Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
frog1000
22 Dec 20 17:54
| Topic/replies: 1,307 | Blogger: frog1000's blog
Grim milestone today.

Another 691 deaths with Covid today pushing the deaths per million over 1,000.

1 in 1000 have died.
Pause Switch to Standard View 0.1% of the UK Population Has Died...
Show More
Report lord skywalker December 27, 2020 7:14 PM GMT
"0.1% of the UK Population Has Died with Covid"  but you are hopefully doing your bit by being safe and sensible and wearing a mask, we musnt overload the hospitals,  where i live a lot of people are treating this with no regards to anybody else not wearing masks, mixing households,etc , thanks for the 800+ rate per 100k
Report nineteen points December 27, 2020 7:44 PM GMT
if you have yours on then your safe.
Report lord skywalker December 27, 2020 7:47 PM GMT
im only protecting others by wearing a mask
Report politicspunter December 27, 2020 7:48 PM GMT

Dec 27, 2020 -- 8:44PM, nineteen points wrote:

if you have yours on then your safe.

Not from clowns like you we aren't that won't wear masks, won't work or look for a job and spent their life on here spreading Covid conspiracy theories.

Report lord skywalker December 27, 2020 7:50 PM GMT
plently of those on here PP
Report politicspunter December 27, 2020 7:52 PM GMT
As far as I can make out, only nineteen points fits all those categories.
Report lord skywalker December 27, 2020 7:55 PM GMT
i work with a guy who wears a mask around his chin & claims it isnt as bad as they say, i said to him you will only take notice once a member of your family dies/becomes very ill from covid , my other half had to self isolate for 10 days just because a clown he works with thought covid was a joke, guess what he tested postive.
Report politicspunter December 27, 2020 8:04 PM GMT
Sontaram Strategem went to the hospital in Mansfield near the start of the pandemic to heckle and quiz valuabe NHS staff at their place of work, claiming Covid was a hoax. He got chucked out, then caught Covid himself.
Report DenzilPenberthy December 27, 2020 8:06 PM GMT
PCR tests are not fit for purpose and weren't created for testing infectious diseases,that's why people have opened the kit and replaced the tester without using it and returned positives.
Remember the goat and paw paw testing positive - google it PCR means FCK ALL that's why it's being used and tests are being promoted like nothing else,wake up it's fcking blatant.
Here's some info that people should take into consideration before mentioning tests;

The RT-PCR test also appears to have its problems. Its inventor, Kary Mullis, who received the Nobel Prize for inventing the PCR manufacturing technique, is reported to have said that it was for research purposes only and not for medical diagnosis. An 80% false positive rate was reported from China in March 2020 (4).

A manufacturer of the, ‘SARS-CoV-2 RNA, Qualitative Real-Time RT-PCR (Test Code 39433)’ states in the package insert, “The agent detected may not be the definite cause of disease”. ‘Limitations’ include: “Negative results do not preclude SARS-CoV-2 infection and should not be used as the sole basis for treatment or other patient management decisions”.(5)

Indeed, a Swiss Institute of Microbiology reported that, antigen testing “methods based on real-time RT-PCR were recognised as reference protocols since mid-January, at the onset of the pandemic in China, and relayed – although not validated – by the World Health Organization”. They also found, ‘an incorrect degenerate base (S), that does not match with the SARS-CoV-2 RNA sequence’, and stated that other improvements to the RT-PCR test should be made in order to improve specificity.(6)

It is concerning that, at least in some cases, and maybe in all cases, neither antibody nor RT-PCR tests appear to be clinically validated nor sufficiently robust indicators on which to base recommendations for medical management or potentially major changes to individuals’ lives.

Easily found with a google search
Report DenzilPenberthy December 27, 2020 8:12 PM GMT
Please can somebody show me where isolation to a gold standard (not the RNA+genetic material guff),proof of transmission/causation of infection and proof of said infection causing illness.
There are 1000s of dead bodies supposedly dead with covid 19,why haven't any been exhumed to prove cause of death? Why can't anybody prove transmission outside of epidemiolgy/guesswork?
Where are the answers? I'd be grateful if somebody could post links to satisfy these questions which should be easy to answer and prove if this is a genuine global pandemic thanks.
Report politicspunter December 27, 2020 8:15 PM GMT
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Covid details per country.
Report DenzilPenberthy December 27, 2020 8:15 PM GMT

Dec 27, 2020 -- 9:15PM, politicspunter wrote:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/Covid details per country.

