Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
differentdrum
25 Nov 20 10:18
| Topic/replies: 33,041 | Blogger: differentdrum's blog
You spend a month trying to get the rate down to inevitably allow it to go back up again. It makes no sense whatsoever. Christmas is not more precious than saving lives.

Lockdown is the only measure that has worked to any extent - the tier system hasn't - and should have continued until the vaccination process was up and running.

A few months in the overall picture is not a long time.
Pause Switch to Standard View Christmas Easing Of Restrictions -...
Show More
Report lfc1971 November 26, 2020 10:52 AM GMT
Such a fuss about Christmas, cancel it
Decorate the towns and cities and listen to carols
Stay at home .
Report lapsy pa November 26, 2020 10:55 AM GMT
It is a relevant point though, easy to slag public sector workers now as they seem "safeish"to the downturn in the economy,not too many want to be a teacher say when an economy is going well and better to be in the "white van".

There has been very little pay rises in 10 years,the police,nurses etc had to fight for them,that and an increased workload due to personnel cuts is reality.

If you want to argue that is correct to try and streamline it as a "business",fair enough,but thin line.
Report lfc1971 November 26, 2020 10:59 AM GMT
If we are borrowing money then public sector workers shouldn’t get a pay rise
Those in the private sector the market place dictates
Report GAZO November 26, 2020 11:03 AM GMT
we have borrowed money every year for possibly the last fifteen years and more,so good luck with that one
Report lfc1971 November 26, 2020 11:05 AM GMT
And that’s why we are all becoming poorer , in reality.
Report lfc1971 November 26, 2020 11:09 AM GMT
We are paying ourselves too much . Work harder pay less
Unless of course we become good at doing stuff again
Not too much signs of that but hopefully
Report lfc1971 November 26, 2020 11:11 AM GMT
You know difficult things , like building aircraft our own aircraft
Those sorts of things , take your choice
Report Lee Ho Fooks November 26, 2020 11:25 AM GMT
Government by leak and whisper Cry
Report Magic__Daps November 26, 2020 11:29 AM GMT
Poor old YHTL, as deluded as the many on the hard left. Always the victims of everything, no responsibility for anything, the hate just pours out of them against anyone who has a different view on any topic whatsoever. Cannot come back and counter some points made on this thread regarding lockdowns so brings something completely different into it!!

You are not Owen Jones are you? No counter points or debate so change the course of the direction the conversation, but if anyone dare does the same to them it's despicable and then we hear the moral outrage that follows. No doubt soon to be complaining about the huge borrowing, payback and cuts, but would complain if we didn't borrow etc etc. Same script, just choose the topic. Just so predictable.

Enjoy your day with those bad Tories swilling around in your head non stop.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- November 26, 2020 11:33 AM GMT
Labels to abuse folk dappy

Best you have to counter your new found
knowledge that hardships cost lives

Hey you are semi woke
Report 1st time poster November 26, 2020 12:06 PM GMT
re todays new tiers and dec 16 review
are mp,s ,local mayors foooking insane
whatever tier your in are they really suggesting that opening all shops in all tier,s and pubs in tier,s one and two,will reduce the number of cases,if so why not open pubs in tier 3
Report Mexico November 26, 2020 12:49 PM GMT
1tp

The tier2 pub restrictions are fairy strict.
Basically need to be a restaurant & only people from same household allowed together. I very much doubt a group of 2 or 3 will be refused entry or need to produce ID but should stop groups of twelve aged under25 booking two tables next to each other.

The numbers should fall the next 2 weeks regardless of what happens on 2nd Dec, as have another week of this lockdown & then gave a time lag of about a week for infections.
The new tier2 isn't that far removed from old tier3 & was some signs that was reducing case numbers.

Why did Boris say no to a full 2 week lockdown a couple of months ago. He has been reacting (slowly) to the data rather than being in control.
Report bigpoppapump November 26, 2020 12:59 PM GMT
because starmer out manoeuvered him (not hard)
Report GAZO November 26, 2020 1:03 PM GMT
so could a wetherspoons type of pub which also serves meals open
Report 1st time poster November 26, 2020 1:10 PM GMT
mexico
numbers may well be down by 16 th, but will be rising again by end of dec
Report Mexico November 26, 2020 1:38 PM GMT
1tp

That could well be an accurate prediction.
Might be difficult to prove as the 5 days of Christmas will muddy the waters so the stats guys won't know if tiers are working or not if cases are rising in early Jan.

Gazo - yep Wetherspoons can open. Wouldn't surprise me if some pups offer a cheap meal which people can order & just have sitting on their table. For example is one sausage, chips & beans a substantial meal?
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- November 26, 2020 1:46 PM GMT
brewery just named a new beer

Substantial meal

Lol
Report GAZO November 26, 2020 1:48 PM GMT
totally agree with the cheap meal,although i cannot see what difference there is in two people not being allowed to sit and just have a drink compared to sitting there and having something to eat
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- November 26, 2020 1:48 PM GMT

https://triplepointbrewing.co.uk/breweryshop/substantial
Report nineteen points November 26, 2020 1:50 PM GMT
only Blush
Report mafeking November 26, 2020 2:28 PM GMT
you're making a mistake in trying to find any logic to any of this. it's long since been established the government doesn't have vaguest scooby what it's doing
Report 1st time poster November 26, 2020 2:40 PM GMT
their not going to dance through the food hoops,theres licencing /health n safety certs required, to be able to serve and police only people who supposedly  live together,with big fines been handed out
Report dukeofpuke November 26, 2020 3:11 PM GMT
I cant go to the pub for a few hours for a few drinks with a few friends with the necessary restrictions in place table service, masks,reduced limit

But i can from Dec 2 go to a bookies all day and if you know what they are like with their non compliance

Utter madness
Report Charlie November 26, 2020 3:20 PM GMT
Yep, utter madness. Close the whole lot down Should have happened months ago and if it had we'd be in a much better position now. Completely agree with OP.
Report twizzle22 November 26, 2020 3:31 PM GMT
Mexico..to answer your question i am on the committee of our club and if anyone had the "disease" i would know about it.Despite having 800 members it is an extremely close knit club with stringent safety rules.Everybody is in contact with everybody and any rumours of anyone going down with covid would soon get amplified around the club.Ditto concerns my friends club as well.NO CASES OUT OF 1400 ELDERLY MEMBERS.

You can disbelieve me if you wish but i assure you i am telling the absolute truth.
Report Mexico November 26, 2020 3:47 PM GMT
Twiz

I don't believe every one of your 800 members would tell you if they have had Covid- especially if they didn't know themselves if they had Covid

Still if you put this news as a HARD FACT , I guess it is more reliable than the daily stats on positive tests & the random tests from ONS.

Lack of information about 800 people isn't the same as 800 people testing negative.
Report sageform November 26, 2020 4:08 PM GMT
Not sure what planet some are living on. I am aged 76 so self isolating from other people but that does not mean that I can't spend 2 or 3 hours each day walking in the countryside and wildlife reserves as I always have done. Once a week on Saturday at 0800 I do a weekly Tesco shop complete with mask and gloves and handgel. I have always shopped at that time so apart from PPE no difference. In the afternoons I am doing a bit of gardening but mostly watching sport as I always have. Lockdown has made virtually no difference to my lifestyle at all. Why is that supposed to be bad for my mental health? I am far too busy to worry about other people.
Report roadrunner46 November 26, 2020 4:34 PM GMT
think this comes down too economic and family necessity, the burden to keep people safe will fall on the individuals and businesses, think the government have made the right decision, albeit the lesser of two evils
Report Charlie November 26, 2020 4:59 PM GMT

Nov 26, 2020 -- 10:08AM, sageform wrote:

Not sure what planet some are living on. I am aged 76 so self isolating from other people but that does not mean that I can't spend 2 or 3 hours each day walking in the countryside and wildlife reserves as I always have done. Once a week on Saturday at 0800 I do a weekly Tesco shop complete with mask and gloves and handgel. I have always shopped at that time so apart from PPE no difference. In the afternoons I am doing a bit of gardening but mostly watching sport as I always have. Lockdown has made virtually no difference to my lifestyle at all. Why is that supposed to be bad for my mental health? I am far too busy to worry about other people.

