Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 152 comments are related to the topic:
Christmas Easing Of Restrictions - Madness?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 4 of 4  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 152
By:
Charlie
When: 27 Nov 20 15:15

Nov 26, 2020 -- 8:47PM, Dotchinite wrote:

Charlie you are a sad bitter old man who hasnt got a gracious bone in your body. You have no class whatsoever.

Well done that did make me laugh.

Dotchinite • November 26, 2020 7:00 PM GMT
I love the way older folks generalise about the young. I suppose its easier than admitting that they are having their futures ruined to protect them.
Duffys 18.56 post is a total disgrace and Charlies following one isnt much better.

Where do I sign up to the class lessons?

By:
Charlie
When: 27 Nov 20 15:16

Nov 27, 2020 -- 3:11PM, Dotchinite wrote:

Its amazing then that pubs werent responsible for huge outbreaks in every town and city then. What total rubbish.

You are a very classy person.

By:
----you-have-to-laugh---
When: 27 Nov 20 15:16
There has to be somebody infected in the pub.

No infected person, no spread

It's not that difficult really.
By:
Dotchinite
When: 27 Nov 20 15:19
Charlie has waited all night to be able to post that.
By:
Dotchinite
When: 27 Nov 20 15:20
Go on Charlie rant on about youngsters in pubs and how its all their fault. You know you want to.
By:
Charlie
When: 27 Nov 20 15:20
Or maybe I've just read it and replied.
By:
Charlie
When: 27 Nov 20 15:21
It seems like there's only one person on a rant and it isn't me.
By:
----you-have-to-laugh---
When: 27 Nov 20 15:21
Dotch is fully triggered...
By:
nineteen points
When: 27 Nov 20 15:25
yhtl

you can say that about any populated place.less populated less frequented then less chance shirley.where would i be safer? my local with about a dozen in or asda packed to the gunnels? its all nonsense,all we have to do is be sensible everywhere and in everything we do.
By:
lapsy pa
When: 27 Nov 20 15:27
19, treat everyone if they have it.
By:
layingisthewayforward
When: 27 Nov 20 15:39
If you're fit and healthy you're going to be fine. Most people have to get a test to find out if they've got it FFS. If you're old and/or ill or out of shape stay at home until you can get a vaccine.. Simples really.
By:
nineteen points
When: 27 Nov 20 15:59
agree what your all saying but imvho this thing that is changing the course of our lives is not at all as deadly as we are being led to believe and what folk are falling for.
By:
Mexico
When: 27 Nov 20 16:19
Yep 19

And don't you find it funny how it is those who were always in the top set at school, then wasted their time getting A levels , studied another pointless 3 or 4 years at University before finally getting a job who generally have fallen for all this complicated statistics , microbiology and medicine. But the real working men who left school at 16 are intelligent enough to do their own research on the Internet and know what the truth is.

Too add insult to injury those top of the class University swots are earning more money than the real workers even before they were made redundant.

Why do the so called iintellegent believe those scientists and data. Those scientists just spend years studying viruses, why should we believe their data? It is worldwide.
Thankfully there is YouTube so people can ignore the scientific advice and get the truth from David Icke

How dear "they" force people to wear a mask for 20 minutes- it is worse than being in prison. Why should we care if 60,000 are dead in UK - the important aspect in a free society is the right to do whatever you want even if it is totally irresponsible and dangerous.

Once again we have the government taking advice from people who have studied the subject for years rather than the real workers who have watched a 10 minute video .
By:
----you-have-to-laugh---
When: 27 Nov 20 16:24
Surprising these unemployed real
workers havnt, as yet,
produced their own vaccine
that would be totally safe
from all the stuff on YouTube.
By:
Mexico
When: 27 Nov 20 16:37
Exactly laugh.

Wouldn't surprise me if the group of real males who failed in the fake school environment have already succeeded in a safe vaccine.

