Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
lapsy pa
17 Nov 20 11:01
| Topic/replies: 8,820 | Blogger: lapsy pa's blog
Being older i would Burt,i imagine nearly all who receive notification for the flu jab would also.
Pause Switch to Standard View Will you take the vaccine?
Show More
Report edy January 16, 2021 5:48 PM GMT
Please allow us to heal and unite, Burt. It is sickeningly divisive to label half the population as a portmanteau of left(ist) and retard.
Report Burt06 January 16, 2021 5:50 PM GMT
You aint half.

Half a man - probably, but half the population - no.
Report edy January 16, 2021 5:50 PM GMT
Well, you said leftards. That is plural from my understanding, so you can not have just meant me.
Report Burt06 January 16, 2021 5:55 PM GMT
It's flattering that you memorise my posts and then attempt to serve the words back.

A bit weird - but still flattering.
Report edy January 16, 2021 5:57 PM GMT
This forum has this cool feature that makes it possible to revisit posts when someone wants to have some fun with whingy hypocrites.
Report Burt06 January 16, 2021 6:02 PM GMT
Well you enjoy having fun with yourself.

I have a feeling you're a grandmaster at it.
Report Burt06 January 16, 2021 6:21 PM GMT
Such a weirdo.Crazy
Report Giuseppe January 16, 2021 6:23 PM GMT
so edy, you're literally a ****?
Report Giuseppe January 16, 2021 6:23 PM GMT
vvanker
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk January 16, 2021 6:26 PM GMT
What is the recovery rate then?
I come here for answers!
Report edy January 16, 2021 6:30 PM GMT

Jan 16, 2021 -- 12:23PM, Giuseppe wrote:

so edy, you're literally a ****?

Sure. Do you not ever wank?

Report Giuseppe January 16, 2021 6:32 PM GMT
no, not since i joined the proud boys
Report i_agree_with_nick January 16, 2021 6:36 PM GMT
What is the recovery rate then?

Do you mean recovery or survival?

In either cases, no one knows for sure because we can't know the number of infections.
Report Giuseppe January 16, 2021 6:38 PM GMT
edy do you think the cringe right is stronger or weaker now than it was in 2015?
Report edy January 16, 2021 6:42 PM GMT
Stronger in numbers, but weaker in power because the normal right is loads more aware, as are the centre and left.
Report edy January 16, 2021 6:43 PM GMT
As shown by Biden, Warnock and Ossoff sending the cringe-right home in overwhelming fashion.
Report Giuseppe January 16, 2021 6:44 PM GMT
who in the "normal right" would beat trump if the GOP primaries were held tomorrow?
Report Giuseppe January 16, 2021 6:45 PM GMT
those weren't cringe right candidates in georgia
Report Giuseppe January 16, 2021 6:47 PM GMT
you think biden won in overwhelming fashion?

it was pretty close

trump could have easily won

georgia margin was only 11,000 votes
Report frog1000 January 16, 2021 6:52 PM GMT

Jan 16, 2021 -- 12:26PM, Jumping-cuckoo-monk wrote:

What is the recovery rate then?I come here for answers!

Go to covid.is and get the Iceland numbers.

Recovery rate for under 60s is 4484 from 4485 known cases.

Likely not all cases have been recorded.

Report edy January 16, 2021 6:52 PM GMT
Giuseppe • January 16, 2021 6:44 PM GMT
who in the "normal right" would beat trump if the GOP primaries were held tomorrow?

Likely nobody because the cringe-right is very united in their cult following whereas the normal right would split their vote

Giuseppe • January 16, 2021 6:45 PM GMT
those weren't cringe right candidates in georgia

Ok, Perdue wasn't. Loeffler though...I mean...did you watch her? The robot was very cringe-worthy.