Doesn't prove causation or transmission wakey wakey keep up ffs Crazy

Report DenzilPenberthy December 27, 2020 8:16 PM GMT
Nor anything else I mentioned
Report politicspunter December 27, 2020 8:17 PM GMT
Maybe those 81 million folks worldwide are making it up?
Report DenzilPenberthy December 27, 2020 8:18 PM GMT
You can't prove anything I asked.
Report politicspunter December 27, 2020 8:20 PM GMT
Maybe you would like us to dig up the currently 1,769,945 dead bodies to find out if there is a common link somewhere?
Report DenzilPenberthy December 27, 2020 8:26 PM GMT

Dec 27, 2020 -- 9:20PM, politicspunter wrote:

Maybe you would like us to dig up the currently 1,769,945 dead bodies to find out if there is a common link somewhere?

I mentioned exhumation it would be easy,stop deflecting and prove my requests,as said it should be straightforward for a man of your intellect.
Here's an easy one,show me where it says PCR tests should be used for infectious disease and give an accurate measure of proof of illness.
Should be easy right? If you can't it meams you are talking shyte about EVERY single person that's supposedly got 'covid 19',if not you can't use a positive test as proof of anything which is already well established.
Proof please comon I'm waiting.....

Report DenzilPenberthy December 27, 2020 8:26 PM GMT
*means*
Report politicspunter December 27, 2020 8:27 PM GMT
DenzilPenberthy • December 27, 2020 8:12 PM GMT
Please can somebody show me where isolation to a gold standard (not the RNA+genetic material guff),proof of transmission/causation of infection and proof of said infection causing illness.
There are 1000s of dead bodies supposedly dead with covid 19,why haven't any been exhumed to prove cause of death? Why can't anybody prove transmission outside of epidemiolgy/guesswork?
Where are the answers? I'd be grateful if somebody could post links to satisfy these questions which should be easy to answer and prove if this is a genuine global pandemic thanks.

Deflecting? Simply replying.
Report DenzilPenberthy December 27, 2020 8:29 PM GMT
Hurry up it shouldn't be too difficult,all this deflecting is making yourself look silly.
Report lfc1971 December 27, 2020 8:29 PM GMT
If people are alive , and then they catch covid , and then they die
Is that not enough proof denzil ?
Report DenzilPenberthy December 27, 2020 8:30 PM GMT
It is no proof at all.
Report DenzilPenberthy December 27, 2020 8:30 PM GMT
If the tests don't test for infectious disease how can it be proof?
Report politicspunter December 27, 2020 8:30 PM GMT

Dec 27, 2020 -- 9:29PM, DenzilPenberthy wrote:

Hurry up it shouldn't be too difficult,all this deflecting is making yourself look silly.

I have already answered your question.

Report lfc1971 December 27, 2020 8:31 PM GMT
Oh , well it’s good enough for me
Report DenzilPenberthy December 27, 2020 8:31 PM GMT
Polly you've answered fck all and are clueless end of.
Report politicspunter December 27, 2020 8:32 PM GMT
DenzilPenberthy • December 27, 2020 8:12 PM GMT

I have answered this, see above please.
Report lfc1971 December 27, 2020 8:33 PM GMT
They do test for covid , and if someone was alive and then catches covid and dies
That’s all we need to know in practical terms ?
Report politicspunter December 27, 2020 8:34 PM GMT

Dec 27, 2020 -- 9:31PM, DenzilPenberthy wrote:

Polly you've answered fck all and are clueless end of.

You are now blocked.

Report DenzilPenberthy December 27, 2020 8:35 PM GMT
Polly sh!ts the bed again,can't prove a thing and is once again shown to be completely clueless Laugh
Report lfc1971 December 27, 2020 8:35 PM GMT
Laugh oh dear
Report lfc1971 December 27, 2020 8:36 PM GMT
You’re blocked denzil , pp will probably start stalking you next
Report wolf3011 December 27, 2020 8:37 PM GMT

Dec 27, 2020 -- 9:33PM, lfc1971 wrote:

They do test for covid , and if someone was alive and then catches covid and diesThat’s all we need to know in practical terms ?

Yes that's all we need to know, a 90 year old that had a heart attack on a tuesday not covid related ends up with covid on a friday and dies it's covid make no mistake about that. No difference between dying of covid and with covid at all for a geriatric with a history of heart issues, just add them to the death count and lock your doors incase the virus pops round for tea and biscuits.

Report DenzilPenberthy December 27, 2020 8:37 PM GMT

Dec 27, 2020 -- 9:33PM, lfc1971 wrote:

They do test for covid , and if someone was alive and then catches covid and diesThat’s all we need to know in practical terms ?

The tests aren't fit for purpose,they don't test for an infectious disease and what's picked up is your own cells and DNA,this is well established I'm surprised not many people consider this fact when talking about this.
You can't miss with google searches on this subject,even with the internet whitewash.

Report lfc1971 December 27, 2020 8:38 PM GMT
Deary me what a complete prat  he is
Report DenzilPenberthy December 27, 2020 8:38 PM GMT

Dec 27, 2020 -- 9:36PM, lfc1971 wrote:

You’re blocked denzil , pp will probably start stalking you next

Same happened last time he was stumped.

Report DenzilPenberthy December 27, 2020 8:39 PM GMT
The RT-PCR test also appears to have its problems. Its inventor, Kary Mullis, who received the Nobel Prize for inventing the PCR manufacturing technique, is reported to have said that it was for research purposes only and not for medical diagnosis. An 80% false positive rate was reported from China in March 2020 (4).

This should be the biggest issue for EVERYONE not just people who don't agree with everything to do with the pandemic.
Report lfc1971 December 27, 2020 8:40 PM GMT
Ok denzil I’m not saying your wrong I think some of the numbers are questionable
But it’s such a dangerous virus I doubt it helps to be too sceptical
Report lord skywalker December 27, 2020 8:42 PM GMT
denzil was delboy really in the back of your truck you drove to hull & back ?
Report DenzilPenberthy December 27, 2020 8:43 PM GMT

Dec 27, 2020 -- 9:40PM, lfc1971 wrote:

Ok denzil I’m not saying your wrong I think some of the numbers are questionable But it’s such a dangerous virus I doubt it helps to be too sceptical

That's a personal opinion I was cautious in the beginning,I wouldn't advise any people who are already ill to take any liberties at ANY time.
There's alot that isn't right with all this.

Report lord skywalker December 27, 2020 8:44 PM GMT
are you a member of the group sage denzil ?
Report DenzilPenberthy December 27, 2020 8:44 PM GMT

Dec 27, 2020 -- 9:42PM, lord skywalker wrote:

denzil was delboy really in the back of your truck you drove to hull & back ?

Wrong denzil

Report lord skywalker December 27, 2020 8:45 PM GMT
the fact that china/south korea dont report anything do with covid these days should ring a few alarm bells
Report DenzilPenberthy December 27, 2020 8:45 PM GMT

Dec 27, 2020 -- 9:44PM, lord skywalker wrote:

are you a member of the group sage denzil ?

If I was alot of people would be having a better life.
Can you provide evidence PCR tests show proof of infectious disease? It's pretty important imo but I can't find any.

Report lord skywalker December 27, 2020 8:48 PM GMT
nope
Report DenzilPenberthy December 27, 2020 8:48 PM GMT

Dec 27, 2020 -- 9:45PM, lord skywalker wrote:

the fact that china/south korea dont report anything do with covid these days should ring a few alarm bells

Not long ago I saw some info showing the number of deaths per million of popultaion - US were near 600pm - US were around 200pm and China were 3 per million - There's so much amiss it's not funny.

Report DenzilPenberthy December 27, 2020 8:49 PM GMT
*UK were around 600 pm*
Report DenzilPenberthy December 27, 2020 8:59 PM GMT
This tells of isolation in VIRAL culture only,nobody has been able to produce gold standard isolation and prove causation/transmission in humans,basically there's so much guessing.

https://www.cebm.net/covid-19/infectious-positive-pcr-test-result-covid-19/
Report nineteen points December 27, 2020 9:21 PM GMT
how can i spread it to you if you have a mask on and i havent got it? seriously think about it
Report DenzilPenberthy December 27, 2020 9:25 PM GMT
So much that people should be questioning would be common sense on any other subject,too many have believed everything they've been told without question.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- December 27, 2020 9:25 PM GMT
He's off again, probably makes sense in whack job land

Mere coincidence all these excess deaths test positive for covid

Hey ho.
Report DenzilPenberthy December 27, 2020 9:28 PM GMT
Fresh air,a goat and a pawpaw tested positive for covid the tests mean nothing.
donny can you provide the information that shows PCR tests show with absolute certainty proof that someone has an infectious disease? Thanks
Report DenzilPenberthy December 27, 2020 9:29 PM GMT
I've searched for months without success for this which imo is very important and is what the WHO has based this pandemic on.
Report Magic__Daps December 27, 2020 11:16 PM GMT
Out of the 0.1% it's a huge total of 377 people with no pre existing conditions under 60 that have died with it in the UK... It seems well worth locking the rest of the healthy population up, ruining their lives.
Report Whisperingdeath December 29, 2020 8:18 AM GMT
Saw today on the news that 39 people died in just one Care Home in Amrika from Covid-19.