But the nasty government, New World Order, Lizzards, Isreal, Bill Gates , Rothchild stole it off them so that "big pharma" can make billions. Follow the money.
The truth is in my new book - only £12.99 & comes with a handy sheet of tin foil.
By:
----you-have-to-laugh---
When: 27 Nov 20 16:40
My book is delivered foil wrapped

You can't trust them not to censor it
whilst in the post
By:
thegiggilo
When: 27 Nov 20 16:47
Tory death squad 521 today,well done guys..
By:
nineteen points
When: 27 Nov 20 16:50
mex
these well educated types have indeed done well for themselves.well played to them.also they seem to be very lucky.to find themselves on boards and holding shares in companies which produce life saving vaccines which all the world, they say, will now need, time after time, year and year,for this years flu.it is indeed most fortunate and well worth the studying.

donny,
i am sure i could indeed find a vaccine if there were shops open to sell me a chemistry set.however they arent classed as essential.i shall just have to take my homemade one which is healthy living,common sense and a robust immune system built up over the years.dare i say unlike these well educated chaps mex talks about who have all been infected despite their far far greater knowledge and education than a simpleton like me.
By:
Mexico
When: 27 Nov 20 17:48
There must be getting on for 10 million people in UK who have had Covid. Obviously some will be of similar intelligence to you and the rest greater intelligence.
It doesn't really demonstrate a great deal of compassion, empathy or emotional intelligence to suggest that these millions are in some way lacking in "common sense " to have been infected. Are you suggesting you know more about this virus than somebody who has studied the subject  for years because you haven't been infected?
I'm glad your immune system has been constantly improving over the decades. Must be true what they say on You Tube that the human immune system is constantly improving with age.

Just list the chemicals you need & what you will do with them, if they are available in shops there is a chance some people on the forum may gave them at home. They could be sent to you & in a couple of weeks the money will start rolling in. Shame you didn't start to think about buying the chemicals before lockdown. Doh! Oh well only a few days now.
By:
dukeofpuke
When: 27 Nov 20 18:04
How dear "they" force people to wear a mask for 20 minutes- it is worse than being in prison. Why should we care if 60,000 are dead in UK - the important aspect in a free society is the right to do whatever you want even if it is totally irresponsible and dangerous.

I'm off out shopping in a bit Sainsburys then Tesco also might nip in Co-op,i'll be wearing my face covering which is only 7% effective i've been told,not sure the people i'll encounter what masks if any what standard theirs will be

But lifes a gamble everyday,you take your choice
By:
nineteen points
When: 27 Nov 20 18:29
mex,
calm down and read what i wrote please,in your infantile excitement to reply you seem to have misread me.i never said i was more intelligent as you have wrote.i wrote i had more common sense.something you dont study for.

i take by your silence you have no smart comeback about the shares and money making by out top scientists from this new quick vax. obviously no conflict of interest there then eh?

duke,
you do whatever you want,remember to hold your mams hand though in them shops.they are very busy
By:
----you-have-to-laugh---
When: 27 Nov 20 18:33
There must be getting on for 10 million people in UK who have had Covid. Obviously some will be of similar intelligence to you and the rest greater intelligence

LaughLaughLaugh.
By:
nineteen points
When: 27 Nov 20 19:07
cant be that clever if they have caught it.dont they know the rules? or dont the rules work?Confused
By:
layingisthewayforward
When: 27 Nov 20 19:10
Just do away with all this lockdown and tier nonsense and let us get on with life FFS.
By:
1st time poster
When: 27 Nov 20 19:32
whats stopping you feel free to go to cornwall,IOW,or plenty of tier 2 places
By:
Pleasegivemeanailedontip
When: 27 Nov 20 19:38
From bbc, document from SAGE

They highlight the particular importance of involving women in the decision-making.
The document says: "Women carry the burden of creating and maintaining family traditions and activities at Christmas.
"Messaging should be supportive of women adapting traditions and encouraging those around them to share the burden and to be supportive of any alterations to adapt for Covid-19 restrictions."

SAGE have officially lost the plot
By:
moisok
When: 27 Nov 20 19:47
SEXIST!!!  bbc how very dare they
By:
lapsy pa
When: 27 Nov 20 20:00
Is that about putting the decorations up ^ (together)
By:
Pleasegivemeanailedontip
When: 27 Nov 20 20:08
I think sage have studied the numbers and deduced that ‘the naked apron’ may lead to unnecessary and potentially dangerous social interaction
By:
frog1000
When: 27 Nov 20 20:32
Women are also more likely to test positive for Covid:

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/cases?areaType=nation&areaName=England
By:
peckerdunne
When: 27 Nov 20 21:09
Women are also more likely to test positive for Covid:

Thats cause they sit around cackling all day Laugh
By:
dukeofpuke
When: 28 Nov 20 01:06
Too true, Japanese scientists have invented a camera with a shutter speed so fast it can actually take a picture of a woman with her mouth closed
By:
lovegod
When: 28 Nov 20 08:56
LaughLaugh
Page 4 of 4  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo