Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
politicspunter
11 Nov 20 14:39
| Topic/replies: 39,948 | Blogger: politicspunter's blog
Multiple markets up now from various firms on 2024 President plus Democratic and Republican candidates.
Pause Switch to Standard View 2024 USA Presidential Election
Show More
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- June 25, 2022 11:55 PM BST
why do you think all these allegedly bloodthirsty mobs that definitely weren't egged on by agent provocateurs were let into the capitol buildings while there was a illogically low number of police on hand for this event that was known to be happening in ample time beforehand

Because trump wanted them to succeed, he really thought
he could pull off a coup.

The half wits think it was the dems, lol, muppets.
Report tobermory June 26, 2022 12:10 AM BST
Isn't the Capitol Police answerable to Congress, so Pelosi.
Report A_T June 26, 2022 8:01 AM BST
why do you think all these allegedly bloodthirsty mobs that definitely weren't egged on by agent provocateurs were let into the capitol buildings while there was a illogically low number of police on hand for this event that was known to be happening in ample time beforehand?

deary me and you try so hard to appear measured and reasonable but actually you're just another conspiracy theorist
Report A_T June 26, 2022 8:07 AM BST
Isn't the Capitol Police answerable to Congress, so Pelosi.

and other one the same
Report Timber June 26, 2022 8:22 AM BST

Jun 25, 2022 -- 11:55PM, ----you-have-to-laugh--- wrote:

why do you think all these allegedly bloodthirsty mobs that definitely weren't egged on by agent provocateurs were let into the capitol buildings while there was a illogically low number of police on hand for this event that was known to be happening in ample time beforehandBecause trump wanted them to succeed, he really thoughthe could pull off a coup.The half wits think it was the dems, lol, muppets.

500,000,000 guns in the US and yet in an attempted coup they forgot to bring themLaugh

Report politicspunter June 26, 2022 8:27 AM BST
On the contrary, many guns were confiscated along with knives and other weapons including a pipe bomb.
Report Timber June 26, 2022 8:30 AM BST
There were hundreds of thousands at the protest, a few guns were found
WOW
Not one gun was found on anybody who entered the capitol

They must have forgot themLaugh
Report politicspunter June 26, 2022 8:32 AM BST
I'm sure we will find out the array of weapons once the trials start. Most have been postponed because of the current enquiry.
Report Timber June 26, 2022 8:44 AM BST
Laugh
Report Timber June 26, 2022 8:45 AM BST
Political prisoners like some kind of third world banana republic
Report politicspunter June 26, 2022 8:49 AM BST
Looks like the inevitable flip on Election winner may happen today. I have no idea at all why Trump remains favourite (just).
Report A_T June 26, 2022 8:50 AM BST
Political prisoners like some kind of third world banana republic

nope all prosecuted in line with the constitution which includes your beloved 2nd amendment
Report Timber June 26, 2022 8:56 AM BST

Jun 26, 2022 -- 8:50AM, A_T wrote:

Political prisoners like some kind of third world banana republicnope all prosecuted in line with the constitution which includes your beloved 2nd amendment

Laugh

Report Timber June 26, 2022 8:57 AM BST
So 18 months held without bail is fair... for trespassing?
Report politicspunter June 26, 2022 9:09 AM BST

Jun 26, 2022 -- 8:57AM, Timber wrote:

So 18 months held without bail is fair... for trespassing?

I am quite sure that trespassing will be amongst the mildest of any charges.

Report Timber June 26, 2022 9:25 AM BST
Well you would be wrong...again
Report politicspunter June 26, 2022 9:27 AM BST
Feel free to list all the charges of those currently awaiting trial.
Report A_T June 26, 2022 10:09 AM BST
they'll need to build new prisons to accommodate all the 6/1 traitors. luckily America likes building new penal institutions.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- June 26, 2022 10:52 AM BST
Either the police had evidence before trumps attempted coup and
suspects are being held, alongside those that took
part in the insurrection.

Or there's no evidence

As ever the whack job conspiracists need to have
both simultaneously for their theorys to work.
Report Escapee June 26, 2022 12:10 PM BST
The mob were (mostly) just a standard bunch of "useful idiots".
The coup attempt was going on behind closed doors.