What would happen if 19 people died after eating chicken at a fast food outlet?

Is there not a duty of care that is being breached?

What is the HSE doing?
Report Timber December 29, 2020 8:45 AM GMT
The country needs to open and let people get back to work.
If you are very fat or old stay at home

New research from BMJ now says that the 80% transmission rate from asymptomatic was pure fantasy. It's more like 17%

Stop wearing face panties too ffs, wearing a piece of old cloth that sits in your pocket or car does NOTHING
Report Timber December 29, 2020 8:46 AM GMT
All this bollocks about killing granny.
As though no old people ever died after picking up an illness from a family member in the last few hundred years
Report Timber December 29, 2020 8:50 AM GMT

Dec 29, 2020 -- 9:18AM, Whisperingdeath wrote:

Saw today on the news that 39 people died in just one Care Home in Amrika from Covid-19.What would happen if 19 people died after eating chicken at a fast food outlet?Is there not a duty of care that is being breached?What is the HSE doing?

That's a problem with western society. Nobody can be bothered to look after their family anymore and just shove them in those cesspits with loads of BAME carers. Those BAME carers have different mindsets regarding hygiene and a lot live in multi person households

Report Timber December 29, 2020 8:51 AM GMT
It's not rocket science that homogenous countries like Japan, South Korea and Taiwan have very low number of deaths.
Also less obesity in those countries too
Report edy December 29, 2020 10:54 AM GMT

Dec 29, 2020 -- 9:45AM, Timber wrote:

The country needs to open and let people get back to work. If you are very fat or old stay at homeNew research from BMJ now says that the 80% transmission rate from asymptomatic was pure fantasy. It's more like 17%Stop wearing face panties too ffs, wearing a piece of old cloth that sits in your pocket or car does NOTHING

There has been research published in the BMJ that disagrees with your personal free thinking thesis that masks do NOTHING.

Report nineteen points December 29, 2020 11:03 AM GMT
and there has been research published that agrees with his personal free thinking thesis that masks do nothing.
Report edy December 29, 2020 11:04 AM GMT
Oh, you finally want to talk about the DANMASK study again that you didn't read and only parrotted false conclusions that you read on social media or grifter websites?
Report edy December 29, 2020 11:05 AM GMT
Or have you since at least read the conclusion/discussion section of the study?
Report edy December 29, 2020 11:07 AM GMT
As I always say: Don't be a sheep, think for yourself. It's very important to read the source material, in this case the study you like so much, instead of simply trusting some dubious people on twitter or free thinking websites.
Report nineteen points December 29, 2020 11:15 AM GMT
who mentioned danmask?

why is everything i post written off as rubbish from social media or websites? do you get all your information hand delivered from boris?

why am i a sheep? a sheep is someone who follows blindly without thinking for themselves.thats you

and finally,why do you have to write 3 or 4 posts at a time? do you not believe yourself and seek reassurance through weight of numbers?
Report edy December 29, 2020 11:19 AM GMT
Oh, you didn't mean danmask? I just figured you did because you loved to misrepresent its finding in the past.

Which one did you mean? And since we are already talking about DANMASK: Have you read it since and accept that you were misled initially and were being a sheep when you just baa'd someone else on its findings?
Report nineteen points December 29, 2020 11:23 AM GMT
answer my questions instead of avoiding them please.if you cant,dont just write any old tosh.
Report edy December 29, 2020 11:28 AM GMT
Ok, fine, but then it's your turn:

who mentioned danmask?

Nobody. I just figured you did because you loved to misrepresent its finding in the past.

why is everything i post written off as rubbish from social media or websites?

Because you seem to believe and spread any ol' nonsensical rubbish.

Do you get all your information hand delivered from boris?

Please, nobody believes a word Boris says

why am i a sheep? a sheep is someone who follows blindly without thinking for themselves.thats you

You tend to repost nonsensical stuff without a critical thought in mind. Like with the danmask study where you just copied the misrepresentation that someone else had given to you instead of having had read the study yourself.

and finally,why do you have to write 3 or 4 posts at a time? do you not believe yourself and seek reassurance through weight of numbers?