Entirely agree with your post. Some on here seem to think that if you're over 60 then life is not worth living or saving. A day of anyone's life is worth saving and in a lot of cases it would have been easy to achieve.

Report duffy November 26, 2020 5:28 PM GMT
   Nov 26, 2020 -- 5:08PM, sageform wrote:

Entirely agree with your post. Some on here seem to think that if you're over 60 then life is not worth living or saving. A day of anyone's life is worth saving and in a lot of cases it would have been easy to achieve.

Yeah, totally agree, what annoys me and has done all through this is that if (perish the thought) you succumbed to this, you'd have been dismissed by many as being on deaths door anyway, where the opposite is very much the case for many.
Report thegiggilo November 26, 2020 5:29 PM GMT
Tory death squad 498,amazing how it's always below that next hundred everytime not at all suspicious..Shocked
Report thegiggilo November 26, 2020 5:32 PM GMT
duffy26 Nov 20 18:28
   Nov 26, 2020 -- 5:08PM, sageform wrote:

Yeah, totally agree, what annoys me and has done all through this is that if (perish the thought) you succumbed to this, you'd have been dismissed by many as being on deaths door anyway, where the opposite is very much the case for many.

The average life expectancy loss is 10 years...that's why relatives are trying to get caes into court,no doubt another grenfell swept away enabled by the voters of the cuntry that are brainwashed..
Report Magic__Daps November 26, 2020 5:35 PM GMT
sageform, good on you. Keeping active and getting on with things are great. The sad truth is not many 76 year olds lead the same lifestyle as yourself, and are not even able to do what you do. Many have been too scared to even go out at all. As for mental health I see more of the millennials/younger generation complaining of it.
Report Charlie November 26, 2020 5:39 PM GMT
Magic
Where do you get your facts from about 76 year olds not being active?
Report Dotchinite November 26, 2020 5:52 PM GMT
Mental health issues are more likely to effect the young as their lives are being restricted more than what the very old are. Theres a large number of old folk to which lockdowns make virtually nil difference as they dont go anywhere much anyway.
Equally if you look at it from a financial point of view its the young who are being hit whereas the old are still getting an inflation matching pension rise next year and have suffered zero moneywise. We certainly arent all in it together.
Report duffy November 26, 2020 5:56 PM GMT
As long as the young can still get hold of their blow they'll be alright
Report Charlie November 26, 2020 5:59 PM GMT

Nov 26, 2020 -- 11:52AM, Dotchinite wrote:

Mental health issues are more likely to effect the young as their lives are being restricted more than what the very old are. Theres a large number of old folk to which lockdowns make virtually nil difference as they dont go anywhere much anyway. Equally if you look at it from a financial point of view its the young who are being hit whereas the old are still getting an inflation matching pension rise next year and have suffered zero moneywise. We certainly arent all in it together.

That's not true is it. The young are generally carrying on as if there's no covid.

Report duffy November 26, 2020 6:01 PM GMT
The young were all out in the fields during the first lock down picking fruit....oh wait, they weren't
Report Magic__Daps November 26, 2020 6:04 PM GMT
Charlie - do you honestly think the majority of 76 year olds in this country are as active as sageform? Are there 76 year olds (or older) as active or even more active, then yes without a doubt.