I ain't gonna explain it all to you, but here's a snippet about the evidence being given at the hearings.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-61919294

At the end of Thursday's hearing, the committee aired tape of senior White House staff recounting how members of Congress had requested presidential pardons for their involvement in attempts to overturn the 2020 presidential results. The list included Matt Gaetz of Florida and Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia.

"The only reason I know to ask for a pardon is because you think you committed a crime," said committee member Adam Kinzinger, a Republican.
Report A_T June 26, 2022 12:13 PM BST
The list included Matt Gaetz of Florida and Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia.

those two cranks begging for forgiveness. lovely Grin
Report razz June 26, 2022 3:14 PM BST

Jun 25, 2022 -- 11:52PM, ----you-have-to-laugh--- wrote:

Lol, it's just another tangent.It's unpopular presidential candidate v trump, was your assertion.Not 1988,or if he was unpopular at school or on the train. You were wrong, and still are wrong no matter how much you keep digging.

it's ok man we just disagree about something very mundane, you keep thinking that biden is ultra popular.

Report razz June 26, 2022 3:16 PM BST

Jun 25, 2022 -- 11:55PM, ----you-have-to-laugh--- wrote:

why do you think all these allegedly bloodthirsty mobs that definitely weren't egged on by agent provocateurs were let into the capitol buildings while there was a illogically low number of police on hand for this event that was known to be happening in ample time beforehandBecause trump wanted them to succeed, he really thoughthe could pull off a coup.The half wits think it was the dems, lol, muppets.

so are you implying that there was a complete lack of police attending when they were obviously needed and that police let them into the building because trump wanted them to succeed? so he made the police somehow or something, no one answers this question, I actually dont really care as I've said i didn't really follow it after the betting stopped, but i haven't seen anyone answer this

Report razz June 26, 2022 3:18 PM BST

Jun 26, 2022 -- 8:01AM, A_T wrote:

why do you think all these allegedly bloodthirsty mobs that definitely weren't egged on by agent provocateurs were let into the capitol buildings while there was a illogically low number of police on hand for this event that was known to be happening in ample time beforehand?deary me and you try so hard to appear measured and reasonable but actually you're just another conspiracy theorist

all you do is sling ad hominem, when you hear something you don't like you shout conspiracy theorist. it's a childish way of writing that oozes tribalism

Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- June 26, 2022 3:24 PM BST
so are you implying that there was a complete lack of police attending

Lol, a other strawman, you really should read what folk write, then think,
before coming up with such ridiculous statements.
Report A_T June 26, 2022 3:25 PM BST
I've never seen anyone suggest the police colluded with trump. but you're still evading explaining your statement: ""pretty stark as to why it was so under-policed"
Report razz June 26, 2022 3:27 PM BST

Jun 26, 2022 -- 3:25PM, A_T wrote:

I've never seen anyone suggest the police colluded with trump. but you're still evading explaining your statement: ""pretty stark as to why it was so under-policed"

well yout have to laugh apparently just did

Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- June 26, 2022 3:29 PM BST
Why make stuff up razz, you need to stop digging.
Report A_T June 26, 2022 3:30 PM BST
razz so you are saying the police colluded with trump?
Report tobermory June 26, 2022 3:35 PM BST

Jun 25, 2022 -- 9:18PM, politicspunter wrote:

Let's consider the betting odds for a change, shall we? Biden is 7.2 on here on the outright market which is a stoking price for any incumbent. However, let's suppose he doesn't rum. Harris must be firm favourite to replace him surely? She is currently 17.0 on here. Both of these options should be backed.

I agree Harris is also a fair bet @17. But probably should be at least 14. Biden is 7.2 when should be about 4.1 at most.

Report razz June 26, 2022 3:36 PM BST

Jun 26, 2022 -- 3:30PM, A_T wrote:

razz so you are saying the police colluded with trump?

no im saying yhtl apparently just did, his answer to my question about why there was no where near enough police and why the police let them into the building was that "Because trump wanted them to succeed, he really thoughthe could pull off a coup. "

i was asking what he means by that because it looks like he thought trump let them in indirectly somehow, im asking why or for him to be more specific with his answer

Report A_T June 26, 2022 3:37 PM BST
"pretty stark as to why it was so under-policed"

razz please explain this statement you made
Report razz June 26, 2022 3:37 PM BST
but apparently im just making that up lol
Report razz June 26, 2022 3:38 PM BST

Jun 26, 2022 -- 3:24PM, ----you-have-to-laugh--- wrote:

so are you implying that there was a complete lack of police attendingLol, a other strawman, you really should read what folk write, then think,before coming up with such ridiculous statements.