Giuseppe • January 16, 2021 6:47 PM GMT
you think biden won in overwhelming fashion?

it was pretty close

trump could have easily won

georgia margin was only 11,000 votes

Just like US president's don't get elected for 8 years at a time, Trump would not have won with Georgia's EC votes.
Report Giuseppe January 16, 2021 6:53 PM GMT
several states were close not just WI
Report Giuseppe January 16, 2021 6:55 PM GMT
i meant GA but WI was close too
Report edy January 16, 2021 6:56 PM GMT
Yeah, but they were only close because of wide-ranging Republican voter fraud and suppression.
Report edy January 16, 2021 6:57 PM GMT
You think someone like Trump could ever get a legit 74 million votes?
Report edy January 16, 2021 6:57 PM GMT
Puuuuuuuuuh-lease!
Report Burt06 January 16, 2021 6:58 PM GMT
Little edy is as Pat and Mick as they come.
Report edy January 16, 2021 6:59 PM GMT
Why don't you allow the adults to have their very serious conversation instead of screaming for attention from the sidelines, Burt?
Report Burt06 January 16, 2021 7:00 PM GMT
There he goes again....
Report edy January 16, 2021 7:05 PM GMT
Are you surprised if you dedicate your sole existence to shooting snide remarks my way, aiming to drive me to commit suicide? Sad
Report Burt06 January 16, 2021 7:26 PM GMT
Radio rental.
Report Burt06 January 25, 2021 9:21 PM GMT
Reports from Germany tonight that the vaccine only has 8% efficacy among over-65s.
Report Mexico January 25, 2021 9:34 PM GMT
Burt

Don’t bother to post a link to the story, just post some statistic without any attempt to show the evidence.
Report Burt06 January 25, 2021 9:35 PM GMT
Mexico

Go stick your head up your dumb arse.
Report lapsy pa January 25, 2021 9:36 PM GMT
True Mexico- Darren Euronews twitter
Report Mexico January 25, 2021 9:40 PM GMT
Lap

I could believe it is true, just think a like to the story might be useful.

Burt doesn’t . So a difference of opinion.
Report frog1000 January 25, 2021 9:40 PM GMT
https://m.bild.de/bild-plus/politik/inland/politik-inland/regierung-fuerchtet-impfstoff-rueckschlag-keine-astrazeneca-zulassung-fuer-senio-75065640

Not sure if its true. Thought the EU was taking legal action for AZ limiting supply now suggestions it will only be licensed by EU for under 65s. They have certainly taken a long going through the data.
Report cryoftruth January 25, 2021 9:41 PM GMT
8% effective Burt.

Interesting to see why the effectiveness of the vaccine has suddenly reduced by 87% according to “reports from Germany” compared to all the clinical trials approved by the WHO and every major public health oversight in the world.

Burt can you let us know where all this terrible news that vaccines don’t work are coming from. An internet search on what you allege only seems to come back to one such report.

Yours.
Report lapsy pa January 25, 2021 9:43 PM GMT
I don't know whether it is true or not,however why would that be in print? and 8%?  i would think there is something very wrong.
Report frog1000 January 25, 2021 9:44 PM GMT
https://www.spiegel.de/wissenschaft/corona-news-am-montag-erste-schuloeffnungen-anfang-februar-moeglich-a-f08b28d7-51c6-490b-a300-e2ac77f6609f

Google translate:

8:38 p.m.: The corona vaccine from the manufacturer AstraZeneca apparently has little effectiveness in older people. As the »Handelsblatt« reports, citing government circles, the vaccine is only expected to be effective at eight percent in people over 65 years of age. AstraZeneca rejected the reports as "completely inaccurate," according to Reuters news agency.

The "Bild" newspaper, however, also citing government circles, reports that the vaccine should only receive approval from the European Medicines Agency (EMA) for people under 65 years of age.

According to the “Handelsblatt” report, the Federal Ministry of Health is already checking whether the sequence of vaccinations, which is staggered according to age, needs to be adjusted. A statement by the ministry on the possible consequences of the low effectiveness on the government's vaccination plan is not available, according to »Handelsblatt«.

A final result on the effectiveness of the AstraZeneca vaccine is not yet possible, according to the newspaper. In the pharmaceutical company's clinical studies, older people were apparently relatively poorly represented. The British approval authority MHRA had already noted that meaningful results on the effectiveness of the vaccine could not be determined in these studies.

AstraZeneca is already under pressure because it can apparently not meet the contractually agreed delivery quantities of the vaccine to the EU. The British-Swedish group announced on Friday that after the approval of its vaccine - which is due for this week - it will only deliver 31 million doses instead of 80 by the end of March.
Report lapsy pa January 25, 2021 9:45 PM GMT
It is coming from the German newspaper de Bild and twittered by Euronews, Burt has done nothing wrong here only put the vaccine "news" on the vaccine thread.
Report Giuseppe January 25, 2021 9:50 PM GMT
cryoftruth

trials for vaccines are limited in scope

the reality is that, when you release it to the public, that is the final stage of the trials

only then is the real effectiveness known
Report frog1000 January 25, 2021 9:58 PM GMT
We are already being warmed up for this with talk of the country locking the borders and all the regulations being required even after vaccination.