Pointless trying argue the bleeding obvious to you, as you are someone who wanted a 6 month full lockdown a couple of weeks ago. One of the worst things I have read on here from any side of the argument.
Report Charlie November 26, 2020 6:09 PM GMT
Yeah I really do think there are many 76 plus years olds who are very active. Also very, very many over 65s.4 A six month lockdown would have done much better than all the half-hearted attempts we've had so far.
Report eyeball November 26, 2020 6:16 PM GMT
Better off taking control of your own lives . Get your weight down so you are not in the obese level . Eat healthily . Exercise regularly . Keep
vitamin D levels up over winter . The statistics are then in your favour .

The clowns in charge are an unknown variable .
Report sageform November 26, 2020 6:49 PM GMT
I would say I am about average for 76. Many of my age group were in walking groups that did 10 miles per day before lockdown and most of the people I see (socially distanced) on my walks are my age or older. There are at least 8 other people of my age in my village still running their own business, some over 80. Some farmers of that age don't even employ any help! The over 70 cyclists around here are becoming a menace as they bear down on you at 25mph. I had a small health scrae a few years ago and when I was discharged after the only night I have spent in a hospital since birth, I didn't understand what they meant by a home help package! My wife is 74 and still plays competitive tennis. I do understand that it is different in a large town but that is your choice.
Report Dotchinite November 26, 2020 7:00 PM GMT
I love the way older folks generalise about the young. I suppose its easier than admitting that they are having their futures ruined to protect them. 
Duffys 18.56 post is a total disgrace and Charlies following one isnt much better.
Report duffy November 26, 2020 7:01 PM GMT
sageform 26 Nov 20 19:49 
My wife is 74 and still plays competitive tennis.

Good stuff, the standard of the female players in this country is shocking, they need all the support they can get.Happy
Report Charlie November 26, 2020 7:05 PM GMT
Dot you've lost the plot.
Report duffy November 26, 2020 7:06 PM GMT
Dotchnite,

I was waiting for your reply, I agree, there is no place for lazy generalizations!!

Dotchinite 26 Nov 20 18:52 
Theres a large number of old folk to which lockdowns make virtually nil difference as they dont go anywhere much anyway.
Report Charlie November 26, 2020 7:10 PM GMT
There are may more holes to pick in Dot's posts but this a a classic:

Dotchinite • November 26, 2020 7:00 PM GMT
I love the way older folks generalise about the young

From a person generalising about the old.
Report Dotchinite November 26, 2020 7:22 PM GMT
You are wrong of course but keep digging if you want. Its far better than accepting the sacrifices others are making for you.

The comment duffy has picked up on is of course accurate since I said a large number which is of course a true statement.
Duffy of course thinks all the young take drugs.
So if you dont agree with generalizations Duffy why did you make a huge one. An unpleasant one as well.

Charlie have you got any more statistics on anything that you will insist prove something?
Report lapsy pa November 26, 2020 7:33 PM GMT
This covid applies to all,i do feel for the young,future will be bleak for a few years,however the oldies went through hard recessions in the 80's etc.
The main difference between the 2 age groups is the young have little hope of owning a house,the rich ok but ordinary young Joe it is nearly impossible. The old had the general rule of 3Xearnings.
I do think brexit will be a disaster on top of covid for jobs,cost of living etc,i sympathise with the young also.
Report Charlie November 26, 2020 7:43 PM GMT
Dotchinite • November 26, 2020 7:22 PM GMT
You are wrong of course but keep digging if you want. Its far better than accepting the sacrifices others are making for you

Please explain why I'm wrong, your posts are there for all to see. Here's one again;

Theres a large number of old folk to which lockdowns make virtually nil difference as they dont go anywhere much anyway.