I 100% am not implying that there were no police there to be clear, so you can stop projecting that right now. you follow that up with more ad hoiminem without an actual answer.

Report A_T June 26, 2022 3:40 PM BST
"pretty stark as to why it was so under-policed"

razz please explain this statement you made
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- June 26, 2022 3:40 PM BST
Trump sent them there when he made his speech, inviting them
to invade the Capitol.

Are you a bit fick or on drugs?
Report tobermory June 26, 2022 3:41 PM BST
The ace for Harris would be if Biden had to actually step down during 2023. Then she'd be the incumbent and it'd be problematic for other Democrats to run against her. Parties where the incumbent president faces a strong challenge always seem to lose.

Though even then, if she had terrible poll ratings there would surely be a challenge.

If Biden announces he will serve his term and not run in 2024, and endorse Harris, I think she would be challenged. Maybe initially just by a no hoper. But if she was struggling against, say, an 83 yr old Bernie, then you would see a 'stop Bernie or whoever' candidate, which most likely would be Newsom, though other big name possibilities.
Report razz June 26, 2022 3:41 PM BST

Jun 26, 2022 -- 3:37PM, A_T wrote:

"pretty stark as to why it was so under-policed"razz please explain this statement you made

later man i have to go out, im sure you'll be glued to the screen waiting for my reply again Happy

Report razz June 26, 2022 3:41 PM BST
in the meantime maybe someone can explain to me the total lack of adequate police presence and why they let the dumb protestors in?
Report tobermory June 26, 2022 3:44 PM BST

Jun 26, 2022 -- 3:40PM, ----you-have-to-laugh--- wrote:

Trump sent them there when he made his speech, inviting themto invade the Capitol.Are you a bit fick or on drugs?

Where did Trump tell people to break into the building? The people who breached the cordon and got in were not even at the rally. Seems pretty unlikely that Trump would think a mob could just push there way in, it was fairly incredible that there were like 10 officers vs 600 people.

Report A_T June 26, 2022 3:44 PM BST
in the meantime maybe someone can explain to me the total lack of adequate police presence and why they let the dumb protestors in?

i've never claimed the above. you're the one who said it's "pretty stark as to why it was so under-policed"

let's see if you can explain this statement without making an even bigger idiot of yourself that you have already Grin
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- June 26, 2022 3:45 PM BST
How many police would you have liked to be there?

Should they have opened fire on the rioters, iyo?

What evidence of trumps coup did they possess?
Report A_T June 26, 2022 3:45 PM BST
it was fairly incredible that there were like 10 officers vs 600 people

you think they should have expected that Trump supporters would break into the Capital building?
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- June 26, 2022 3:48 PM BST
about 140 police officers were assaulted while trying to stop the mob from breaching the Capitol. There were hours-long battles between police and rioters near some entrances.

This pity the insurgents invited itv cameras to
capture their insurrection
Report Timber June 26, 2022 3:49 PM BST

Jun 26, 2022 -- 3:45PM, A_T wrote:

it was fairly incredible that there were like 10 officers vs 600 peopleyou think they should have expected that Trump supporters would break into the Capital building?

Muriel Bowser and Pelosi saw to that, do keep up ffs

Report tobermory June 26, 2022 3:51 PM BST
Well if anyone should have anticipated it surely it was the police?

There is a 2hr documentary about it that was made by HBO and shown on BBC.

It was from an anti Trump POV but makes it very clear what a farce it all was. Not pre planned at all, no orders, they didn't even want to be outside the capitol but they were not allowed near the rally. They just started heading towards the building and it immediately became apparent that there was nothing to stop them.
Report Timber June 26, 2022 3:51 PM BST
Report Timber June 26, 2022 3:52 PM BST
RAY EPPS
Report A_T June 26, 2022 3:53 PM BST
Well if anyone should have anticipated it surely it was the police?

but why would police have anticipated such a thing? it's never happened before
Report Timber June 26, 2022 3:53 PM BST

Jun 26, 2022 -- 3:51PM, Timber wrote:

