuseppe January 6, 2021 11:17 PM GMT
"woman dead, bombs defused"

seems she was shot by police?

and i wonder how sophisticated the improvised explosive device was?
Report Giuseppe January 6, 2021 11:17 PM GMT
watching sky news live coverage

i hope these scenes of appalling violence do not continue all night
Report edy January 6, 2021 11:22 PM GMT
Pence should tell Trump he'll pardon him and then once Trump has resigned, say: "Na na na na na na Mischief"
Report SontaranStratagem January 6, 2021 11:27 PM GMT
It barely ever got out of 1st gear the whole thing Laugh

A few people "stormed" the capitol building, laughing whilst taking pics, and then wandered off home

Its absolutely nothing, a storm in a teacup ffs

Yet the media are calling it "insurrection" "mob coup" etc etc LaughLaugh it wasn't even a riot ffs, it certainly isn't a civil war and if anything they've failed to incite the violence they needed/wanted

But it wont stop them bull*hitting the public for the next few days Cry
Report Giuseppe January 6, 2021 11:27 PM GMT
pardon him for what? colluding with russia?
Report Hank Hill January 6, 2021 11:27 PM GMT
Some great footage of the mugs breaking Congress windows - easily identifiable and jail time will be much harsher than had they done it at some random building. The level of stupidity is amazing really.
Report SontaranStratagem January 6, 2021 11:31 PM GMT
Hank

There's only that and a few other videos out there though, there's nothing else to be found on the net

In my opinion the capitol building was all staged nonsense, once it looked like it was starting to get out of hand a bit, ie real people started turning up after they had put the pics into the media, Big Don himself came out to tell them to go home

If they seriously think this is enough to get acts and laws passed without any questioning its not happening

They need all out violence to give strength to their message and they simply ain't getting it because they bottle it every time they might actually get it
Report edy January 6, 2021 11:33 PM GMT

Jan 6, 2021 -- 5:27PM, Giuseppe wrote:

pardon him for what? colluding with russia?

Robbing lots of gullibles of their money.

Report rock piper January 7, 2021 12:12 AM GMT
Trump's Twitter account suspended.
Report Escapee January 7, 2021 12:16 AM GMT
With his twitter account blocked he is probably ranting like a grounded teenager who's had their phone taken
away by a parent.

Go to your room ~Donald, no happy meal for you tonight.
Report Hank Hill January 7, 2021 12:17 AM GMT
lol that's probably the worst thing you can do to him
Report thegiggilo January 7, 2021 12:19 AM GMT
Where's Ting Tong 5D chess apparently..and Timmy where's he and Sticky Vicky are they all in Thailand..
Report scandanavian_haven January 7, 2021 1:03 AM GMT
I can't bare Trump but I do like impartiality, just seen a headline on Yahoo, "Trump praises violent mob as women shot", I mean that's about as a disingenuous angle slant as you can get, promotes even more hate.
Report rock piper January 7, 2021 1:28 AM GMT
I can't bare Trump but I do like impartiality, just seen a headline on Yahoo, "Trump praises violent mob as women shot", I mean that's about as a disingenuous angle slant as you can get, promotes even more hate.

He called them 'very special' and a woman was shot so............
Report Giuseppe January 7, 2021 1:59 AM GMT
she was shot by the police
Report thegiggilo January 7, 2021 2:22 AM GMT
Lucky they weren't black wuldv'e seen hundreds shot and jailed for 10 years,didn't see many arested be interested too see what sentences the white trash get,my guess is very little.
Report Whisperingdeath January 7, 2021 3:24 AM GMT
Reports are that Cabinet members are discussing the 25th.

I honestly thought he would go out like this but never in my wildest did I think he would last the four years and as one of my mates and his supporters says he would have been elected again if it wasn't for covid!
Report cryoftruth January 7, 2021 8:39 AM GMT
Trump instructed his brainwashed knuckle draggers to take back America and to travel to Washington. He encouraged them to attack democracy having filled them with lies and hatred. A woman was shot as a direct consequence and if the forces of law and ordered been in Trump’s beloved Russia, thousands would have been killed.
Report Timber January 7, 2021 8:44 AM GMT
The oxford don dribbling bile again
Report Timber January 7, 2021 8:44 AM GMT

Jan 6, 2021 -- 8:22PM, thegiggilo wrote:

Lucky they weren't black wuldv'e seen hundreds shot and jailed for 10 years,didn't see many arested be interested too see what sentences the white trash get,my guess is very little.

they were antifa you feckless clown

Report bigpoppapump January 7, 2021 8:55 AM GMT
4 died.  The woman shot inside the capital building was, along with hundreds (thousands? you never know which way to exaggerate crowd size when it comes to Trump) of others in a mob roaming the halls of the capitol shouting 'where the f'k are they?'.