Tell me that's not a generalisation.
Report Charlie November 26, 2020 7:45 PM GMT
And accepting the sacrifices others are making for you what are you on about? Fck me you sound like the young are on a crusade when in fact they're killing people.
Report moisok November 26, 2020 7:58 PM GMT
sageform   -  unless you get out more  and meet all these clever youngsters you will be very unwoke

for me  -  I stay in and count the squirrels!!
Report moisok November 26, 2020 7:58 PM GMT
ps  and the burgeoning number of polar bears
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- November 26, 2020 7:59 PM GMT
For the millionth time

Stop exaggerating
Report sageform November 26, 2020 8:13 PM GMT
I have 2 sons and 3 granddaughters and would like to see them but so far this year it has been through Zoom and probably will be until I get vaccinated. Why do you have to go out to communicate? What do you think that we are all doing on this and other Forums? We have telephones, texts, Email, discussion Groups. In the 60s when I was at University in America, my parents didn't see me for 2 years and got a letter once a month. People have never been so connected.
Report duffy November 26, 2020 8:46 PM GMT
There's a large number of the young that, as long as they can still get hold of their blow will be alright.
Report Dotchinite November 26, 2020 8:47 PM GMT
Charlie you are a sad bitter old man who hasnt got a gracious bone in your body. You have no class whatsoever.
Report Dotchinite November 26, 2020 8:48 PM GMT
duffy. A very subtle way of admitting you were wrong. Well done.
Report duffy November 26, 2020 8:51 PM GMT
Using your exact turn of phrase was my idea at witSilly
Report 1st time poster November 26, 2020 8:59 PM GMT
watching the report about leci on the news despite month upon months of investigation the health people have no idea whats driving the number,s,they dip in one part of city rise in another etc etc
despite local mp on outskirts of city blaming the textile workers,theyve found no evidence of any outbreaks
1st out breaks were in south asian parts of town but no rise in hospital cases
Report dukeofpuke November 26, 2020 9:53 PM GMT
Regarding Leicester where i'm from,there is something else going on,i know it as do many others,but its not in 'their' interest for it to be known
Report 1st time poster November 27, 2020 9:39 AM GMT
that theory,them thoughts have been tested,investigated to death but theirs no evidence to support it
or are you saying health workers are telling the public lies in the midst of a pandemic
Report sageform November 27, 2020 9:44 AM GMT
There can be some doubts about how people are catching it but there is no shadow of a doubt that 15000 per day are testing positive and a percentage of those will die. It is likely that there is a factor at work that has not been identified (in my opinion 2 metres indoors is nowhere near enough separation but arguing about how it spreads solves nothing. Not sharing an air space with other people should protect you from Covid, flu and even a common cold. That is harder for some people but the science can't be in dispute.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- November 27, 2020 1:43 PM GMT
If you remember the old days of pubs....

One person smoking fills pub
with tobacco smoke.

The guy who's been working
smells a bit, but stay away
and you can't smell him

The old bird who has lost her
sense of smell and has over dosed
on use of poison perfume, so you need
to move to other end of bar.

Is covid dispersed as easily
as smoke, B O, or poison perfume?
Report sageform November 27, 2020 2:49 PM GMT
Unless there are efficient air conditioning fans then the virus from one infected person would fill the barroom within an hour. Anyone not wearing a good quality mask would be at risk.
Report nineteen points November 27, 2020 3:08 PM GMT
fake news
Report Dotchinite November 27, 2020 3:11 PM GMT
Its amazing then that pubs werent responsible for huge outbreaks in every town and city then. What total rubbish.
Report Charlie November 27, 2020 3:15 PM GMT

Nov 26, 2020 -- 2:47PM, Dotchinite wrote:

Charlie you are a sad bitter old man who hasnt got a gracious bone in your body. You have no class whatsoever.

Well done that did make me laugh.

Dotchinite • November 26, 2020 7:00 PM GMT
I love the way older folks generalise about the young. I suppose its easier than admitting that they are having their futures ruined to protect them.
Duffys 18.56 post is a total disgrace and Charlies following one isnt much better.

Where do I sign up to the class lessons?

Report Charlie November 27, 2020 3:16 PM GMT

Nov 27, 2020 -- 9:11AM, Dotchinite wrote:

Its amazing then that pubs werent responsible for huge outbreaks in every town and city then. What total rubbish.

You are a very classy person.

Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- November 27, 2020 3:16 PM GMT
There has to be somebody infected in the pub.

No infected person, no spread

It's not that difficult really.
Report Dotchinite November 27, 2020 3:19 PM GMT
Charlie has waited all night to be able to post that.
Report Dotchinite November 27, 2020 3:20 PM GMT
Go on Charlie rant on about youngsters in pubs and how its all their fault. You know you want to.
Report Charlie November 27, 2020 3:20 PM GMT
Or maybe I've just read it and replied.
Report Charlie November 27, 2020 3:21 PM GMT
It seems like there's only one person on a rant and it isn't me.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- November 27, 2020 3:21 PM GMT
Dotch is fully triggered...
Report nineteen points November 27, 2020 3:25 PM GMT
yhtl

you can say that about any populated place.less populated less frequented then less chance shirley.where would i be safer? my local with about a dozen in or asda packed to the gunnels? its all nonsense,all we have to do is be sensible everywhere and in everything we do.
Report lapsy pa November 27, 2020 3:27 PM GMT
19, treat everyone if they have it.
Report layingisthewayforward November 27, 2020 3:39 PM GMT
If you're fit and healthy you're going to be fine. Most people have to get a test to find out if they've got it FFS. If you're old and/or ill or out of shape stay at home until you can get a vaccine.. Simples really.
Report nineteen points November 27, 2020 3:59 PM GMT
agree what your all saying but imvho this thing that is changing the course of our lives is not at all as deadly as we are being led to believe and what folk are falling for.
Report Mexico November 27, 2020 4:19 PM GMT
Yep 19

And don't you find it funny how it is those who were always in the top set at school, then wasted their time getting A levels , studied another pointless 3 or 4 years at University before finally getting a job who generally have fallen for all this complicated statistics , microbiology and medicine. But the real working men who left school at 16 are intelligent enough to do their own research on the Internet and know what the truth is.

Too add insult to injury those top of the class University swots are earning more money than the real workers even before they were made redundant.

Why do the so called iintellegent believe those scientists and data. Those scientists just spend years studying viruses, why should we believe their data? It is worldwide.
Thankfully there is YouTube so people can ignore the scientific advice and get the truth from David Icke

How dear "they" force people to wear a mask for 20 minutes- it is worse than being in prison. Why should we care if 60,000 are dead in UK - the important aspect in a free society is the right to do whatever you want even if it is totally irresponsible and dangerous.

Once again we have the government taking advice from people who have studied the subject for years rather than the real workers who have watched a 10 minute video .
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- November 27, 2020 4:24 PM GMT
Surprising these unemployed real
workers havnt, as yet,
produced their own vaccine
that would be totally safe
from all the stuff on YouTube.
Report Mexico November 27, 2020 4:37 PM GMT
Exactly laugh.

Wouldn't surprise me if the group of real males who failed in the fake school environment have already succeeded in a safe vaccine.

But the nasty government, New World Order, Lizzards, Isreal, Bill Gates , Rothchild stole it off them so that "big pharma" can make billions. Follow the money.
The truth is in my new book - only £12.99 & comes with a handy sheet of tin foil.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- November 27, 2020 4:40 PM GMT
My book is delivered foil wrapped

You can't trust them not to censor it
whilst in the post
Report thegiggilo November 27, 2020 4:47 PM GMT
Tory death squad 521 today,well done guys..
Report nineteen points November 27, 2020 4:50 PM GMT
mex
these well educated types have indeed done well for themselves.well played to them.also they seem to be very lucky.to find themselves on boards and holding shares in companies which produce life saving vaccines which all the world, they say, will now need, time after time, year and year,for this years flu.it is indeed most fortunate and well worth the studying.