If vaccines do not turn out to be the silver bullet where do we go from here?

It is already boiling over in the Netherlands when the government went ahead with a curfew despite their history there.
Report edy January 25, 2021 10:52 PM GMT
It's one vaccine potentially being ineffective in a specific age group. It's not the end of the world. Just give it to young people then.
Report edy January 25, 2021 10:55 PM GMT
If there are no other problems with it.
Report Giuseppe January 25, 2021 11:01 PM GMT
oh oh native american, walk like an eagle, sit like a pelican
Report edy January 25, 2021 11:04 PM GMT
quack like a duck
Report Burt06 January 25, 2021 11:17 PM GMT
Native Americans call Little edy Walking Eagle.
Report frog1000 January 25, 2021 11:17 PM GMT
https://www.reuters.com/article/health-coronavirus-eu-astrazeneca/update-1-germany-fears-eu-will-not-approve-astrazeneca-vaccine-for-seniors-bild-says-idUSL1N2K024E

FRANKFURT (Reuters) - AstraZeneca denied on Monday its COVID-19 vaccine is not very effective for people over 65, after German media reports said officials fear the vaccine may not be approved in the European Union for use in the elderly.

German daily papers Handelsblatt and Bild said in separate reports the vaccine - co-developed by AstraZeneca and Oxford University - had an efficacy of 8% or less than 10%, respectively, in those over 65.

German officials were concerned that the vaccine may not receive approval from the EU’s medicines authority EMA for use in those over 65, Bild said in its online edition.

The reports mark another potential issue for AstraZeneca, which told the EU on Friday it could not meet agreed supply targets up to the end of March after running into vaccine production problems.

Frustration was already growing among European countries because Pfizer and partner BioNTech announced a temporary slowdown in vaccine supplies earlier in January.

In a written response, AstraZeneca described the German media reports saying its COVID-19 vaccine was shown to have a very low efficacy in the elderly as “completely incorrect”.

It said Britain’s Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation supported the vaccine’s use in the elderly. It also said that a strong immune responses to the vaccine had been shown in blood analysis of elderly trial participants.

Britain on Dec. 30 became the first country to approve the two-shot vaccine and did not impose an upper age limit. It has so far focused on the elderly and healthcare workers for its immunisation campaign.

AstraZeneca’s main trial in Britain started testing on adults no older than 55 because it initially focused on healthcare personnel and frontline workers in active duty.

Elderly trial participants were recruited later so that infections, which are needed to arrive at reliable efficacy data, were also coming in later.

Researchers at Oxford University said in a paper published in medical journal The Lancet on Dec. 8, when details of key vaccine trials held in Britain and Brazil were released, that efficacy data based on infections in the elderly were still limited.

“Efficacy data in these cohorts are currently limited by the small number of (infection) cases, but additional data will be available in future analyses,” they said in the paper.
Report frog1000 January 25, 2021 11:18 PM GMT
So there is no real data on it for older people. UK went for it anyway. EU may not.
Report Burt06 January 25, 2021 11:20 PM GMT
I wouldn't be taking the word of some German rag.
Report Giuseppe January 25, 2021 11:32 PM GMT
pretty embarrassing for the UK regulator this

The vaccine has also been approved by Argentina,El Salvador, India, Mexico, Bangladesh, Dominican Republic, Pakistan, Nepal, Brazil and Sri Lanka according to wikipedia
Report Dotchinite January 25, 2021 11:35 PM GMT
Ive decided today I definitely wont be taking any vaccine for covid under any circumstances.
Report nineteen points January 26, 2021 1:06 PM GMT
dont need one now as they have stopped us travelling abroad.another conspiracy theory ticked off.
Report Burt06 January 26, 2021 4:17 PM GMT
Looks like Little edy and his mates have it wrong. What a shower.

And as for the EUSSR threatening to abandon the rule of law and place bureaucratic obstacles in the way of a private company exporting their product tells you everything you need to know about that mob.

Anyone thinking of setting up manufacturing in the future will do well to avoid such a banana republic.

Better to set up in old Blighty where things are done proper.
Report edy January 26, 2021 4:28 PM GMT
Burt06 • January 26, 2021 4:17 PM GMT
Looks like Little edy and his mates have it wrong. What a shower.

You were the one who got all hysterical and excited about it, spreading unconfirmed information about the vaccine having a bad efficacy.

I was all cool as a cucumber using words like "potentially", it concerning just one of the many awesome vaccines (an important distinction you could obviously not be bothered with) and that they could just use it on younger folks if it turns out true, no biggy.
Report Whisperingdeath January 26, 2021 4:31 PM GMT
I will be taking the vaccine if offered. Not because I want to or think I need it but because it is unlikely that we will be allowed to travel without it assuming they do allow people to travel in the next 10 years. I also forsee a situation where you will not be allowed to enter a pub or restaurant without a covid passport.

Right now I would not be prepared to have the NHS app on my phone. This may change but I think we are witnessing some disturbing stuff. Any civil disobedience in the future and I can believe a " virus " will appear and lockdown/quarantine decrees issued. Any app can also pinpoint your position. Dystopia is forthcoming but I do not believe we are being injected with chips....... yet!
Report nineteen points January 26, 2021 4:34 PM GMT
small steps whisper
Report Burt06 January 26, 2021 5:08 PM GMT
You were the one who got all hysterical and excited

Would you care to show any "hysteria" or "excitement"? What a liar.
Report edy January 26, 2021 5:49 PM GMT
Sure, after you showed me the basis for your

Looks like Little edy and his mates have it wrong.

Happy
Report edy January 26, 2021 5:54 PM GMT
I mean, it's much more like "Looks like Burtieboy potentially got it wrong by hastily sharing any ol' rumour he comes across."
Report edy January 26, 2021 5:59 PM GMT
But maybe it's also a "Looks like Burtieboy potentially got it wrong with his attempt to pee on edy and the Handelsblatt did get it right after all.".

That's the problem with your knack for getting terribly overexcited and hasty. You need to calm down and chill instead of always picking up every latest potential development as the ultimate truth.
Report Burt06 January 26, 2021 9:01 PM GMT
So you fail to show us and retreat to more failed attempts at humour.

Thanks.
Report edy January 26, 2021 9:23 PM GMT
I didn't attempt to post anything humourous. I see you don't feel like showing us either what you based your assessment on. Since I am incredibly generous though, I shall still explain if you insist.

Ok, so I said

"You were the one who got all hysterical and excited about it, spreading unconfirmed information about the vaccine having a bad efficacy."

There are a few things that clearly point to having been in a raised state of mind.

1) The timing - it was obviously very rushed without any verification process
2) You wrote "the vaccine". Someone with a calm, clever and balanced state of mind would've clearly differentiated which singular vaccine was concerned
3) You replied

"Burt06 • January 25, 2021 9:35 PM GMT
Mexico

Go stick your head up your dumb arse."

to Mexico. From past experience with you, I know perfectly well that you are about to reach climax when you are reaching for the swear words and insults.

I do however also know that you have problems with acknowledging and coming to terms with your own feelings. If you feel like you need to call me a liar because you have problems admitting your own feelings, then be my guest. I know from your previous problems in admitting your fears of vaccines that your feelings are a very tough problem for you. It's ok if it makes you feel better to consider me a liar if it enables you to stay in your feeling-denying safe space. I understand.

Your turn to explain why you yet again were obsessed enough to bring me up in

Looks like Little edy and his mates have it wrong.

when it was Handelsblatt and Bild and I had nothing to do with it. Happy
Report Burt06 January 26, 2021 9:27 PM GMT
I know perfectly well that you are about to reach climax

Absolutely radio rental.
Report edy January 26, 2021 9:28 PM GMT
So you fail to show us and retreat to failed attempts at humour.

Sad.
Report Burt06 January 26, 2021 9:30 PM GMT
GrinGrin

I'm flattered. Laugh
Report xmoneyx January 27, 2021 3:49 PM GMT
China rolls out anal swab coronavirus tests, saying it’s more accurate than throat method
Report Make my hay February 9, 2021 10:49 PM GMT
If I get vaccinated/ Treatment

1.- Can I stop wearing the mask?
- No
2.- Can they reopen restaurants etc and everyone work normally?
- No
3.- Will I be resistant to covid?
- May be, but we don't know exactly, it probably won't stop you getting it
4.- At least I won't be contagious to others anymore?
- No you can still pass it on, possibly, nobody knows.
5.- If we vaccinate all children, will school resume normally?
- No
6.- If I am vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?
- No
7.- If I am vaccinated, can I stop disinfecting my hands?
- No
8.- If I vaccinate myself and my parents, can we hug each other/say goodbye before they die.
- No
9.- Will cinemas, theatres and stadiums be reopened as normal, after vaccines?
- No
10.- Will the vaccinated be able to gather the community closer?
- No
11.- What is the real benefit of vaccination?
- The virus may not kill you*.
12.- Are you sure it won't kill me?
- No
13.- If statistically the virus didn't kill me anyway ... Why would I get vaccinated?"
- To protect others.
14.- So if I get vaccinated, the others are 100% sure I'm not infecting them?
- No
15.- is there liability if I get seriously injured or die?
-NO

So it is true that the shot does not give immunity.
Does not eliminate the virus.
Does not prevent death.
Does not guarantee you won’t get it.
Does not prevent you from getting Covid.
Does not stop you from passing it on
Does not eliminate the need for travel bans.
Does not eliminate the need for business closures.
Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns.
Does not eliminate the need for masking.
So...Why the hell would I want to get vaccinated.... To keep running the pharmaceutical BUSINESS? to help bring in the "Great reset". Something more nefarious?

End the lockdowns and restrictions NOW
Report edy February 10, 2021 12:04 AM GMT
Which facebook group is that copied from?
Report Fatslogger February 10, 2021 12:04 AM GMT
This is a gambling forum. Try thinking about things in terms of probability.
Report SontaranStratagem February 10, 2021 12:19 AM GMT
edy

You ain't going back to normal Crazy

Even taking the vaccine means no return to normality. They are talking about double face nappies, they are talking about "hotel quarantine" on returning from abroad, they are talking about "yearly booster jabs" ffs

If you can't see the writing on the wall by now Plain
Report SontaranStratagem February 10, 2021 12:24 AM GMT

Feb 9, 2021 -- 4:49PM, Make my hay wrote:

If I get vaccinated/ Treatment 1.- Can I stop wearing the mask?- No2.- Can they reopen restaurants etc and everyone work normally?- No3.- Will I be resistant to covid?- May be, but we don't know exactly, it probably won't stop you getting it4.- At least I won't be contagious to others anymore?- No you can still pass it on, possibly, nobody knows.5.- If we vaccinate all children, will school resume normally?- No6.- If I am vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?- No7.- If I am vaccinated, can I stop disinfecting my hands? - No8.- If I vaccinate myself and my parents, can we hug each other/say goodbye before they die. - No9.- Will cinemas, theatres and stadiums be reopened as normal, after vaccines?- No10.- Will the vaccinated be able to gather the community closer?- No11.- What is the real benefit of vaccination?- The virus may not kill you*.12.- Are you sure it won't kill me?- No13.- If statistically the virus didn't kill me anyway ... Why would I get vaccinated?"- To protect others.14.- So if I get vaccinated, the others are 100% sure I'm not infecting them?- No15.- is there liability if I get seriously injured or die? -NOSo it is true that the shot does not give immunity.Does not eliminate the virus.Does not prevent death.Does not guarantee you won’t get it.Does not prevent you from getting Covid.Does not stop you from passing it onDoes not eliminate the need for travel bans.Does not eliminate the need for business closures.Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns.Does not eliminate the need for masking.So...Why the hell would I want to get vaccinated.... To keep running the pharmaceutical BUSINESS? to help bring in the "Great reset". Something more nefarious?  End the lockdowns and restrictions NOW

Pretty much sums up the insanity

I don't need to know the answers to questions 3 and 4 though

One name needed only... Sir Tom Moore

Report impossible123 February 10, 2021 12:28 AM GMT
Oh yes. Less likely to get it, less likely to spread too. As such, lesser possibility of the virus being infectious means fewer people with the virus; fewer people infected means virus will eventually be no longer.

A re-tweaked vaccine may even eliminate or at least keep it under control. If so, life could eventually return to a semblance of normality.
Report Burt06 February 10, 2021 12:32 AM GMT
The lockdown will be over by Summer and there will never be another one.
Report edy February 10, 2021 12:38 AM GMT
Oh hey Slogger! How are you feeling?
Report TimmyRiggins February 10, 2021 1:05 AM GMT

Feb 9, 2021 -- 6:24PM, SontaranStratagem wrote:

Feb  9, 2021 -- 11:49PM, Make my hay wrote:If I get vaccinated/ Treatment 1.- Can I stop wearing the mask?- No2.- Can they reopen restaurants etc and everyone work normally?- No3.- Will I be resistant to covid?- May be, but we don't know exactly, it probably won't stop you getting it4.- At least I won't be contagious to others anymore?- No you can still pass it on, possibly, nobody knows.5.- If we vaccinate all children, will school resume normally?- No6.- If I am vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?- No7.- If I am vaccinated, can I stop disinfecting my hands? - No8.- If I vaccinate myself and my parents, can we hug each other/say goodbye before they die. - No9.- Will cinemas, theatres and stadiums be reopened as normal, after vaccines?- No10.- Will the vaccinated be able to gather the community closer?- No11.- What is the real benefit of vaccination?- The virus may not kill you*.12.- Are you sure it won't kill me?- No13.- If statistically the virus didn't kill me anyway ... Why would I get vaccinated?"- To protect others.14.- So if I get vaccinated, the others are 100% sure I'm not infecting them?- No15.- is there liability if I get seriously injured or die? -NOSo it is true that the shot does not give immunity.Does not eliminate the virus.Does not prevent death.Does not guarantee you won’t get it.Does not prevent you from getting Covid.Does not stop you from passing it onDoes not eliminate the need for travel bans.Does not eliminate the need for business closures.Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns.Does not eliminate the need for masking.So...Why the hell would I want to get vaccinated.... To keep running the pharmaceutical BUSINESS? to help bring in the "Great reset". Something more nefarious?

Report TimmyRiggins February 10, 2021 1:07 AM GMT
Pretty much sums up the insanity

I don't need to know the answers to questions 3 and 4 though

One name needed only... Sir Tom Moore

Think you need to remove 'need to' from that sentence, mate.

Unless his family are lying, he never had a vaccination.

Disappointing for the people who would have loved one to throw on the 'They got him with the depopulation juice' list.
Report TimmyRiggins February 10, 2021 1:09 AM GMT

Feb 9, 2021 -- 6:32PM, Burt06 wrote:

The lockdown will be over by Summer and there will never be another one.

By the way Van Tam was talking, that's exactly it.

Will be endemic, and have to live with it.

Report SontaranStratagem February 10, 2021 1:33 AM GMT
If they simply downgrade it to an endemic... so they did all this for an endemic?

I wouldn't put it past these elites to think like that, they'd have lost the info war, the narrative, so lets just say "live with it" and move on shall we

Yeah, how about fook you AngryAngryAngry
Report SontaranStratagem February 10, 2021 1:36 AM GMT
I wouldn't put it past them to "vaccinate" 20m, come out and claim herd immunity, and the media literally never speak of the past 18 months ever again

But I don't think that's happening, there's no way they are getting away with that, they are all in on this
Report TimmyRiggins February 10, 2021 1:44 AM GMT
Doubt it, the media are worse than anyone. They'll be gleaning every click they can out of this forever and a day.

I'm going to Trumplandia when they get flying, providing I can quarantine at home when I get back.

Always handy to have another two weeks without physio after a few weeks on the Mojitos and Bourbon.

The amount of dough I've earned from work the last tax year, I might need until Xmas to save up enough some drinking dollars.
Report TimmyRiggins February 10, 2021 1:48 AM GMT
I mean in the respect that it's now under control, but in the population and we just have to live with it via vaccines, like flu.

It was a ****g mess last year, and  will be here for a few more weeks, I'd imagine.

I know we're both way apart in how we view it. Or rather I'm not that interested in fighting the good fight against the global cabal, because I'm a lazy ****.

All that said, I'm microchipped as well now, so they can't just track me via my iPhone and GPS in my motor Grin
Report shiny new shoes please February 10, 2021 7:20 AM GMT
Fats .. Alive & well Cool
Dr..Cry

Ireland helps our u.k.. Stopping the backdoor to u.k.
The red list are different??
Soon to be the same
Report impossible123 February 10, 2021 10:11 PM GMT
I like Professor Van-Tam. He comes across sincere and honest. He's also extremely articulate and factual with info - no waffling.

I'd take the vaccine tomorrow if given. But, I'd not present myself at any centre hoping to get one allocated to another person who'd not turned up.
Report TimmyRiggins February 10, 2021 10:17 PM GMT
Load of people I know in the states said that centres there are having lists for people to put themselves on to get one, and they get called if there are any spare. Not taking anyone's dose, but it's just stuff that nobody would be able to take.

Pot luck! Might turn into a Gates controlled zombie, or might end up turning into an extra on the next PG Tips advert Laugh
Report impossible123 February 10, 2021 10:26 PM GMT
I'd have more trust in the people involved with the vaccine than some on social media propagating lies. In trust we progress, no trust no progress. And, that's the proven way forward.
Report TimmyRiggins February 10, 2021 10:42 PM GMT
But it's all about Agenda 21, 69, and 203065830938, man.

Gates & Fauci trying to kill everyone.
Report TimmyRiggins February 10, 2021 10:43 PM GMT
Most of the morons bleating on FB & Twitter about unsafe and untested drugs, spend every weekend sniffing horse tranquiliser they got from Kevin that used to drink in the local.
Report Fatslogger February 10, 2021 11:01 PM GMT

Feb 9, 2021 -- 6:38PM, edy wrote:

Oh hey Slogger! How are you feeling?

Hi, good thanks. Took a bit of a break from the politics forum, because it’s all a bit silly and it’s perfectly possible to get enough silliness on Twitter.

Report TheBetterBettor February 10, 2021 11:10 PM GMT
People use to complain about the dodgy material found in the Grenfell 'regulated' cladding; before it all went up like a touch,,,,,

Were they all conspiracy nut-jobs as well?
Report nineteen points February 11, 2021 8:38 AM GMT
ask dave/donny.they/he are the experts.
Report TheBetterBettor February 17, 2021 6:55 PM GMT
70,000 people died last year in of smoking related diseases....

Parliament has the numbers to bring in  legislation to outright ban smoking... So why don't they do this as well as the drastic covid measures, to stop smokers blocking up the hospital beds in the event of future pandemics
Report impossible123 February 17, 2021 8:15 PM GMT
Only an idiot or totally clueless will equate Covid with smoking? It beggars belief how lightweight and desperate some can be. A waste of space. Bin!
Report TheBetterBettor February 27, 2021 9:43 PM GMT
^^^^ Whatever you think, an outright ban on vaping is coming to a town near you.....

Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14184804/millions-brits-facing-a-ban-on-vaping/

So ciggies could easily be next.
Report Giuseppe February 27, 2021 9:48 PM GMT
"Only an idiot or totally clueless will equate Covid with smoking? It beggars belief how lightweight and desperate some can be. A waste of space. Bin!"

why do we allow people to endanger others by smoking?
Report GEORGE.B February 28, 2021 1:08 AM GMT
Peter Hitchens has had his first jab and tbf he never said he wouldn't, but a lot of defeatist talk from him on Twitter tonight, saying his side lost 85-15 (I think he's referring to the YouGov polls Crazy).

Lots of tweets from him late tonight, this is one example...

Peter Hitchens
@ClarkeMicah
·
53m
Why,
@GOodlife
? What I argued for was resistance to a dangerous change in our way of life. Too few people cared. Even fewer joined me. My side lost. Now, like everyone else, I must live in the changed world which I, at least warned against and tried to prevent.

From his Sunday column:

https://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2021/02/peter-hitchens-ive-had-the
-covid-jab-and-all-it-cost-me-was-my-freedom.html

A very important part of my family now lives abroad and I am deeply tired of not being able to see them. I get the strong sense that any sort of travel, and plenty of other things, will be impossible if I don’t have the necessary vaccine certificate.

I hope it becomes known as the Blair Passport – as it is largely the warmongering Creature’s idea and people will come to hate it, as they have come to hate so many of his actions.
Report edy February 28, 2021 1:34 AM GMT
It was Tony Blair's decision that the foreign country where a very important part of his family lives is likely to only allow vaccinated people in for the foreseeable future?
Report potlis February 28, 2021 9:40 AM GMT
Hitchens, certainly no Mandela is he.

So his family couldn’t visit him here then?
Report Burt06 April 8, 2021 6:45 PM BST
Not if you're under 30 it seems....
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com