Sort of goes without saying the mob has no place attempting to subvert the democratic process of reading out the already known election result, but there you go, Trump's nonsense gets people killed. 

Anyway - positives are - he's isolated himself even more; some Republicans making quick political calculations appear to recognise which way the wind is blowing.  Mcconnelll was already making a mind blowing speech about democracy, rule of law, stop the nonsense.  Presumably he's trying for some sort of credibility angle with at least 2 years of minority status in the Senate to come.

Politics as entertainment, with a few dead bodies.  More evidence for why you don't put criminals in charge.
Report morpteh mackem January 7, 2021 8:59 AM GMT
trump announced in summer 10 years minimum for vandalism/destruction on federal buildings, lot of persons be doing a stretch in chokey after this.
Report bigpoppapump January 7, 2021 9:03 AM GMT
chat is she was a US airforce veteran of 4 tours.  Difficult to get inside a criminal's mind for their motivation but seems likely a straightforward case that she in good faith believed Trump's BS. 

Don't know details about the other 3 killed yet.
Report bigpoppapump January 7, 2021 9:06 AM GMT
15 day state of Emergency in DC declared by the mayor. 

Appears it was Pence, not Trump, who worked with the various security agencies and the National Guard to eventually quell the insurrection.  Trump, of course, incited the violence in the first place then retired to watch on TV.  Wonder if they'll risk going two weeks without a President, or try some sort of sped up impeachment process.  Should have done it properly last year, instead of that sham trial with no witnesses.
Report Timber January 7, 2021 9:08 AM GMT
3 died outside, from medical emergencies. The one woman that was shot, it was OTT as there were police behind her
No warning shots etc, straight in the neck

Not great communications between them

Why weren't there more police protecting the building, rather than a few fat old coppers who shepherded them in. Bizarre
Report Timber January 7, 2021 9:09 AM GMT
GrimSad

https://twitter.com/dancohen3000/status/1347076676342185984?s=20
Report bigpoppapump January 7, 2021 9:09 AM GMT
In guiliani news (best one this):

he tried to call Sen. Tommy Tuberville to get him to object to a load more State's results to slow the whole thing further.  Idiot left a voicemail on someone else's phone and the whole message is now in the public domain

Laugh
Report Facts January 7, 2021 9:28 AM GMT
Timber    07 Jan 21 09:44 
Jan 7, 2021 -- 3:22AM, thegiggilo wrote:

they were antifa you feckless clown

Where's the proof/evidence of your claim ?
Report macarony January 7, 2021 9:38 AM GMT
America is large country with many different peoples with different ideas and going in different directions, in fact you could say that about most countries and somewhere like the EU and Russia. and there lays the problem too big too with too many people under one roof. the sensible thing to do is to divide and separate. in the past this would be difficult but now with green energy and robotic automation self sufficiancy is the way forward,
Report Timber January 7, 2021 10:11 AM GMT
How anybody can think that this is the way forward is baffling
You have Google, Twitter and FB choosing what what content is acceptable
You have all the weirdos and freaks cancelling people for the most ridiculous of reasons
Nothing good will come of this
Report A_T January 7, 2021 10:15 AM GMT
You have Google, Twitter and FB choosing what what content is acceptable
m
they don't want posters using their products to potentially break the law - leaving them liable. if Trump wants to incite he should set up his own site - they could host it in Russia they'd be more than happy to accommodate him
Report edy January 7, 2021 10:27 AM GMT
Where is my promised contingent election and Pence bringing Trump back as President, Timber?
Report 1st time poster January 7, 2021 10:28 AM GMT
4 dead,guns drawn and that pompus ex sky reporter tim marshall describes  it as a scuffle,another career burned with one tweet
trump banned from twitter facebook but still allowed to keeper his finger on nuclear button LaughLaughLaugh
Report bigpoppapump January 7, 2021 10:36 AM GMT
idiots like Timber don't understand that actions have consequences.  You couldn't go in to a pub, start a fight, and not expect the pub to ban you.  Twitter is a business, they provide a service. If you abuse their service, don't be surprised when they invoke the terms of business which you agreed to when you signed up.

Twitter and FB generally bend over backwards and allow pretty much any bollox on their sites which is why these poor people (including some who have got themselves killed) actually believe Trump's alternative set of 'facts'.

It's not difficult - he lost the election by a lot. Even McConnell stood there last night, before it kicked off, and said 'historically speaking, it wasn't a close election'.

If you want a peaceful future you have to try to bring everyone round to a commonly agreed set of facts.  Start with the result of the election.  Biden won.  Pretend otherwise an you get violence from poor frustrated people who think they are in the right.
Report 1st time poster January 7, 2021 10:43 AM GMT
youve got laugh/cry at the thought of the usual looney knuckledraggers defending this today if it had been 100,s of BLM/MUSLIM rioters last night
on the grounds it was only a scuffle, LaughLaughLaugh
Report frog1000 January 7, 2021 10:59 AM GMT
Not sure what the solution is but censorship will only lead to more violence.

Flip back to 2016 and social media and the normal media were uncensored on their claims of Russian interference.

This time they are censoring claims of voter fraud and the media are saying claims of fraud are fake.

The first thing Biden should do is call a full independent hearing to devise a plan to strengthen the election system to make it more trustworthy. They need to investigate everything from foreign interference to domestic voter fraud to iron out the areas of weakness.

Democracy only works if the people trust the system.

Countries like UK count election results quickly and efficiently and we know the results almost instantly using low technology solutions that we trust. The American states can learn from this.
Report TheGoldenVision January 7, 2021 11:04 AM GMT
If you want a peaceful future you have to try to bring everyone round to a commonly agreed set of facts.  Start with the result of the election.  Biden won.  Pretend otherwise an you get violence from poor frustrated people who think they are in the right.

Wise words. They should have appeared on every Brexit argument thread. Obviously Bob Geldoff, et al, and Trump have the same ideas on what democracy means and how it should work.
Report Lee Ho Fooks January 7, 2021 11:12 AM GMT
This morning's broadcast showing Pence closing that book whilst saying "let's get back to work" was very moving & symbolic
Report bigpoppapump January 7, 2021 11:18 AM GMT
insider trader/grog1000 using the same circular logic the disgraced GOP are using.

The start point for this insane logical leap is that 'there is no trust in elections'.  Of course trust has been eroded; the Trump led clowns have spent months lying about the elections.

Stop lying about the results.  Biden won.  The GOP went to court 80 times and produced no evidence.

The Russians did interfere in the 2016 election and this has also been proved.  Several of Trump's election campaign went to prison for their roles in the conspiracy and the Muller report detailed all of this and ran those prosecutions, which (with evidence) were successful.

Democracy works when major parties do not set out to destroy trust in elections.  Arsonists wanting inquiries into why there's a fire?  yeah, nice one.

Removing misinformation from web sites is not censorship.  It's responsible to not let poor people believe falsehoods which may get them killed.
Report Timber January 7, 2021 11:23 AM GMT
sucking on the teets of Xi
Report cryoftruth January 7, 2021 11:27 AM GMT
The GOP went to court 80 times and produced no evidence.

Yes but do you not understand. All the courts are fixed so Trump cannot win. Just like the Russians never interfered with the election or annexed the Crimea, just like the earth is flat and men never landed on the moon!
Report therhino January 7, 2021 11:29 AM GMT
Timber take a rest mate, it's over.
Report toontrowel January 7, 2021 11:30 AM GMT
Hang in there timber!! Good times ahead. Forget arguing with these lot. The more the truth comes out the less you ll hear. Sit back and enjoy the show!!! Truth will hurt.
Report cryoftruth January 7, 2021 11:30 AM GMT
Then why were sloppy joe's lawyers fighting tooth and nail against full disclosure in all the swing states
Another entirely unfounded bare faced one I’m afraid.
Poor old Timber. Did you know the word gullible is not in the English dictionary?
Report bigpoppapump January 7, 2021 11:32 AM GMT
people like Timber have nothing other than their pathetic insults.  no logic, no arguments that they can coherently articulate.  They effectively discredit themselves so quickly it's boring that they are the only people on the other side.  Almost as if they have nothing to say about events themselves.

Sad
Report cryoftruth January 7, 2021 11:37 AM GMT
Hard to disagree with that. Timber has been trying to defend Donald Trump for many months. A tricky task for anyone and he has actually done alright too given he is supporting the biggest liar ever. However he has to resort to downright rudeness and conspiracy theory mainly to get by.

His “all politicians lie” defence of Trump is a classic of course. Everyone knows Trump lies bigot every time he opens his odious cake hole.
Report toontrowel January 7, 2021 11:41 AM GMT
Timber actually is far more educated.wether or not (educated or not educated)
Timber actually uses a thought process and decides accordingly to research it.
Unlike the majority on here express the narrative through books/media etc.
Timber wether win or lose will have at least decided his opinion by himself unlike other.
Report 1st time poster January 7, 2021 11:41 AM GMT
maybe the easiest way the repubs could show any sign of voter fraud is to start on the premise.of how
after 4 years of our shoiteshow,covid response how the foook did we increase our vote from last time, Wink
it can only be through fraud  Laugh
Report cryoftruth January 7, 2021 11:45 AM GMT
A good point. It is of course impossible in the world occupied by Trump nutters for any voter fraud to have been for Trump and against Biden. There would be no conspiracy that way.
Report bigpoppapump January 7, 2021 11:50 AM GMT
you cannot deradicalise these people by logic/proof/evidence.  It doesn't work, they disregard un helpful facts and choose their own.

the long term solution is to make their lives better by actual government.  Whether that's environmentally sound job creation, or improved education chances for their children, or free and high quality universal healthcare.  They may hate you for doing it at the time, but eventually they'll like the improvement.

Right wing conspiracy nutters benefit from the cynicism of 'nothing can ever improve'.  This can only be disproved in the long run by actually doing stuff.
Report toontrowel January 7, 2021 11:56 AM GMT
A conspiracy theory originated where and by whom?
Hard question maybe?
Answer by majority :: not sure but it's true,
Who s right is it to label anyone about thoughts and beliefs .
It's not for somebody to tell you what's right or wrong.
You decide .
No one should be able to do that.
What's happening at present is a prime example.
Report edy January 7, 2021 11:59 AM GMT
If nobody has a right to tell anyone what is right or wrong, why do you guys keep telling others it's wrong to steal an election?
Report toontrowel January 7, 2021 12:13 PM GMT
Why nutters? When people's opinions are taken from them.
What's next?
Who gives anyone the right to their judge anyone's opinions.
It's only a opinion .
Reading a book / watching educational tv etc. Maybe a groups Opinion but what makes that right.
Choice is yours and shouldn't be labelled .
No one should judge another's opinion. It's their choice and wether you or whoever think that's wrong .
Who give you to right to brand people because of their thought/ beliefs,
An opinion should not turn into a argument.
It's time to listen to everyone's opinion and move forward without taking side.
Opinions.
Report A_T January 7, 2021 12:14 PM GMT
the rioters looked so scruffy - no self-respect - have a shower FFS
Report bigpoppapump January 7, 2021 12:15 PM GMT
no toontrowel, the results of an election are not something you 'can decide for yourself'

sorry if this upsets you
Report politicspunter January 7, 2021 12:15 PM GMT
Opinions should be based on facts.
Report A_T January 7, 2021 12:30 PM GMT
keep reading things like "the president believes the election was fraudulent - that's his prerogative" Laugh
Report bigpoppapump January 7, 2021 12:33 PM GMT
Laugh

yeah I know, and at the same time we are supposed to go with the idea that the TV channels are against Trump, you couldn't find a better example of them letting his bullsh1t run riot than nonsense like that.

it isn't his prerogative to have an opinion about a FACT.
Report A_T January 7, 2021 12:38 PM GMT
"we have to respect that" Laugh
Report toontrowel January 7, 2021 12:38 PM GMT
At present in Britain. Wether there s a pandemic or not.
What right does it give parliament to have say when others are disagreeing.
On that basis. why not get together and make a  combined effort to see best way out of situation at present
Not just government s approved advisers. ( so taking that , government took that choice to approve (advisers)
It seems like our once great country is governed by and ruled by few among the mass.
Today's world is prime example.
The trust of the nation is being ruled over by few .
Well trust has been lost in many .
Time to start up a new think tank and move our country forward as this current system is broken.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- January 7, 2021 12:39 PM GMT
No harm in pointing out he is clearly wrong

90 degrees down on the beach, people catching rays, but
Donald trump believes its raining so the MAGAs are wearing
raincoats...
Report A_T January 7, 2021 12:40 PM GMT
Donald trump believes its raining so the MAGAs are wearing
raincoats...

and we should respect the fact that he believes that Laugh
Report The Leopard January 7, 2021 12:41 PM GMT
Remember below....and over 20 other accusations from other women !

Woman accusing Trump of raping her at 13 cancels her plan to go public

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/02/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-13-year-old-cancels-public-event

A woman who is suing Donald Trump for allegedly raping her as a child abandoned a plan to speak publicly on Wednesday, citing death threats.

The woman, known by the pseudonym Jane Doe, hid from media who were invited to her lawyer’s Los Angeles office for a press conference in which she was expected to reveal her identity.

Instead, her attorney, Lisa Bloom, cancelled the event in a brief, apologetic statement to a phalanx of cameras.

“Jane Doe has received numerous threats today as have all the Trump accusers that I have represented. She has decided she is too afraid to show her face. She has been here all day, ready to do it, but unfortunately she is in terrible fear. We’re going to have to reschedule. I apologize to all of you who came. I have nothing further.”

Hours earlier Bloom, a prominent attorney, stoked such anticipation with the announced press conference that her firm’s website crashed. With just six days to the election and polls showing a tightening race the stakes could scarcely be higher.

The anticlimax was the latest twist to the explosive and so far unsubstantiated claim that the Republican presidential nominee raped Doe in 1994 when she was 13 years old.

Doe has alleged the casino owner assaulted her on four occasions at parties in New York hosted by the disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein, a friend of Trump whom she also accused of rape. A civil lawsuit is slated for an initial status conference in a New York district court on 16 December.

Trump has vehemently denied the accusations, calling them fabrications designed to smear him in the run-up to the 8 November election.

Doe filed a lawsuit in April which was dismissed for technical filing errors. She filed fresh lawsuits in June in New York and California.

The allegations have received less media attention than other claims of sexual assaults by Trump partly because they appeared to have been orchestrated by an eccentric anti-Trump campaigner with a record of making outlandish claims about celebrities.

A Guardian investigation this summer found that Norm Lubow, a former producer on the Jerry Springer TV show, has been associated in the past with a range of disputed claims involving the likes of OJ Simpson and Kurt Cobain.

The federal lawsuit alleged Trump sexually assaulted Doe in 1994 at Epstein’s Manhattan home and at other parties Epstein hosted on the Upper East Side. Epstein, an associate of the UK’s Prince Andrew, and who was convicted of underage sex crimes in Florida in 2008, has denied the allegations.

Thomas Meagher, a patent and intellectual property attorney, filed the lawsuit for Doe even though he said he had never been involved in a case of this kind before.

With Bloom coming on board Doe appeared – until the press conference fiasco – to have acquired considerable additional legal and media firepower.

The founder and owner of The Bloom Firm, which handles family, civil and criminal cases in California and New York, has in the past sued the Boy Scouts of America and the Los Angeles police department. Bloom hosts a Court TV talkshow and is a legal analyst for NBC News.

Lawyer Lisa Bloom, representing the woman accusing Donald Trump, speaks to media on 2 November.

She is the daughter of Gloria Allred, another prominent attorney who is representing three different women who accuse Trump of inappropriate sexual contact, plus others who accuse Bill Cosby of wrongdoing.

In a Huffington Post article in June, apparently before she took on Doe’s case, Bloom said her allegations appeared credible given Trump’s “longstanding and well documented contempt for women” and abuse allegations made by his former wife Ivanka and Jill Harth, who detailed her accusations to the Guardian in July.

Judge Ronnie Abrams has ordered counsel for Trump and Epstein to appear in his New York district court along with Doe’s legal team for an initial status conference on 16 December. That raises the extraordinary prospect, were Trump to win the election, of counsel for a US president-elect being called into federal court in proceedings relating to allegations of rape of an underage girl.

The court order gives no details of the legal complaint raised by “Jane Doe”. It instructs all parties in the case to set out in advance the nature of the allegations and the “principal defenses”, as well as any previous motions and discovery as well as the “estimated length of trial”.
Report blackbarn January 7, 2021 9:06 PM GMT
toontrowel07 Jan 21 13:38Joined: 08 Apr 09 | Topic/replies: 47 |

"At present in Britain. Wether there s a pandemic or not. What right does it give parliament to have say when others are disagreeing".

Toontrowel - Why have you been keeping all these nuggets of wisdom from us for over 10 years??
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com