donny,
i am sure i could indeed find a vaccine if there were shops open to sell me a chemistry set.however they arent classed as essential.i shall just have to take my homemade one which is healthy living,common sense and a robust immune system built up over the years.dare i say unlike these well educated chaps mex talks about who have all been infected despite their far far greater knowledge and education than a simpleton like me.
Report Mexico November 27, 2020 5:48 PM GMT
There must be getting on for 10 million people in UK who have had Covid. Obviously some will be of similar intelligence to you and the rest greater intelligence.
It doesn't really demonstrate a great deal of compassion, empathy or emotional intelligence to suggest that these millions are in some way lacking in "common sense " to have been infected. Are you suggesting you know more about this virus than somebody who has studied the subject  for years because you haven't been infected?
I'm glad your immune system has been constantly improving over the decades. Must be true what they say on You Tube that the human immune system is constantly improving with age.

Just list the chemicals you need & what you will do with them, if they are available in shops there is a chance some people on the forum may gave them at home. They could be sent to you & in a couple of weeks the money will start rolling in. Shame you didn't start to think about buying the chemicals before lockdown. Doh! Oh well only a few days now.
Report dukeofpuke November 27, 2020 6:04 PM GMT
How dear "they" force people to wear a mask for 20 minutes- it is worse than being in prison. Why should we care if 60,000 are dead in UK - the important aspect in a free society is the right to do whatever you want even if it is totally irresponsible and dangerous.

I'm off out shopping in a bit Sainsburys then Tesco also might nip in Co-op,i'll be wearing my face covering which is only 7% effective i've been told,not sure the people i'll encounter what masks if any what standard theirs will be

But lifes a gamble everyday,you take your choice
Report nineteen points November 27, 2020 6:29 PM GMT
mex,
calm down and read what i wrote please,in your infantile excitement to reply you seem to have misread me.i never said i was more intelligent as you have wrote.i wrote i had more common sense.something you dont study for.

i take by your silence you have no smart comeback about the shares and money making by out top scientists from this new quick vax. obviously no conflict of interest there then eh?

duke,
you do whatever you want,remember to hold your mams hand though in them shops.they are very busy
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- November 27, 2020 6:33 PM GMT
There must be getting on for 10 million people in UK who have had Covid. Obviously some will be of similar intelligence to you and the rest greater intelligence

LaughLaughLaugh.
Report nineteen points November 27, 2020 7:07 PM GMT
cant be that clever if they have caught it.dont they know the rules? or dont the rules work?Confused
Report layingisthewayforward November 27, 2020 7:10 PM GMT
Just do away with all this lockdown and tier nonsense and let us get on with life FFS.
Report 1st time poster November 27, 2020 7:32 PM GMT
whats stopping you feel free to go to cornwall,IOW,or plenty of tier 2 places
Report Pleasegivemeanailedontip November 27, 2020 7:38 PM GMT
From bbc, document from SAGE

They highlight the particular importance of involving women in the decision-making.
The document says: "Women carry the burden of creating and maintaining family traditions and activities at Christmas.
"Messaging should be supportive of women adapting traditions and encouraging those around them to share the burden and to be supportive of any alterations to adapt for Covid-19 restrictions."

SAGE have officially lost the plot
Report moisok November 27, 2020 7:47 PM GMT
SEXIST!!!  bbc how very dare they
Report lapsy pa November 27, 2020 8:00 PM GMT
Is that about putting the decorations up ^ (together)
Report Pleasegivemeanailedontip November 27, 2020 8:08 PM GMT
I think sage have studied the numbers and deduced that ‘the naked apron’ may lead to unnecessary and potentially dangerous social interaction
Report frog1000 November 27, 2020 8:32 PM GMT
Women are also more likely to test positive for Covid:

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/cases?areaType=nation&areaName=England
Report peckerdunne November 27, 2020 9:09 PM GMT
Women are also more likely to test positive for Covid:

Thats cause they sit around cackling all day Laugh
Report dukeofpuke November 28, 2020 1:06 AM GMT
Too true, Japanese scientists have invented a camera with a shutter speed so fast it can actually take a picture of a woman with her mouth closed
Report lovegod November 28, 2020 8:56 AM GMT
LaughLaugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com