Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Escapee
03 Jan 21 23:54
| Topic/replies: 2,507 | Blogger: Escapee's blog
This has just broke 3 or 4 hours ago.

A 1 hour phone call Between Trump And the Secretary of state for Georgia in which Trump tries to coerce and then threaten the secretary
to find, produce, fabricate another 11,780 trump votes.

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/kprd7i/megathread_president_trump_pressures_georgia/

~The full 1 hour tape, along with analysis and 30+ links to a spectrum of msm news as it's breaking across America can be found in the reddit link above.

I've gone in with another 5 bags on "USA - Trump Specials - Trump Exit Date 2" market at 1.04

I had hoped that the price would spike up due to fresh legal action after the Georgia Elections on the 6th but this is looking more and more
unlikely as this recording proves it is he who is trying to steal the Election.

It's Trump trying to steal the election not Biden, who would have thunk it???

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 20  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 20 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 790
By:
n88uk
When: 04 Jan 21 01:38
Anyone with a brain cell I'd imagine.
By:
Giuseppe
When: 04 Jan 21 01:51
have you listened to the recording? at what point does he "threaten" the secretary?
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 04 Jan 21 01:54
Thats right Guiseppe. If he were black he would have been shot dead by now! They sent a black woman to jail for voting!
By:
Escapee
When: 04 Jan 21 02:15
Giuseppe, It's a 1 hour tape Listen to it and make your own mind up.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/politics/audio-trumps-full-jan-2-call-with-ga-secretary-of-state/2021/01/03/3f9426f4-7937-4718-8a8e-9d6052001991_video.html

(also available from other outlets)

This is from the Washington Post, but it's also echoed across 100's of other media

The Washington Post obtained a recording of the conversation in which Trump alternately berated Raffensperger, tried to flatter him, begged him to act and threatened him with vague criminal consequences if the secretary of state refused to pursue his false claims, at one point warning that Raffensperger was taking “a big risk.”

The Washington Post have called it a threat, ( as do many others ). If you perceive it otherwise, that's fine.
By:
akabula
When: 04 Jan 21 02:19
They sent a black woman to jail for voting!

Was that the woman who voted then shot the security guard?
By:
Giuseppe
When: 04 Jan 21 02:23
yes, I've heard that part you mention

Trump is saying the voters will punish him (the secretary) if he doesnt do anything, that's what the "big risk" is, because the voters believe the election was fraudulent

and the criminal part: Trump is saying the election was fraudulent and by not doing anything the secretary is complicit

go and listen to it yourself and tell me what you think, short segments of it (including teh parts you mentioned) are all over news sites and social media
By:
Giuseppe
When: 04 Jan 21 02:26
the way this is being reported people would think Trump said "if you don't do this, I will do that"
By:
Giuseppe
When: 04 Jan 21 02:28
in case its unclear, he's referring to the senate election in Georgia tomorrow
By:
Giuseppe
When: 04 Jan 21 02:30
"it's also echoed across 100's of other media"

all of whom hate Trump and have the same agenda
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 04 Jan 21 02:31
Was that the woman who voted then shot the security guard?

No!
By:
Escapee
When: 04 Jan 21 02:56
"all of whom hate Trump and have the same agenda"

The thing is Giuseppe, Democracy is not just comprised of the offices of state, it is also comprised of
the electorate and the multitude of institutions which claim to hold the offices of state to account (with
varying degrees of bias)

Currently, The USA is in a Zimbabwe like scenario, where the president is behaving like Mugabe and claiming
every election result that goes against him is fraud and every institution that differs from his opinion
"Hates him" and has a hidden agenda.  Where as the the other divisions of democracy are saying he lost, it's
over.

For someone to make claims that an entire division of Democracy is running a hidden agenda against Democracy.
Then they should have very strong evidence to present to the other divisions of Democracy.

Or they will be viewed as having their own agenda against Democracy.... Very much Like Mugabe.

I'm probably not expressing this well. Basically, Trump is behaving like Mugabe at the moment, I'm open
to be dissuaded from this view with any objective evidence. But Trump is Looking like a dictator desperately
trying to subvert democracy.

Please Please Please prove me wrong.
By:
Giuseppe
When: 04 Jan 21 03:48
"the president is behaving like Mugabe" thats a bit of an exageration

Trump hasn't done anything illegal

he genuinely thinks funny business has taken place

personally im not convinced but i also think most media outlets are too quick to dismiss it entirely

i'm just interested in what Trump did and didn't say

it's quite subjective to say he "threatened" the secretary
By:
Escapee
When: 04 Jan 21 03:49
On that tape, Trump claims they have proof that 5,000 dead people voted in Georgia.
Secretary Of State for Georgia responds that they have investigated this and found 2, just 2 dead people
voted.
Trump goes on to repeat the claim again that they have a list of 5,000 dead people who voted.
Attorney for Georgia says they have written to Trump's team 6 times requesting that data.
and again ask the trump team for that list.

Trump changes subject.
By:
Giuseppe
When: 04 Jan 21 03:49
"Then they should have very strong evidence to present to the other divisions of Democracy."

that's what he's trying to find, that's what the phonecall was about
By:
Giuseppe
When: 04 Jan 21 03:51
ok i havent heard that part yet, and that wasnt teh part referenced in your original post about threats and criminal action
By:
Giuseppe
When: 04 Jan 21 03:53
is that you or the washington post talking? have you heard that part yourself?
By:
Escapee
When: 04 Jan 21 03:54
it's quite subjective to say he "threatened" the secretary

Yes, I agree.

it's an hour long tape, I Listened, my concentration waxed and waned, but I thought Threat is subjective somewhat.
(But it could easily be interpreted as Threat)
By:
Escapee
When: 04 Jan 21 03:59
"is that you or the washington post talking? have you heard that part yourself?"

I heard that myself, its on the tape.
Although my post is not 100% verbatim, it's pretty close and if you find it on the tape I doubt you'll think I added any bias.
By:
Timber
When: 04 Jan 21 05:24
Washington Post edited clips were BS and took everything out of context
The whole tape shows Raffy to be the lying traitor he is
Trump call actually reveals a President deep into detail, with establishment Republicans rejecting transparency
There are lawyers from both sides on the call. The idea that Trump was asking for anything untoward is categorically insane.
Important context:
The Trump Team details evidence of hundreds of thousands of illegal votes & says "this doesn't even include potential issues w/ Dominion," but in the interest of time (before GA election & Inauguration) they only needs to find 11,780 of the 200k+ illegal votes

White House planning to refer Brad Raffensperger WaPo leak to Secret Service for investigation under national security grounds of the Espionage Act
By:
Timber
When: 04 Jan 21 07:15
Lin Wood
@LLinWood
I believe Chief Justice John Roberts & a multitude of powerful individuals worldwide are being blackmailed in a horrendous scheme involving rape & murder of children captured on videotape.

I have the key to the files containing the videos. I have also shared this information.

This guy has 1 million+ twitter followers and is a member of the bar WTF
Can't understand what his end game is, all very bizarre
By:
Timber
When: 04 Jan 21 07:18

Jan 4, 2021 -- 1:15AM, Timber wrote:

Lin Wood@LLinWoodI believe Chief Justice John Roberts & a multitude of powerful individuals worldwide are being blackmailed in a horrendous scheme involving rape & murder of children captured on videotape.I have the key to the files containing the videos. I have also shared this information.This guy has 1 million+ twitter followers and is a member of the bar WTFCan't understand what his end game is, all very bizarre

Continues

This blackmail scheme is conducted by members of 10 of world’s most well-known & “elite” intelligence agencies.

One of those groups was hacked by a group known as Lizard Squad. The blackmail files of rape & murder were obtained by this group & copy was provided to Isaac Kappy.

By:
Timber
When: 04 Jan 21 07:25
Shocked

and there's more

The blackmail targets are approached with a gun, a child, & a camera. The target is ordered to rape the child on video. The target is then ordered to shoot the child on video. The target is then owned & controlled by the blackmailers until blackmail evidence loses its value.
By:
therhino
When: 04 Jan 21 08:12
Have to agree the notion that he 'threatened' the Georgia governor is ridiculous.
By:
Timber
When: 04 Jan 21 08:42
Can't understand how Lin Wood hasn't been banned on twitter

I got banned for saying that somebody was showing too much cleavage at a funeral! I used the word t1ttiesCrazy
By:
therhino
When: 04 Jan 21 09:36
I've had a look at this fellas Twitter page timber and have to question his mental health.
By:
A_T
When: 04 Jan 21 09:45
he's no worse than Trump
By:
dave1357
When: 04 Jan 21 10:00
Legal experts say the combination of Trump’s request to “find” a specific number of votes — just enough to put him ahead of Biden — and his veiled reference to criminal liability for Raffensperger and his aides could violate federal and state statutes aimed at guarding against the solicitation of election fraud. The potential violations of state law are particularly notable, given that they would fall outside the reach of a potential pardon by Trump or his successor. On Capitol Hill, some Republicans expressed alarm about the call, while Democrats indicated that they viewed it as a potential criminal offense.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/03/trump-georgia-election-454122

100% an investigation into possible trump criminal conduct starts on 21st Jan in Georgia.
By:
therhino
When: 04 Jan 21 10:10
I think Trump could hire Lionel Hutz as his attorney and be alright on this one. He ain't going to jail for this, not a chance.
By:
A_T
When: 04 Jan 21 10:11
just add it to all the others Grin
By:
Timber
When: 04 Jan 21 10:18
A sitting president can't be prosecuted and Trump has another four years left
By:
A_T
When: 04 Jan 21 10:29
it's times like this we need timbuctooth to tell us Hillary, Harris, Kemp, Raffensburger, anyone involved in leaking this tape have already got their flights to Gitmo booked Grin
By:
dave1357
When: 04 Jan 21 10:39
@rhino loads of lawyers saying that trump is in legal jeopardy over this.  If it had been meadows on the phone saying he was speaking for trump, meadows would be going to jail if convicted.  Will the US ever jail an ex-president, who knows.
By:
REDROB
When: 04 Jan 21 10:43
A first time for everything, and maybe a precedent needs to be set to prevent any future abuse of power.
By:
Timber
When: 04 Jan 21 10:43

Jan 4, 2021 -- 4:39AM, dave1357 wrote:

@rhino loads of lawyers saying that trump is in legal jeopardy over this.

By:
Timber
When: 04 Jan 21 10:44

Jan 4, 2021 -- 4:39AM, dave1357 wrote:

@rhino loads of lawyers saying that trump is in legal jeopardy over this.

By:
Timber
When: 04 Jan 21 10:44
LaughLaughLaugh CNN hacks.
By:
therhino
When: 04 Jan 21 10:47
I think Dave the more likely scenario is there are loads of lawyers saying he might be in jeopardy at the request of media outlets looking to generate every click and newspaper sale they can muster out of this. Long bow to draw to say he threatened him, there is nothing conclusive about that audio.
By:
Timber
When: 04 Jan 21 10:51
CNN, NYT and WP etc must be glad there are plenty of mugs to lap up this dogsh1t on a daily basis
By:
A_T
When: 04 Jan 21 10:56
I doubt America has the appetite to send a POTUS to jail - maybe house-arrest (or community service in deprived black communities Grin )
Page 1 of 20  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 20 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com