This should shut up the leftards

Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- June 26, 2022 3:54 PM BST
USCP documents show that at 2pm on that day, only 1,214 officers were “on site” across the Capitol complex of buildings.
Report A_T June 26, 2022 3:58 PM BST
I'm still confused as to why the authorities should have expected trump supporters would break into the Capitol
Report Timber June 26, 2022 4:02 PM BST

Jun 26, 2022 -- 3:58PM, A_T wrote:

I'm still confused as to why the authorities should have expected trump supporters would break into the Capitol

Ray Epps, in various videos verbally saying 'go to go into the capitol'

Not even been arrestedLaughLaughLaugh

Report Timber June 26, 2022 4:02 PM BST
https://www.revolver.news/2021/12/damning-new-details-massive-web-unindicted-operators-january-6/
Report tobermory June 26, 2022 4:03 PM BST
In terms of Biden's popularity....

He was 'unpopular' in the sense that there was very little enthusiasm for him, compared to Obama or Clinton.

But he was not unpopular in the sense people had a big dislike for him.
Report A_T June 26, 2022 4:06 PM BST
tobermory I'm still confused as to why the authorities should have expected trump supporters would break into the Capitol
Report Timber June 26, 2022 4:09 PM BST

Jun 26, 2022 -- 4:06PM, A_T wrote:

tobermory I'm still confused as to why the authorities should have expected trump supporters would break into the Capitol

Surely you can't be that thick
The protest shouldn't have been able to get anywhere near

Report A_T June 26, 2022 4:21 PM BST
The protest shouldn't have been able to get anywhere near

why would they have expected the protest to get so near? it's never happened before on jan 6?
Report politicspunter June 26, 2022 7:20 PM BST
Gavin Newsom at 34.0 with various bookies looks overpriced for Democrat nominee. If Biden decided to stand down and there was a vote to decide their candidate for President, he would be in the shake up. What's more, I am certain that he would beat Trump.
Report tobermory June 26, 2022 8:10 PM BST
I've backed Newsom here @133 average odds

Market is waking up to his potential now and down to 50.

That's the thing with this event; if the obvious Top 4 are not going to be the candidates, then there are realistically only about 4 others for each party that can seriously contend.

And it's not that hard to figure out who they are, but you often see them at the same price as novelty candidates that I would never have thought to include in the list.
Report politicspunter June 26, 2022 8:24 PM BST
I'm on at 65s, 50s and 33s now. I agree that there are some diddy candidates listed whose prices are completely ludicrous. Folks like Tucker Carlson, Josh Hawley, the Trump siblings etc for Republican nominee/outright. They are just there to help balance your book.
Report razz June 26, 2022 9:39 PM BST

Jun 26, 2022 -- 3:44PM, A_T wrote:

in the meantime maybe someone can explain to me the total lack of adequate police presence and why they let the dumb protestors in?i've never claimed the above. you're the one who said it's "pretty stark as to why it was so under-policed"let's see if you can explain this statement without making an even bigger idiot of yourself that you have already

weird reply. i never claimed you did claim what i claimed.. i asked a question, and you for no reason at all say "i never claimed the above" LaughConfused
i'm asking why you think that's the case. unless you think there was adequate police there. idk how you expect me to explain my statement when it's self explanatory, I'll clarify yet again:

I don't think there was adequate police there considering the event was planned days in advance, trump was stoking the flames of  claims of a **** election, right there that should of had police, the capitol security, intelligence agencies alarm bells ringing and providing ample security. instead a mostly peaceful bunch of idiots were let into the buildings by police with no explanation as to why and why there wasn't a significant police presence.

Report Jack Bauer "24" June 26, 2022 9:40 PM BST
I've had all the money on Newsom at the biggest price of 990 traded on here and also at 770, 390 and a little bit more at 190. I have long considered him a future runner, and I think Biden and Harris should both stand aside as there are better candidates to fight out the nomination. Biden is too old and has served his purpose getting rid of Trump. Newsom v DeSantis would be a very interesting contest in 2024.
Report razz June 26, 2022 9:42 PM BST

Jun 26, 2022 -- 3:53PM, A_T wrote:

Well if anyone should have anticipated it surely it was the police?but why would police have anticipated such a thing? it's never happened before

because it's their ****g job you lemon Laugh the protest was planned smh, how on earth would they fail to connect the dots on that and not have many extra officers on standby at the very least. if your confused at that then you must be downright befuddled as to why they let them into the building..

Report razz June 26, 2022 10:15 PM BST

Jun 26, 2022 -- 4:03PM, tobermory wrote:

In terms of Biden's popularity....He was 'unpopular' in the sense that there was very little enthusiasm for him, compared to Obama or Clinton.But he was not unpopular in the sense people had a big dislike for him.

people seem to forget biden was 4th in iowa with 13%, 5th in new hampshire with 8% and 2nd in nevada at 20% before the dnc had to throw their hands in the air and make all the other centrists drop out to make sure bernie didn't get in, most of biden's votes from super tuesday onwards came from the dropouts and the media (left and right decrying bernie as a communist) to ensure progressives didn't gain too much influence rather than people actually liking biden. that's before you even factor in the never trump vote voting for *insert any candidate here*

Report tobermory June 26, 2022 10:25 PM BST

Jun 26, 2022 -- 9:40PM, Jack Bauer "24" wrote:

I've had all the money on Newsom at the biggest price of 990 traded on here and also at 770, 390 and a little bit more at 190. I have long considered him a future runner, and I think Biden and Harris should both stand aside as there are better candidates to fight out the nomination. Biden is too old and has served his purpose getting rid of Trump. Newsom v DeSantis would be a very interesting contest in 2024.

Excellent work. I didn't pay much attention to this market for the first year so never knew he'd been so high. It was crazy he was still 100+ after joining Truth Social, as that was a blatant move to position himself as a national figure 'taking on Trump'.

Report Jack Bauer "24" June 26, 2022 10:26 PM BST
Iowa and New Hampshire are not representative of the Democratic Party as they are 90% white. They should be among the last states to vote, not the first two. Biden always said his campaign doesn't really start until South Carolina when black voters can vote in large numbers.
Report razz June 26, 2022 10:28 PM BST

Jun 26, 2022 -- 10:26PM, Jack Bauer "24" wrote:

Iowa and New Hampshire are not representative of the Democratic Party as they are 90% white. They should be among the last states to vote, not the first two. Biden always said his campaign doesn't really start until South Carolina when black voters can vote in large numbers.

it was still a big blow for him and a very poor performance, and the opposite can be said of south carolina where he was expected to dominate

Report tobermory June 26, 2022 10:30 PM BST
I think generally the UK market for this tends to underrate Governors, and the leaders in the betting are characters from previous administrations or prominent senators, that Brits will have heard of.

Governors are mostly unknown over here because they don't figure internationally.

But the most important factor in the credibility of a presidential bid is how you will fund it, and governors of big states have very powerful backers.

Youngkin and Abbot are probably overpriced on the Republican side.
Report razz June 26, 2022 10:32 PM BST
and if you look at all the top dems almost all of them are white so they kinda are representative in that way haha
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- June 26, 2022 11:38 PM BST
Still digging, lol
Report razz June 27, 2022 12:18 AM BST
your a very boring person to talk too. god forbid you actually provide a real reply
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- June 27, 2022 12:21 AM BST
You're the bore
Report razz June 27, 2022 2:31 AM BST
yes let's keep insulting each other on the internet, this is pathetic
Report A_T June 27, 2022 7:18 AM BST
I don't think there was adequate police there considering the event was planned days in advance, trump was stoking the flames of  claims of a **** election, right there that should of had police, the capitol security, intelligence agencies alarm bells ringing and providing ample security. instead a mostly peaceful bunch of idiots were let into the buildings by police with no explanation as to why and why there wasn't a significant police presence.

very good raz - but you're still evading explaining your statement "pretty stark as to why it was so under-policed"

what do you believe was the reason for it being under-policed? it's "pretty stark" you say.
Report politicspunter June 27, 2022 8:01 AM BST

Jun 26, 2022 -- 9:40PM, Jack Bauer "24" wrote:

Very nice indeed! Do you intend to trade out if his price gets low enough?

Report politicspunter June 27, 2022 8:03 AM BST

Jun 26, 2022 -- 10:26PM, Jack Bauer "24" wrote:

Exactly. There are a lot of moves to try and change this state voting order, particularly after the farce in Iowa.

Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- June 27, 2022 1:12 PM BST
Smeerkats got some very interesting conditional
markets up. Might interest a few backing longshots.
Report Jack Bauer "24" June 27, 2022 1:23 PM BST
It's only small stakes so I have no plans to trade out at these levels. I wish I had more on. I would rather let things play out and see what happens and go for a big win. There is an increased momentum in the party for Biden to stand down and I think he should as he is already too old in my view, and if he does win a second term he will be absolutely ancient by the the end of it.
Report politicspunter June 27, 2022 1:56 PM BST
Ancient but justified?
Report razz June 27, 2022 4:16 PM BST

Jun 27, 2022 -- 7:18AM, A_T wrote:

I don't think there was adequate police there considering the event was planned days in advance, trump was stoking the flames of

Report razz June 27, 2022 4:17 PM BST
political **** ery
Report politicspunter June 27, 2022 4:19 PM BST

Jun 27, 2022 -- 1:12PM, ----you-have-to-laugh--- wrote:

Smeerkats got some very interesting conditionalmarkets up. Might interest a few backing longshots.

I am not sure how much interest they will get on these markets. If this and if that doesn't really appeal.

Report razz June 27, 2022 4:22 PM BST
even on betfair there isn't even that much interest on the main markets really, we can talk about the odds and market shifts but ultimately they are decided by relatively small bets atm at least if you compare what they will be like a year from now or even closer to the midterms.
Report politicspunter June 27, 2022 4:26 PM BST
Well, there is over a million matched on the main market so far, which is a fair amount with 2.5 years to go.
Report razz June 27, 2022 4:29 PM BST
yeah don't get me wrong it's still a good amount, but with the increase of popularity in political betting it's not as impressive and you can see massive gaps in prices and liquidity.
Report politicspunter June 27, 2022 4:32 PM BST
Does anyone recall what the rough amount matched was at this stage for the 2020 election? Not sure if there is any way to track that down. I do remember that the amounts matched rocketed after the election day as gullible Trumpers proceeded to wipe themselves out.
Report A_T June 27, 2022 4:43 PM BST
raz - but you're still evading explaining your statement "pretty stark as to why it was so under-policed"

what do you believe was the reason for it being under-policed? it's "pretty stark" you say.
Report razz June 27, 2022 8:27 PM BST
politics, like i said before i don't really care about it much and haven't researched it that much and im open to changing my mind. so if you'd like to explain the giant holes in the story then go ahead if not, let's both quit hogging the thread with this crap
Report politicspunter June 27, 2022 8:29 PM BST
???
Report razz June 27, 2022 8:29 PM BST

Jun 27, 2022 -- 4:32PM, politicspunter wrote:

Does anyone recall what the rough amount matched was at this stage for the 2020 election? Not sure if there is any way to track that down. I do remember that the amounts matched rocketed after the election day as gullible Trumpers proceeded to wipe themselves out.

idk about this stage but irc after the election it went from like 300 million to over 1 billion i think. not sure we'll see stupidity like that again from trump bettors, although he is still fav to win the election Crazy

Report politicspunter June 27, 2022 8:31 PM BST
One thing Trump does do is generate huge betting interest. His loyal followers will back him at any price, irrespective of how accurate that price may be.
Report razz June 27, 2022 8:44 PM BST
not sure how many of them will be betting again after they expected the books to side with them. i wonder how those lawsuits are going for them haha, some of the trump action might of been exacerbated by people willing to pay a premium to get their collateral back rather than weight for weeks and weeks until betfair finally settled it also.
Report politicspunter June 27, 2022 8:47 PM BST
It would be easy to apportion blame in that whole sorry episode (for trumpers) but I would probably be thrown off the forum.
Report razz June 27, 2022 8:55 PM BST
whatcha mean
Report politicspunter June 27, 2022 9:01 PM BST
Well, let's just say that if the market had been closed at an appropriate time, some trumpers wouldn't have been wiped out.
Report razz June 27, 2022 9:50 PM BST
ahh yeah I hadn't thought of that, it did drag on too long really. I wonder if betfair were content to let it go longer to collect extra commission
Report politicspunter June 27, 2022 9:52 PM BST
careful now..
Report razz June 28, 2022 1:20 AM BST
wouldn't surprise me at all, betfair have been going downhill for years, politics gotta be one of the only growing markets these days.
Report politicspunter June 28, 2022 6:26 AM BST
DeSantis takes over from Trump as outright favourite on UK exchanges.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com