It's just that brilliant thoughts keep coming to my mind after I pressed submit. Since they are brilliant, it is my duty to share them with you, even if it results in multiple consecutive posts.

Your turn:

1) Which research/study instead of DANMASK did you mean then?

2) And since we are already talking about DANMASK: Have you read it since and accept that you were misled initially and were being a sheep when you just baa'd someone else on its findings?
Report nineteen points December 29, 2020 11:34 AM GMT
when you start being sensible and coherent i will answer.you know fine well masks are as much use as a chocolate fireguard,tis thee who has sheeplike tendencies.
Report edy December 29, 2020 11:38 AM GMT
I'm being perfectly sensible. You are avoiding answering because

a) you were talking about DANMASK and don't have anything else
b) Don't want to admit to yourself that you just baa'd someone else's misrepresentation on it.
Report Timber December 29, 2020 12:01 PM GMT

Dec 29, 2020 -- 11:54AM, edy wrote:

Dec 29, 2020 --  9:45AM, Timber wrote:The country needs to open and let people get back to work. If you are very fat or old stay at homeNew research from BMJ now says that the 80% transmission rate from asymptomatic was pure fantasy. It's more like 17%Stop wearing face panties too ffs, wearing a piece of old cloth that sits in your pocket or car does NOTHINGThere has been research published in the BMJ that disagrees with your personal free thinking thesis that masks do NOTHING.

What sort of masks? Do you think the whole of the UK are using N95 masks and discarding them after a single usage?

Report frog1000 December 29, 2020 12:08 PM GMT
I don't think they are Timber.

I see very few people in N95 masks.

What I do see is people pulling a piece of cloth out of their pocket as they enter a shop. They touch both sides and their face with unwashed hands as they put it on. Once the mask is on many tend to ignore social distancing. They pull it off as they leave the shop and put it in their pocket again touching both sides with unwashed hands. On approaching the next shop they repeat the process of spreading potential germs from their hands to their face.
Report Timber December 29, 2020 12:10 PM GMT

Dec 29, 2020 -- 1:08PM, frog1000 wrote:

I don't think they are Timber.I see very few people in N95 masks.What I do see is people pulling a piece of cloth out of their pocket as they enter a shop. They touch both sides and their face with unwashed hands as they put it on. Once the mask is on many tend to ignore social distancing. They pull it off as they leave the shop and put it in their pocket again touching both sides with unwashed hands. On approaching the next shop they repeat the process of spreading potential germs from their hands to their face.

Exactly. Also people touch their face far more whilst wearing a face nappy, adjusting it etc

Report edy December 29, 2020 12:10 PM GMT
All sort, Timber.

That's just people being careless instead of masks being useless, IT.
Report edy December 29, 2020 12:12 PM GMT
and for fook's sake, frog, tell us if you are InsiderTrader already! I will organise a forum-wide boycott against you if you don't at least have the decency to make something up about how you aren't InsiderTrader.
Report Timber December 29, 2020 12:13 PM GMT
A cluster randomised trial of cloth masks compared with medical masks in healthcare workers

From 2015 before this all became political

https://bmjopen.bmj.com/content/5/4/e006577
Report edy December 29, 2020 12:17 PM GMT

Dec 29, 2020 -- 1:13PM, Timber wrote:

A cluster randomised trial of cloth masks compared with medical masks in healthcare workersFrom 2015 before this all became politicalhttps://bmjopen.bmj.com/content/5/4/e006577

Oh, I've seen that study before.

Not sure why you present it to back up your claim of them doing nothing though. They do worse than the medical mask arm, and worse than the control arm (which, unlike what many free thinkers think, is not people not wearing any mask - it is people observing standard practice at their respective health care work place- often medical masks)

Report nineteen points December 29, 2020 1:14 PM GMT
get your dirty wet germ filled face nappy on edy next time your mam lets you out.it will keep you safe
Report edy December 29, 2020 1:17 PM GMT
Your turn:

2) And since we are already talking about DANMASK: Have you read it since and accept that you were misled initially and were being a sheep when you just baa'd someone else on its findings?
Report edy December 29, 2020 1:17 PM GMT
Happy
Report politicspunter December 29, 2020 1:19 PM GMT

Dec 29, 2020 -- 2:14PM, nineteen points wrote:

get your dirty wet germ filled face nappy on edy next time your mam lets you out.it will keep you safe

Why aren't you out looking for a job today?

Report nineteen points December 29, 2020 1:23 PM GMT
chris whitty,bbc.vallance,bbc,harries bbc.grant shnapps or whatever his name is this month,bbc.just 4 examples of folk saying masks dont work if you care to have a look.
Report edy December 29, 2020 1:26 PM GMT
edy • December 29, 2020 1:17 PM GMT
Your turn:

2) And since we are already talking about DANMASK: Have you read it since and accept that you were misled initially and were being a sheep when you just baa'd someone else on its supposed findings?

Happy
Report nineteen points December 29, 2020 1:27 PM GMT
dont you like my answer? does it annoy you?
Report edy December 29, 2020 1:28 PM GMT
You did write

nineteen points • December 29, 2020 11:03 AM GMT
and there has been research published that agrees with his personal free thinking thesis that masks do nothing.

after all
Report edy December 29, 2020 1:28 PM GMT
Well, you didn't answer any of my two questions.

Maybe start with the second question. That's a very easy one to answer.
Report edy December 29, 2020 1:29 PM GMT
We can split it too:

Have you read the DANMASK-19 study, or at least its conclusions? Did you ever do your own research?
Report edy December 29, 2020 1:32 PM GMT
Or are you happy being a sheep that doesn't do its own research and just baa's around?
Report nineteen points December 29, 2020 1:38 PM GMT
Report edy December 29, 2020 1:39 PM GMT
zero
Report edy December 29, 2020 1:39 PM GMT
that's the number of answers you are able to provide to some rather simple questions
Report dave1357 December 29, 2020 2:00 PM GMT
Surely this man's lawyer should have stated that the OAP had underlying conditions?

A DRIVER who knocked down and killed an 84-year-old pedestrian as she crossed the road was today jailed for four years Graeme Flynn, 29, was distracted by a radio traffic report just seconds before the fatal impact.

He took his eye off the road and his Mercedes hit grandmother Grace Stiven as she crossed Jamaica Street in Glasgow on May 8, 2018.

Defence QC Jim Keegan said: “He was distracted by a traffic report coming on the radio and took his eye off the road for about seven seconds with tragic consequences. He is suffering great remorse.”

The court heard that the accident happened when Flynn was driving at under 10 miles an hour. He failed to see Mrs Striven as she crossed the road.

The court heard that Flynn had pulled away from traffic lights and turned right into Jamaica Street as Mrs Striven crossed.

After the impact he immediately stopped and went to help her.

https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/news/18974310.driver-jailed-oap-killed-crossing-jamaica-street/
Report nineteen points December 29, 2020 2:11 PM GMT
i am sure all the extra cancer sufferers,suicide victims etc and their families will have a good chuckle at your very witty post.

trying to make a point out of someones death is in poor taste.
Report dave1357 December 29, 2020 2:26 PM GMT
trying to make a point out of someones death is in poor taste.

the irony is strong with this one
Report Mexico December 29, 2020 2:40 PM GMT
What extra suicide victims 19?

How many more suicides have there been in 2020 compared to the average over past five years.

Meanwhile have about 70,000 Covid deaths but the free thinking ,shiny hat, son of god sheep, witter on about suicide victims.

Trying to make a point out of someone’s imaginary death is in poor taste.

Care to provide a link to this data on suicide victims for this year 19?
Maybe even cut and paste the interesting part of the report?
Report Timber December 29, 2020 2:44 PM GMT

Dec 29, 2020 -- 3:40PM, Mexico wrote:

What extra suicide victims 19?How many more suicides have there been in 2020 compared to the average over past five years.Meanwhile have about 70,000 Covid deaths but the free thinking ,shiny hat, son of god sheep, witter on about suicide victims.Trying to make a point out of someone’s imaginary death is in poor taste.Care to provide a link to this data on suicide victims for this year 19? Maybe even cut and paste the interesting part of the report?

10% max are actually from Chinese Flu

Report edy December 29, 2020 2:53 PM GMT
Timber gone from spreading "Kraken Trump totes won in realities just you wait leftists. Sidney Powell woooooooooooooo" TRUTHs to spreading covid wisdom.Love
Report edy December 29, 2020 3:01 PM GMT
Is Trump still winning btw., Timber?
Report thegiggilo December 29, 2020 3:05 PM GMT
Ting tongs got loads of anecdotal tales..
Report politicspunter December 29, 2020 3:06 PM GMT
Lol, Timber and Insider Trader on the same thread, hopefully timbuctooth, pollybournemouth and other desperados will be joining them shortly Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com